Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 09-03-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
haxhklm2x8
General

haxhklm2x8 is on a distinguished road
Default 男子被拐17年获赔28元续:二审再次索赔17万

1993年,广州人甘林在6岁时,被父亲好心收留打工的邱文龙拐卖,17年后甘林找到亲生父母,邱文龙 被捕,并在越秀区法院获刑6年,手机监听器货到付款。甘林的父亲向法院提起刑事附带民事赔偿,然而依法不能被法院受理。
  原审海珠区法院认为,根据《最高人民法院关于人民法院是否受理刑事案件被害人提起精神损害赔偿民事诉讼 问题的批复》的规定,在刑事案件审结后,另行提起精神损害赔偿,法院应不予受理,故对原审原告要求被告赔偿 精神损害损失费17万的请求不予支持。因此,原审法院在判决中驳回了原告的这项诉讼请求。

蔡险峰呼吁在审理被拐卖者的民事诉讼赔偿案件时用足、用好法律,通过民事判决真正震慑犯罪,弥补这类犯 罪侵权行为所导致的被害人的精神和物质损失。他同时提醒受害儿童家长,要尽可能留下在寻找儿童过程中遭受经 济损失和精神损失的所有证据,以备索赔之用。
  【以案说法】受害人获精神赔偿案例较少

【庭审直击】索赔精神损失费 生母当庭落泪
  对于为何请求法院判赔17万元精神损失费,原告律师蔡险峰在法庭上称,甘林被拐时年仅6岁,这17年来 ,甘氏夫妇多次辗转广东、湖南、湖北、福建各地苦苦寻找自己的儿子,又因为丢失儿子而深深自责,事业和家庭 也因此遭受了无法估量的损失。这个家庭关了自家开的店,不顾一切地寻找儿子,破解QQ聊天记录,实际损失远远不止17万元。依据有关的精神损害赔偿的法律,考虑被告人还在服刑和经济承受能力,才仅仅提 出17万元。

由于被告邱文龙正在服刑,缺席了昨日的庭审,手机监听器移动监听器。因此,中级人民法院对此案并未当庭作出判决。
  今年6月,该案在海珠区法院一审,甘林除了索赔17万,还索赔被拐当天穿的一件新衣服价值28元,海珠 区法院作出一审宣判,被告邱文龙赔偿甘正洪一家经济损失28元。
  蔡险峰认为,一审法院适用法律错误。本案应当依据《侵权责任法》和《最高人民法院关于确定民事侵权精神 损害赔偿责任若干问题的解释》:因侵权致人精神损害,造成严重后果的,人民法院除判令侵权人承担停止侵害、 恢复名誉、消除影响、赔礼道歉等民事责任外,可以根据受害人一方的请求判令其赔偿相应的精神损害抚慰金。然 而在实践中,《侵权责任法》没有得到充分的运用,而刑事案件又一刀切不受理精神损害赔偿,造成了被拐儿童索 赔难的困局。
  代理律师蔡险峰称,就他目前掌握的资料来看,被拐卖儿童的亲属成功获得精神赔偿的案例国内目前还比较少 见。他认为,这除了不少受害者家属没有适时提出索赔请求外,法院依据有关司法解释不支持索赔也 是原因之一。

“当年被拐卖的经历一直影响甘林,几经转手、改名换姓给他带来的痛苦难以消除,他们一家人都无法原谅邱 文龙,手机监听卡是真的吗。”蔡律师说人贩子邱文龙多年来就住在甘林所在的县,自己也生育了儿女,但他从不反悔拆散他人骨肉的行为, 放任甘林一家的痛苦与日俱增,这种精神损害必须赔偿。当蔡律师陈述至此,甘林生母杨治芳潸然泪下,不时用手 帕擦拭眼角的泪水。
相关的主题文章:

身高仅0.8米妇女将养女培养成大学生(图)

质检总局GSM手机大抽查 136款合格率不到七成

沙丁鱼群伪装成大海豚躲避捕食者(图)

湖南浏阳昨下“黄金雨” 初步认定花粉所致(图)

采石船江面作业挖出刻有纳粹标志炸弹(图)
haxhklm2x8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2011, 06:28 PM   #2
yulinsi66

So Yunzhu?" I try to calm their feelings, whisper asked to live with me in the moon floor Yunzhu, something she can not, can not something. "She was the first to discover fire, rushed into the house to save you, half of his face had been burned." Star pray the eyes remained at my face buy nhl jerseys, want to make sure the person standing in front of him in the end is not the real me. Yunzhu face was burned discount mlb jerseys, to save me. I am unable to kneel in prayer in front of stars, woodenly looked up at him, "I ask you two things, if you take me for a friend, then it promised me." We went to Belfast, where I met with the Northern Irish leaders, including David Trimble.
Seamus Mallon, John Hume cheap mlb jerseys, and Gerry Adams. Then we went with Tony and Cherie Blair, Bertie Ahern discount nba jerseys, and George Mitchell to a large meeting of both Catholics and Protestants in the Odyssey Arena. It was still somewhat unusual for them to gather together in Belfast. Some sharp disputes remained involving the new police force and the schedule and method of putting arms beyond use. I asked them to keep working on the problems and remember that the enemies of peace didnt need their approval: All they need is your apathy. I reminded the audience that the Good Friday accord had given heart to peacemakers the world over, and cited the just announced agreement ending the bloody conflict between Eritrea and
Ethiopia that the United States had helped broker. I closed by saying how much I had loved working with them for peace, but the issue is not how I feel; its how your kids are going to live.After the event, my family flew to England to stay with the Blairs at Chequers and listen to Al Gore give his concession speech. The night before, at 10 p.m. cheap nhl jerseys, the Supreme Court had ruled, 72 buy nfl jerseys, that the Florida recount was unconstitutional because there were no uniform standards for defining the clear intent of the voter for purposes of a recount, and therefore different vote counters might count or interpret the same ballots differently.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:59 PM   #3
rstu504

Cool in the thicket

in the thicket NFL jerseys and Shinichi came out, prima cheapest nfl jerseys the happy, melodious nfl authentic jerseys children. Sheriff Mossberg didn't nfl jerseys wholesale arrive out with them. 22 The nfl wholesale jerseys farewell after Elena's "discipline," Friend .
Old 09-04-2011, 12:59 AM   #4
defg243

Exclamation gasoline and a

gasoline and a wow gold flamethrower! Gratify pore wow powerleveling me and helpfulness me and wow gold economize me…from myself. Every wow powerleveling period he symmetrical says my wow gold name… "Elena." The air down Elena .
Old 09-04-2011, 04:39 AM   #5
nopq743

Thumbs up in case to

in case to her rs gold intuition. She open herself wow gold puffy in sobs, her eyes tightly Runescape gold prevent, clutching the prosody to wow gold her and clenching her fists. If wow powerleveling I fix somatesthesia this .