Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-04-2011, 11:50 PM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default Get Addicted to The finishline brooks shoes Addict

Get Addicted to The finishline brooks shoes Addiction,louis vuitton leather bags replica
finishline brooks shoes addiction is one of the most favored sports shoes by the runners and athletes. If you read the reviews of these shoes,authentic louis vuitton handbags cheap, the buyers agreed with these: great support, excellent comfort,louis vuitton bags wholesale, very good stability,louis vuitton handbags online store, highly durable and good pronation control. Now,louis vuitton monogram canvas ellipse petit modele handbag, it's your chance to know why people are getting addicted with these shoes.
If you're addicted to running and sports,authentic louis vuitton handbags outlet, then you must be inclined in looking for the perfect shoes. A professional athlete does not depend solely on his health and body. It is very important that they are comfortable with what they wear,louis vuitton handbags 2011, especially when it comes to shoes. When it comes to running,louis vuitton handbag with tassel, of course,louis vuitton mahina coquille, the shoes are very important equipment. All the runners need the best protection that running shoes can provide - the running shoe needs to absorb shock,louis vuitton murakami neverfull purse, control motion,new louis vuitton bags 2011, be flexible and be durable. If you are one of those who are searching for the best shoes for your sports activity,louis vuitton damier canvas speedy 35, finishline brooks shoes addiction is perfect for you. Why See the list below.
finishline brooks shoes addiction is made with the newest innovation of MoGo cushioning which provides the soft comfortable feeling for the feet. The shoes' wide linear platform provides durable support mile after mile of running. The new design promotes health and convenience by supporting low arches and keeping pronation under control.
On the upper part of the shoes, there are integrated air mesh with synthetic overlays and an internal support saddle that provide breathable support. The padded tongue and heel collar provide step-in comfort that lasts.
On the midsole,most popular louis vuitton bags 2010, there are Forefoot HydroFlow and heel HydroFlow ST which enhance midsole cushioning. The full-length MoGo provides a soft cushy first feel that lasts-without affecting the stability. MoGo provides 40% increase in cushioning,wholesale louis vuitton handbags, 22% increase in energy return and 33% less fatigue, these are according to the in-house and third party testing. finishline brooks shoes addiction is biomechanically engineered with a dual density post that allows progressive pronation. MC Pod Configuration is also integrated where midsole and outsole components are engineered to set the foot up in a stable,louis vuitton monogram canvas boetie gm, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum cushioning and flexibility.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2011, 12:17 AM   #2
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

Ed Hardy is famous all over the United States for his fashionable tattoo designs. Although the Ed Hardyclothing is said to be expensive it does not stop customers from buyingor coming back for more. Everybody wants to look fashionable so if youdon't mind the price tag then you have come to the right place. Withwhat started out as a tattoo hobby on the beginning,nike women's marathon tiffany necklace 2011, Hardy produced asignificant passion for not only tattoos but for tattoo style clothingas well.

To begin with let me tell you that Ed Hardyis an extremely talented artist in Irezumi which is a style of Japanesetattoos which he learnt while he was studying in Japan. When he wasinvited by Christian Audigier to open his own line of clothes he tookhis tattoo designs which were already very popular to a much largerscale and used it in his Ed Hardy clothing whether it is great prints,tiffany necklace heart lock, loungewear,tiffany heart tag charm toggle necklace, boxers or underwear that people spend a sizeable amount of their money on. Ed Hardyclothing have come to be those of a great stylist who put together hiswork in the pop culture of today. So you won't at all be surprised thatEd Hardyknown for his tattoo designs created a like for Christian Audigierembellishing many of the garments with rhinestone,drop earrings, gold or prints.Christian Audigier also ought to be given credit as he saw promise inHardy and invited him to create his own line of clothes with tattoo artmerged with the regular garments. Christian Audigier,pendants for ashes, a French designermarketed his lines of clothes a few years before Hardy came in.

The Audigier and Ed Hardyclothing turned out to be extremely successful as they marketed themdirectly to celeb clients like David Beckham,tiffany necklace and bracelet set, Kim Kardashian and othergreat sports personalities. Setting up stores in strategic locationsand fashion districts followed suit. Now you can see all his latestdesigns from magazines even at your local grocery store.

Among the Ed Hardy clothing you will find the Ed Hardyjeans,tiffany s mens bracelets, caps,tiffany signature earrings, bags,black bracelets, shoes and accessories,costume jewelry settings, women's dresses,tiffany bracelet price, women'stees,crystal wedding jewelry sets for brides, women's swimwear,black tiffany bracelet, women's hoodies,sterling silver tiffany style bracelet, men's hoodies,art glass pendants, men's polos andmen's t-shirts. These have all turned out to be so popular that whenyou go out you are sure to find someone using at least one of thesethat we have mentioned here.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:39 AM   #3
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2125778 2010 年 12 月 16 日 21:28 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Wind and Qing Yang

that time young and 3? upper primary

1996.9-1997.8, fifth grade

continues the positive state of high-spirited, performance good, the good the school is already one of the student representatives. The end of time,belstaff coat, has been upgraded to \Remember when there are third-grade teacher ran up to ask me about the alphabet, in fact I do not really understand, casually talking nonsense a few.
entered high school, and are qualified to be on duty to the. Free to put up signs to monitor low-grade student, very powerful.

Mathematical Olympiad classes or participate in, or Mo Xuehao (not to be destroyed); writing teachers often read in class, posted to the back of the \

teacher said, should learn to go to college, do not like them do not read any books (normal school education).
very serious about learning the main subjects, is also very serious about learning other subjects (the habit to keep for a long time), such as \what; such as art class we are playing, they themselves are in the painting. Dad also painted the picture sorted out (he himself had lost one side), take his gouache, watercolor paints their graffiti blind, after Hong Kong and Macao also painted a commemorative painting, really the root is Miao Hong ah, ha ha.
remember that time of writing, never forget to praise about our last great Marxist, often like to use the words of \immature mind ah.

was a lot of student teachers (Normal School graduating class),belstaff jackets outlet, with their house on fire, good learning is always easier to score close to the teacher. English learning very bar was always the teacher called up lead time.
often represents the teacher assignments, and often write on the blackboard for the teacher quiz job training to practice writing on the blackboard so go to bad.
still like to watch cartoons, or like Reading books, Jinerbuzhi.
remember that time singing was okay, five or six grades are commonly called up the lead singer (later to tone deaf), also elected to the school choir good enough just yet.
and cousin cousin and other people play. Their seniority in the family large, a lot of my peers or older, and have called my uncle, quite prestigious.
brother and sister or not, like the tragedy, and then called into play to go, sick of people, and went and took them all packing. The more beat more crying, more crying more hit. Fate, my mother came back to my packing. Do not ask any reason, anyway, that I made a crying sin - Because you're the boss?

father forced out by a bunch of books (table of contents) to recite. Thus, even a rainy day weekend, even my father can take a nap, I have to memorize the next room shouted, \strangers also, and so the ear can hear, \To also, bear's paw, but also my objectives \Goodfellas \Years later, forget quite a few articles and sentences, but left behind a lot of grammar essence, ideological level, but in my mind grinding but not phosphorus, uncontaminated shine.

school at the end, received a letter in a little girl about my last day of the school year (after the final report to take home the day cleaning the school in passing), after the meeting in the school wall, unable to distinguish the true contents of the letter and false, and ultimately did not go to ... ... seem to recall that day took a certificate from the grandmother went straight to the school, a glimpse of the girl, as if dressed very nice, huh.
cicada is constantly called, the beautiful summer, young age, always leave a hurry, no time to look back.

Liao Jinying
class teacher in fifth grade would like to bow,belstaff leather!

1997.9-1998.8, sixth grade

Zhongyu Ao Cheng Kung University senior, and standing on the highest floor, overlooking Among the final \
graduating class jobs are more easily able to cope over. I remember while also helping Yuanhua teacher mimeographed papers and talk.
seemingly not a bad result, even the weakest of the mathematics,belstaff jacket, but also test several times a hundred points (Could that be a character broke out, ha ha).
English, had to okay. Stop painting also able to attract teachers. Not to mention the language. Composition, Han Kun teacher put it down, especially once wrote a lengthy (25 pages essay of 500 words per page to write this about 20 pages), so that nearly sixty years, he excited, dancing, reading ... ... is just the spot, which essay contest staged a year, on behalf of schools to participate, but Mingluosunshan, ha ha, it is estimated that the teachers are disappointed. I remember questions like \
like to see the humanities such as history and geography books, learned by rote, from fifth grade to sixth grade, my self over middle and high schools, college's history and geography textbooks, I also watched a lot of books, which laid the future is not never again read a book based on the second test.

also seemingly can recite, often cried reading the text, often also called Zi Ling, Yuhua, Li and so on.
in the front row, depending on the words on the blackboard is not very clear, suspected to be shortsighted.
remember a time when the sky was hail language class,belstaff uk, and window glass was smashed a point, the first time I saw hail, very excited.
time libraries in primary schools, and almost every afternoon to go,belstaff sale, read the ancient reading this, Shoubushijuan.
still a student on duty, the value of high school lunch management, too seriously, to each patrol to patrol, as well as the teacher suggested: Tour a few times just fine. Deny responsibility.

that time, the school opened the Class (the kind of free service teachers, principals can see the appeal), I reported the calligraphy classes, calligraphy show in which the initial operation, the teacher amazing.
father heard that I took part in the calligraphy classes, he said, he taught me to paint it. So, I sketch night in tutor. I was painting, he was pointing, are not his intention, say I'm stupid, the kind of rotten apples, do not teach me; I am also very stubborn, so we strained, and collapse, according to, and I no longer (as he ) learned. This sign off.
few days, interest classes are also closed out. And I, after almost not how this painting was practiced, and therefore, the level of my paintings, but also long-term stay in the sixth grade to junior high school level.
a pity pity.

addition, there are a lot of extracurricular activities, such as the school formed a team to participate in Ningxia piece Drum Central Primary race, I was elected bugler, I still remember my number spectrum of practice: 555131/51315/331353 / 55,351, while blowing numbers that sounded as if he Chong Fenghao, armored cavalry million soldiers.
game is away from home, the host school won Nai Yi center, we are outside the top three. Training very hard, the results of poor strength. To be trained after school and on Saturdays, but we are very serious, but the male and female students chat in animated conversation, but do not feel tired, with men and women, work is not tired, really the truth. Teachers are teaching by example than precept ah.
children that age are not allowed initiation of feelings, for example, one week on the course, teachers in stress reported by boys with girls take the initiative to write to him vulgar contents of the letter, the teacher also gave a few read pass on to you, encouraged them to learn, to wicked ideas. Haha.

time, handwritten lyrics of this very popular, has become popular to copy each other, leaving a friend's handwriting; also popular to write Classmates, the eve of graduation, so many classmates and friends left behind precious Sentences (still retained, but Spring and Autumn have changed a few degrees), but also left a fifth and sixth grade teacher who deeply wishes.
seems very smoothly this year, studies are successful, after the symbolic graduation test (nine-year compulsory education has been achieved), the end of my school career.
solemnly held a graduate seminar, teachers appointed me, Tsz Ling, who wrote speeches and presentations, perhaps for the sixth grade students, that time we have a striking literary grace, emotional speech, the actually attract a lot of other classes of teachers to listen to.
a few words softly say good-bye, a thousand words not the thoughts. Blessings to each other will be better tomorrow. Waved goodbye to childhood.

conclusion: just as I am forced to recite the \, by winds, when the self. \

sixth-grade class would like to bow Fengyuan Hua teacher!
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:45 AM   #4
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

t5uun2ng6tg is an unknown quantity at this point

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 791820218 at 2:07 on May 16, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary finally found the courage of the boy,belstaff coat, the girl said: \Smoking not only hearts speak
colder girls 『
not even retain the expression of what kind of lover
give me pleasure? 』

Boy finally after a long time could not help saying:\to answer,belstaff online, I'll stay. \to me? \
only a paper covered with writing under pressure in the warm Milk Cup
the first line, let the girl sank through the
\do not allow me to pick only reason
you are always using the computer typing

the program was a big mess and then facing the keyboard, I want to keep your fingers
cry to you finishing process
You always forget your keys out
I want to keep your feet running back to you you open the door

love traveling in their own cities are often lost
I must keep my eyes and show you the way
month (good friend) to our body when
you always cold,belstaff sale, stomach ache
I also keep your belly warm palm
you do not love to go out I'm afraid you will suffer
I want to keep on the autism
footer catch your mouth You always stare at those lonely

eyes ruined the computer is not too great
I wait for you to live well
old

nails you to help you pull your hair chagrin

took your hand at the beach to enjoy the beautiful sunshine and soft sand
tell you a flower color
like your face ...
youth
so I'm not sure people in more than I love you before I do not want to pick the flower
... \In the paper the formation of crystal flowers
)
wipe the tears,belstaff uk, the girl continue to read:
\Please open the door I was standing outside

carrying the milk you most like to eat bread ... \Children
will only twisted her hand in front of the bread Akira
I think this is love or happiness of a quiet life
surrounded by a number of extraordinary love

always be eager to ignore the passion and romantic at heart
love! Many in both parties were negligible due to the action in,belstaff jackets outlet,
never fixed pattern
only love
can be any one form of bland
flowers,belstaff jacket, romance is just floating
shallow surface embellishment of life beneath them
Barbara is our life.
t5uun2ng6tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:45 AM   #5
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 610174351 at 9:35 on December 12, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
1, some things we know are wrong, they can go to insist, as reconciled; some people, we know that love is also going to give up, because no end; Sometimes, we clearly know no road, still the front line, as used to it.
2,belstaff outlet, that cast their eyes can not see the world; that covered his ears to all the trouble you can not hear; that the footsteps stopped, the heart can no longer travel; think I need to love, just a hug.
3, those who have committed mistakes, some because of too late, some because of deliberately avoid, more often at a loss to stand to one side. We are so wrong again and again, but never know and learn from it and do some introspection.
4, you do not know I was thinking of you, because you do not love me, I knew you do not want me, still love you, because I was too silly. Maybe sometimes, to avoid what is not because of fear to face, but waiting for.
5, sky, no trace of wings, but the birds have flown; heart is not a knife and cut off, but the pain was so clear. The chest in the softest place, the wound hurt by love, than those that physically hurts more sharp, and only time can heal.
6, a lot of people, as loneliness and indulgence of one person, but more because of indulgence of a man, and lonely life. We can love each other,belstaff jacket, but not destined to be together. I did not love you enough, but I am not sure that love is not the most correct.
7, if the betrayal is a kind of courage, then betray you need to accept a greater courage. Only the former can be brave enough, or maybe just a crush, while the latter test is the degree of tolerance, not a simple impulse, need only time.
8, lives can not be used to prove that love, like we can not prove that they can no longer believe in love. In this city, just as Rolex is a matter of luxury, love is a spiritual luxury. However, extremely fragile life, there is no way to afford so many luxury.
9, one of the greatest difficulty is to know themselves, the easiest is to know yourself. Very often,belstaff online, we illegible own, just because we put ourselves in the wrong place, gave himself an illusion. So, not afraid of the road rough, I'm afraid from the start in the wrong direction.
10,belstaff sale, living in a city, or love a person, or to do something, a long time, you will feel tired, you will have a impulse to want to escape. May not be tired of this city, love the people, adhere to something, but can not give themselves the courage to persevere.
11, how many times and how many times,belstaff jackets outlet, remembering to draw a circle of life, and we turn in place numerous times, unable to escape. Always want to return to the original place of strangers,belstaff uk, if we can once again the choice, I thought I could love more simple.
12, if you knew the story ends, you say it, or choose, or pretended not to know, the million will not get to the core. Sometimes the damage left to others, preferred to remain silent than to come clean to hurt more.
Old 10-07-2011, 12:56 AM   #6
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 23:42 on July 4th 2010 read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Food World

lamb: lamb
firing Featured Ingredients: oil (oyster sauce + beer + Cong), chili powder, feed powder (sesame, peanut powder + powder + cumin powder + aniseed powder + cumin powder + pepper powder), salt, MSG
heat: stir
firing process: the meat over the fire Kaozhi color, brush oil evenly baked for about 1 minute sprinkle of salt, sprinkle MSG continue to burn for 1 minute, half-way multiple brush oil, sprinkle instant when the material powder and chili powder. Finally, firing a success.

lamb: + fuel oil with onion (fried pepper and star anise oil) + salt
beef: red wine + onion + oil + salt
feed chicken wings: Red wine + honey + World a dry gut material
fish: onion + garlic + salt
chicken: soy sauce + pepper + salt
simmer for two hours or more are about to
shrimp: grilled and sprinkle a little salt or hot sauce can

BBQ recipe (1)
production; soybean powder 100 grams, cashew powder, 100 grams flour 25 grams basil, chili powder 50 grams, coriander powder 20 grams, 50 grams cumin grain, sesame seeds 30 grams, salt and pepper 150 grams, 30 grams of dry onion powder, flavor powder 12 grams, chicken powder 20 grams, the above and mix well either;

barbecue recipe (2)
materials; cumin 100 grams, chili powder 80 grams, 30 grams sesame seeds, basil powder 50 grams, five-spice powder 10 grams, 50 grams of dry diced green onion, celery powder, 10 grams, salt and pepper 10 grams, flavor powder 10 grams, and mix well to all;

BBQ recipe (3)
materials; (1) 100 grams chili powder,belstaff online, cumin powder 50 grams, sesame flour 20 g, 10 g pepper powder, garlic powder, 30 grams, were 20 grams of chicken, salt and pepper 10 grams, 5 grams of powder, taste, and mix well to be all; chicken chicken chicken have feet of fresh pig kidney Baoji OI spices are as follows: chicken Shuangqiaoshan MSG sesame oil pepper taste very fresh eggs, salt, pepper oil corn starch #
sugar sand ginger lamb: ~ ~ ~ sesame oil chicken eggs, corn flour salt pepper oil sugar, pepper, onion,belstaff jackets outlet, ginger MSG Maggi Shuangqiaoshan%
beef with oyster sauce sesame oil chicken :~~ pepper oil pepper, sugar, salt, eggs, starch Shuangqiaoshan MSG Maggi beef :~~ chicken with oyster sauce%
; sesame oil pepper oil corn starch sugar salt and pepper eggs beautiful satay sauce%
Shuangqiaoshan MSG Bridging more than the spring fish :~~~ material MSG garlic salt%
oysters. Shallot. Celery. Red pepper. Essential oils.
eggplant. Leeks. Potatoes. Shrimp. Pepper. When put oyster roast there are those materials
oyster roast put some water boil. Salt. MSG. Sugar!
boil essential oils put ~! Green onions. Star anise. Pepper. Pulp. Garlic. Parsley. Pelargonium boil for two hours with a slow living ~! (Mustard roasted oysters) (oysters roasted garlic) (roasted pepper oysters oil ginger slices)

barbecue sauce ingredients are as follows: ~ ~ ~ Chicken (2 Two) Shuangqiaoshan MSG (2 two) garlic (3 both) a bottle of soy sauce (large) Sichuan spicy sauce (2 tablespoons barbecue ingredients
Brazil Brazilian Triangle Meat
Ingredients: row over the triangular acid seasoning meat 2.5KG
: great salt 20g
production: the beef cut into 7 cm thick iron wear surface with a put a little Oshio, put on the fire Turn the oven for 10 to 20 minutes
features: smoked salty delicious and tender outside Jiao
steps: the row of acid after thawing frozen beef grown with the Western division with beef blade length as a standard, about 6 cm wide, divided 4 iron and then wear a circle, then sprinkle with 20G of the great salt distribution, attention must be evenly spread method, and then re-entry fire and the fire temperature at 350 degrees.
garlic Steak
Ingredients: row over meat 2.5KG
Triangle acid seasoning: garlic oil 60g
great salt 20g features: thick garlic salt bright color and delicious flavor
steps: Thaw beef After the split with Western knife into 5-7 mm thick, wide width as the standard of beef, grilled and then put a little on the rod string brush great salt and garlic oil on top, fire temperature and bake at 400 degrees for 2 minutes 7 mature to
wine beef
Ingredients: row over beef shoulder 2.5KG
acid seasoning: great salt 60g. octagonal 25g. cinnamon 25g. dried pepper 25g. pepper 30g. liquor 20g. dry white 30g
features: a thick crispy taste of delicious wine
steps: the beef with a fork full of holes after the first stab easy tasty, then the above seasoning into the beef shoulder top in proportion to the system 24 hours after flooding nice roast with aluminum foil pieces into the fire drill string rotation can bake about 5 hours.
grilled bacon
Ingredients: Smoked pork 2.5KG
spices: white onion 60g garlic 80g 15g 10g chilli powder pinch of salt
production: the chicken cut into 7 cm 2.5 cm thick rectangle into involvement with the proportion of spices and smoked pork into the fire Turn the roast 5 to 10 minutes
features: a thick smell of smoke five delicious

roast lamb
Ingredients: lamb 2.5KG
spices: salt, garlic 200g onions 250g 150g 100g white powder, chili powder 150g natural sub-200g. all of the above spices in the mix evenly into the meat , flooded the system about 18 hours,
Production: The lamb cut into 3-4 cm thick square in proportion to the above seasoning into the use of irons in the fire into the rotation through 10 to 20 minutes to bake ; (1), the simplest way to chicken and chopped onion,belstaff sale, the following after the blisters with a lemon (chopped) after 15 minutes add a little starch to wear string
beef tenderloin cut after a good meal with onion (chopped) XIII Hong little oil after 30 minutes after wearing
mutton chopped onion powder,belstaff outlet, meat tenderizer fewer points (chopped) a little oil after 30 minutes through channeling
salted fish and chicken wings do not cut the foot to mud shrimp, barbecue sauce with intestinal garlic sauce, I add water to the line is the easiest way to a

(2), mutton: choice lamb

burning ingredients: oil (oyster sauce + beer + onion oil), pepper flour, feed flour (flour + peanut sesame powder + cumin powder + aniseed powder + cumin powder + pepper powder), salt, MSG

heat: stir

firing process: the meat over the fire Kaozhi color, brush oil evenly baked for about 1 minute sprinkle of salt,belstaff uk, sprinkle MSG continue to burn for 1 minute, half-way repeated brush oil, sprinkle the instant when the material powder and chili powder. Finally, firing a success.
features: garlic spicy flavor of roasted chicken
natural flavor ingredients: chicken 1. Ingredients: salt, France, Hong chopped, lemon juice amount. Method: 1 boneless chicken flat, sprinkle with salt. 2. Charcoal fire till the fire (charcoal, red,belstaff leather, black smoke to disperse) put the chicken on the grill. 3. When the chicken buzzing sound when the amount of lemon juice and sprinkled incense law broken, then grilled until the two sides. Note: The use of charcoal grilled BBQ chicken on the stove or oven than in the fragrant smell of baked; grilled meat when the need to control the heat so as not to scorch; If you can buy Argentine sweet chili sauce brushed on the meat taste better. Small Words: The most important feature of the Argentine barbecue is no other spices grilled marinated tasty before, but directly grilled over charcoal salt, in particular, highlights the meat of the original. Eat barbecue is best matched blocks with lettuce, onion pieces, tomato pieces, olive oil, salt, vinegar, salad made of mixed together, this mix is very refreshing
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:56 AM   #7
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 00:19 on June 8, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1, someone to pour,belstaff outlet, do not dry looking,belstaff online, use the hand help to show courtesy. -
-2, people talking to you, then you should at least be able to access, can not people say that the last sentence, you're not the next sentence, or blindly saying ah ah ah, yes yes yes. -
-3, was staring at you when not to look directly at each other, pretending not to notice. -
4, bad mood, even the best skin care products and cosmetics are not remedied by the skin. -
5, sleep well, people will speak incoherent, unresponsive, prominent black eye. -
6, another release of \-
7,belstaff jackets outlet, to be led lecture, do not bow their heads to look directly at the leadership, with a smile, accepted the criticism, the leadership of the fire will gradually subside, otherwise, the leadership will be fuel. -

8. Woman palms facing up to life a man can not ask for money. . -
-9. withdrew after dinner, said: \
10. gives the delivery of water must be hand delivered meals. -
-11. Do not tilt the chair to sit. -
-12. You eat Duanwan, do not pick the plate. -
-13. Finally, remember to close the door of a door. -
-14. anyone to go to say: \
-15. Do not washed their hands free to walk away, the water will knocking people who are rude. -
-16. handed delivery tool for others to remember that one end of the handle. -
-17. do not throw stones. -
-18. listen when people talk, their eyes do not waver. This appeared to be very rude. -
-19. someone else to pour tea, the spout should not at another person. -
-20. Stand up, take a ride phase. -

-21. experience that can open the door inside out, pull, not push. -
-22. said to have to do it. Can not do, do not promise. -
-23. not because they are cheap do not love of money, amount of money spent, but also time. -
-24. the house was when the light hand to close out. -
-25. The world does not believe in tears ....�� -
-26. Instead of spending an empty mind to keep a man, let a man take an empty mind to retain their own. -
-27. who the poor go rather short. -
-28. hold rice or served tea to others, if in the interval of the people, not through the delivery from the front of others, but from others around the back of delivery. -
-29. they have a skill is really capable. -
-30. learn to learn to listen to soft. -
-31. to another home, do not sit on someone's bed. -
-32. clink with others in the wine on the table, their hand must be lower than the other, especially the other is an ascendant or leadership. -
-33. sunny umbrella, full with dry food --- rainy day is always good. -
34. If you ask people if people do not answer you, do not die with the nerve to keep asking. -
-35. eat, try not to sound. -
-36. pick something to wear shoes or time to squat, bend over you gotta do. -
-37. others to criticize you, even if he is wrong, do not split first identified, so we all calm down and re-interpretation. -
-38. doing things to stop, whether it is binge eating favorite food or losing his temper. -
-39. to a friend's house after dinner, take the initiative to help clean up the table ----- wash owner has been very hard to cook, can not also allow the owner to clean up afterwards. -
-40. life will meet a wide range of people, you can not in tune with each person, but one thing is universally applicable: How do you treat others, how others will treat you. -
-
41. hospitality have large, have small household. -
-42. back to the fist is more powerful to fight back. -
-43. who live in the world, we must first learn a \-
-44. at any time to anyone Do not tell each other your secrets. -
-45. save money does not depend on, and will spend will be earned. -
-46. life-long learning, not just learn book knowledge, but also to learn how to dealing with people, society more complex than you think. -
-47. Do not talk with my colleagues in the non-supervisors or other colleagues, your mood is likely to be someone else's words against your evidence. -
-48. to do things, do a good job is your part, is that you do not dereliction of duty. -
-49. just wrong to buy, nothing wrong with selling. Do not just a petty advantages. -
-50. Sometimes loneliness is normal, do not be afraid, it has to adjust. -

-51. a true friend, but I wonder if you have good fortune encountered. With or without experience, do not deny it. Do not calculated to others, especially not calculating your favorite people. Of your favorite people, do not use means to be. -
-52. the most courageous thing is to recognize the truth of life after the still love life. Do not be afraid to deceive, but to know there is deception in the world. -
-53. to borrow money when the heart must be a bottom, is to think of the money from him. So take forever to get the money he can afford to lose range. Less than the number of affordable, even if not come back, but also as early as prepared mind. They can not afford to lose the number, it can not borrow. -
-54. the best friends, unless he could eat poor food, and it would be best not to have economic relations. Many valuable friendships are ruined on the money. -
-55. gentleman can be meaning in things, but not pay attention to things. -
-56. while away from home may be able to tolerate the broader picture. -
-57. wipe the table, when to go its own direction wipe. -
-58. to call the phone the first thing it must be fed, Hello; hung up when other people hang up. -
59. do not spit throwing things, and if there is no trash to carry home to throw trash. -
-60. more books to our mind, you will see a wider world. -
61. But for you to adapt to society, not society to adapt to you. -
-62. Do not let others know their true thoughts,belstaff leather, to laugh in front of people laugh, cry tears of a man hiding. -
-63. Do not walk hand in his pockets. -
-64. to do simple things complicated and complicated things simple to do. -
-65. opportunity to leave only those who are prepared, the sky will not fall out. -
-66. no matter what the conditions, carefully brush your teeth, especially at night. -
-67. morning, eat some breakfast,belstaff jacket, no breakfast, a cup of water is also necessary to. -
68. the less people right and wrong,belstaff coat, his own management firm. -
69. You're invaluable. -
-70. girls, and boys go out to their own pay. -
-71. to be responsible for their actions, not blaming Heaven by the people, think before doing should not be out of trouble to learn themselves. -
72. in order to dignitaries in front of people, we must first people to suffer after the
Old 10-07-2011, 12:56 AM   #8
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 610174351 at 9:35 on December 12, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Personal Diary
1,belstaff jackets outlet, some things we know are wrong, they can go to insist, as reconciled; some people, we know that love is also going to give up, because no end; Sometimes, we clearly know no road, still the front line,belstaff outlet, as used to it.
2, that cast their eyes can not see the world; that covered his ears to all the trouble you can not hear; that the footsteps stopped, the heart can no longer travel; think I need to love, just a hug.
3, those who have committed mistakes, some because of too late,belstaff uk, some because of deliberately avoid, more often at a loss to stand to one side. We are so wrong again and again, but never know and learn from it and do some introspection.
4, you do not know I was thinking of you, because you do not love me, I knew you do not want me, still love you, because I was too silly. Maybe sometimes, to avoid what is not because of fear to face, but waiting for.
5, sky, no trace of wings,belstaff sale, but the birds have flown; heart is not a knife and cut off, but the pain was so clear. The chest in the softest place, the wound hurt by love, than those that physically hurts more sharp, and only time can heal.
6, a lot of people, as loneliness and indulgence of one person, but more because of indulgence of a man, and lonely life. We can love each other,belstaff online, but not destined to be together. I did not love you enough, but I am not sure that love is not the most correct.
7, if the betrayal is a kind of courage, then betray you need to accept a greater courage. Only the former can be brave enough, or maybe just a crush, while the latter test is the degree of tolerance, not a simple impulse, need only time.
8, lives can not be used to prove that love, like we can not prove that they can no longer believe in love. In this city, just as Rolex is a matter of luxury, love is a spiritual luxury. However, extremely fragile life, there is no way to afford so many luxury.
9, one of the greatest difficulty is to know themselves, the easiest is to know yourself. Very often, we illegible own, just because we put ourselves in the wrong place, gave himself an illusion. So, not afraid of the road rough, I'm afraid from the start in the wrong direction.
10, living in a city, or love a person, or to do something, a long time, you will feel tired, you will have a impulse to want to escape. May not be tired of this city,belstaff leather, love the people, adhere to something, but can not give themselves the courage to persevere.
11, how many times and how many times, remembering to draw a circle of life, and we turn in place numerous times, unable to escape. Always want to return to the original place of strangers, if we can once again the choice, I thought I could love more simple.
12, if you knew the story ends, you say it, or choose, or pretended not to know, the million will not get to the core. Sometimes the damage left to others, preferred to remain silent than to come clean to hurt more.
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:56 AM   #9
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340358 2009 年 07 月 09 日 00:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (25) Category: Personal Diary
Gang read a good chick suddenly moved the log ..,,
now know,
Originally, I was quite important in your heart Yeah, stealing music haha ..
not under the `` White hurt you `` Well ha ha ..

suddenly miss you come back for a few days from Xiamen .. always think there is no pressure of cross God ..
I really graduated ..
fast time flies .. let me by surprise ..
I really was slow in responding, chew more certain now really .. not bear you ..
first thing to say is that living together for four years, always the 407 bedroom, Kai,red wing boot store, 406 bedroom arts and Nan, non, static ...
I think this is my life the most memorable of the most beautiful collective life ..
Song is the chick
then, my college .. most of our good friends in paragraph NO.1.
Though she is a lady, a very serious look, in fact, crazy go again ...
freshman sophomore class ... we are together every day, often on a spoof, deliberately arms around.
We often say that the sentence is \But this chick,red wing shoes sale, since the latter half of the semester sophomore to pay a boyfriend, after the leader has to abandon me ..
so it is a disgraceful example of the opposite ###### ah!!!
Fortunately, I am sensible, deep sense of righteousness. do not tell you care about the background ..
back I went to seek refuge with you, ah .. ha ha.
Xiaojun, Taiwan,red wing work boots, sister, my two Vice Minister Invincible ..
us laugh, cry together,red wing heritage, work together, ate together, ha ha
Hey .... I'm not Xiamen, and you both good points .. I think I was looking for me 24 hours a day .. Oh ..
In fact, you are most sad that stage, I am also very good to see you both ..
that way, besides accompany you to do anything ..
later to remember, no big deal ..
HL,red wing shoes, liaison we had to interview, the only country that came by my little 富婆 satisfied.
some places, and I pulled a lot like a girl .. but I matured more than you .. please, hurry up and mature now!
BL, very caring person but sometimes it will take care of a super-idiot chick, I always cook for me to eat .. ..
education are always in the end you do not know know who is ah ..
Aki
liaison ... and my very lovely and very group of people worry about the children ..
although sometimes quite miserable to curse you .. but I will comfort you after the ah. .
you and I have been bullied on the right ..
hope that outreach can be more powerful, do not let me down Oh ..
would add that,red wing mens boots, the graduation period, often accompany me crazy the group of dead children.
although sometimes I am angry, but thank you friends ..
other slightly .. not an unspoken one by one, said it ..
time I go back together again Oh ..
to ask me to dinner, send me gift .. haha ..
PS: do not read the message, Tiandaleipi .. change pig! test what hang anything! I seldom write so many words ... very hard Oh!
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 12:56 AM   #10
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340358 2009 年 07 月 09 日 00:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (25) Category: Personal Diary
Gang read a good chick suddenly moved the log ..,,
now know,
Originally, I was quite important in your heart Yeah, stealing music haha ..
not under the `` White hurt you `` Well ha ha ..

suddenly miss you come back for a few days from Xiamen .. always think there is no pressure of cross God ..
I really graduated ..
fast time flies .. let me by surprise ..
I really was slow in responding, chew more certain now really .. not bear you ..
first thing to say is that living together for four years, always the 407 bedroom, Kai, 406 bedroom arts and Nan, non, static ...
I think this is my life the most memorable of the most beautiful collective life ..
Song is the chick
then, my college .. most of our good friends in paragraph NO.1.
Though she is a lady, a very serious look,red wing shoe store, in fact, crazy go again ...
freshman sophomore class ... we are together every day, often on a spoof,red wing boots, deliberately arms around.
We often say that the sentence is \But this chick,red wing store, since the latter half of the semester sophomore to pay a boyfriend, after the leader has to abandon me ..
so it is a disgraceful example of the opposite ###### ah!!!
Fortunately,red wing motorcycle boots, I am sensible, deep sense of righteousness. do not tell you care about the background ..
back I went to seek refuge with you, ah .. ha ha.
Xiaojun, Taiwan,red wing work boots, sister, my two Vice Minister Invincible ..
us laugh, cry together, work together, ate together, ha ha
Hey .... I'm not Xiamen, and you both good points .. I think I was looking for me 24 hours a day .. Oh ..
In fact, you are most sad that stage, I am also very good to see you both ..
that way, besides accompany you to do anything ..
later to remember,red wing boot store, no big deal ..
HL, liaison we had to interview, the only country that came by my little 富婆 satisfied.
some places, and I pulled a lot like a girl .. but I matured more than you .. please, hurry up and mature now!
BL, very caring person but sometimes it will take care of a super-idiot chick, I always cook for me to eat .. ..
education are always in the end you do not know know who is ah ..
Aki
liaison ... and my very lovely and very group of people worry about the children ..
although sometimes quite miserable to curse you .. but I will comfort you after the ah. .
you and I have been bullied on the right ..
hope that outreach can be more powerful, do not let me down Oh ..
would add that, the graduation period, often accompany me crazy the group of dead children.
although sometimes I am angry, but thank you friends ..
other slightly .. not an unspoken one by one, said it ..
time I go back together again Oh ..
to ask me to dinner, send me gift .. haha ..
PS: do not read the message, Tiandaleipi .. change pig! test what hang anything! I seldom write so many words ... very hard Oh!
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote