Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 06-18-2011, 06:27 AM   #1
Q9v1u4l1q

Default Please be sure apt peruse in ardent , and maybe so

you must read in ardent, and maybe some day face this situation ... ...

Case 1: There is a women's handbag was stolen, there are mobile phones, bank cards, wallet and so on. 20 minutes later, she opened up her husband's phone, told his stolen things. Her husband exclaimed: Thieves use a stolen phone by sending txt messages to
reminder: Do not disclose your mobile call address writing and contact relationships, avert using All with the name, the fewer words the extra safe.

Case 2:
voyaging by car with three friends car carrying the man accidentally fell hundred and fifty meters deep in the valley, caught 4 days 3 nights before we were rescued. In the meantime, they have many times wanted to phone out for help. Helpless one was ache, one is dead, a reception and. They also shake the situation several times to ascertain a better bring and receive signals, but without success. If three people commonly know 112 lines, emergency, to know how wrong it only charge the phone dial 112 information line, believe they can be quickly rescued.
reminder:
general 112 lines across the nation, if not after the phone is open to receive the marking, even a very feeble power, any brand of mobile phone anywhere Jieke turntable. Dial 112, enter the voice immediately It’s about time: Here is the mobile phone 112 crisis liberate line, if you want to report, please dial 0, we will transmit your call the police; If you absence aid, please dial 9, We will convey your call fire ministry. Chinese had finished, repeat it again in English. At this point just dial 0 or 9, some people will response. To the circumstances in which three people, or lost or encounter other difficulties ascending, you ought dial 9 to get timely relief.
hope 18:44:53

Case 3:
have students favor to dine instant cup noodles, and afterward, the students work to the hospital for of ailment, doctors base that his tolerate wall spliced to a membrane of wax! The original, glass noodles vessel contains an food wax! You eat cup noodles next period Feel Beibi not feel slippery, it wants to. The long edible cup noodles, it will reason our liver can not destroy down the consumption of wax. Finally, the students had to seek surgery to clear this floor of wax, died.
reminder:
those days, try to face out, another bowl for the hot food, do not use the bowl, cup noodle containers additional to direct red water consumption. Even if it is a business tumble, but likewise bring a big mug of instant noodles with. To your body, do not be slothful ah!

Case 4:
a very grim thing: One daytime, a 21-year-old chap to go to a barbecue wearing contact lenses wild celebration! As he began to charcoal fire after a few minutes, he suddenly screamed, and then very bitter jumping, coiling on the ground ... ... the crowd who are afraid, no one knows accurate what happened? We rushed him to the hospital, a remedial exam repent to say, his eyes blind!
reminder:
participate in outside grill or whichever likely exposure to the blaze source, please do not dress adjoin lenses! Because adjoin lenses are made of plastic, hot temperatures ambition melt our eyes contact lenses!

Case 5:
Susie fell, Shirley fall to see Susie Susie immediately asked, She saw Susie can not answer these three questions, call 120 immediately call for help. At the time, Susie's blood pressure is natural, do not look like a stroke. But because Shirley has
reminder:
sometimes tough to identify signs of stroke, because stroke patients often not timely found next to people, leaving patients with brain break postpone treatment. We need to ask three answers of patients: patients show a smile prerequisite; requires two hands are raised to patients; asked patients to say a easy entity. If the patient can not do these three points, the people around you should immediately call 120 ambulance calls, and told the ambulance attendant who is a sign of stroke. If we can pass and spacious application of such an interrogation means, test stroke omens, the diagnosis and handling of stroke patients rapidly as possible to avoid patients with head damage.
hope 18:45:09

(1) CCB a comrade quoted: Today through a front door, the door has an ATM. There is a old man, has been looked at me and walked alongside him, suddenly stopped me and he said he can not read, I obtain a bank card to assist him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I replied I can not help you get, called guards to help you. The results, he replied that no, reserve looking the additional passers-by to help him get money. Friends remember ATM, but there are cameras --- yeah. He said whether I robbed or stolen his ATM card, and even his card is stolen, to help him pick up the money left in the ATM video, definitely makes you a just audition! I will advise! Because my colleagues have taken, are still lawsuits. Clearly this is scam looking for a substitute! Immediately scatter out ~ ~ ~ scam is actually endless, trust it will enter the trap, I am really quite hard to find! To remind our friends overseas more scrupulous!

(2) Shaoyaoju a owner, a sudden power failure at home, outside the window to see other people have electricity at home,Supra Muska Skytop Shoes, went out to outlook their own measure box, opened the door it was wore a knife - a knife burglary .. .. remind you that if a power outage at home, do not rush to open the door view, there are multiple observations for a cat outside the activity, not cat's eye also Gezhao Men hearing fknow next to nothing ofme time, no irregular ring and then open the door.

(3) the female compatriots attention! This is the latest scam companion female compatriots, please memorandum that men called their friends Note: The new out of the situation, paying particular attention to female friends, friends: a young madam working the path home from work to see a child crying, very needy , and then asked the children how the elapse has. kids just the young matron said: simple-minded with her children to go. most people are sympathetic, and then to the so-called children's home after she rang the doorbell like a tall voltage, on the senseless. woke up it was off bare in an empty house, surrounded by naught, she did not even see the prisoners Sha Yangzi long, so now people perpetrate offenses is the use of sympathy ah, if you encounter like this, and do not take him go, to take on the police station to take him to the good, the child wandered off into the police station will go wrong, please accuse all the women around,Supra Footwear, for the common safety of women, after reading the distress to along it to everybody ....

(4) met today begging tactics, we disburse consideration to beware of the ~ ~
rest by home today, something rang the bell, open the gate and saw a 50-year-old age woman, took 2 hands bag candy, I thought it was a neighbor to points prepared for the wedding, the results of an open, could hear not a regional, what she said the 2 archives of sugar to us, plan a festive, want to alteration some money to her, said that the behind a lot do not know what, I have not,Supra Shoes UK, feel namely erroneous, frightened immediately closed, halo! This annual, there are so many to query for money to ...

(5) attention to it! To ATM withdrawals must be doubly careful! ! ! ! !
last night in the sea of ​​gold the bank ATM withdrawals, back to the old woman asked if I could get money, and said what money machines have a opener may be bad,Supra Cruizer Shoes, I do not know what time the next one The mini girl, always wanted to squeeze me, I did not attention, child naughty thing, but she really hand over the money I put towards the arrangement to take my money, I feel wrong, and immediately shoved her to the side, waiting for the money taken out. After that I thought for a moment,Supra Trinity NS Shoes, they either gave me a set of set up: the old women are in charge and I Xialiao to attract my attention, I was not looking to take convenience of the little girl stole my money! If I did not arrange, then possibly the money was taken away, so, I went into set up: (A: I immediately arrest the little girl, to regain my money, but who would believe a girl can I grasp an adult's money? more panicking is that the old woman standing backward me my card will get light all the money, because my ATM card still inside; two: I do not immediately chase the little girl , so get the card magnetic, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone ah: (they are really 6) My parents are retired yesterday morning to a strange middle-aged man, said he did not open motorcycle oil, and gas stations also far, motorcycle and not move too many, so would like to ask my parents to a Coke decanter purchase petrol, began, say it is impossible to purchase an empty decanter out of 2,3 million good. My mother took the empty bottles to him, not to say his pocket money really, but a few hundred USD bills, but also let my parents find the money. my mother's sudden and destructive attentive, say forget, but just an empty decanter, he broke open the non-take 100 dollars to buy down, but still goes on hundred dollar bills. Fortunately, my mother has not been Longzhong, nor is it the kind of love of petty people. female friends must be cautiously read, pay attention to self-security, ah, immediately evil society .... a friend sent me a report, is transferred to you take a look, go out, careful, careful ten million ....

(7) a newly marital pair to honeymoon in Paris,Supra TK Society Shoes, in Paris, his wife, in a shape dressing store attempting on raiment, for her husband in the clothing room appearance waiting, but waiting for more Shique not seen his wife bring an end to ..., the husband asked the bookkeeper to help strained to look inside, they ascertain a fitting chamber vacant. husband wife jokes that make fun of folk want him nervous. then back to the motel so she came back A few hours later but there is no track of his wife, I discovered that the position was solemn with her husband rushed the police, and entire the clothing stores and hospitals in Paris asked the whereabouts of his wife. three weeks later, his wife, as if from faded, no answer, merely melancholy for her husband can package up to return home due to not take heart from despair, the motivation to work her husband has been alive unattended, judge their own banish, wandering to the area a few years later, his impulse to Bali, in an old house to visit a deformity show (freak show). he saw a dirty, rusty imprison, there is a woman no limbs, body including the face, like a rag-like ruined, full of scars, she twisted above the ground, and published like a wild beast The XXXXX sound, and suddenly shrieked in terror as a man who no one from that kind of woman's face to see his versed, is he just married his wife on the lacking face of the red birthmark.

(8) The other version is in Shanghai a few years ago a woman notified police of her cousin when shopping in the Shanghai unexplained disappearances, but rotated and lost, until five years later a friend saw this cousin in Thailand soliciting on the avenues of Bangkok. XXX is that she somehow did the hands and feet, the body was knotted to a lamppost next to the shackles.

(9) recently told me that his friends in the night I heard the door babe wailing, but was yet late and she thought it very curious, so she called the JC. JC told her: climbed to approach a window tearful, she worried that the newborn would creep on the street, run over by a motorcar. JC told her: We have sent people to in any case can not open the door the police muse this is a reg code killer, the use of neonate crying tapes , inducing women to think that the child was forsook on the outside, they look out, notwithstanding not yet confirmed this, but the police have received calls for many women, when they are home alone at night, I heard a baby crying outside the door, please this information to others, not because the door to hear the crying of babies.
serious approximately this text, please! so outrageous! remind is splendid!!! If you are good friends, after reading your will it go forward as many as possible, so that more friends to see, so that more friends to behalf, so that more friends from danger from injury.

Sponsored Links