Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 07-29-2011, 05:28 AM   #1
griffeyss90
Command Sergeant Major

griffeyss90 is on a distinguished road
Default Griffey Shoes Hearing-impaired girl in the test in

相关的主题文章:

Griffey Jersey Keep the dog abandoned in the supermarket own

Ken Griffey Sneakers 2011 Everyone take a ladder rescued dro

Ken Griffey Jr Shoes Ordinary farmers to establish their own

Nike High Heels for Women Deliberately to attract

Ken Griffey Shoes Wife donated 14 liver cirrhosis

Wang Xiaying the cubicle is enclosed balcony outside the house yesterday morning she was still in the homework.
Wang Xiaying Fanchuang from her cubicle ready to go out of the examination room, the walls covered with awards.
and her mother arrived with the test sites, the Wang Xiaying and review questions to look out.

yesterday to participate in the examination of the 14,000 nationals of non-Beijing candidates, touching a girl: she was suffering from sensorineural hearing loss, hearing every ken griffey jr shoes 2011 recession, now basically mouth to judge someone by looking content of speech; her mom and dad and brother's family goes back four in a 7 square meters of basement, living here for seven Ken Griffey Shoes Sale; her into his cubicle to learn, each need to climb over the window sill ... ... Jiekao Beijing participated in the examination of girls in rural areas of Henan, academic ken griffey jr shoes 2011 has been maintained in the top 5, and this ken griffey jr shoes 2011 was named the top ten high school students, Chaoyang District - Her name is Wang Xiaying, Wuluju one third-ken griffey jr shoes 2011 (3) classes.
a family of four goes back 7 square meters basement

Wang Xiaying and parents, younger brother of seven square meters of residential house, in the Chaoyang District Court North in the basement of a residential building. A bed, a desk, a small television in this room is full of belongings. They have lived here for seven Ken Griffey Shoes Sale. The most prominent is the house attached to the wall of the crowded awards: Her mother told reporters, as Xia Ying received awards too, is Wang Xiaying sleep and learn. Because there is no door, Xia Ying from the back room to the balcony every time, we must turn away from the window.
in Xia Ying small balcony, a small bed occupied most of the space. Usually, Xia Ying bed frame on a small table in the study. Junior high school for three Ken Griffey Shoes Sale, almost every night, Xia Ying must learn in the morning here.
Yesterday was the first day of the exam, eat breakfast, a good test to take inventory of the items,jordan 13 heels, Wang Xiaying ready to go.
exam to make her feel at ease, my mother specifically requested a three-day leave to accompany her. Examination room at the Cherry Park High School in not too far away from home, mother and daughter prepare to ride a bicycle.
7 点 05 hours, mother and daughter from his bicycle out of the dark, dank basement. Sunny outside.
hearing loss to see lips,
during elementary school, her grades are excellent,jordan sandals, in the Chaoyang district to hold the festival in the award-reading contest prize, calligraphy contest first prize.
after entering junior high school, Xia Ying gradually found that the total could not hear the teacher classroom speech greeting the next lesson the students are always hear. The beginning of the semester,air griffey max 1, Wang Xiaying to the situation told the mother to undergo a medical examination, she was diagnosed with sensorineural hearing loss, this disease is currently no way to cure in the international arena.
that the cochlea has been largely necrotic. Although the mother took Xia Ying around a doctor, but the hearing is still declining. Although the family's income alone, her mother in a supermarket when shopping guide to maintain, but the mother or a month to scrape together the money for the Xia Ying cheapest buy two hearing aids.
the bloom of youth girls, now high-frequency hearing loss has been very serious, , can only be read by other people's lips to determine the content of speech. Affected by hearing, and she began to lisp situation.
stay up all night reading to make up for lack of hearing

written into the diary, she needs to use such a joy to remind ourselves. At the same time, help her along Wuluju one of the teachers.
school that Wang Xiaying's condition, she was transferred to the first row of seats, when the teachers lectures as standing next to her. Even so, she still did not quite clear in class. Strong Xia Ying, see the teachers mouth, but could not hear the teacher's voice, she cried urgently.
how to do? Wipe away the tears began to lengthen the Wang Xiaying prep time, thus making themselves Ken Griffey Jr Shoes familiar with the content of teacher talk, hear and understand in their favor. Since then, Wang Xiaying hut, never put out before midnight too light, sometimes sleepy her eyes open, and then washed the face with cold water, then reading. In school, whenever she encountered do not know where to ask the teacher, the teacher from the class during recess often catch the office, and even then the teachers are accustomed to after-school, etc. Wang Xiaying ask questions.
teacher Zhang said the flower, Wang Xiaying illness, the study even harder than before, and so far has been stable in the top five grades.
Chang and Wang Xiaying teacher is the most moving optimism and strong. In 2008, due to special reasons, not to live in the basement, the family had to leave temporarily, moved four times within a month at home, the longest time to live in the Qinghe. In order not to delay the study, Wang Xiaying 5:30 every morning, less than starting from the home, at night they still persist in studying into the wee hours. Teachers are worried about Wang Xiaying body, but cheerfully comfort can be Wang Xiaying teacher: p>
yesterday, finished the first of Wang Xiaying out from the examination room, the face of my mother's inquiry about how the test was, Xia Ying laughed. The examination of language,jordan hydro viii sandals, essay question is Xia Ying said that she wrote with her parents four treatment experience, in order to help restore her hearing, her parents every day to do deep love for my parents. plus two vegetables, noodles had intended to eat a meal of bread and people enjoy the dishes.
Poor economic conditions at home,Air Griffey Max 2, to Beijing eight Ken Griffey Shoes Sale, Xia Ying to the parents never made any luxury, basically do not usually buy clothes, wear several sets of uniform rotation.
Today, the test will be conducted in English examination. According to regulations, Xia Ying due to hearing problems, will not participate in English listening test, the results will be hearing questions for the same share of papers that proportion of the total score, which for Xia Ying is undoubtedly a big good news. She said: the fate of the yield

Reporter: Do you score so Ken Griffey Shoes Sale on the future plans?
Wang Xiaying: I have been particularly want to be a doctor, but unfortunately the patient can not be a doctor. So,Nike Heels for Women, now I want to be a sign language teacher, in the future to help Ken Griffey Jr Shoes deaf students to learn knowledge.
Reporter: Beijing will continue to read in high school, the university?
Wang Xiaying: If you can, I want to have to read. I am a minority, in line with the Central Nationalities University High School students for the field conditions, if admitted, I hope to continue high school in Beijing.
Reporters: summer vacation plans?
Wang Xiaying: Mom contact me now to help the deaf school, to prepare during the summer to learn sign language and lip. At the same time, I have begun to look in the mirror to practice reading lips.
although I do not sound the ear, but I still strive to maintain communication with the outside world, communication, will never yield to fate.
written / reporter Zhang Lingshe video / reporter Bin
griffeyss90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links