Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-27-2011, 03:45 AM   #1
2vt8c2p4
Second Lieutenant

2vt8c2p4 is on a distinguished road
Default 在坚持竞争原则的前提下

在社会主义市场经济条件下,竞争是当今社会的“宠物”。毫无疑问,中国人需要竞争精神,竞争才能出英雄 ,竞争才能出成绩,竞争才能促进社会的发展。竞争无可厚非。
  然而,这里要说的是,在坚持竞争原则的前提下,在一定的时间,一定的场合,一定环境情况下,还要学会退 让。它是构建和谐社会的一个必不可少的重要元素。
  处朋友要知道退让。要多发现对方长处,看长远,看原则。反之,“针不得过,线也不得过”,斤斤计较,“ 横挑鼻子竖挑眼”,朋友必然越交越少,人人敬而远之,进而路断人稀,成为孤家寡人。
  单位共事要知道退让。否则,同事之间、领导之间就会勾心斗角,争权夺利,最终导致小者误己,大者误国, 甚至葬送了自己美好前程。即使没有误国误己,相互之间也会心存疑惑,谁也不开心。
  做生意要知道退让。“满天叫价,平地还钱”,“砍价的是买主”,卖家降一点,买家加一点,互相退让,生 意才能做成。反之,louboutin pas cher,卖家要求高利润,买家想买便宜货,伶牙俐齿,互不相让,生意必然泡汤。
  家庭之间也是如此。互不退让就会生气、吵架,吵得厉害就相互伤害,以至于情断义绝,各奔东西,即使没有 离婚,夫妻之间也是“各吹各的号,各唱各的调”,“白天搞作对,晚上背靠背”,缺少了“混沌初开”时的和谐 。
  想想这些,有什么大不了的事呢?退一步海阔天空。
  单知道退让还不行,还要知道把握退让的时机,时机未到过早退让,退让不会顺利,时机到了,不知退让,那 就要招致灾祸。春夏秋冬,四季更替,得以春花秋食,万物生存。毛泽东提出的:“敌进我退,Casque dr dre,敌驻我扰,敌疲我打,敌退我追。”游击战争十六字诀即是对退让的精辟运用。
  人应该保持长有的进取心,但更要懂得在适当的时机“以退为进”。退让是为了更好的进取,casque beats,《红湖赤卫队》中的韩英说:“把拳头收回来是为了更有力的打出去”。人总是在磕碰中,在挫折中慢慢的成长 的,monster beats。懂得在适当的时机退让是成长的标志之一。
  退让不是逃避,退让是有原则的。《易经》曰“君子以远小人,不恶而严”,小人是很令人讨厌的,君子应该 远离,避让。俗话说“惹不起还躲不起吗”?可象苍蝇一样的小人,有时还真“躲不起”或者“躲不了”,怎么办 呢?“不恶而严”。就是不厌恶,不刻意疏远,不结仇,也就是以宽厚之心待之,不和小人一般见识,犯不上和小 人生气。但必须做到把握原则,dr dre headphones,不结党,不同流合污。
  懂得退让,把握好退让的时机是一种素养,但愿我们在竞争中学会退让。 上一篇:差距咋就这么大呢     下一篇:道德上的坏人也要区别对待相关的主题文章:

并对关于今后如何发展提了一些非常诚恳的建议

Disaster

我只为自己的活而活着

And most of all, I will laugh at myself for man is most comical when he takes himself too seriously. Never will I fall into this trap of the mind. For though I be nature's greatest miracle am I not still a mere grain tossed about by the winds of time? Do I truly know whence I came or whither I am bound? Will my concern for this day not seem foolish ten years hence? Why should I permit the petty happenings of today to disturb me? What can take place before this sun sets which will not seem insignificant in the river of centuries?
2vt8c2p4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links