Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-15-2011, 08:57 PM   #1
sponia1970
Private

sponia1970 is on a distinguished road
Default 设计人员利用杠杆原理在船帆底部加了3吨重的铅

新华社深圳8月12日体育专电 题:门、帆、塔——深圳大运会开幕式三大亮点解读
  新华社记者赖少芬
  12日在深圳湾畔上演的第26届世界大学生夏季运动会开幕式上,门、帆、塔成为亮点和关键 词。
  深圳大运会开幕式主创人员接受新华社记者专访时,对开幕式的这三大亮点进行了解读。
  ——“世界之门”是如何开合的?
  深圳大运会开幕式上最重要的建筑元素是横跨110米的“世界之门”,这个开放式大门的三次开合,成为开 幕式上最引人注目的演出。
  “世界之门”的开合巧妙连接了开幕式的段落:第一次开启,来自世界各地的大学生运动员,迈入这座属于他 们的“青春之门”;第二次开启,隆重阐释“开幕”含义,大学生们在音乐中狂欢,庆祝大运会开幕;第三次开启 ,火炬手跑上“青春跑道”,点燃位于“世界之门”外的火炬塔。
  据大运会开闭幕式工程总监刘兵介绍,“世界之门”高26米,宽110米,合起来是一面庞大的LED幕墙 ,开幕式上,这里打出的算盘、书山、烟花、流星雨等各种影像成为演出的重要内容。考虑到抗风的因素,LED 幕墙做成镂空状,上面设计了365个空格,广州婚纱摄影 www.rediou.com,每个空格就是一面小的LED,广州婚纱摄影 www.rediou.com
  刘兵说,“世界之门”上365面小LED拼接在一起要实现无缝对接,庞大的画面也要求很高 的清晰度,广州婚纱摄影 www.rediou.com,这些在技术上都是比较大的挑战。此外,重200吨的“世界之门”每次开合需要三分钟,在操作上也有一定难 度。为确保演出顺利进行,主创团队准备了预案,在“世界之门”下面设计四条轨道,当停电或电动机出现问题导 致门无法开合时,35个人就可以把一扇门推开。
  “世界之门”共分七层,每一层都是网格状,演员可以在“格子”里表演,让演出更加丰富。为了保证演员的 安全,设计人员给每个“格子”加了防护网,避免演员后退时不小心坠落。此外,演员身上还挂有一根隐形安全保 险绳,有了这根保险绳的限制,演员能移动的最远距离是离边线20公分的地方,确保他们不会掉下 去。
  ——“帆”是如何升落的?
  大运会开幕式上,《春天的故事》篇章让人印象深刻:一名身着白裙的小提琴女孩站在倾斜的船帆顶端深情演 奏《春天的故事》,当船帆扬起、进行360度旋转时,就像青春之舟在大海里航行,与渐渐响起的钢琴声构成时 空交响。为了完成钢琴与小提琴“对话”的唯美画面,主创团队克服了很多技术难题。
  据刘兵介绍,船帆舞台升起来要达到26米高,还要旋转360度,为了保持平衡,设计人员利用杠杆原理在 船帆底部加了3吨重的铅,这样才能把体重40公斤的演员“翘”起来,广州婚纱摄影 www.rediou.com。演员站在倾斜的船帆顶端,脚底踩着一个平衡器来保持平衡,此外,在演员腰上还加了隐形安全装置把她固定住 ,让她可以“如履平地”,专心拉琴。
  拉小提琴的女孩是中国人民大学艺术学院学生杨帆,她说:“在表演的过程中,船帆是慢慢升起来的,但我站 在上面没有感觉它在晃动,只是一点点地上升。导演和设计人员做了很多次试验,确保我能够安全站在上面,所以 在表演的过程中能够全情投入。”
  ——火炬塔是如何“炼成”的?
  深圳大运会火炬塔是开幕式上的一大亮点,这个外观像一座书山的火炬塔在赛后将继续保留,成为城市的永久 性地标矗立在深圳湾畔。为了让火炬塔能够长久保留,主创团队进行了精心设计。
  刘兵说,为了让火炬塔成为一个永久性的城市景观,在材质的选择上经过了多番考虑。一开始考虑用玻璃,但 玻璃抗风和防火的效果都不佳;而石材比较坚固,但却不能长久地抵抗海水的侵蚀;另一个考虑是用玻璃钢,但由 于火炬盆边缘温度有1000度,玻璃钢达不到这么高的防火要求。经过比较,最后选择了自主研发和技术引进相 结合的一种材质,和迪士尼公园假山的材质接近,并充分考虑到今后清洗、色彩变化等多种因素,火炬塔在设计中 加入了自洁功能,平时不用进行人工清洗,并且能够长久保持色彩不变。(完)
相关的主题文章:

新建文章9广州招聘

胡锦涛海南考察乘高铁 强调抓反腐(图) 广州招聘

61.5%的女大学生在求职过程中受到过歧视广州招聘

血拼&rdquo广州招聘

有效防范和坚决遏制重特大铁路交通事故发生广州招聘

那老婆婆带领全家人跪倒在殷初云的脚下广州招聘

美国:解放军轰6K轰炸机已服役 升级后里外一新广州招聘

既然二恶烷在日化产品中不可避免地会产生广州招聘
sponia1970 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2011, 10:03 PM   #2
rwwewttiw66
Second Lieutenant

rwwewttiw66 is on a distinguished road

I staggered up from the desk case before the station, Yunzhu immediately helped me afraid I fall beats by dre, I shift the arm withdrew from her hands, a touch of that "which is too hot, blow me out beat by dr dre headphones!" I did not walk a few Step back and fierce stare like to follow my Yunzhu, said,
"are not allowed to follow me!" auspicious day, three kings wedding, unprecedented prosperity. Coming and going I face are all indicative of filled smile, Wang Qi three countries with the wedding or the first time, I have also extra careful for fear of error.
Hi all carrying inventory holding candle, have the house toward the Jingren away, looked around, go into the red are the Nishinomiya Jin Hi Pa, bustling come to congratulate the officials holding the gift, but we have been a problem to the card In the palace door.
Orient House, the house did not spring pray, pray die Nishinomiya Jingren Hall, Nishinomiya side of the house pray Cheng Jin Xing, which side are they that can not afford to offend Zhu Er, go to this place and attend to the other two, can not wait avatar while three went to three Hall ceremony, for this problem, most officials are uncertain wandering Gong Menqian, secretly discussed.

I, like them to participate in considering where to go at the wedding, according to Han Zhaoyi ceremony was arranged that I live in Nishinomiya, go to pray on the imminent demise of the wedding is, but I really do not want to see him at the wedding smiling look. It is less likely to go to Orient House, the relationship between the Queen and I are stiff to such an extent. That side of the Nishinomiya? No, the spirit of my month long princess deep hostility, fear is the front foot before entering the hall, she was rear foot to the boom out.
rwwewttiw66 is offline   Reply With Quote