Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 06-09-2011, 03:42 AM   #1
g6jyu6ef
Major General

g6jyu6ef is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

136797 2009 年 10 月 15 日 06:29 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (30) Category: Personal Diary

is now at 6:00 on October 15 2009. Mum has been transferred into the intensive care unit 1 hour. Since yesterday, has been coma. The doctor said to have been in shock. Chuang can only see her make it out to myself. Although the chance is very slim. But my mother,new balance mens, Oh, you have to refuel.
ill mother has a month. sick very suddenly. the first day as I play good here. Dad s birthday. We also went to burn the money to the father. The first two days she said she wanted to go back Guangyuan. I said yes. do you think of how happy you how to do it.,new balance running shoes! can go back less than a day. She hit the telephone. I quickly rush home. She has been in the city hospital. was already paralyzed. The doctor said is very serious. estimated bone marrow disease or acute osteomyelitis. so hurry to West. I go to West night. I West too is not ########ing just want to say something. picture taken with a week to get the MRI report. his grandmother's on Saturday and it was still on leave. and then asked to do angiography. and so on for a week. pay me not to say. finally told me nothing disease. so my mom was discharged.
right! discharged from hospital to hospital you ########ing say it. a group of turtles, said his son home when looking for massage training and physiotherapy Teachers come. still hot. I invited the entire home to spend millions to 2 weeks. Finally, Chinese medicine hospital in Deyang City, hospital president and vice president told I can not do massage and physical therapy. you ########ing believe it or not I explosives to blow you back seeking the West.
home mom very good recovery. One day the situation better than a day. We are very happy. can ######## things came out. home mom yelling at me nanny! dry your mother. you get I also pay my mother shouted. but I am good quality. well tell you. communicate with you. you ########in tell me not 2 days dry. quit to quit. exercise!
was again invited an aunt. were good.'s also full of good care. But to the first 2 days that was yesterday. My mom die.
God ah! I'm not asking that rich, I beg of you are good to my family now ,Shanxi super funny to see mainlanders - Qzone log! why do you torture people,new balance outlet, ah! hard mom and dad brought me and my sister. two people at the same university. at home is very tight. my mother's clothes and still wearing a 5,6 years. Dad bought pigs Meat has always been quick to shut the shop until the last out to buy nur meat. food is always buy the cheapest. a buy on the lot, although my mom complained about the old mouth. But we all understand that. is to the family ah,On some of the dialogue - Qzone log! last year The earthquake took away the father. I want to tell their own love of father and mother are all to the mother. be my mother now ........
I feel ill. But I do not want to cry. because I am a pillar of the family. I want to stay from this family. mother,new balance 574! you must refuel. you say you do not flown it! you want to see my sister in Wuxi,new new balance shoes! Have you added later to help me with kids too,new balance shoes! you go. Who do these ah ,Xiahun it!!! - Qzone log!
g6jyu6ef is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links