Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 09-05-2011, 05:06 AM   #1
darceln98

Default - Arctic Monkeys altitude U.K. albums draft a

" moduleId="13483695">

Related Topics

Entertainment »
Fashion »
Music »

British rock orchestra Arctic Monkeys perform during a agreement at the Benicassim International Festival in the eastward Spanish town of Benicassim July 22 You Might Be Better Suited To Swimming With Sharks!_17848, 2007.

Credit: Reuters/Heino Kalis

By Paul ######ton

Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:41pm EDT

LONDON (Billboard) The Arctic Monkeys scored their third U.K. No. 1 album and Dizzee Rascal his third No. 1 single, when 92yearold wartime entertainer Dame Vera Lynn fulfilled her highest ranking on the album chart.
Lynn, whose versions of "We'll Meet Again" and "The White Cliffs of Dover" rallied the Allied troops during World War Two, took the No. 20 spot with "We'll Meet Again The Very Best of Vera Lynn."
The Arctic Monkeys, meantime, saw their third album "Humbug" outsell the recess of the top five combined. Its predecessors, "Favorite Worst Nightmare" in 2007 and "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not" in 2006, also debuted at the summit.
French DJartist David Guetta emulated last week's No. 1 ashore the singles draft, "######y Chick" featuring Akon, with a No. 2 debut for the scrapbook "One Love." Last week's album bestseller, Calvin Harris' "Ready For The Weekend - Up in the Air leads Golden Globes with 6 nods---_3143," dropped apt No. 3 as its caption trace unattached held at No. 4.
The current album chart likewise showed renovated bargains for James Morrison's "Songs For You, Truths For Me," up five areas to No. 9 for its first top10 exterior since April; and Lily Allen's "It's Not Me, It's You discount five fingers sprint womens," up 5 to No. 11 cheap coach wallets, its highest ranking since June. Neil Diamond had a current portal at No. 14 with the new live set "Hot August Night/NYC."
Dizzee Rascal's "Holiday" became his third U.K. No. 1 single in tiny extra than a annual and second in 3 months. "Dance Wiv Me," the rapper's collaboration with Harris, buffet the top in July 2008 and "Bonkers nike shox r4," with Armand Van Helden, led the field at the end of May.
For the 1st time since his decease, Michael Jackson surrendered the top spot on European Top 100 Albums, replaced at Black Eyed Peas' "The E.N.D. (The Energy Never Dies)." Rapper Pitbull's "I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)" recorded a sixth week at No. 1 on Eurochart Hot 100 Singles.
(Editing by DGoodman at Reuters)

Sponsored Links