Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 12-31-2011, 07:20 AM   #1
y90r53178
Private

y90r53178 is on a distinguished road
Default China's tennis ace eyes next year's Olympics-英语

hot {RKEY} sportChina's tennis ace eyes afterward year's Olympics

Get Flash Player

进入英语学习论坛下载音频  去听写专区一展身手

Grand Slam champion Li Na has set her sights aboard repeatedly Grand Slam caption and a good showing at the London Olympic Games then year.

"Competing along the Olympic Games requires a ranking among the height 50. Although my ranking namely OK for that immediately I still must work hard to maintain my form," said Li,モンクレールメンズジャケット, the current world No five and French Open champion,aboard Tuesday meanwhile signing a sponsorship contract with Kunlun Mountain natural mineral water.

"I think the London Games next anniversary ambition be my last Olympics, so I wish I can do well there,monster beats," said Asia's 1st winner of a Grand Slam competition.

The tennis matches along the Olympics want be held on Wimbledon's grass tribunals and Li said her training next year would converge on that.

"After Wimbledon subsequently daily I will linger there to gear up as the Olympics. I wish I can become well acclimated apt the grass tribunals she said.

Li, who is within Beijing preparing for the China Open,China's tennis ace eyes next year's Olympics-英语点津, which starts aboard Oct 1,モンクレール レディース,namely much in claim and has signed several current sponsorship deals.

The regional mineral water brand which is owned along the JDB Group, has worked out a special water-replenishing plan as Li and want venture a drinking director as her everyday training.

"While choosing the sponsors,モンクレールのジャケット,China's tennis ace eyes next year's Olympics-英语点津, the maximum important factor I am concerned with is whether it suits me alternatively never and I want experience it myself," said Li. "I hope apt go with more local brands and go more globally with them."

(中国日报网英语点津 Helen 编辑)

About the broadcaster:

Nelly Min is an editor along China Daily with more than 10 years of experience as a newspaper editor and photographer. She has worked by major newspapers in the U.S.,モンクレールメンズ, including the Los Angeles Times and the Detroit Free Press. She is likewise eloquent within Korean.
Related articles:

Equitable access to sustainable development Opinion chinadaily.com.cn 8

Shipbuilding industry faces credit crunch g
y90r53178 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links