Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges

Auto Surf Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Auto Surf sites where you can get your site viewed by thousands of people a day. These are not Paid-to-Surf sites, those are listed in the classified's section. These are for traffic building only.

Old 03-28-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
letter98
Captain

letter98 is on a distinguished road
Default Microsoft Office 2010 Home And Business Key PGI

PGI 2010 and later releases consist of the PGI Accelerator™ Fortran and C99 compilers supporting x64+NVIDIA systems running under Linux, Mac OS X and Windows; PGFORTRAN and PGCC accelerator compilers are supported on all Intel and AMD x64 processor-based systems with CUDA-enabled NVIDIA GPUs.
Overview
Using PGI Accelerator compilers, programmers can accelerate Linux, Mac OS X and Windows applications on x64+GPU platforms by adding OpenMP-like compiler directives to existing high-level standard-compliant Fortran and C programs and then recompiling with appropriate compiler options. Sample Fortran matrix multiplication loop, tagged to be compiled for an accelerator.
!$acc region do k = 1,n1 do i = 1,Office 2010 Professional X86,n3 c(i,k) = 0.0 do j = 1,n2 c(i,k) = c(i,k) + a(i,j) * b(j,Microsoft Office 2007 Professional Plus Serial,k) enddo enddo enddo
!$acc end region How It Works
Until now, C and C++ developers targeting GPU accelerators have had to rely on language extensions to their programs. Use of GPUs from Fortran applications has been extremely limited. x64+GPU programmers have been required to program at a detailed level including a need to understand and specify data usage information and manually construct sequences of calls to manage all movement of data between the x64 host and GPU. The PGI Accelerator compilers automatically analyze whole program structure and data,Office Pro 2010 64bit, split portions of the application between the x64 CPU and GPU as specified by user directives, and define and generate an optimized mapping of loops to automatically use the parallel cores, hardware threading capabilities and SIMD vector capabilities of modern GPUs. In addition to directives and pragmas that specify regions of code or functions to be accelerated, the PGI Accelerator compilers support user directives that give the programmer fine-grained control over the mapping of loops, allocation of memory, and optimization for the GPU memory hierarchy. The PGI Accelerator compilers generate unified x64+GPU object files and executables that manage all movement of data to and from the GPU device while leveraging all existing host-side utilities—linker, librarians,Office Professional Plus 2010, makefiles—and require no changes to the existing standard HPC Linuxx64 programming environment.
Additional Resources PGI Fortran & C Accelerator Programming Model white paper (ver. 1.3 Nov. 2010, 690KB) PGI Fortran & C Accelerator Programming Model white paper (ver. 1.2 Mar. 2010, 115KB) PGI Fortran & C Accelerator Programming Model white paper (ver. 1.0 Jun. 2009, 192KB) PGI Accelerator Compiler Overview video (time: 3:20) PGI Accelerator Compiler Examples video (time: 10:00) The PGI Accelerator Programming Model on NVIDIA GPUs article series by Michael Wolfe Part 1 Overview Part 2 Performance Tuning Part 3 Porting WRF Part 4 New and Upcoming Features Fermi GPUs PGI Accelerator tutorial articles from the PGInsider newsletter Building Cactus BenchADM with PGI Accelerator Compilers Tuning a Monte Carlo Algorithm on GPUs Parallel Random Number Generation Using OpenMP, OpenCL and PGI Accelerator Directives Accelerating Visual C++ Applications on GPUs PGI x64+GPU Fortran & C99 Compilers webinar presented 16 June 2009 (time: 1:05:00) PGI x64+GPU Fortran & C99 Compilers webinar slides (pdf) NVIDIA CUDA Zone website Michael Wolfe's Compilers & More GPU programming article series OpenMP on Accelerators position paper FAQ
Please also see the PGI Accelerator Programming user forum for additional questions and answers.
Which programming languages do the PGI Accelerator compilers support? On which operating systems do PGI Accelerator compilers run? Which accelerators can be targeted by PGI Accelerator compilers? Do I need to install the CUDA software? Does the compiler support IEEE standard floating-point arithmetic? Do PGI Accelerator compilers support double-precision? Can I call a CUDA kernel function from my PGI-compiled code? Does the compiler support two or more GPUs in the same program? Is there an effort to open your directives to a standards committee, like OpenMP? Can I run my program on a machine that doesn't have an accelerator on it? Do I have to rebuild my application for each different GPU model? Can I use function or procedure calls in my GPU code? When will you support <my favorite feature> in your compiler? Are all the specified directives supported in this release? How much does it cost? How can I try it?
Q Which programming languages do the PGI Accelerator compilers support? A Currently, PGI has added support for GPU accelerators to the PGFORTRAN™ Fortran 2003 and PGCC&reg; ANSI C99 compilers. While adding support for C++ is technically feasible, we have no current timeline for the availability of this capability. We welcome your feedback. Q On which operating systems do PGI Accelerator compilers run? A PGI 2010 and later on releases incorporate support for 64-bit and 32-bit Linux, 64-bit and 32-bit Windows and 32-bit Mac OS X. 64-bit Mac OS X support is awaiting release by NVIDIA of the 64-bit CUDA SDK for Mac OS X. PGI 9.0 included support for 64-bit Linux only. Q Which accelerators can be targeted by PGI Accelerator compilers? A PGI Accelerator compilers target all CUDA-enabled NVIDIA GPU accelerators with compute capability 1.0 or higher. PGI is studying the feasibility of supporting other accelerators.

Q Do I need to install the CUDA software? A The PGI Accelerator compilers rely on several conponents of the NVIDIA CUDA Software Development Kit (SDK). Beginning with the PGI 2010 release, all the necessary components of the NVIDIA CUDA SDK are included in the PGI installation package. Details are described in the PGI Installation Guide for your product.

Q Does the compiler support IEEE standard-floating point arithmetic? A The GPU accelerators available today support most of the IEEE floating-point standard. However, they do not support all the rounding modes, and some operations, notably square root, exponential,Microsoft Office 2010 Home And Business Key, logarithm, and other transcendental functions, may not deliver full precision results. This is a hardware limitation that compilers cannot overcome. Q Do PGI Accelerator compilers support double-precision? A Yes . Q Can I call a CUDA kernel function from my PGI-compiled code? A PGI is working on the design of a feature to allow you to call kernel functions written in CUDA or PTX or other languages directly from your C or Fortran program. We will announce this feature when it is available. Q Does the compiler support two or more GPUs in the same program? A As with CUDA, you can use two or more GPUs by using multiple threads, where each thread attaches to a different GPU and runs its kernels on that GPU. The current release does not involve support to automatically control two or more GPUs from the same accelerator region. Q Is there an effort to open your directives to a standards committee, like OpenMP? A A PGI is actively involved in the OpenMP Accelerator subcommittee, working with other vendors and users to define a progrmaming model and directive set that will allow portable high level accelerator programming. The subcommittee started with the PGI directives, and PGI will support the resulting standard when it becomes finalized. Q Can I run my program on a machine that doesn't have an accelerator on it? A Yes. PGI Accelerator compilers can generate PGI Unified Binary™ technology executables that work in the presence or absence of an accelerator. Q Do I have to rebuild my application for each different GPU model? A The GPU code generated uses the same technology that is used for graphics applications and games; that is, the program uses a portable intermediate format which is then dynamically translated and re-optimized at run time by the drivers supplied by the vendor for the particular model of GPU in your machine. This preserves your investment by allowing your programs to continue to work even when you upgrade your GPU card, or use your program on a machine with a different model of GPU. Q Can I use function or procedure calls in my GPU code? A Current GPUs do not support function calls. The compiler will support function calls only if they can be inlined. Q When will you support <my favorite feature> in your compiler? A Some features cannot be supported due to limitations of the hardware. Other features are not being supported because they would not deliver satisfactory performance. Still other features are planned for future implementation. Your feedback can affect our priorities. Q Are all the specified directives supported in the this release? A All the directives in the PGI Fortran & C Accelerator Programming Model white paper v.1.2 are implemented in PGI 2011.

Q How much does it cost? A License pricing for the PGI Accelerator compilers can be found in the pricing section. If you are a current PGI licensee, you may upgrade your license in accordance with PGI's standard product upgrade policy. Q How can I try it? A To try out the PGI Accelerator compilers, follow these three steps:
Download any of the available software packages for your operating system. PGI WorkstationPGI Server Installation Guide, PVF Installation Guide or the PGI CDK Installation Guide and configure your environment. --> Review the PGI Installation Guide or the PGI Visual Fortran Installation Guide and configure your environment. Obtain license keys. Available options comprise: You have a current PGI subscription—you will need to retrieve your upgraded permanent license keys. Your PGI subscription has expired—you can either generate 15 day trial keys as outlined in option 3 below, or you can bring your subscription current and gain access to the accelerator feature through updated permanent license keys. You don't have a PGI license—you can generate 15 day trial license keys. The trial keys and all executable files compiled using them will cease operating at the end of the 15 day trial period.
Please contact PGI Sales for exchange, upgrade or subscription renewal information.
letter98 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links