Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 05-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
kan1

Default I think across the river to the thirsty

over there, better boats tied to bamboo poles on the line of children;

boat people in the morning through to the side, shoulder carrying Ploughshares, the distance to the hard work of their Tin;

over there, their shepherds have caused them to call and the cattle ranch to swim to the riverside;

evening, they all went home, leaving the wolf in this full weeds on the island with long whine.

Mother, if you do not mind, I was growing up, the boatman of the ferryboat.

strange pond is said to have better possession after this Gaoan.

rain later, a group of a group of wild duck to fly there to go all around the lush growth of reeds on the shore, where the birds lay eggs;

pheasant tail with dance, will be their tiny footprints printed on the clean soft mud;

the evening wore white flowers and long grass, long grass at the invitation of the moon floating on the waves.

Since then I have to shore to shore, through the years, through to all the village boys and girls are bathing there, will wonder at me.

transit the sun rose the morning to noon, I'll come running to you and said: I have to come home in the evening.

I will always be different from my father as to leave you to the town to work.

flower school

roaring in the sky when the thunder cloud, rain falling in June, when,

wetting the east through the wilderness, whistle blowing in the bamboo forest .

group of a group of flowers so no one knows where, from a sudden run, in carnival and danced on the grass.

Mom, I really think the group of flowers in an underground school to school.

they close the door to do their homework, if they want to come out before school in the casual games, their teacher is to stand their corner of the penalty.

the rain came, they took a holiday.

touch with each other in the forest, branches, leaves rustling in the wind in the ringing, Thundercloud patting a large hand, took the children had at that time wearing a purple, yellow, and white clothes , rushed out.

you know, mother, their home is in heaven, the place where the stars.

you do not see how eager they are going to get there? You do not know why they did hurry?

I can guess to whom they raise their arms: they also have their mother, as I have my own mother.

businessman

Mom, let's imagine that you stay at home, I went to a foreign land to travel.

Imagine, my boat is packed full to the pier waiting for Qiding the.

now, mother, tell me about that, back when I have to bring anything to you.

Mother, do you want heaps and heaps of gold?

in gold river, fields are full of golden harvest.

in the tree-lined road, golden champa flowers drop on the ground.

I want for you to gather them all, in many hundred baskets.

Mom, you big as the raindrops fall, the pearl it?

I want to cross to the pearl island shore.

that place, in the early morning light pearls tremble on the meadow flowers, pearls on the green grass, beads were mad tumultuous waves scattered handfuls to the beach.

my older brother, I want to send him a pair of winged horses flying in the clouds.

dad does, I want to bring a magic pen to him, he did not feel, the pen to write the word came.

you, Mom, I must take the value of the seven kingdoms of the jewelry boxes and jewelry for you.

sympathy

if I'm just a dog, not your child, dear mother, when I want to eat the stuff on your plate, you would like me to say

you drive me and said:

then, go, mother, go! When you call me, I will never come to you, and never want you to feed me any more things.

If I were only a little green parrot, not your child, dear mother, you keep me chained lest I should fly away?

you want to shake your hand and said:

then, go, mother, go! I am running into the woods; I will never let you hold me in your arms in the.

career

morning, when the clock struck ten, and I along our lane to school.

Every day I meet the hawker, he cried: He did not have to go somewhere,gucci outlet online store, no time when he must come home.

I wish I were a hawker, live in the street, shouting:

from a door, I see a gardener digging the ground.

his son with his hoe, how to dig, we dig how he was dust and dirt of the clothes, if he is burnt by the sun or the body was wet, and no one scolded him.

I wish I were a gardener digging in the garden. No one to stop me.

the sky is just black, my mother sent me to bed.

through the open window, I see the watchman walking up and down.

dark deserted alley, street standing there, students with a head like a giant red eyes.

watchman shook his lantern, together with the shadow of him walking, his life not once been to bed.

I wish I were a watchman, walking in the streets all night, put the light to chase the shadow.

elderly mother, your baby is silly! She is so absurdly childish!

lights and the stars she did not know the difference.

when we played a game with pebbles as food, she thinks they are real things to eat, went so far as to put them into her mouth.

When I open a book before her, in her reading of a, b, c when she tore the pages by hand, and cried in joy,Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas Speedy 30, for no reason, your child is doing homework.

When I told her angrily shaking his head, cursed her, said she was naughty, she was laughing, that was fun.

Everyone knows that Daddy is not home, but if I'm in the game when the loud calls out

laundry when I bring the clothes back to the donkey as a set of students, and warned her that I am a teacher, she screamed for no reason came from my brother.

your child to catch the moon.

she is so funny; her slave Gurney Xu Hui Qi ① calling a woman.

mother, your baby is silly, she is so absurdly ignorant!

--------

① Gurney Xu (ganesh) is the son of Shiva, the god of destruction, like the head person. Is also a favorite of modern Indians used to make the first word of the name.

little adults

my little man, because I was a child, to my age, like your father, they should be larger.

I will come and said: as big as with the father?

I will never again have lessons. an adult. If

ran my uncle said: Uncle, I have been as big as father? I decided to go alone to the market. a.

Mother will say: ? I have to take the money to the nanny. the holiday time in October, my father will come home, he'd think I was a child, as I brought from the town little shoes and small Choushan to.

I have to said: He can buy his own clothes to wear, because he is grown up. I am studying it in the morning.

you say, now it is only twelve minutes. Assumes no later than twelve strike;

not you can not think of twelve, but the afternoon it?

capacity I can imagine easily relocated: Now the sun has come to the edge of a patch of rice field, senile woman is fishing pool pick herbs for her supper.

I closed my eyes to be able to think, the shadows are deeper Matar black trees, and pond water appears to shiny black.

If twelve o'clock can come in the night, why can not the night came when the clock strikes twelve it?

writers

your dad's writing many books, but I do not know what he writes.

his entire evening reading to you, but you really understand what he meant?

mother, you can tell us nice stories, ah! I wonder, why can not father write like that book?

Did he never from his own mother heard giants and fairies and princesses of the story?

or has completely forgotten? He often delayed

bath, you have to walk him a hundred times. You always have to wait and keep his dishes warm for him, but he forgot, goes on writing.

Father always plays at making books for the game.

father if I walked into the room to the game, you come and call: said:

When I picked up the father's pen or pencil, just as he says in his book, a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, - that When, why are you angry with me, mother?

dad's writing, you never say a word.

then when my father spent a lot of paper, mother, you seem to do not care.

But if I just take a piece of paper to do a boat, but you say: both sides of paper, stained many, many sheets of paper, that your heart do?

E Youcha

Why do you sit there on the floor made fixed, tell me, dear mother?

the rain came in from the open window,Louis Vuitton WOMEN Handbag, and making you all wet, and you do not mind it.

you hear the gong striking four? It is my brother from school to come home.

what happened in the end, you look so strange?

not you got a letter from father it?

I saw in his bag for the postman bringing letters to almost everybody in town sent.

only the father's letter, he keeps to his own look. I'm sure the postman is a bad man.

but do not be unhappy, my dear mother.

Tomorrow is the day of the neighboring village market. You ask your maid to buy some pens and papers.

I will write all the letters written by my father; you will not find fault to.

from a word I have written k words.

But, Mom, why do you smile?

you do not believe I can write as good as with my father!

but I will carefully drawn grid, all the letters are written in big, beautiful.

When I write a time, do you think I like the father so foolish as to put it into the postman's bag terrible it?

I immediately sent to you on their own, and a letter, a letter to help you to read.

I know that the postman is not willing to really good letter for you.

hero

Mom, let's imagine we are traveling through a strange and dangerous land.

where you sit in a chair, I rode a red horse, running next to you.

the evening when the sun has set. Pull in Greece about the wasteland weary gray to start in front of us, the earth is desolate and barren.

you afraid, and thought - grows on the thorn needle-like Puff in the grass, a narrow and rugged path through the piece of grass.

in this vast can not see a cow on the ground; they have returned to their village to the bullpen.

down dark sky, the earth and sky all seem dim, but we can not say what we are to where.

Suddenly, you call me, whispered me: Shadow came running to us.

you sitting in your chair, the mouth and repeated the name of God, prayer and remembered.

bearers who trembled with fear, hiding in the thorns.

I shouted to you:

I shouted: over.

you take my hand and said: br>
policy so I stabbed my horse ran fierce, my sword and shield each other, clinking sounds.

this battle is so intense,Louis Vuitton Rolling Luggage Bags, Mother, if you can see from the chair in the case, you will send the Cold War.

them, many people fled, there are many who had been stabbed.

I know you were sitting there, and my heart was thinking, your child must be dead at this time.

but I ran in front of your whole body spattered with blood, said: I hug in your heart, and you said to himself:

silly things happen every day, why is such a thing can not accidentally be realized?

This is much like a story in a book.

my brother said: together, this is not very lucky Why?

dawn when the Qing Ji, your arms stretched out in secret, to hold your child sleep in bed, I said:

I want to become a breath of fresh air caress you; I want to become the ripples of water when you bath, you kiss another kiss.

windy night, when the rain patters on the leaves when you are in bed, will hear my whisper, when the lightning flash from the open window into your room, my laughter-kai into it with flash.

If you lie awake in bed, like your child into the night, I sing to you from the sky: wandering around the moon, and secretly come to your bed when you sleep by lying on your chest.

I want to become a Menger, your eyelids from the micro-cracks, drill into the depths of your sleep. When you wake up surprised to look abroad, I would like the firefly wildly gleaming shine to secretly fly away. When the puja festival

①, neighborhood children at home to play house, I would have to melt in the flute, the all day price shock in your heart.

dear aunt brought a puja ceremony ② years, asked: the pupil, he is now in my body, my soul. ritual ceremony,

② puja ceremony, the festival means to feed each other the gift of family and friends.

call

her go when the dark night, they sleep.

Now, the night is dark, I called her and said:

when she went away, trees are budding, spring just arrived.

now flowers are blooming, and I call out: go, no one will find the.

I listen to them talk, Bianhuan said: jealous.

I seem to remember the first time I filled my hands with these jasmines, these white jasmines.

I love the sunlight, the sky and the green earth;

I have heard the sound of water gurgling stream, the darkness of midnight came;

autumn sunset, in the wilderness me at the bend on the road, like a bride raising her veil to accept her lover.

but I think the first time holding a child in the hands of white jasmine, filled with sweet memories.

life I had many happy days in the festival nights, I have a joke people, he said, laughing.

gray rainy day in the morning, I warble many elegant poems.

love my neck worn hand-woven wreath of drunk, as evening wear.

but I think the first time holding a child in the hands of white jasmine, filled with sweet memories.

banyan

Hey, you stand in the pool uncover his head in the banyan tree, you'll forget that little boy, just like the nest in your branches and left your bird like children?

you do not remember how he sat at the window, surprised at you deep underground in the tangled roots it?

ladies often to the pool, drain the full tank of water to go, you have a large shadow on the water shaking, as if asleep like people struggling to wake up.

sun dance in the microwave, like a small shuttle stop in the endless weaving golden tapestry.

two ducks next to the reed, the reed shadow to swim upstream, the children sat quietly thinking.

he wanted to wind, blowing your rustling twigs; want to be your shadow in the water, both with the length of daylight; want a bird, perched on the highest branches of your ; also want to do that two ducks, reeds and shadows in the middle of swimming.

blessing

Bless this little heart, this white soul, and he for our earth, has won the kiss of heaven.

he loves the sun, he loves the sight of his mother's face.

he did not learn to despise the dust and thirst for gold.

clasp him in your heart and bless him.

he has come to the Crossroads of the land of one hundred.

I do not know how he selected from the people you come, come to your door asking for your hand.

He laughed, talked, follow you, my heart is not at all puzzled.

do not live up to his trust, lead him to the straight and bless him.

put your hand on his head, praying with: Although the waves under the sinister, but the wind from above, will muster his sails, sent him to the port of peace.

Do not forget him busy and let him come to your heart, and bless him.

gifts I want to give something to you, my child, because we are drifting with the stream in the world.

will be separated from our life, our love will be forgotten.

but I did not so foolish as to want to use my gifts to buy your heart.

your life is green, you have a long road yet, and you're going to bring you drank our love, we turned around and ran away from us.

you have your game with your fellow travelers. If you do not have time to be with us, if you can not think of us, so what harm?

we do, naturally, in old age, there will be a lot of leisure time, to calculate that in the past days, our hands permanently lost things in mind caressing.

singing river flow to quickly break through all of the dikes. But the mountain is there, remembrance was, full of feeling Yiyi.

my song, my child, I will raise it the only song of music around your side, it seems that, like love, the love of the arm.

I touched the only song to your forehead, as if that kiss of blessing.

when you're just a person, it will sit by your side and whisper in your ear; when you're in the crowd, it will confine you, make you detached.

my songs will be the wings of your dreams, your heart will be transferred to an unknown shore.

When the night is over your road, it will be like Zhao Lin faithful in your head the stars.

My song will sit in the pupil of your eyes, your sight into the heart of things.

when my voice silent in death, my song will continue to pour in my heart lively singing. Angel

children clamor and fight them, they doubt and despair, they debate did not result.

my child, let your life go to them, such as first-line stabilization and pure light, making them pleasant and quiet.

their greed and jealousy is cruel; their words, like hidden knives, Keyu drink blood.

my children, go, go stand in the hearts of their anger, put your good eye fell on them, it seems that a lot of the evening peace Hung wide, covered with the same day of the harassment.

my child, let them look at your face, so to know the meaning of all things; let them love you, so they can fall in love.

to sit expanse of chest, my child. Sun came out, open and raise your heart like a blossoming flower; at sunset bend your head and in silence complete the day of worship.

last trading

morning, I paved the way to go, I shouted: sword walking.

he took my hand and said:

hot midday, when the doors are closed every household.

I walked along the alley buckling.

a old man with the bag of money out of it. He weighed about

, said:

dusk, the garden full of blooming on the fence.

beauty to come out and said:

the sun shining in the sand and ocean waves scattered willful.

a child sitting there playing shells.

He raised his head, as if I were a stranger, said: .

Sponsored Links