Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 09-01-2011, 10:20 AM   #1
xiao7ogtyr

Default 上世纪80后在网吧 沉迷 的十大游戏

10:大航海时代
这是一款在PC游戏上市之前就已经火得一塌糊涂的游戏,这是一款无与伦比的冒险类游戏,它没有残杀,没有可 怕的野兽,也没有令人心惊胆战的血腥.它所有的东西,都在于智慧和冒险的精神.如果你没有玩过大航海,那么 你就永远不要对别人说自己是个资深的玩家.大航海在当年的网吧当中绝对不是一款最火爆的游戏,但是今天当它 站在这个名单上面,就已经说明它的份量.我有一个梦想就是周游全世界,我还有一个梦想就是做一 个冒险家.
9:英雄无敌
根据欧美神话改编的游戏,其实在中国一般都不会非常畅销,尤其又是一个相对比较复杂的游戏.但是英雄无敌是 少数的几个能够改变这种局面的游戏.当年网吧风起云涌,要按照当年的盛况来说,英雄无敌绝对可以排到这个位 置,只要是当年天天耗在网吧的人,都应该知道它的火爆程度了.
8:FIFA
世界杯始终是中国人的一个最大的遗憾,还好FIFA系列帮助我们把这个心结彻底解去.很久以前,经常在FI FA98(Road To World Cup)里带着中国队冲进世界杯决赛圈,然后拿了冠军,对大家说,中国队又拿冠军了.至于用别的国家队虽然 夺取冠军显得比较容易,但是实际上带着中国队拿冠军还是一个最大的成就感.很久以前有一个笑话说,有人问佛 祖:日本队什么时候能拿冠军?佛祖说:100年.那个人又问:韩国队什么时候能拿世界杯冠军?佛祖说:50 年.那个人接着问:中国队什么时候能拿冠军?佛祖哭了hh.我现在想说:佛祖,你不用哭了,中国队天天都拿 冠军.
7:帝国时代
还记得当年红色警报走向末路的时候,帝国时代异军突起,接替了整个网吧的游戏,当年做为一个真正的网吧最应 该有的三款游戏是:红色警报,帝国时代,星际争霸.如果你少了这当中任何一款游戏,那你还叫网吧么?遗憾的 是这款游戏最终还是没有进入WCG的比赛.有一点做为中国的玩家不应该忘记的时候,当我们阅读各种帝国历史 的时候,当我们阅读各种战争史的时候,我们有没有想到,其实帝国时代已经告诉我们了,做为一个帝国应该具备 的素质,做为一个伟大的国家,应该有的一切.
6:三国志英杰传
又是一款光荣公司的作品,不需要说明什么了,做为一个资深玩家,如果连三国志英杰传都没有玩过,真是妄称了 资深玩家这个称号了.但是需要说明的是,在九十年代的时候三国志英杰传在网吧并没有特别的体现出来,因为三 国志系列始终压制着它的发展以及市场.当然这并不是它不能成为经典的理由.它的理由就是,经典还需要理由吗 ?
5:大富翁
消失了很多年之后的强手棋显身在这个经典的游戏上,至于为什么当年会有那么多人玩这个款游戏,那你应该看看 为什么当年那么多人玩强手棋这种棋类游戏.曾经有人一直认为强手棋是一个赌博类游戏,反正天天就是看不惯我 们玩的东西.不过,看不惯是他的问题,我们玩我们自己的,从来没有觉得强手棋跟赌博有什么关系,多年以后大 富翁的诞生,让已经消失的强手棋再次回到了我们的身边.有一天强手棋不再回来的时候,有一天我们已经淡忘了 那个强手棋的时候,我们难道连大富翁也淡忘了吗?
4:三国志
光荣公司的大作,发扬了日本PC游戏厂商一贯的强项就是,战棋类游戏.光荣历来可以将战棋类游戏的特点以及 优点发挥的淋漓尽致,从三国志I一直到三国志XI,几乎是只有进步,没有退步.当年经常为了得到一个武将, 大动干戈,掀起很多战争.尤其是三国志八,它的想象以及制度几乎到了完善的地步.在那个游戏的平台还不是很 完善的年代,终于有了一款游戏,可以勾起美好的梦想,做英雄的梦想.终于有一天,我可以和赵云、吕布等人一 起作战,我们为他们安排,我们让他们团结.
3:仙剑奇侠传
中国大陆风靡一时的武侠小说以及电影,在90年代又被搬到了游戏的界面上.但是我们已经没有当时那种盛况的 照片,历史的原因带给了我们太多的遗憾,所以我们已经无法用图片说明当年的盛况了.我们只能用文字来完成我 们对武侠一代的缅怀.金庸已经成为经典,不需要再去怀念;古龙已经逝世了,也不需要再去缅怀;真正留在我们 内心当中的是永远不变的仙剑奇侠传.
2:星际争霸
你知道经典两个字怎么写吗?如果不知道,那我来告诉你吧!"经典"是这样写的:星际争霸!它至今仍然是最为 经典的游戏,别跟大家说什么红色警报,红色警报已经堕落了,在那个坦克大战的年代,终于有了一部靠着诸兵种 配合的游戏,还需要我说经典的理由吗?至于现在的职业联赛排名来看,暴雪公司对该游戏的改动实在太大,但是 总体说来,一个十几年的游戏依然畅销,一个仍然能够在WCG上面屹立不动的游戏,这些足以说明星级争霸就是 经典了.再说一次,经典是这样写的:星际争霸.
1:红警
睡觉说梦话都是满嘴的"YES,SIR!",满脑袋都是坦克、重坦、萨姆车等等吧,反正一睡觉就是这些东西 .别跟我说它不是九十年代的经典游戏,九十年代能在网吧当中所有机器都有的游戏,请问是什么呢?这难道不是 一个经典的游戏应该具备的素质吗?
其实一直想写我们自己那个年代在网吧玩的十大游戏,今天不小心看到了.于是就放弃了自己写了一半的稿子,其 中有些确实是我自己在网吧经常玩的作品.不过有些还是不敢苟同mm既然不重新写,还是说下自己 的意见吧!
《英雄无敌》是应该放的
《盟军敢死队》支持的人应该也不少
PC版的《KOF97》不放也是过不去的
hh
其实在那个年代,玩单机还是很值得回忆的~而且也很少有人打竞技类的游戏,而是盯着一台电脑在上面反复做着 仅仅属于自己的记录hh
单纯 快乐 很省钱的游戏年代啊!

,白小姐旗袍

Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 10:28 AM   #2
z3uhhgfs

Chilean Chinese SOPHIA WU. May 12,levis jeans sale, 2008 Sichuan earthquake, she was in Chengdu; the Chile earthquake, she was in San Diego. The following are the earthquake Qin Liji her.
house shake even faster

2 月 27 日 凌晨 3 时 30 minutes or so,true religion sale, I was awakened by a familiar shaking, listening room wooden structure was given a ah
It is not uncommon in the summer in Chile. But then, I saw more and more the magnitude of the house shaking, At this time, a relative ran in panic and roared: went downstairs, but, at this moment, the walls began to fracture and made a terrible sound,true religion shop! In addition, the light bulb flash a few times, went out! Oops, a power cut! A violent ups and downs of the foot, thick walls began to shake up now! I secretly cheer myself: 5 minutes, at the foot of dramatic ups and downs have not subsided, the first time I felt like the front of the thick walls of a straw.
This is not the first time I witnessed a major earthquake - 2008 China Wenchuan earthquake occurred, I happened to be in Chengdu ... ...

phones do not call out

finally does not shake it! We entered the room to view, light emitted by mobile phones, we found that closet had fallen by half, the ground is full of glass and porcelain pieces,levis jeans online, all items are covered with a thick layer of limestone,true religion jeans, deep wall junction of several road crack shocking, and master bedroom room side of the wall, more a huge Y-shaped cracks and protruding cement blocks!
electricity stopped, can not dial out calls, all of which seem to have with the memory of 2008 is similar to that catastrophe, the difference is, this time the earthquake occurred at night, but also adds spooky atmosphere,true religion outlet! (Editor's note: SOPHIAWU, female, 1985 students, the Chinese Sichuan, Santiago, Chile is now doing business)