Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 12-27-2011, 12:21 PM   #1
adygua57
Commander In Chief

adygua57 is on a distinguished road
Default Dealing With The Fear Monster

http://www.gravatar.com/avatar/4a8ce...rple.gif&s=100
Let me ask you a chicken or the egg question...
"What would you do first?
a) find a great real estate deal
or
b) find private money to fund the deal
Do you "Find a deal and then go find the money because it gives you the incentive to make it happen?"
I answered just the opposite because having private money will give you the confidence when you make offers that you are going to be able to close.
I feel confidence is more important.
I don't know if there is one right answer but if you are not doing either one, read on...
If you simply are not ready to go to the next level is it FEAR holding you back?
If so, I've found that education is the key in taming that fear monster and give you the confidence to move ahead.
I remember my 1st deal. My knees were knocking. Fortunately for me I had an experience RE investor walk me through my 1st deal. I also had gotten six months of solid RE education through two home study courses I had purchased, library books on creative real estate and a local REIA seminar.
After that 1st deal the fear monster was gone and I was ready to do it again.
Like I said before, I've done my homework, spent tons of money on education and have had lots of practical experience in the business.
If there are gaps in your RE education, take care of that now while you're busy finding lenders to help take your business to the next level.
You'll be very glad you did.
Let's face it, the reason most investors don't have any private lenders is fear.
It's as basic as that. It's a fear of the unknown. How do I know that? I've been there too.
I was comfortable doing things the way I had always done them. I went to the bank, I jumped through their hoops of proving I was qualified for their loan, they gave me the money, and I paid them back the way they said. It was a familiar routine in my business of buying and selling homes.
However, when I became a full-time investor and wanted tons of quickly accessible cash, the bank's painstakingly slow process was no longer acceptable.
Even when I knew for certain what I wanted, I procrastinated. I was not able to do nearly as many deals as I wanted because I waited so long to take action. The thing is, if there is something you are afraid to do, you can always find a reason to not do it.
Sometimes we won't even admit to ourselves that we are afraid. We just can't get to it because we are too busy, too tired, or focused on other "more important" issues.
But then, that didn't solve the whole problem. I was still too shy to approach people who I knew would benefit from my program.
I remember sitting in my doctor's office and being too uncertain of myself to tell him about my program. I didn't have the nerve to ask for the money. That day, we both lost. I wanted money to run my business and he missed out on earning a tremendous interest rate.
Once I recognized what was holding me back, I became educated in learning how to get what I wanted and how to handle private funds once I got them. That gave me the foundation of knowledge.
I am so grateful today that I got a solid real estate education so I can now confidently let potential private lenders know that I have a great opportunity for both of us,cheap monster beats studio headphones!
adygua57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2011, 02:07 PM   #2
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

What are we thinking about the ,Women's Ed Hardy "Collage" Hoody in RedVibram Five Fingers Shoes? I know I'm very much liking them and really want to give each and every design a try on my feet. I want to know how it feels to run in them. To walk in the town and go cross country. What are they like in the wet? And really are they as great as they look?
There is a lot out there written about them in forums,Women's Two Piece Bikini in Grey,vibram five fingers classic mens,Chanel Messenger Bags 46797 Black, with a hell of a lot of people shouting their praises for one or other design, so I'm thinking they must be good.
A few years back I started to get more and more into running,2011 New Styler Chanel Bag Cloth Black 36090,five fingers bikila review,Chanel Coco Bags 2009 Red and Silver Chain, you know getting better trainers and reading more about running programs and stuff. I'd suffered from shin splints for a while (turned out I'd been running in overpronation trainers,chanel bags 2011, I'd never heard of such a thing until I knew I was hurting. Now I know I'm a neutral runner).
I guess that's beside the point,la dona de cartier watch,vibram five fingers bikila for sale, apart from being misguided by magazines saying this or that about forefoot running or heel striking or whatever. I think I got quite confused until the fitness instructor at work said that people will naturally run on the forefoot the quicker that they go. Simple. I'm not saying that it means it's okay to heel strike if your slowly jogging but I mean that you just need to be aware of your body,Chanel Long Wallets Sheepskin Black 50140,vibram five fingers kso trek review, the speed and the ground.
I really think that's where the five finger Vibram shoes will really come into their own. Putting them on and walking I can only imagine will allow your mind to understand the bodily relationship to the foot. How the toes move when they fall onto uneven surfaces, how the ball of your foot spreads with the pressure of your body. I think we forget so much because there is no need to worry about the impact because we are so cushioned by the amazing soles of our brilliant trainers.
The human body has evolved for us to run,chanel 2.55 handbag cost, that's what we were made to do. The foot is like a spring enabling the energy to be absorbed and transfered back out to the next stridel. If we suddenly cushion that too much then perhaps we can do damage to our body.
Vibram say that their shoes will help strengthen your feet,vibram five fingers classic mens,vibram five fingers store,Mens Vibram Fivefingers Kso shoes black/red, ankles and legs and improving the range of movement in the toes and ankles. This really can only be a good thing to bring about our awareness of our body.
Think I've just talked myself into getting some. Which ones?What are we thinking about the Vibram Five Fingers Shoes? I know I'm very much liking them and really want to give each and every design a try on my feet. I want to know how it feels to run in them. To walk in the town and go cross country. What are they like in the wet? And really are they as great as they look?
There is a lot out there written about them in forums, with a hell of a lot of people shouting their praises for one or other design, so I'm thinking they must be good.
A few years back I started to get more and more into running,five fingers bikila review,Chanel Shoulder Bags 1119 Purple Light, you know getting better trainers and reading more about running programs and stuff. I'd suffered from shin splints for a while (turned out I'd been running in overpronation trainers, I'd never heard of such a thing until I knew I was hurting. Now I know I'm a neutral runner).
I guess that's beside the point,chanel purse forum shopping,vibram five fingers bikila for sale,5 fingers shoes,cartier pen refill, apart from being misguided by magazines saying this or that about forefoot running or heel striking or whatever. I think I got quite confused until the fitness instructor at work said that people will naturally run on the forefoot the quicker that they go. Simple. I'm not saying that it means it's okay to heel strike if your slowly jogging but I mean that you just need to be aware of your body,buy ugg boots,vibram five fingers kso trek review,1400 all black shoes, the speed and the ground.
I really think that's where the five finger Vibram shoes will really come into their own. Putting them on and walking I can only imagine will allow your mind to understand the bodily relationship to the foot. How the toes move when they fall onto uneven surfaces,chanel handbags prices increase 2010, how the ball of your foot spreads with the pressure of your body. I think we forget so much because there is no need to worry about the impact because we are so cushioned by the amazing soles of our brilliant trainers.
The human body has evolved for us to run,Women's Mizuno Wave Rider 13,chanel bags prices increase, that's what we were made to do. The foot is like a spring enabling the energy to be absorbed and transfered back out to the next stridel. If we suddenly cushion that too much then perhaps we can do damage to our body.
Vibram say that their shoes will help strengthen your feet,Separation bicyclic ring,vibram five fingers kso trek,chanel classic flap bag price,vibram five fingers classic mens,cartier love necklaces, ankles and legs and improving the range of movement in the toes and ankles. This really can only be a good thing to bring about our awareness of our body.
Think I've just talked myself into getting some. Which ones?
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 02:08 PM   #3
adkj4o58
Commander In Chief

adkj4o58 is on a distinguished road

Vibram Five Fingers shoes aren’t exactly the cheapest athletic shoes on earth, but as you know, quality usually costs more. However, if you’re looking for a pair of unique jogging shoes, it’s going to be a happy day once you look for a cheap Vibram Five Fingers shoes sale so that you can get a new shoes to get a excellent price!
Everyone is excited about 5 finger shoe trend. Vibram shoes are expertly crafted and made to deliver the top athletic experience,Chanel Shoulder Bags 1119 White Silver Chain, whether you’re into running,cartier love series, hiking, aquatic events, yoga,Chanel Long Wallets Sheepskin Red 37241, or fitness training.
These interesting cheap Vibram Five Fingers sale shoes are shaped the same as your foot, right down to accommodating each separate toe,chanel fall winter 2011 bags! The soles are produced from a patented rubber compound that allows you to have the surface you’re moving on like never before. You obtain excellent grip and added agility with this particular sole. The top of is made either from kangaroo leather that’s both soft and resistant against tears,mens cartier bracelets, or an abrasion-resistant polyamide fabric that is thin and comfortable.
Irrespective of your plans for the Vibram footwear, visitors they assist you increase your range of flexibility, balance,new balance mens shoes,buy chanel bags online cheap, foot agility and strength. Your workouts may well be more effective. As well as the time you spend simply wearing these shoes for work,coco chanel wallets replica, play, or shopping may well be more comfortable and natural.
While Vibram shoes count every penny you’ll buy them, when you can find the best Vibram Five Fingers sale,Y shape necklace 18 carat yellow gold, that’s certainly likely to contribute to your satisfaction. Fortunately,cartier us watches, these incredible shoes are available at great discount prices when bought online where there is more competition,latest cartier love,christian audigier outlet,Chanel Cambon Bags 25173 White and Snake!
Where to find Cheap Vibram Five Fingers Shoes Sale,chanel bags 2011 cruises,christina audigier,ring 18-carat yellow gold screws, I will introduce a cheap online store :www.ourvibramfivefingers.com. No matter what kind of Vibram Five Fingers you want,chanel purse replica cheap,574 all Gray shoes,price of cartier love bracelet, we are 100% guarantee the high-quality, latest styles and fast delivery.
adkj4o58 is offline   Reply With Quote