Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 08-26-2011, 05:02 AM   #1
zczczczc

Default 戚春生参观“岸•月亮河首届学院雕塑展”

21日下午两点,由清华美术学院雕塑系、中央美术学院雕塑系、北京东润投资集团共同主办的“岸• 月亮河首届学院雕塑展”在大运河畔的月亮河美术馆盛大开幕。月亮河美术馆投资商东润集团董事长戚春生先生等 多位高层以及来自清华美院、中央美院的曾成钢、王少军、司徒安等二十余位中国学院派雕塑艺术界泰斗出席了开 幕式,共鼎这一艺术盛事。
此次展览汇集了来自两大高等院校师生及艺术家的百余件室内外雕塑作品,代表了中国当代学院派雕塑艺术的最高 水准,规模庞大,盛况空前。其中,室外参展雕塑作品与月亮河园区的自然环境合而为一,而美术馆的室内展场采 用五角星的设计元素,新颖别致。月亮河公园作为北京首个雕塑艺术品收藏园区,绝美的自然风光为艺术品提供了 最天然和艺术的展示环境。
此次月亮河美术馆收藏了部分展出的室外雕塑作品并永久放置在月亮河园区内。这些作品主要以巴洛克、写实主义 和中国传统造型风格的雕塑作品为主,与园区内优美的自然环境产生了很好的呼应,是一个结合雕塑、环境与人文 的典型成功案例。此次成功举办的学院雕塑展今后更将一直延续下去,996810178,成为月亮河美术馆每年重大的常规展览项目。展览将从10月25日持续至11月30日,预计将接待二十万以 上的观展人群,让来宾饱览艺术生活的魅力。

月亮河
戚春生参观“岸•月亮河首届学院雕塑展”
2011-07-22 11:29

已发网站:

资本市场 香港财华网 世界名人网 新浪网 价值中国 贸易信息网 中国水网 房产行业网 画意摄影网 品牌中国 中国供应商网 物流仓储库房网 中国房地产网 南方都市网 中国食品网 媒介网 海南都市网 环球物流网 商务频道 中国雕塑网 海南经贸新闻网 中国酒店行业门户网 中国商业报道 中国加盟网 贵州网 新商道 智库在线 金融之星 中国货仓网 华夏品牌网 今讯网 东南之窗 玉溪信息网 资讯中国 中国财经信息网 3D立体专业网 东方网 教育人生网 ……

Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2011, 05:42 AM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

,louis vuitton handbags

| Back to logs list

328970 2008 年 02 月 16 日 04:07 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: me the article
I ask in a world under a certain regret it later .. have to buy Karma Kagyu .... no matter if I want to buy a degree I want to buy costs baa .. you have heard ; ( Friends of Love) ... .. you listen to the drop-down climax of my heart to sing .. I hope you will listen to ... wo .. you left you told me to Zuomie I
degree of Ken ...

published cancel

| Back to logs list
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote