Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 08-30-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
chenghua047

Default love michael kors uptown astor08

Welcome to our website,various famous bags you can find on our website,the fashionable styles and cheap price,we promise that the products are high quality and free shipping,good service and deal with problems quickly,choosing your favorite bags from our website,you will never regret.
I've had a limited attraction to Michael Kors handbags. I'm not the biggest fan of big hardware and shiny leathers. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of MK designs. Each week, I eagerly watch him on Project Runway for his pithy remarks and slightly over-tanned looks of disgust. His clean and classic clothing styles really should be in my closet!
I've admired the Astor tote but haven't been a big fan of the shiny leathers that have been used. Now, at NET-A-PORTER it's available in a yummy light-brown walnut colored suede! I am drawn to the combination of the soft tan tones contrasted with the rich dark brown leather handles and accents. The soft gold round studs contrast nicely with the softness of the suede. This bag exudes the subtle-classic luxury we've come to love in Michael Kors fashions. Hurray!
One of the wonderful surprises of this bag is that it isn't simply a tote. The bag features a gold-tone, removable shoulder strap for hands-free carrying. There's even loads of functionality in the interior with a zip-fastening interior pocket and four interior pouch pockets. The roomy size of 16″ x 12″ x 3″ will handle your laptop, iPad and then some. And at $450, you can't go wrong with loads of beautiful design and function!
Shop the Michael Kors Boutique at Net-a-Porter
or MichaelKors

###############-1 {
margin: auto;
}
###############-1 .##############-item {
float: left;
margin-top: 10px;
text-align: center;
width: 33%; }
###############-1 img {
border: 2px solid #cfcfcf;