Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-07-2011, 01:50 AM   #11
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log,belstaff uk

| Back to logs list

2126482 2009 年 01 月 01 日 23:25 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
I we should get along with one year and married his girlfriend,belstaff jackets outlet, no doubt, I am very happy.
only bothers me now is my future sister in law, a 20-year-old beautiful girl, she likes to wear tight mini skirts and low cut. She often intentionally or unintentionally,belstaff sale, in front of me bent down, even worse,belstaff jacket, in front of other men, she never did. I'm tempted to say that she did not, it is I'm lying.
day, my future sister called me and let me see the marriage the wedding invitations. When I went to when she was alone her home to meet my endless Resentment of her eyes: \to you. \I was looking in her eyes.
I Dai Li a minute,belstaff leather, and then do the things I was only able to do: Open the door to the outside of my parked car ... ...
qq outside, my future father-in cross-flow adults Zhuolei ,belstaff coat, gave me a ferocious hug: \experience has taught me: put condoms on their own car is very important to ah!
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 01:50 AM   #12
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

! ,red wing heritage boots! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 13:11 on October 10th,red wing shoe store, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

is the conscience of the Chinese people you top up,red wing shoes online! ,red wing sale! ,red wing motorcycle boot!
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:04 AM   #13
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

35596 2008 年 02 月 17 日 16:21 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
I Silent night crying, I know who is not in, I'm just looking for my grief, love, ah, whether I love or love me, ah, sad to leave when the leave of the reason, so I quietly died in solitude, so I no longer hope. I inadvertently climb back window of time where the injury,red wing motorcycle boots, and that hurt like a thorn of the heart, can not forget the sadness. My feet are always parked in front of the cell,red wing work boots, always like to hear the windows leaned in the window that the people in the children say something, but instead those words hurt himself. I was afraid of, ah, this is all the reason I fear this is just a sad short life, and are just a sad love a miss and miss and then in the autumn woods, and lonely elderly people with apoptosis . I tried to track down the reason of that sad, or desperate to find the perfect love, but I lost the joy, and I can not smile, and love ah, love,red wing heritage boots, where you do, not the past, then a deep mark in the current and only a vague influence, people lost, the future is only a bird fly away, never catch up ah.
my silent tears flowing, my heart bottle of emotion, only know that the silent flow, it does not know how to cry, ah, she left, she came and in what kind of sadness to leave it, I heart of the bottle has been opened, and my grief in my sea flooding, but I can only silently watching all the lost, all has been lost.
I did not do ah,red wing heritage, I really did not do anything ah, I just tear flow, ah, as I love the flow of a drop of tears of sorrow, ah, ah I did not stay, I just mind their own bottle knocked over, the tears spilled over the floor, ah,red wing boot store, they also left, I did not really close very near good, but I have not pulled out of the human hand, but did not fly with her into the sky flowers in the fall, with the sad feeling that life ah. She went away with my tears away.
I can no longer look back strong, but I is so fragile, and actually had tears of sorrow can not be stopped, the bottle is also broken down to the ground, I lay in the bottle side,red wing sale, silently weeping, silently Looking back, quietly sad.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:04 AM   #14
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

? ? ? ? - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 11:53 on May 19, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan

1, the nail plate vertical lines

vertical lines on nails - nails on neurasthenia
There are several obvious long vertical lines that neurasthenia, symbol of body aging.
prone:
neurasthenia, chronic insomnia, dreams, easy to wake up, it is difficult to fall asleep.
wasting disease, physical exhaustion (such as physical and mental fatigue syndrome).
poor immune function, colds.
2, the nail plate stripes

deep rough stripes who expressed a serious disease.

nails and thin stripes and multi-person, more common in chronic digestive diseases. Eating little attention,red wing boot store, there will be abdominal pain, diarrhea and other symptoms.
3, nails black dots spots
stasis - is that the brain blood circulation disorder in the sign.
nails appeared normal right hand that left brain problem.
nails white spots - indigestion, appeared on a nail or a few white spots:
metabolism of adult common liver function or damage, especially in hepatitis B chronic patients.
more common in children gastrointestinal toxins, indigestion, or parasitic or calcium deficiency
habitual constipation, gastrointestinal disorders caused by white dot will appear.
4, press the nail
general representation of the normal and rapid recovery, said the body has barriers to slow
Press and hold with one hand and another nail tip 3 seconds, see let go after white nails, observation 5 a fingernail bed speed of blood circulation and recovery, was reddish-shaped if the right, then health, indicating that blood circulation, internal organs function and lively. If you have a poor circulation in fingers, the fingers with the corresponding organs of the issues.
5, half marks - normal

fingers, hands, 8 to 10 have a half mark.

half area of the nail marks 1 / 5;
half mark for the creamy white color, the more white the better, more energy, said Zhuang.
6, half marks - not normal
1> the end of the cold-type

no half marks the end of the cold type.
half months marks the less energy that the worse, such a person's organs dysfunction, blood running slow, easy fatigue, lack of energy, poor absorption, pale, hands and feet Jueleng, scared, lethargy, easy cold, repeated colds, energy decline, physical decline, and even then the phlegm stagnation, qi stagnation, phlegm nodules and tumors.
2> hot bottom type

with the little finger marks who also have a half months, half the increase marks the end of type are hot.
the function of organs such people strong physical fitness is better. However, in pathological cases, it is yang Piansheng, organs hyperthyroidism. Can meet the red, angry, upset, constipation, irritability, dry mouth, appetite, it is not cold, restless, and even high blood pressure, high blood sugar, stroke.
3> alternating chills and fever (imbalance of yin and yang type)

blurred the boundary marks a half months, a move closer to the color of color who are cold and heat or yin and yang imbalance staggered type. Alternating chills and fever in humans have prompted changes in rise and fall of yin and yang, cold and heat changes can vary due to maintenance.

so-called \do people die. \No half marks the disease even if temporarily, also need to quickly nourishing the body. In particular, marks a half months left thumb, the body is telling you have to use \
care advice: to add to rely on high energy neutral proteins, such as milk, eggs, beans, fish and black foods, seeds of,red wing heritage, embryonal food, as long as nutrition, insisted maintenance, general 1 and a half months to grow a nail, the thumb is usually the first long, later followed the index finger,red wing mens boots, middle finger, ring finger, little finger, only covered half a year later. However, usually pay attention to rest, if long-term stay up all night, the night life will soon disappear over half marks.

two hands know how to view the health
1, feel hot
main heart and kidney, irritability, angry, insomnia, dreams nervous.
2, feel cool
main spleen and kidney yang. Weak cold, poor digestion and absorption.
3, the main feel wet
Heart deficiency. Easily fatigued weak. Palms sweat, the more the accumulated heat to the spleen and stomach, heart, H.-S., psychological stress, mental tension.
4, feel dry
primary lung and spleen two losses. Dry skin, colds.
5, feel the warm, moist
reconcile the main internal organs in good health.
6,red wing motorcycle boot, feel sticky
main endocrine disorders, particularly diabetes more common.

III Three Six skilled operation
often practiced ten hands, easy and healthy
1, the first clever

tiger's mouth level hit 36 times.
Description: The fight against colon / Hoku.
Indications: Prevention and treatment of facial parts of the disease. Such as blurred vision, rhinitis, articulate pain, headache and prevention of influenza.
2, the second coincidence

palm sideswipe 36 times.
Description: Combating the small intestine by the / post River Point.
Indications: the first term strong pain, relax the neck muscles and prevent bone spurs, bone degradation.
3, the third clever

wrist each hit 36 times.
Description: Fighting Heart Sutra and The Envelope / Daling points.
Indications: Prevention and treatment of heart disease, chest pain, chest tightness, relieve the tension.
4, the fourth web space How

cross each hit 36 times.
Description: Point is the evil eight points.
Indications: Prevention and treatment of peripheral circulation, such as numbness in the hand, going wrong and other peripheral circulatory disease.
5, the fifth fingers crossed How

each hit 36 times.
Description: Point is the evil eight points.
Indications: Prevention and treatment of peripheral circulation, such as numbness in the hand, going wrong and other peripheral circulatory disease.
6, the sixth left boxing clever

right palm 36 times.
Description: The Heart and Pericardium Meridian is the network via / Lloyd points.
Indications: the role of fatigue and refreshing.
7, the seventh from right boxing clever

left palm heart 36 times.
Description: The Heart and Pericardium Meridian is the network via / Lloyd points.
Indications: the role of fatigue and refreshing.
8, the eighth clever

back of the hand slap each other 36 times.
Description: blow to the three set by the / yang chi point.
Indications: adjust internal organs function, and prevention and treatment of diabetes.
9, the ninth Qiao

rub ears 36.
Description: The lobe of the points a lot.
Indications: focus, facial and brain and other parts of the cycle.
10, X clever

palm down to the micro-friction between 6 heat, light cover his eyes, left and right eye to 6-ring, again and again for 6 times.
Note: the use of qigong principles, adjusted by eye in the air.
Indications: prevention of myopia, presbyopia and blurred vision.

Fourth, there are three milestones
health first called balanced diet,
the second is called aerobic exercise,
third called state of mind.
1, balanced diet:
\soup; sixth milk.
1> Green Tea Tuo
green tea which contains phenols, phenol is a cancer lump of tea; also contains fluoride, dental fluorosis not only strong, but also eliminate cavities, eliminate plaque,red wing boots, green tea every day to get water gargle to connect health teeth. In old age, strong teeth, you can not cavities; green tea itself contains Canning, which can improve the toughness of blood vessels, so blood is not easy to burst.
all the drinks, green tea is first and foremost.
2> wine, red grape skin
there was something called \Also it can help prevent sudden cardiac arrest.
a day not more than 50-100 ml drink wine, not drink, do not spit to eat grape skins of red grapes, are all the same health care.
role of red wine there is a lower blood pressure and blood cholesterol.
3> yogurt
is to maintain the balance of bacteria in the yogurt. Maintain the balance of bacteria is the so-called beneficial bacteria growth, elimination of harmful bacteria, so eating yogurt may reduce the disease. (Milk with the lactose, the maximum absorption of lactose is white, the yellow race in Asia, 70% of people do not absorb lactose. So the milk is good, but drink more, the milk does not absorb or useless --- it is not impossible to drink, drink it, add a little milk like proper)
4>
bone soup bone soup with Wan plastic, Wan gum is longevity.
5> mushroom soup
mushrooms can improve immune function.
6> milk
soya milk, which contains the oligosaccharide, it can be absorbed 100% of the body. And soy milk also contains potassium, calcium and magnesium. Content and calcium than milk.
of our yellow, the most suitable for the milk.

\prevention of hypertension and dynamic fat hardening.
buckwheat = three down, lowering blood pressure, blood fat, lowering blood sugar.
buckwheat contains 18% of the fiber, eat buckwheat does not have bowel cancer, rectal cancer, colon cancer.
== potato sweet potato, sweet potato, yams, potatoes.
\
oats == fat, lowering blood pressure. Can lower triglycerides.
If high blood pressure, must eat oats, oatmeal, oatmeal, make your blood lipids down.
millet == dehumidification, spleen, sedation, sleep.
2>
soy beans at least five kinds of anti-cancer substances, especially flavonoids, have only soybeans, it can prevent, treat breast cancer, colorectal cancer, colon cancer.

\
; - - Ministry of Health
3> food
to write carrot carrot
Compendium of Materia Medica is seductive vegetables, it has several functions,
First, it raised mucosa, is not easy to cold;
Second, it raised the hair, skin care, there are fitness function;
Third, it has anti-cancer effects, but the eyes are particularly good, especially night blindness, like eating. It stimulates vitamin
pumpkin
cells to produce insulin, so the people can not eat pumpkin diabetes. There are bitter with this feature are sure to eat more.
tomato
is tomatoes. Shall not eat tomatoes uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, pancreatic cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer. Inside there is something called tomato tomato pigment, and proteins combined in a piece of it, wrapped around the cellulose must be heated to a certain extent out.
raw tomatoes are not cancer, the best way to eat tomatoes, fried eggs, tomatoes, or tomato soup, tomato and egg soup.
Garlic Garlic is the king of anticancer
. Eat garlic is very special, you must first cut it into pieces, a piece of sheet on the air 15 minutes after it combines with oxygen to produce allicin. Garlic itself is not cancer, Allicin only cancer but also cancer of the king. So garlic cooked food, a one to eat, are equal to zero, there is no anti-cancer effect.
garlic flavored Do not worry, eat hawthorn, chewing peanuts point, and then eat a good taste of tea, no.
black fungus
many people now belong to the high coagulation physical (blood thickening) --- short, thick. Fat people, menopausal female compatriots, who a short neck, blood type AB people are particularly vulnerable to high blood coagulation thick. Prone to lead to high blood coagulation thick myocardial infarction.
black fungus that can make the most out of blood is not sticky. Noteworthy point is that when skinning eat eat peanuts, peanut skin no nutrition, it can cause blood clotting tablets, increased platelets, used to stop bleeding.
4> animal food
If pork, there are lamb, mutton;
have chicken mutton, chicken;
chicken and fish, eat fish;
fish shrimp, prawns.
which was the best fish shrimp and whole fish eat the whole shrimp, because of the active substance in fish shrimp's head and abdomen.
5> Spirulina
distribution of the most balanced nutrition is alkaline food. It balanced diet.
Spirulina has radiation effect. It is particularly important
several diseases:
cardiovascular diseases, it can lower blood pressure and blood cholesterol.
diabetes, the disease lack of protein, vitamins, vitamin supplements Spirulina can also allow patients not complications, Spirulina is dried sugar diabetes blood sugar instability, with gradual withdrawal after Spirulina, and then gradually stop screw algae, and finally take the diet.
gastritis, gastric ulcer, Spirulina has chlorophyll, a recovery effect on the gastric mucosa.
hepatitis, tired spin algae can not replicate the virus, and liver cells can restore a large number of amino acids, containing choline, enabling recovery of liver function.
improve immunity.

diet principles:
eat 7 percent full, lifetime disease
not eat up a full 8 percent 10
eat into eat, it did not use the two into a waste
with are: non-staple food 6 4 staple, flour and rice grains 6, 4, 6 animals, plants 4.

2, aerobic exercise
First, do not out in the morning, the morning the basis of high blood pressure, high basal body temperature, adrenal gland at least 4 times higher than in the evening, people with heart problems is easy.
suggested evening exercise, 45 minutes after a meal and then exercise.
second. Time 6:00 am wake up, open the window from 9 am to 11 points, 14 points to 16 points.
if nap time is half an hour after a meal, it is best to sleep for an hour.
22:00 to 10:30, fell asleep and before going to bed a hot bath, water temperature 40-50 degrees, will improve the quality of sleep.

Tips

your best exercise is walking!

if the psychological state of mind not state, that is, exercise and eat for free, which is very important. Easy to get angry tumor, the whole world know.
International Psychology will move five ways to avoid angry:
1> escape, get angry at things and meet people, temporary shelter opened.
2> transfer, people call you, you go to play chess, fishing, not to hear.
3> release, is to find close friends to talk, release, or else put in their hearts to be sick.
4> sublimation, that is, the more people that you, the more you do it right.
5> control, which is the most important one method, that is how you call me afraid.

your attitude determine your everything!
contented life pleasing to
confused state of mind one o'clock,
chic one o'clock,
larger measure,
style, a little higher,
stand tall one o'clock,
look a little bit further ,
live more comfortable ten.

International Conference on

truth has given us a warning, let us drink green tea, soy, sleep well, regular exercise, do not forget to always laugh.
hope that everyone should pay attention to a balanced diet, aerobic exercise,red wing heritage boot, and attention to your mental state when the weeping cry, laugh when the laugh.
Three smiling face every day
Qiao,
Qi Bafen full of people are not old,
asked to stay through the spring meet patients,
quiet indifferent better than drugs.

magic eight out triple burner

hands footed care justice
spleen and stomach to be like Legend of the Condor lift
single look back five prison Qishang Firelight

chasing its tail to climb with both hands save enough punch angry Gushen waist

strength behind by seven top riddled consumer
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:04 AM   #15
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 15:38 on October 9, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
quarrel,belstaff leather, I think most couples would come across each other the more we like,belstaff uk, and more likely to quarrel,
knew something was very small, but in the end is so angry, hang up the phone to each other, Then there is the Cold War,
fact, the reason he has been know everything, and he knew it was the performance of care, so he loved her never wavered,
if only he so wish, that last one must have will not bear, because he was not sure she is not and he wants the same.
;
love the people, is not able to communicate better,belstaff jacket, which can not. Sometimes, people who love each other hand,belstaff sale, can not communicate. Lin Jia favorite, loved not terrible, but noisy at first sight, began to cry. The more we love each other the easier fight. Why do not quarrel with Jia Xue it? Because she does not love him. Girls like somebody whom noisy, and this is of great reference value for men!
a person is another person's feelings if very general, very polite, very polite, very respected people tell you something different, there is a tendency to seek common ground; and feeling better, more concerned about each other, seek common ground the stronger the tendency to reach a peak, which is the highest point, close to the same overall requirements. Knowing the other side they have feelings, strong feelings, the more unreasonable, harsh, a bit autocratic the.

So today I look at the detailed analysis of the quarrel, I hope people can read read, read through the words!
Male and female friends love each other's every move carefully look in the eyes of normal will be cranky, so when you get a male (female) friends after
Please keep a certain distance of the other ###### . good treasure who will be bound by your side you will eat your
vinegar, do not you do not feel that he (she) is unreasonable, because unreasonable, it is good just friends, friends do not bound You
and always will try to down you, talk nice to you.

any noisy lovers love, jealousy, suspicion, childish, are reasonable and normal. Because he (she) seriously you, attention will be between you all
sensitive and strong emotions. If you now, because you are male (female) friends vexatious and angry, pick up the phone and called him ( her) during the Cold War in fact, it
want to give the other to call each other, but each is waiting for the other side of the phone, because both think each other as so sad and angry
, and even grew more and more gas, and finally downtown is full, so when he encountered such a situation
he is the first speaker, because he knows she is so loved him, he was so loved her, men should let the his beloved woman
think about this as another point of view of people you are happy ah!

properly care for your petty and jealous to some people angry,belstaff jackets outlet, because you have such deep love with the person you is happy!
Valentine's heart can not tolerate a grain of sand, even very, very small. really love you and can not tolerate the opposite ###### who is chatting alone or separate out. Why should we cherish
male (female) friends? Because the other loves you, would willingly do a lot for you, a lot of common friends will not help you do your male (female) friends will do it for you. \\! This is a most honest and true happiness Oh ~

women are not noisy, and no trouble, and not called, that is really do not love
The woman said to leave, is sad, is that you let him down.
woman of knowing you between no future, but would rather stay at your side to be a normal friend, not her too cheap, but she could not bear.
woman deliberately in front of you mentioned other men, she is not helping them, just want to stimulate you and make you care about her a little more.

woman does not take the initiative to call, send a message to you, not do not want you is she not have the confidence that you received a phone call,
messages, whether the same miss her.
; If the woman does not love you,belstaff coat, you will not be angry, do not complain about his girlfriend temper too strange, a woman who loves only her temper.
; women are not do not know if you have any other woman, she chose not to expose your grief, fear of exposing you to leave after giving her an excuse.
woman always in front of you pretend to be happy, not her insensitive, all day long Shale, just to stay in front of you look beautiful.
man ; In fact, you do not understand! ! ! Write great! Speaking of my mind to go, hope-intentioned people, you turn for her. You will always be happy!
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:04 AM   #16
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff jacket

| Back to logs list

2127822 2006 年 11 月 25 日 17:47 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary
Large Most people want to transform this world, but few people want to transform their mentioned above, who admitted more mistakes, their own culpability is deeper. If you do not want to put views on love However,belstaff sale, for the. Actually, I also know exactly when she tortured my mind and mouth that will never be the same. to re-atrial gap between the two of us really have so little understanding. We can clearly feel that, I think,belstaff online, it must be love. Eachother than those in the romantic,belstaff jackets outlet, this love can not have a trace of a brief to the sad no one else is absolutely painful to each other.
own thought hard before been able to back pain when the happy / may once again not understanding the language of death. I also noted that Maple Leaf the day before yesterday morning, it was still worth the whole red Lenovo to go again. can be just after the red filled his eyes bloodshot `` `I am only to a certain degree of happiness and the ideal share of love and give up so much now I'm in no way left to lose everything .... .
have a little mess does not write ``````` now say nothing of their confidence in the ``
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 02:19 AM   #17
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

| Back to logs list

341037 2010 年 06 月 30 日 10:38 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (11) Category: Personal Diary
for nearly two months for nearly three months, in retrospect, there is pressure, dynamic, full of energy, there are ideas.
away, also with a lot of unresolved issues left.
summary.
one system, very much, to apply a lot of KFC's management system.
system of strict and scattered, ignoring a problem is the implementation of the system is people, no more from the human point of view.
draw system and return later, has not a very good execution.
you know, like, social security, there is a system, Assistant more, you can buy a social security, but inside my locker, long pressing N application. Since
have this system,red wing mens boots, it would take a good according to the system was. Otherwise out of muscle. Look for a job yourself it?
and strict system, every employee, to the management team, thinking of a few more?
problems, reported the need to report to top management team to think about the solution.
a rat problem, playing a two-month war of words, open 7 will only solution.
question I get someone to mice, but the number of access doors open for others to help deal with mice, from the agreed deal, and now, and nearly a month, and that several access doors, where it?
do everything, had to write in a book, ask, people answer your look. Feedback
three days a week will be resolved. The original only in me to do so.
Second, first-class inspection systems
good inspection system, it is easy to find the restaurant problems.
However, the problems found, many in the next, has emerged.
when each inspection, both of communication and restaurant assistants take a while to remind the hope that next time do not appear.
But next time, then the next, the problem is still there.
long-term system, all of them will do according to the original template, do the paper industry, for a way out of a problem, but still not resolved.

Third, staff turnover
a good management team, will have a certain cohesion, attractive.
good management team can attract a number of staff cohesion and unity in the management team there.
but employees frequent mobility, not a good corporate culture,red wing shoes outlet, there is no atmosphere.
employees do not see the future development of space, do not know how to think. But do not know what to do.
business and people-oriented, not people talk about development, about how extended?
Fourth, the management team
more than two months, take a financial manager, general assistant, production manager, director of storage, N restaurants Assistant
need to reflect on, what fate Enterprise housing, attractive to stay. Head of a walk
warehousing, warehousing staff walked a half.
Fifth, the management team than the team
in the enterprise, there is actually less than the team management, self-contained team.
VI, quality companies with quality
speak, a quality problem in different departments, different versions, different rhetoric.
complaints and quality problems by joining the Ministry, to the production, and changed a lot.
black spots below the bread, the whole enterprise is not a solution actually came out? This dragged on for more than a month.
Summary
third-brand, second-rate quality of service.
-class inspection systems, third-rate improvements.
second-rate management team, third-rate corporate culture.
third-rate restaurant team, four-stream assistant team. flow of enterprise content
four,red wing shoe store, five flow planning.
for so long, learned a lot, accustomed to no help to people, not used to kissing.
every day thinking, but some things can not be said, not to move.
assistant every time they meet, will give them a thought, and guide them to think, to progress, but unfortunately,red wing heritage, they have not grown up.
Production mess in many areas, can go to plan, unfortunately, our wonderful big sister Michelle, as if people do not want to intervene,red wing shoes sale, but not ability.
time, they lack most is time, unfortunately, I just do not have enough time to mix.
staff, one seated, I need one more staff, but unfortunately, General Manager's Office power left, the work of a push to the side, away. To me, but it has not.
planning, need to move a lot of things, the first is the relationship between the families to move ......
new people,red wing shoes, new data entry staff actually had more than five years older than doing more than employees, companies need to an advancement of the channel and space, so that every employee has a development space and opportunities, but unfortunately, opportunities are related to the novice.
such enterprises, can be considered a well-known brand enterprises in Shantou. The same family, from a small store, with over two years, and the third store opened! Another five years, will be exceeded?
reflection, like a lot, turned her hand to the solution!
as a way to improve on their own, Oh, unfortunately, no time to implement the solution!
do what I want, the road is their own to come out!
Old 10-07-2011, 02:20 AM   #18
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

- Qzone log,red wing shoe store

| Back to logs list

this log from the QQ Alumni Community (xiaoyou.qq.com),red wing motorcycle boots, visit the Alumni Community>>

| Back to logs list
Old 10-07-2011, 02:32 AM   #19
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

,red wing shoes

| Back to logs list

341478 2007 年 10 月 01 日 14:10 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Posted cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-07-2011, 02:33 AM   #20
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

,red wing boots

| Back to logs list

340913 2007 年 07 月 16 日 19:51 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (21) Category: Personal Diary
Caoyangnianhua - remember that lost youth ... -
-
be uploaded pp-
-
home is always the most beautiful -
-
-
-

published cancel

| Back to logs list