Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 05-12-2011, 05:34 AM   #1
self0715

Default Office 2007 Netbook Users (netbook) group - Identi

netbook is really a person group on Identi.ca, a micro-blogging support according to the Free of charge Application StatusNet tool. Its members share quick messages about their existence and interests. Join now to be component of this group and many much more! (Read a lot more)
failedvegan
!Ubuntu ,Windows 7 Ultimate Key!netbook #maverick is freezing up a lot more often then it employed to. Only 3 weeks till the upgrade, is is really worth install a beta?
failedvegan
@realsiriusly: It's gotta be far better then the current steady !netbook model! I virtually switched from !Ubuntu due to that, but I did not.
failedvegan
The present !ubuntu ,Office 2007!netbook #maverick just makes me utilize the command line a lot more typically. The GUI for browsing the file method is horrible.
claudiom
Just purchased myself a alternative 6-cell battery for my Eee Computer 901 !netbook for $35 on #Amazon. Desperately will need it.
claudiom
Diving in head initial into #GNOME-Shell on my !Fedora !netbook. Wish I don't discover out I am on the shallow stop the hard way. O_O
nomadix
looking for any hassle-free (and upgradable) !linux ,Microsoft Office 2010!netbook... Any recommandations ?
snarf
Move your logs and temp files to RAM and observe your transportable fly! !linux !netbook
dhraak
Screenshot to accompany an previously post: my !netbook setup with !KDE (SC 4.4.4) under !openSUSE 11.3
dhraak
My !KDE !netbook setup: plasma-desktop; krunner rather than lookup & launch; newspaper activity; non-hidden top panel with smooth-tasks,Windows 7 Home Premium, etc
ledtvgeek
Find out new !Netbook like !Asus !EeePC with Hi -speed !Wifi , !Windows 7 Starter and a lot more features
mytechbuzz
Mini 7-Zoll #Netbook für 30 Euro - Spielzeug oder Computer !netbook !eeepc
futurex
将于今年下半从云而降价位与 !iPad 相当的 !Google !ChromeOS !Netbook 势必会把 !CloudComputing 带入一个全新的妓院 再配合蛊歌新推出的云存储服务 !Dropbox 跟 !UbuntuOne 的市场粪额遭到残食鲸吞的命运已是无可避免
futurex
用 #WinXP !Netbook 上的 #NX 登入苯裆的 !Amazon #EC2 云服务器 #Neatx 跟 !Kubuntu !Netbook 桌面都运作的十分顺畅 #Perfetto
futurex
@missparadox 你自个儿看上去没问题就好 可能是因为我用的是 !Netbook 那是因为你在这儿佛了我而我又佛了他并锐推了他
freewaredownload
have all you guys can discover best freeware math software ? !netbook !norway !math i will use it to solve my school task
claudiom
Well, so far I am very pleased with !Fedora 13. A few bumps here and there, but overall I am very happy with it on my Eee Computer 901 !netbook.
claudiom
Here we go! Installing !Fedora 13 #LXDE spin on my Eee Computer 901 !netbook while I enjoy a cup of evening !coffee & wait for !TLLTS tonight. :-)
claudiom
Booted up #Fedora 13 #LXDE on my !netbook from my USB flash drive. Love the bootup,Microsoft Office 2010 Key, love the desktop. Gonna make it official on there later.
failedvegan
Upgrading my Mom's !netbook.
dhraak
@mauder For any slightly more Ubuntu !Netbook Remix-like panel, use smooth-tasks and kwin button widgets as a substitute (w/ that setting) !ktips !kde
Secondary site navigation Help About FAQ TOS Privacy Source Edition Contact Badge StatusNet application license
Identi.ca is really a microblogging support brought to you by Status.net. It runs the StatusNet microblogging software, model 0.9.7, available beneath the GNU Affero General Public License.
Site content license
All Identi.ca content and data are available underneath the Creative Commons Attribution three.0 license.

Switch to mobile site layout.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2011, 05:51 AM   #2
tissgl443

5 Funny & ######y Bras That Would Definitely Get Some Sly Looks
Aside from the usual breast support ?bra designs can also entice the casual passerby, lover, or peeping tom. However, if you wear any of these pairs corset dresses, you抮e bound to get a weird look, or a laugh.
As if the environmentally-conscious Solar Bra wasn抰 enough, here抯 a look at some other weird and funny bras.
The Pointy Bra ?We抳e got sports bras to keep 慹m in position when playing sports, we抳e got seamless ones for hiding the support in a nice elegant dress, but what about self-defense? The funny thing is, even if it might deter touching of some sort, the pointy bra won抰 really fit in with your wardrobe. Unless your tops are pointy as well!
The Man-Designed Bra ?Apparently if we let the men take over in brassiere design, they抎 make it so that a pair of hands were always covering the twins. Even if it抯 not theirs! So I would guess: in a funny man抯 mind, are the hands the most efficient means of supporting the breasts? Even if normal man hands get tired, this bra won抰 corset tops, and will probably keep its grip, as long as you wear it.
The Mixed-Messages Bra ?Remember those annoying flashing LED shirts? Now they come in bra form! Even if you try to look away, the blinking and the moving and the changing LED lights will lead you to read: 揇O NOT ?LOOK ?TITS.?Classy. Try to make them shake their funny looks!
Black Bra with Ruffles and red LEDs ?Designed by enlighted ######y lingerie, this funny pair of seemingly fiery bra is made with their corset-dress in mind. Mind you, the red LEDs simulate a sort-of ongoing burning effect, complimented by the LEDs in their corset dress, further enhancing that 揵urning?illusion. (Read: You are hawt!)
The Hypnobra ?You provide the curves bridal lingerie, the bra provides the rest. Twin spiral LEDs that oscillate can抰 be wrong. (And no, I抦 not under hypnosis.) The hypnotic patterns on both cups are a joy to look at, and will probably be a topic of conversation among your closest friends, once they notice that underneath that white blouse, something funny and ######y is going on.
That抯 my take on funny and ######y brassieres ?and if you ask me, I really, honestly wouldn抰 mind trying a pair of any of them on. Just for the sake of the funny and sly looks that I抦 bound to get!
By: Christine Waverly
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
Have your say on a lot of topics ?such as food, traveling, politics..
key:

######y lingerie Plus Size Bras - Terrific Buying Adv