Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 08-12-2011, 06:29 AM   #1
haxhklm2x8
General

haxhklm2x8 is on a distinguished road
Default 5岁女孩从5楼掉落仅受轻微伤 13681713577

本报湘潭讯 昨日上午11时,湘潭县人民医院住院部,一个梳羊角辫的小女孩正躺在病床上看动画片,不时发出咯咯的笑声, 胖嘟嘟的小脸白里透红。小女孩名叫涵涵,今年5岁,3月2日傍晚,涵涵一人在家,家门被妈妈锁上了,她为了 找妈妈,不慎从自家5楼窗台摔下了楼,万幸的是仅受了轻微伤。
  湘潭县人民医院神经外科医生刘国纯分析,涵涵如此幸运,关键是头部未受重伤。此外,涵涵在坠落过程中, 因一至四楼间有遮挡物,最后落到木制架棚上,手机监听器购买,身体得到缓冲。楼后的空地也是松软的泥土,而不是坚硬的水泥路面,也保护了涵涵。
  家人赶紧带涵涵到医院检查,手机窃听器,花石镇医院的检查结果显示,涵涵除了背部有些许擦伤,未发现有何异常。因花石镇医院医疗条件有限,无法做 CT扫描检查涵涵的头部是否受伤,家人又将她转到湘潭县人民医院。经进一步检查,医生发现,小女孩身体并无 大碍,仅头部有轻微瘀血和软组织损伤。目前,涵涵的伤情已经稳定,正在住院观察治疗。

涵涵的哭声惊动了邻居,他们叫来了涵涵的母亲,找人把铁门打开。母亲赶紧抱起涵涵,发现涵涵的衣服被划 破了,但身上没有明显的外伤。得知孩子出了事,涵涵的父亲急忙从单位上赶了回来,听到女儿的哭喊声,心里的 石头才落了地。

3月2日傍晚,涵涵放学回家,坐在客厅里看电视。母亲约了人在楼后的空地打乒乓球,于是将门反锁,留下 涵涵一个人在家。看完电视后,涵涵找不到妈妈,门也打不开,于是爬到与自己身高差不多的窗台上张望。窗户外 没有安装防护栏,手机窃听器购买,涵涵不小心从窗台上摔落。涵涵被自家楼下安装的雨棚挡了一下后,摔落在楼后的一个木制空架棚上,然后落到 泥土地上。架棚安有铁栏门,已经锁上了,涵涵趴在铁门上哭喊着“妈妈”。
相关的主题文章:

女子合同诈骗6000万被判无期 13681713577

残疾人夫妇抱养弃婴10个月 欲办户口遇困难(图)

重庆老人进京唱红歌前母亲去世 含泪唱到最后

女驾驶员白天开吊车晚上写小说

网帖曝光男子边输液边开车 吊瓶挂车外杆上(图)
haxhklm2x8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2011, 07:00 AM   #2
l3whgggly

| Back to logs list

22130135 2010 年 05 月 31 日 12:55 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
to know
shape is born, through his girlfriend : Attitude is everything.
I remember when I was young and could be said to be Until one day realize the mystery,la gear shoes, and since then, such as unhindered.
Here is my experience with a number of lessons dedicated to the brothers and sisters refer to trial. First, respectful, modest: a girl had to go home,la gear light, their heads held high the door, look down with a nod to Man after the position is no longer a manager, to concentrate and girls cotton,la gear womens shoes, when people go to far from welcomed , had to beg girls to go through the player as an excuse to take the matter after the Baotoushucuan, and never came.
trick: telling everyone
Second, keep in mind your goal: there have been half a year a girl will go home on Sunday, their hospitality to me always, smiling, but it was finally solution.
know-how: In addition to dinner time, I closed the door and girls are sweet, though not derailed, but always old couple turned away. Today really want myself stupid, and two elderly should be more exchanges, you aim is not to their house is the girl, but the
addition to their daughter, the old couple felt that I had to make good family, all of them think I'm good, is not that the ad says:
three politeness: there was a girlfriend of about two years, almost gonna get married, and finally gave the people abruptly far apart.
know-how: the door, not white on, the door should match up with some gifts, as this year's festival does not receive, or gifts received only a certain, these were not important as long as their home The
tobacco, alcohol,la gear sale, tea, automatic mahjong machines, chess, DVD, jewelry ... ... like to send what what what send missing something. Almost forgot to say, remember that, do not send ########!
four, forthright do not exaggerate: Most people married women, will visit each other strength, you should be realistic,la gear walking shoes, should not bragging. No capital is not terrible, terrible is the feeling of giving is not practical, you can not have the money, but can not steady and reliable.
a reliable hard sell on the basis of accomplishing the little things that your sincerity will be enough, that line up to help people buy a ticket to move the thing off the bench less dry. TIP: the beginning of the cows blowing burst, not the end of the room, even if very capable but also no significant mountain dew slowly show, old married woman is not for money, but rest assured demand.
five, diligent and smart: take the initiative to find other families need strong labor to help, when in the absence of manual labor may wish to utter words. I had more stupid ah, never washed bowls drag people off to what is most terrible is to mention no mention.
others will not really want you to do, even to be ten times eight, the daughter of the family get back home, not eight or ten years after her will for you to do? Tips: Investment they like to talk and the elderly,
six, and his girlfriend maintain the proper distance: As I mentioned before, I closed the door and the daughter of affectionate people,la gears sneakers, and pissed off when a certain father and mother may face cuddly is undesirable, even if two of you to show most drastic of courage, too, is not depriving the two old men go for a walk, right?
trick: not not been invited, should not stay too long, not too close, nor pretended not to know, this scale Well, his grasp. Finally, I hope you master the six Dharma friends, succeeded in overthrowing the