Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 08-15-2011, 01:51 PM   #1
nancyixlf

Thumbs up ghdprecious - every age with regard to women ghd iv styler dark

Chlorine bleaches hair, recall your vital herve l茅ger apparel for purchase speaks extra about you than your attire.These engines marketplace experienced found a design and superb new gadget and could not end spreading the news.There are girls globally who need to possess straight frizzy hair once they get up each and every and every morning to glimpse curly locks.Cheap herve l茅ger gowns purchase if you鈥檙e struggling with it, do something about it.These affordable designs of do not just pull your hair,creating frizz tangles and give each and every and every time i make an effort to design hair.As you proceed from part to section,make optimistic you rotate your ghd australia design within your opposite path toward preceding section,From Grenoble , precisely especially precisely,to acquire a extra organically <a href="http://www.mybape.com/"><strong>bapes shoes</strong></a> grown look.The styling,which would consider into account about 30 mins with other frizzy hair straightness,Furthermore , the significance of other locati,would consider into account just 10 mins jointly with your relatively individual ghd. There as ghd shampoos and conditioners to provide your hairstyle the best foundation; ghds maximize mousse <a href="http://www.mybape.com/bapenewandbettershoes-c-15.html"><strong>cheap bape shoes</strong></a> to help volumes your roots; ghd thermal protectors to protected organically grown humidity when you straighten or curl; ghd anti-static brushes and ghd hairspray to finish your type; and ghd masks and treatment options to retain your frizzy hair in tip-top type in among the styles.As the ghd maker precedes affordable ghd frizzy hair straightness to produce so does it affectionate romantic relationship utilizing the certified hairdresser.There as also the ghd radiance reward arranged with mini-sized plates,and not much off,the new ghd limited edition beneficial reward arranged using a stunning dark and silver baroque model,travel frizzy hair dryer at the same time to heat resistant roll bag a excellent xmas provides for that ghd admirer within your lifetime.These warm pink frizzy hair straightness ghd straighteners give some relatively sensible competencies – these as automated shutoff as shortly when you leave your plate for extra than thirty mins jointly with a red-colored flashing led light-weight allows one to understand when it genuinely is up toward right temperatures for that design from the hair. Any hairdressing natural beauty parlor or hairdresser properly worth its salt wouldn't be observed lifeless producing utilization of what ever but a ghd design on there clients.The reputation of ghd nonetheless began reaching heights toward concludes of the millennium.The new ghd blush limited edition straightened arranged is bringing the accepted blush aback afresh with an iv straightened complete using a achieved fairytale butterfly e book design,Function will cheap ugg boots sale traditional quick Boots On transfor,the ghd frizzy hair straightness <a href="http://gellarfan.org/##############/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=0&pos=9"><strong >ghdprecious - every age with regard to women ghd iv styler dark</strong></a> possess a excellent image for the frizzy hair style,with it you can possess a clean feeling,whenever you need alter your style,just change,the ghd will satisfy whatever you want.Apart from these ghd provides the versatility from the intensity over just one of its exclusive properties.The new and bigger ghd straightener australia design is abundant bigger than at any time afore for management and slicing beard or bearing admirable bland hair,analogue forth with curls.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2011, 01:59 PM   #2
l4ik2jhhy

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 382376396 at 00:08 on October 1, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary First, the store development
1,womens timberland boots, the supermarket industry has a saying: The first is location, location second, third or location.
2, what expertise location, professional means?
3, site selection needs to consider what factors?
Second, store location, layout
1, I have not yet opened but the local store has opened another store, how do I locate my store in order to cover someone else's business down?
2, other local store layout confusing, very convenient access to consumer shopping, corner stores are more desolate atmosphere of the store, how do I avoid this situation, a dozen red gun?
3, opened in other local stores to purchase some equipment, too, cause the device to idle, and some equipment purchases not affect the operation, in the end what equipment to buy? Should not buy those devices? When opening a new store, how can I do? transformation of the old store
three
1, when my store had just opened business is hot, but then less and less consumers, some consumers high quality goods that we can not afford, and some consumers say our products is to spread goods, low grade: Some consumers have complained that our products was incomplete, missing a small east west. In the end how to locate my store? To meet the needs of consumers?
2, I store a large volume of goods within the profits are very low, almost no longer marketable, high-profit goods, as well as some of the goods has been a shelf-life, still can not sell, store turnover okay, but just do not make money, how to do?
3, we see other people's stores to the field, how to look how beautiful, how to see how comfortable, I did not store a small investment, how to look how messy, we also try to adjust a few times, but the effect does not work , how do?
4, customers shopping in my store is always concentrated in a few regions, other regions desolate, almost in some places customers go, where is the problem?
5, customers to store shopping the stores to say I was too messy, light does not work, always found the price asked and asked to go, I feel very inconvenient, it should be how to solve these problems?
6, the opening of my store has been for some time,mens timberland boots, and the newly opened local stores compared to relatively poor appearance of the image, and how to systematically put in place corrective step, I like the old store new stores, not put off more funds?
7, to open supermarkets so many years, because usually there is too much, want to participate in the training of professional systems, has no time, resulting in my management, has been managed by experience or feeling, whether it is operating, financial, procurement, Loss Prevention , marketing, planning, fresh, and so did not establish a performance evaluation standard, you can practice operating procedures and a strict management.
8, I and suppliers on pretty good, but my goods no less than the purchase price is artificially high, so that purchasing and supplier charge to kill the price, is to kill does not move, is the supplier of the procurement in question or if I who have a problem? How can I get my purchase price down?
9, when I see a lot of other supermarkets are cheap, and very popular, a good product to make money, I would like to introduce, let my buyers to purchase, but I do not know why, do not always taken back how can I prompt the introduction of the goods I need?
10, my basic goods and commodities, like its competitors,timberland kids, the price is essentially the same, I do not want them to compete on price, but do not fight and not, I ask buyers not to introduce new competitors, especially in high-margin, new price opaque, holiday gifts, ideas, though good, but the total can not be achieved, how do?
11, paragraph gaining momentum in recent competitors, business is booming in popularity more prosperous, I would like to reverse this situation, where do I start? Approach adopted?
12, my supplier power is limited, not all commodities, often out of stock, I would like to replace them, but could not find a more suitable than their suppliers, how to do?
13, the store I could not finish their business, and I think the part of the joint venture businesses, leasing business, but the move attracted to, the total being unable to recruit the right businesses, causing some stores idle, can not produce the necessary efficiency, Merchants should be how to solve the problem?
14, I went overseas to visit other supermarkets and found that they have their own brand, I also want to develop its own brand, to increase profits, but I do not know how?
Fourth, recruitment, job responsibilities, training, assessment
1, see other store employees, working up full of energy, highly motivated, enthusiastic service, seem well-trained, why my staff, the general feeling poor quality, appears to not work, is a problem with recruitment or training of a problem, or both have a problem?
2, managers frequently try to shift the work together, passing or the occurrence of conflicting opinions, I have repeatedly emphasized that require them to meet their responsibilities of the Secretary, may issue or often, how to do?
3, I have been looking for a very professional staff when the manager, looking for professional procurement, planning staff, but could not find a suitable, what channel should I find the staff I need?
4, I have been to the supermarket on my staff of professional knowledge, professional skills training, send them to the field study, the cost is too high, and nothing seems to grow back after learning, would like to invite experts to the company to training, costs are too high and how low cost to solve these problems?
5, I pay my salary is not low salaries, but there are many of my staff in the goof, how do I use the data properly evaluate staff performance, the use of performance appraisal Jiangyoufalie, low motivate employees to create better cost-performance?
6, I always feel too much of my staff, staffing, but my store the configuration according to industry standards in the end count the number of talents suitable? How to shift?
7, I want to open new stores, but my serious lack of professionals and how to quickly train a group of professionals?
five, business process
1, my manager at the store in the busy morning and afternoon every day, but the store always seems chaotic, sales have not improved, the manager in the end should be busy? Should not be busy? Focus is on what?
2, my manager did a few years, and still feel like the original, not grow, what should I train my manager, so he quickly improved?
3, how to make it appear the work of my staff well-trained, well-organized?
4, how to build a business process, let me know what time my staff what to do at work?
5, my security is the focus of the work day, catch the thief, the results did not catch the thief, turned a blind eye to other work, how to play the biggest role in security?
6, I know the inspection personnel is important every day they are opened on behalf of our foreign cash checks, open out the check, but still came in counterfeit goods, not sell can not afford to retreat, if they suppliers or buyers together cheating, the consequences would be unthinkable, how can I set up inspection system, acceptance criteria, control them?
7, my shop in the patrol found that customers and sales staff sometimes argue, reflects our customer service is poor, the salesperson also very frustrated, how to avoid this situation?
8, I store inspections found that the shop does not broadcast in addition to other content than music, radio, how should the trading service, customer service, staff service?
9, the store return desk personnel and customers often have quarrels, the customer also appears angry. Return of the criteria? How to avoid arguments?
10, some of my piles of merchandise inside the store, but also might purchase large amounts for a long time, serious tying funding. In some cases, often out of stock, causing customer complaints, how to determine the optimal order quantity?
11, due to improper care of goods within the warehouse, it is often bad, expired, rat-bite phenomenon; sometimes just entered the warehouse of new goods also found that there is backlog of inventory, or sometimes knowing that such goods inside the warehouse, but After asking is not found, how to avoid?
12, salespersons are often found when the peak passenger flow within the heap of goods in stores all over the place and deliberately in the goods. How to avoid this situation?
13, during a visit to another store to see other stores full of goods on display was neat, smart and beautiful products both beautiful and easy to find and easy to handle, the price at a glance, we also want to follow, but always done well. Some slow-moving merchandise inadvertently change the display location, it suddenly became popular, why? In the end how professional the goods on display?
14, some commodities have significantly last season, expired, obsolete or has decay, deterioration, damage, can not be sold, still did not do price changes reported loss treatment, how to price changes reported to damage the development process?
15, said that inventory is an important basis for testing business performance, we also conducted an inventory, but inventory results, we can not believe, in the end how the inventory to offer accurate?
16, the company's high maintenance cost , in the end how the proper use, maintenance of equipment?
17, the company how to increase market share in the off-season, season to improve margins?
six, procurement
1, I always purchase goods procurement personnel East West, a hammer and a hatchet, procurement of goods back to their customer orientation is not clear, do not know sell to. Result, no one is interested some of the goods, how to develop their procurement systems thinking?
2, to another store to see items at the time the general feeling that my store merchandise incomplete, in the end how the system configuration products installed for the goods?
3, my most local suppliers, competitors, suppliers are mostly local, I would like to jump out of the circle of local suppliers and overseas looking for new suppliers to gain competitive advantage. But I do not know what to look for or where to find new suppliers. How can I solve this problem?
4, I want to open new stores, requires investment (such as gold jewelry, clothing, shoes, luggage, small appliances, leisure and snacks, Western-style fast food, snack foods, accessories, communication equipment, medicine, skin care,timberland uk, makeup, etc.), but the limited strength of local suppliers, businesses are limited, how can I quickly and effectively investment?
5, and suppliers in the negotiations, the negotiators of our suppliers are always led by the nose. How to train procurement staff product knowledge, negotiation skills and negotiation skills?
6, finally negotiating good conditions for cooperation and supply, resulting in a contract when the conditions are not conducive to us reflected in the contract, negotiation outcomes in vain. How to avoid this situation?
7, is now a terminal for the king of the commercial age, when many manufacturers of the terminals is also a great investment, but because we do not know the manufacturer of procurement personnel policies, do not know how to charge a fee to the manufacturers, causing many to be charged loss of business income in vain, how many received a lot of clever business income?
8, how to control the off period, more vendors tie up funds for my own use? Finally, not even to the realm of this business?
9, how to develop seasonal goods and selling goods?
10, how to eliminate and deal with unsalable goods?
11, how to commodity pricing, both set up low-cost image, so that consumers feel that our products are cheap and ensure a higher margin?
12, how to curb corruption in procurement?
13, how the suppliers A, B, C classification of suppliers to encourage good, the bad penalties and manage suppliers?
seven, promotion
1, competitors do promotions, store grand shop atmosphere is warm, a lot of customers, turnover is also high, my customers have been taken away, they say something cheaper rivals . I also do promotional follow-up, but the effect is not ideal, if not reverse this situation, the disadvantage in the competition,cheap timberland boots, how do?
2, competitors, many tricks to do promotions, DM and India was more beautiful, there are new specials of the period, suppliers support prizes, gifts also a great strength, why do I do when sales do not achieve this effect ?
3, I do promotions Specials Specials picks around it so much, never picked no more new specials, how do?
4, do promotions, prizes too little investment, customers are not interested in prizes to spend too much, too expensive and difficult to sustain, how to solve this problem?
5, my store opened a few years, the number of daily visitors to so much on such a big shopping district, has been basically stable. How to increase the number of customers through promotions? Expand the district? Improve sales?
6, each of the major holidays (such as Chinese New Year, Valentine's Day, Tomb Sweeping Festival, May Day, six one, the Dragon Boat Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, National Day, Christmas, New Year's Day, etc.) exactly what to do promotions to maximize sales?
7, I also opened another store next to the new store, how do I use the whole store promotions will be dead than alive, he will eventually squeeze out him?
8, each promotional specials in addition to the selection, it should be how to organize events render the atmosphere of grand and warm store?
9, each promotion, customers only buy the special products, to buy a go, but specials do not make money, how to let customers buy only specials and buy higher-margin goods?
10, each promotion, turnover will increase, but after promotion but not as good as normal turnover, and even will fall, how to use marketing firm and gradually increase my sales?
VIII, VI system
nine, Loss Prevention
1, lost inventory and found more goods, but little thieves caught, how to prevent the pirated employees?
2, how to prevent collusion theft of goods? How to prevent the price is low to fight theft?
3, how to deal with a different thief? How to deal with the Pirates of the staff?
4, how to prevent joint procurement staff and suppliers to raise prices, buyers kickbacks?
5, how to prevent financial officers changed their tactics, or misappropriation of corporate assets together with others?
6, how to prevent price gouging suppliers? A small manufacturers to conceal the policy or not to give gifts?
7, help desk staff will be how to prevent appropriation of prizes or gifts?
8, each power outage, storm, it was arbitrary to aggressive behavior, the store always chaotic, how to deal with these events?
ten, financial management and settlement control
1 how to build a supermarket line with industry practice financial management system?
2 how to build financial instruments transfer process? The complete elimination of paper flow in the major problems?
3 How effective distribution, control coupons?
4 How the cash register management, and ensure that funds are safe?
5 how to conduct rapid expansion of high-speed flow of funds under control?
6 how to conduct a reasonable tax avoidance?
7 How to broaden the financing channels?
XI optimal combination of goods
1 optimization is based on what combination of goods (trade area, consumption, consumption structure and consumption habits and consumer needs analysis)?
2 How to optimize the commodity
3, and some goods sell faster but do not make money, and some products sell slower, but profits still good, there are both slow and selling of goods to make money . How to use data analysis to measure the contribution of a single product?
4, competitors intervals are always new products coming, and selling pretty good, my total procurement staff when developing new products seem belated and less development of new products sell well, difficulty in marketing the more, new product development is based on what?
5, there are a lot of goods after the introduction of the store also sold a little occasionally, but always sold well, how to identify and eliminate slow moving items?
6, there are also many goods stores, but customers always said he needed to find the goods in here, in the end with the number of each type of goods to satisfy the consumers?
7, we have great disparities in income of consumers around the store, and some complained about the store goods too expensive to afford. Some complained about the poor quality of goods, regardless of use. The price of similar goods in the end with how to determine?
8, cheap consumer goods rivals say, my commodity prices is not expensive than his, so why consumers think so?
9, how to develop sensitive to commodity prices, so that consumers think that my product cheaper?
second, fresh
1, competitors have stores olds line up every morning shopping, it is very lively. Store vegetables, fruits, chickens, ducks, fish, meat, grain, oil, rice, flour, eggs, noodles, bread, snacks, everything. I also know that fresh is driving popularity, I also have fresh produce in stores, but also no less hard, but do not how to do that?
2, fresh products I want to make great effort, but the thought of need of manpower, vehicles, equipment, coupled with the loss of high let me stay away, but the overall Afterward, there is no professional The fresh procurement,timberland outlet, storage, preservation, display, sales model for the direct use, I do better than your opponents?
3, how to control and reduce the loss of fresh produce?
4, how to use the combination of fresh commodities market?
Old 08-15-2011, 01:59 PM   #3
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 342963528 at 16:50 on October 28, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
, in the posture to be low-key

In the low-key in their own practice
: low-key life in terms of official, commercial or political and military struggle is a kind of forward and attack, or retreat to safety, it seems plain, but in fact highly of Life strategy.

who humble themselves in society often: humility is a kind of wisdom, is the golden rule of interaction with others, know how to humble man, is bound to be people's respect and admiration by the people in the world.

Taizhiruoyu, an exercise in raising the art of covertly: The Gan is dull, weak, low-key man willing surgery, is actually good at calculating hidden, it is first to encourage people not to do, do not reveal the truth, so that my whole life too plainly.

Liu Yudi
calm others: .

prematurely, to hold on: people are not saints, no one could get rid of emotions, inseparable from the mundane, even entered a monastery, lenient, Good, good! Good, good! Therefore, to accomplish the great cause, you have to prioritize, the size of the distance of the homes have had to spare, have long-term perspective of the forbearance in order to achieve the ideal, great things, to create the great cause.

hairiness is not rich, we should know how to give: a low-key life, often funded opponent to win, and finally move towards prosperity,timberland boots, stretch and then in turn forces the opponent to yield a useful idea.

in the all of a sudden say, playing opponents a surprise. However, knowing too, the key is to have in mind a strategy to deal with each other. Common

active disadvantage is a grace: at any time, mutual affection can not be trampled upon. Take the initiative to lose, Hill has a silver lining, maybe there'll be opportunities for cooperation, but also come together. If a person refuses to suffer everywhere, then everywhere will want to take advantage, so paranoid Japanese students, proud heart malpractice. And once a person has Jiaokuang trend will inevitably be against the interests of others, so they disputes, among the besieged, and undefeated For what reason?

opponents applauded as a kind of wisdom: virtue, wisdom, culture, our attitude of life of the capital. Applauded for the opponents, is a strategy that can be lowered posture as opponents applauded the people, that he will be successful on doing things.

to the heart of tolerance of others too: take a step backward, and forbearance, one o'clock calm. For the fault of others, if necessary, criticism is nothing wrong, but is capable of a broad mind to forgive others,timberland boots uk, it will make the world more exciting.

Second, the mentality to be a low-key

fame more to maintain the sense of balance: a high-profile work is a responsibility, a spirit, a better style, a kind of spiritual pursuit. Do something even if it is small, monotonous, but also to represent their highest level, reflecting the style of your best and work in improving quality and ability. Do not Shicaiaowu life: When you get results, you would like to thank others, share with others, and his humility, it just allows others to eat a reassurance. If you're used to Shicaiaowu, look down on others, then one day you will be pocketed bitter fruit! Remember: Shicaiaowu is a man of a taboo.

guest, made, and party were all qualities: intelligent,mens timberland boots, generous low-key life, sometimes more useful than the Hengmeilengdui the lofty issues. Others smaller than the generous treatment, it was actually a low-key attitude in life, this attitude will make people will never forget, life-long appreciation.

life accessible to harmony, not hard-edged: fame requires a humble attitude, to do consciously spectators in Vanity Fair, open up a broad mind.

Better than: life, such as to reduce some of the standard, step back and think about it, will be able to contentment. People should realize nothing is lacking in its own already, this is the greatest wealth.

Do not take yourself too seriously: do not ourselves too seriously, it does not produce psychological complacency, to constantly enrich and improve themselves, to create a perfect life.

virtue of humility is a lifetime benefit: a humble man knows a real man know how to accumulate strength,cheap timberland boots, humility cause others to avoid the impression that too much publicity, so that the impression of just one employee can make in life, work, continue to accumulate experience and capacity, and finally achieve success.

indifferent to fame and selfless dedication: bold personality were certainly open-minded mind, boundless ambition who thought the inevitable agitation, agitation by the inevitable ideological and easily angered the secular and the so-called authority. Therefore, the social requirements into a major event were able to forbear is not fat, high-profile work, low-key life.

treatment of subordinates to tolerance: As a supervisor, should have the guest, of quantity, since the task of giving a subordinate, it is necessary to fully miss subordinates that have had the opportunity to display their abilities, the only way to make the best use.

simple low-key life
fundamental: in their daily lives more simple, more low-key, not only help their own moral practice, but also to win the acclaimed top to bottom.

Third, the behavior to be low-key

hidden, is resourcefulness: too much publicity myself, will withstand more wind and rain, the natural first exposed rafters to rot. A person in the community, if untimely too much publicity, show off, then no matter how good, will inevitably have been the gun stab in the back of the combat and attacks.

somethings rotten rafters easily: often little known to people around triumphantly boastful, like to be flattered that these people will suffer sooner or later. In a passive position so be sure to learn Tibetan Feng Lian Ji, Han cold to install, do not put themselves into each other shooting targets.

before it was not rude, arrogant not claim credit for: Managing the mighty, because ignorance of a man ended up on the sad end, so it is big but not rude, arrogant and not claim credit for is the fundamental life .

known, in fact, hard to associate: an active strike in the peak period of time, may wish to promote thinking and attitude towards life tui, trying to understand the contentment of fun, capturing the essence of moderation, a little to make life fast and slow pace of balance, just not easy to fall into the trap of living too extreme.

Do not be too smart: low-key life, do not get smart, calm yourself always in the state, in the

not very happy, Queer: joys and sorrows of life, emotions of the process transforms, should at any time, appropriately choose their own position, the starting point should not be too high. As Mencius said:

everyone should know humility: humility can overcome proud of the state, to create a good relationship, because people respect those who are humble people, and never will be those vain and boastful man.

to avoid the limelight, can along your path: I think that I thought this strategy madding crowd, reflects a profound inner movement of things, has been proved by numerous facts, a widespread philosophy quotes.

low-key life, can be twists and turns: a low profile in politics matter, we should, at a disadvantage when their own, or dangerous, may wish to concede the first step in doing so, not only to avoid the cutting edge, out of the woods, but also a new path, re-take the initiative.

want to be doing, we must do first: If you want to do things first, you must do first. Good people, to do things. Modest to low-key life, you have to have confidence in high-profile things well, the level of low-key man to another on a higher level.

served its purpose and way of heaven: those who understand the mission accomplished, is understand the times, and he knows when to protect themselves, when the achievements of others, to gentle grace to laugh.

Fourth, in words to a low-key

Do not expose people
scars: the shortcomings of friends can not take a joke. Do not think you are very familiar with each other to freely make fun of each other's weaknesses, exposing human scars. That will hurt each other's personality, dignity, contrary to the original intention of a joke.

lowered stance to speak: the face of the approval of others to congratulate, to be courteous, open-minded, so as to show his gentlemanly demeanor, you dilute the envy of others, to maintain harmonious interpersonal skills. Self-esteem not to harm others when speaking: speech must be measured, do not hurt others. Comity is not cowardice on relationships, but to unnecessary attacks to zero.

proud of and not carried away: his day to talk less and be more humble attitude, that will win the respect of friends.

loose lips, no need since the trouble: in order to maintain the ease of mind in the office work and harmonious relationship with the leadership, then more attention to your words and deeds. The attitude on the low-key, practical work, the people, the supervisors are more willing to only use them. If you're lucky, very likely to be superior to heavy prefectural accident. Mo seek temporary oral fast: everything think twice, speak no exception, but also to speak before thinking, sure does not hurt others say exports have kept their promises to play a role, you can be respected and recognition.

Woe to those who will
bluster: is not because of material things due to the birth of civilization, and now all kinds of professional community among people who have talked wildly at every turn.

ridicule ridicule does not allow for: Words are the voice, language, dominated by the thinking of the reaction of a person's character. Irresponsible, nonsense, slander, gossip,timberland uk, etc., are immoral.

Do not always complain about the original unit
: quit is the flow of talent is a normal phenomenon in today's society, is not surprising, and career changers can often find a new team for his position, and create a better performance. If this step is not reached, you play big hurry, Words can not be too explicit: Do not think that tell us the truth, people will feel grateful. You know, we can never whims and is, the cynical, pre-export words, consider the feelings of others, is a mature life skills approach.

silence is golden: silent, not so that we never talk, when to say or to say. As the realm of people like Buddha, but also still talking with people, teaching Buddhism, the language itself is a modest silence.

five, in terms of ideology to a high-profile

give yourself a wish: whether you meet the setbacks and more worried, should the confidence and determination to persevere, move yourself, move others to do great things yourself into a temper of the people.

to keep up the passion: we need passion, a need to explore, let us start now, dedicated, innovative, down-to do our own work, work in ordinary burning passion.

high-profile work is the secret of self-confidence: confidence in the success of great significance for the work, the desire to succeed is to create and own source of wealth. Once you have this desire, and by stimulating self-suggestion and the subconscious to form a self-confidence, that confidence will be converted into a and also to help people get the great wealth and career success.

Do not let the excuse of

ugly duckling can become a white swan: a person has hope, coupled with perseverance and determination,womens timberland boots, it will have the ability to create; a person has hope, coupled with sustained efforts, it will achieve the purpose .

lit the fire of hope: a heart full of hope, with great creativity, this will stimulate people's creative potential, to achieve the ideal.

success comes at a price: Since ancient times, those who succeed, great things are, everyone suffered hardships, the suffering in the completion of self-education, so also a matter of course to the achievements of the business.

initiative to do should be done: only the lazy air service and positive people can continue to succeed, continue to achieve good results.

Do not give up, persist will succeed: do not give up any belief that holds that even in the midst of regret or sigh, or the accused in an atmosphere of tolerance must adhere to. Yes, any time not to give up, no matter how difficult the conditions, as long as can persist in the end, success will be yours.

learn to encourage ourselves: to encourage their own people, if not a winner, but it is not a loser, you're still early as possible and thought that

always maintain a good mood: overcome the difficulties, methods, first of all is happiness and success to eliminate the enemies of the chest, then to focus thinking, strengthen awareness. Only use the right ideas and the spirit that holds firm to break out from the face of adversity.

stimulate their own potential: If you interview and general loser, you will find: they fail because they never went into enough to inspire people, to encourage an environment of people is never because of their potential are excited because they had no power take heart from the adverse environment.

Do not be afraid of poverty and hardship
: walking in the jungle of life, everyone should remember that if you are suffering hardship, this is not entirely a bad thing, , workers of their bones, their body skin hunger, depletion of their body, Line fu chaos. Because God should give you responsibility, we must first temper and test you!

discover their own strengths: when great pressure, a very great responsibility and pressure turn of events in a person, the hidden depths of his life in various capacities, will suddenly come to the fore, and succeed him.

firm belief in life: the plight of the quality of a person can be tested. If a person dares to face the dilemma proactively seek solutions to problems, the environment in any adverse passion has always been a firm belief in life, then he will succeed sooner or later.

as a stepping stone to the frustration: In life, some people were struck down by frustration, and some people think of setbacks as a stepping stone and move forward. As long as we address the ups and downs, and never give up their pursuit of life's hardships will be trampled us, life will shine forever! Passion for life: With passion, will be able to work as an extra opportunity to be able to turn strangers into friends, will be able to sincerely forgive others. With enthusiasm, we can make full use of leisure time to complete their own interests. With enthusiasm, they will abandon resentment and become broad-minded. With enthusiasm, will overcome difficulties and achieve success.

six, in the details to high-profile

attention to detail, from the little things: do not see the details or the details do not seriously people, on the lack of serious attitude, things can only be perfunctory. The attention to detail, not only for the work seriously, the small painstaking, meticulous process and can be found in the opportunities, so that their road to success.

not trivial work: Midas touch, water dripping into the river, and only seriously everything he has done to overcome extremely difficult to succeed.

every training seriously: those in the normal course of training and preparation seriously, by contrast, has been accepted as the simulation of high intensity training, they are more likely in the crucial game show calm state of mind, because their minds, this amounts to a simple normal competition and training.

quietly do something good for others; try to sincerely help others, when it all completely from the bottom of your wishes, you will feel it's so happy, your heart will be return - a peaceful, quiet, warm feeling.

dedication + down to earth = success: dedication, not only guarantee success, it is a means to realize the value of life, some people in life, always dissatisfied with the current occupation, want to change their situation. But definitely not something for nothing in the world of things, people's success and both are step by step, down to earth efforts.

believe in yourself, face up to the beginning: the success of any large, are derived from the accumulation of little things bit by bit. No can not do, and only those who refuse to do so. Think about what you have experienced failure, then you really have tried various means fully exhausted yet? Difficulties will not be an obstacle to success, only you yourself may be one of the biggest stumbling block.

solid foundation for the success of the magic: If the blind pursuit of the goal too far and lost sight of the opportunity to be successful, it will become a victim of lofty goals. Many young people are not satisfied with your present job, the envy of wealthy or high-level white-collar workers who do not secure their own work, always Xiangtiao Cao. In fact, there is no great ability, should not some wishful thinking. Or more to the success of our people to learn, down to earth and do the basic work, step by step onto the success.

hard work to stand out: those filled with optimism, positive people, there is always an to be tired, and looked focused, happy, and take the initiative to look for a job to do, the hard work to realize their ideals.

not work for pay: to succeed and achieve their goals in life, do not for the salary and work. When a person is aggressive, dedicated, he will be able to achieve a higher value of life.

to conquer the world, first beat yourself: To be successful, we must overcome their feelings, develop their own ability to control the destiny.

hard work, due diligence: a proactive attitude towards your work, your company, you will complete a dynamic and creative work, you will become a trustworthy person, an employer willing to hire people A person with their own careers.

poured all the passion towards a minor issue: all the passion devoted to treat every little thing, do not care about how it is

Oh, Ye Hao high-profile, low-profile Fine! We must distinguish between occasions! Analyze their own when in the low-key, when it will high-profile, in order to stand out in the harsh competitive environment! Doing things a high-profile, low-key life, and his philosophy of success required!
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote