Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-10-2011, 12:40 PM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default Web promotion website optimization, website promo

Marketing Research ,cartier watches for cheap
Before entering some business niche,chanel 2.55 price, it is always better to do online market research and check current competition. Every successful promotion strategy also includes tracking of activities of competitors...
On-Site SEO
Web page optimization is an essential element of web promotion. Since search engines value quality content above all,chanel sandals cheap, the content of your pages should be properly optimized...
Link Building
Link popularity is one of the most important factors of getting the site well-ranked in search engines. The amount of links leading to your site from the point of search engines’ view reflects the level of trustfulness and authoritativeness of a resource...
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2011, 12:40 PM   #2
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 13:33 on October 17, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

1, when the Xiangjia Ren had told me, I married you. -
3,belstaff coat, like my need for a revolution, you know? ! -
4, you will not be left alone while folding clothes to go! I'll stack the future! -
5, I will give you happiness, Shui Yebie like stopping. -
6, as long as you want, as long as I have, what are you outside, turn around in my honest move along on the trip. -
7, listen to me is that so many ask why, I'm with you, you go the wrong way! -
8, follow me! can not give you happiness is my fault, but Who you are not happy, I'm trying to chop him TMD -
9, you wait, one day, you will be my grandson's grandmother! -
10, Ah look at you I see you I'll eat you! Do not move I bite -
2,??! -
? Well, ah,? a ?~~-
you dare! -
me my money I do not kiss you! -
-
-
11, I was reluctant to bully people, how can I let other people bully? -
12, a lifetime so long, waiting for you What kind of years. -
13, I love the people I want to personally give her happiness, others I do not worry -
14, I think you get the time I have to find you -
15, You must not bully him! The world except that I can! -
16, to give up your next life now! ! -
17, all the best things the world should be mine, including you! ! -
18, like I could be dead before that? Do not be silly, obedient. -
19, have the ability to take good care of your own, or to honestly let me take care of you! -
-
20, listen, I allow you to like me. In addition to a lifetime of no other way we are optional the ~ -
; ; ; ; ; -
21, you stand Do not move! So I flew in the past! -
22, the rain stopped. sunny out. woman you slowly sweep the house. I'd like you to sweep the world of the .-
23, Listen, I love you ~ -
24, a person: the high male beauty, I allow you to marry me, be proud of it male beauty: Thank you, then I'll call it your husband or dear? So and so: called me to be, you little blending -
25, you are my, I heard that marriage is now very cheap, the Civil Administration 9 dollars get, I ask you! -
26, you are a fool ah this happen to want to stand behind me! -
30, with me one day your name will appear in my account book. -
31, this world besides me who did not qualify to be by your side. -

2010 �� beautiful 118 words, should you take a look
1, as long as there is a tomorrow, today is always the starting line.
2, torch down, the flame is still up.
3, success is what you hit in a rebound after falling down the abyss of how high.
4, dream of the rain cloud, rain cloud is the past life.
5, the tree has no eyes, leaves are falling tears.
6, day to drop any man also, do not drop any day, you do not, or he died before it?
7, do not just mix from the bottom, especially not the end to Hunde.
8, sometimes a writer, the real reward is not a Nobel Prize, but piracy.
9, no time to entertainment, sooner or later be forced to find time for illness.
10, we are not anxious, I rush? We are anxious, I can not wait? This is the difference between work and reward.
11, you can not because they are Liu Xiang, to look down on what to participate in national fitness.
12, each of the longer end, and their like.
13, missing is a bird without wings, do not stay in the heart before the blind.
14, the spring sun on the branches, the days will be green.
15, no one else to go its own way, not into someone, is to be another hit.
16, so long as to live longer than the competition, you win.
17, the best, not necessarily the most appropriate; the most suitable, is the real best.
18, of history, only the name really; novel, only the names are ########.
19, you are not a poet, but poetry to life. If you can live in poetry, you are a poet.
20, eyes for you the rain, the heart is for you an umbrella.
21, love or be loved, as love.
22, beautiful and dangerous, as a result of tooth death, fox skin death.
23, is afraid of something, usually he should do.
24, we care about whether they have an early opportunity to speak, but do not care if someone is willing to listen.
25, do not knock a few, you can not know a person or a watermelon is good or bad.
26, rain on the earth: I am a million times you into exile, there are thousands of times reclaim the child.
27, God is also single parents.
28, I will always remember you, until one day I can not remember even their own.
29, life is like a speed bike, and some files that many people never used.
30, the donkey is a horse account.
31, we are all worms, but I'm a firefly.
32, jersey in front of your name, the name is more important than the back.
33, the shadow, salted up, dry, old time drinks.
34, green pepper, green pepper pork and pork dishes are the same, the key is who is going to fry.
35, unless you are amphibious animals, otherwise, there is always a space does not belong to you.
36, the fish with a pair of wings, as a party to the fish pond.
37, play well the first half of life does not matter, as well as the second half, if they work hard.
38, to illuminate the night sky, the stars of the sky just standing height.
39, defects are point, go beyond that.
40, if you believe in rocks will blossom, then the flower is not just stones.
41, no moonlight night, fireflies light up the sky of stars carefully.
42, had wanted to looking any, rode on to find, this is not a donkey, a horse of mine!
43, no whip, but God.
44, good faith will always bring you success, but may be the next stop.
45, the truth itself is long with a mouth.
46, you do not have to pick just a flower in the spring, the spring or you.
47, leaves gone, the pursuit of the wind or the tree did not retain.
48, to love, to hate, can not be careless.
49, according to my calculations, you can back fifty paces, but life is only five steps.
50, the deepest feelings, often expressed in the most indifferent manner.
51, the foot is the land of flying wings.
52, suffering is in disguise of happiness.
53, when a person has a dream to fly,belstaff leather, even crawling, there is no reason not to stand up.
54, when all the love goes out, you can set yourself on fire, your heart is on.
55, not to exclude external tears grief, but crying for freedom.
56, I was unsuccessful bad.
57, not seriously, \
58, hit a brick wall when you're obsessed when the south wall was gone.
59, success is very simple, it is the time when you can not hold, then adhere to it.
60, who does not love Mu Yueguang it themselves, can be far looked at, is sufficient.
61, miss, drop in the left hand solidified into a lonely, fell right into care.
62, early morning, the sun dried the tears I miss you.
63, socks, crying: smelly feet could have been, but can people blame me. The laughed and said: Who told you to hug feet.
64, it does not matter to kill a stick, has a relationship to have been picked up by the leadership.
65, is the advantage of pretty, pretty is the ability to live.
66, dead, can Mingzhi; students, but it can practice blog.
67, although I do not agree with your point of view, but I defend to the death the power to talk to you.
68, life is not dress rehearsal, live every day!
69, life Lai Rufeng rain, go like dust.
70, everyone wants to and others do not, the result is the same for everyone.
71, sometimes, not the other side do not care about you, but you see the other side too.
72, last straw on the back no longer forbear.
73, so that men stop beauty, wisdom, let man stay.
74, the reason why Angels fly because they are themselves very lightly ... ...
75, the ideal is full,belstaff online, the reality is very skinny.
76, No person deserves your tears, because you do will not make you cry.
77, the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.
78, every person born is original, sadly, many people gradually became piracy.
79, just can not figure out the world's people, not a dead end road.
80, I believe in this world two people, one is me and the other is not you.
81, lies and the promises of the difference is that one is really listening to people, and one is that the people who take it seriously.
82, upset, eat a sugar, tell yourself life is sweet!
83, like a touch of love; love is deep love!
84, not because of loneliness just like you, but I hope you can alone.
85, write something every day to cultivate the habit, even if it is recording, even fragmentary.
86, success is down more than once stood.
87, the state is dry out, rather than wait out.
88, makes distant mountains are not weary, but a grain of sand shoes.
89, to the monkey a tree, a tiger of a mountain.
90, if you miss the sun when you cry, then you have to miss the stars.
91, to be with wave by wave, can not follow the crowd.
92, no dead-end ahead, I hope in the corner.
93, There is no desperate situation, only the situation of desperate people.
94, made just slander the trap dug in behind you, as long as you have courage, the trap does not necessarily hurt you more.
95, work is work, life is life. Work, the role they play is a job; lives, their playing is self
. Work is just a small part of life, not to make a living as a life tool for all
life!
96, God will not give you happiness, do not give you pain, it only will give you real life. Some people endure a life of dull
die, but do not know life itself is a miracle!
97, over the life of love, love the live the life, happy life, can live happy, happy work, only happy people
health, life, in fact, the ideal is the ideal life!
98, life, like an invisible balance, standing above everyone could go to extremes, but the final
is to find a balance between the fulcrum, so that their station is more stable, better go, live more exciting!
99, regardless of yesterday, today and tomorrow, as long as the heart is always a dream of spring; whether sunny cloudy rainy days, as long as there is always a good mood
Sunny. Such is life, sometimes just up the courage to step forward, everything will be good and would have believed!
100, his rich sense of the world was rich, his kindness was perceived social good that he was feeling magnanimous Health
live joy, their perception of life was the spectacular success!
101, the principle of life: higher ground stand, sit toward the ground, the width at the line. Attitude: keep upper heart, Junction
other edge, enjoy the lower welfare. Life goals: the classic for the society, to create a wonderful life!
102, you can not change the environment, but you can change yourself; you can not change the facts, but you can change the state
degrees; you can not change the past, but You can change now; you can not control other people, but you can hold your palm
; you can not predict tomorrow, but you can hold today; you can not do everything well, but you can be conscientious in everything; you can not extend life length, but you can determine the width of life.
103, the world has three kinds of people: first, the dog ate the conscience of people, and second, no conscience, people who eat dogs, three of conscience who do not eat a dog.
104, and you laugh with people, you may forget about him, but who cried with you, but you never forget.
105, the same bottle of beverage, convenience store and two dollars, five-star restaurant 60,belstaff uk, a lot of time, a person's value depends on location.
106, one day you will know: bus 5 minutes, Line 9 minutes, our love - life only this class!
107, what are you doing? I look at the sky. What is 30 degrees, look up to? I miss her point of view. 30 degrees head carried Why? To keep my tears fall ... ...
108,belstaff jackets outlet, I would not be successful, since the distance will only struggle and hardships; I do not want to rain behind will not care, since the target to the distance the earth is only my back.
109, busy is a blessing, let us no time to feel pain; run around is a pleasure, let us truly experience life; fatigue is a pleasure, let us no time to empty.
110, 18-year-old law to the army men, 22-year-old can get married, which fully illustrates two problems: 1, more women than formidable enemy; 2, married dangerous than the war; 3, to deal with than to deal with the people around enemy hard.
111, lonely people will always remember the heart appear in his life of each person, so I always get enough to think of you. In the fall of night over and over again for each star the number of my loneliness.
112, Buddha said: \I prefer to pass to the world in exchange for a life of 500 Review.
113, if God let me three wishes, then the first one is this life with you, the second is
afterlife afterlife with you and the third is eternity with you.
114, from tomorrow, will be a happy person; Grooming, chopping, and traveling the world; From tomorrow I will care foodstuff and vegetables; I have a house facing the sea, with spring. From tomorrow, and every family communication; tell them of my happiness; that the lightening of happiness tell me; I will tell everyone. To every river and every mountain, a warm name; strangers, ... ...
115, is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music, and then in a casual moment, You will find that things had pains really want to forget so forget.
116, wind from the broken flower-like fleeting, and you shake shaking smile, the way to become the most beautiful decorated my life,belstaff sale, watched the sky, the snow, watching the deep shadow of the season.
117, indeed, though peerless son died young, but three hundred years the word alone led Qing Dynasty. I believe the talent Nalanxingde cover his life experiences, but also believe that some people say, read his words read out at the swirling Muyu cold reading in a thin snow Samuume.
118, Article Yusi, like spring breeze was blowing, Xia Yu Ding Dong, Moon brightest winter snow drift ... ...
Friends you a sense of what?

2010 the most loquacious of 40 words

1. life's long road, there is always the wrong steps.
2. Pinseng soil since the Tang Dynasty from the East, a special trip to go Qiuqin Buddha's Western Paradise.
3. one-third of the heavens, seven by the dress.
4. With time, one day grace the couple hundred days. - Is said to be a comic in the word
5. No can part the couple, only do not work hard in the primary three.
6. the client sleeping clothes.
7. \
8. I would first off, you are free.
9. the company is always beyond the staff level shameless imagination.
10. earned money is to sell cabbage, speaking of the heart is selling white powder.
11. morning and see a car on the road, the car posted a mark, marked with the words: Driving removal, self-taught.
12. busy, there are thing that thing, all right, said the whole thing a little.
13. any of the messages until after the official denial can not believe it.
14. your country risk, reborn to be cautious.
15. You have the right to remain silent, but we will soon make you silent. - Is said to be a country of Miranda warnings.
16. I spent 80,000 bought a Western Zhou pottery, called yesterday to the \> \What qualifications would dare talk to me about basketball!
18. fell, got up and cried.
19. we are going too fast, the soul can not keep up the ... ...
20. Do not stoop to earth.
21. not when the abbot of the priest, not a good a head!
22. intolerable to re no longer forbear!
23. on known astronomer to know geography, do not understand English.
24. looked very fat, clothes off, or very fat!
25. In order to avoid more delays for the wine, Please keep awake drunk.
26. I vowed never to swear!
27. My life is half luck, the other half is dealing with bad things.
28. silly too smart to silly in the!
29. Although I lie to you, but you have to believe me!
30. woman is the most useless liquid tears, but you make a woman cry that you are useless.
31. alive, is the last word.
32. in public, I often choose to be gentle, but in private I often degrading gentle.
33. This year I have an ox!
34. winds blow Xi Yi Shuihan, Diarrhea no end of a warrior!
35. the time is so valuable, and sent one second toilet to be robbed other people.
36. Although I can not do the descendants of the rich, but I must do the rich ancestors.
37. Although flowers Lord, I'll loose soil!
38. My principle is : people do not make me, I do not prisoners; if we are attacked, I get angry!
39. Even if I was a toad, I determined not to marry his mother toad.
40. women like looks nasty man, not like a long bad man
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff online

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 274804118 at 20:27 on June 4th, 2009 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Classic Games ;

girl asked the boy: How long would you love me? Boys more than a \the choice of four characters,belstaff uk, you can store in the game to help you make a fortune buying all kinds of props, the same operation, different predatory,belstaff coat, played the gold miners and Las Vegas friends must not miss this game. Gold miners pass
【】
game play prize Oh: The next clip is launched,belstaff sale, with the treasure it.
;

Click to go to the next operator
【】

you worth of the games fun high ,belstaff jacket, exercise capacity of our vision and reflect the hope that we can have fun Oh!
game play: see the opening game of operation.
;

Instructions:
ride the left mouse button click on Start, click again to hit. Note: do not hit the right site will cause a direct upside down Zaidao players in the earth ~ ~ ~
Replies told friends how much you break out of his rice?

's friends over 1000M awards (please attach a screenshot),belstaff leather!
over 1000M 【】
friends have a reward ;
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 12:49 PM   #4
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

,belstaff online

| Back to logs list

2129965 2007 年 08 月 09 日 01:02 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (8) Category: Personal Diary
; ; ;

published cancel

| Back to log list
Old 10-10-2011, 12:56 PM   #5
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

2124466 2008 年 12 月 22 日 10:57 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (7) Category: Personal Diary
* 01 * - economy (home, office, or playing online games generally)
CPU: AMD3200 + / 940-pin
Motherboard: Onda N61S
hard disk: Diamond 80G7200 turn
Memory: Kingston 1G / DDR667
Graphics: Gf6100/256M
card: 1000MB
Display: None (can be selected from the last)
price: 999 yuan (including chassis and power supply)

; * 02 * - Business type (home, office,belstaff jackets outlet, design, play online games generally)
CPU: AMD Dual Core 4200 +
Motherboard: ONDA ONDA A78GT
Hard disk: Maxtor 160G / 7200.10
Memory: Kingston 2G/DDR800
Graphics: ATi Radeon HD 3200/512M
Card: 1000M
total: 1399 yuan (including chassis and power supply)

* 03 * - Luxury (office,belstaff coat, design, large-scale online games to play)
CPU: AMD Dual Core 5000 +
Motherboard: Gigabyte GIGABYTE GA-MA78GM
HDD: Seagate 250G/7200.10
Memory: Kingston 2G / DDR80
Video: GALAXY 9400GT/512M
card: 1000MB
total: 1999 yuan (including chassis and power supply)

* 04 * - Top luxury (office, professional design,belstaff online, large-scale online games to play)
CPU: AMD quad-core Phenom X4 9550
Motherboard: Gigabyte GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-DS4
HDD: Seagate 500G/7200.11
Memory: Kingston 2G * 2/DDR800
Video: Colorful 9600/1024M (or other brands of the same type)
drive: the first peak 20X-DVR recorder
card: Integrated 1000M
price: 3,999 yuan (single host, including chassis, power supply and can be optional)

* 05 * - all kinds of liquid crystal display prices:
01: China Brand: 15-inch 499
02: China Brand: 17-inch 599 yuan
03: International Brand: 19-inch 699 yuan
04: International Brand: 20-inch 799 yuan
05: International Brand: 22-inch 999 yuan

Address: Huaqiang, Futian District, Shenzhen
Taobao Address:
Tel:
installed Hotline:
Online QQ: 8348 8450 2164466
Service Ordinance Thank you for purchasing the company's computer products, I would like to thank! To give you a better use of the products, the Company made the following service to your promise:
(1) Where the company assembled to enjoy the whole year of free home computer repair, parts warranty of three years from your purchase date, three main components compatible replacement, (motherboard, CPU, memory, hard drives,belstaff outlet, power supplies, monitors, CD-ROM drive, keyboard,belstaff sale, mouse, router,belstaff uk, speakers);
companies in order to provide you with better service to protect your rights, I welcome you to supervise our work
Old 10-10-2011, 01:00 PM   #6
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

obg72dhe8z is on a distinguished road

(Reporter Sun Tao) Zizhou County of Yulin City, 13-year-old sub-continent two female students assuming (a pseudonym), 5 to 7 月 this year, about two months time, the same class in the classroom were two male Students pen spikes, scissors Jianzha of physical abuse and after-school beatings, the lateral limbs have been formed into a piece of scar pigmentation. The shocking secret until discovered by their parents, but her physical and mental pain has not been effectively restored.
eight different two months to write the readme abused through

buttocks hard thorns. sometimes students barbed nails and small scissors. blood oozed out of my pants, I can not say a word. because they are threatened, if I sound, or let parents and teachers know, I would be hit too even worse, and even lost his life. , kicked in my back, also are called 'enlarged feet', almost from the third floor Ti Xiaqu me. Sometimes (him) off his slippers,belstaff online, in my head and hit back hard. sometimes caught my hair hard knock on the table, and sometimes a slap in the face of a casual flight over, so I did not react, but also a slap in the face. In addition to English classes and language classes outside, They are with me at the same table every class transposition, so I became at the same table with them, They use a nail, a flank with a small scissors and hit me miserable. Li Hua told reporters jewelry business out of his 13-year-old daughter, eight-page written assuming the readme material statement to reporters his daughter in the sub-continent four times a second when he was studying in seventh grade, both inside and outside the classroom two male students were subjected to the same class After the destruction of their physical and mental abuse. Assuming in a statement that the two boys took her looks that matter, Lin was admitted with distinction in the middle school two sub-continents, so far has been very good. March and April of this year began, the couple found a small jewelry shop in their own school supplies and rings necklaces inexplicable loss of her daughter's grades began to decline. Thought it was stolen out of his son began to give students a daughter learning is no longer hard. Until July this year, there are parents told Li Hua, a small jewelry shop in their home has become a daughter of the same class object of extortion two male students. Subsequently, Li Hua couple After careful observation, found her daughter had suffered beatings at the school on the road. After their parents support the protection, assuming pants rolled up sleeves, exposing the lateral limbs into a piece of scar.
At this point, Li Hua couple had just know that his daughter,belstaff leather jacket,Gambling addiction guy lost all remaining 200 missing after suicide (Figure), in two months time, because the Li Hua told reporters: pictures you can see a scar has formed a large scar, pigmentation.
Li Hua told reporters after the incident, the school lend them 23,000 for the child's treatment. However, assuming her daughter is very bad mental state has been unable to learn properly, only to undergo a medical and psychological treatment. But the costs of treating the first price is 26,belstaff panther jacket,Man killed his wife and children their parents quarrel absconded 1 year 6 people arrested,000 yuan plan, assuming the current treatment in Xi'an had been interrupted. Chau Son Chau, the police and told reporters substantiated. Son Chau,belstaff jackets sale, Li Hua parents also wrote to the evidence. President Wu Yi told reporters on the phone, do not know all the events after school, when assuming the parents to the school reflect,belstaff sale, were surprised and implementation of the facts, has Xiaoshuai, well, do a probation Given the nature of the incident is very bad, the school and parents reported to the police, the incident has now entered the judicial process.
Education, two directors and personnel of the Deputy Secretary for Security said, assuming they are in receipt of abuse incidents Wu Yi heads the phone to the report in July this year known. Start the Secretary for Education by the school and has coordinated treatment. Until the interview with this reporter to the school, the school received the Department of Education before September 28 the case of written briefing material. Because assuming abuse incident, Yulin City Board of Education with instructions to report in writing. Deputy director, told reporters the two week ago, the Education Bureau has an investigation team, but a number of teachers not reporting materials required to pay up.
obg72dhe8z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:05 PM   #7
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

Core Tip: the prosecution of
Wenzhou Reuters avoid drinking and driving Lianzhuang 13 search cars,belstaff uk, Chung suspected of the crime of endangering public safety hazard approach the case, yesterday afternoon in the Longwan District People's Court. Wenzhou Intermediate People's Court,belstaff blouson, according to official said that if Jeong convicted,, he will become the first city commission of drunken driving in a dangerous way the perpetrators of the crime of endangering public safety.
bad attitude have been warned

14:40 yesterday, the presiding judge announced the court. Dressed in orange prison uniform and wearing handcuffs Jeong brought into the courtroom by bailiffs. Into court in that moment, he and a man hit the ############## and say hello.
after the prosecutor finished the contents of the indictment, the presiding judge asked whether the objection Jeong. Jeong said he was no objection to the basic facts, but word of them have different views. He said the indictment of the . In saying this, Jeong sounds great, hands handcuffed at the situation from time to time gestures.
prosecution verified, the incident is not obtain a driver's license when Jeong. Jeong prosecutor asked: answer.

Accusation Chamber debate into focus

it should be
Jeong's defense counsel, issued in September of last year, However, the present case, Jeong behavior did not cause significant casualties, but caused damage to other vehicles. Public Prosecution Service for error of law. Defense counsel, not only should not be convicted of this offense, should also apply to probation for Jeong.
this, the prosecutor said Zheng Mouming know their own without a license, and driving in drunken state, facing the traffic police set up checkpoints, traffic, etc. to avoid reverse turn; face the traffic police to intercept forced Continuous collision,belstaff motorcycle jackets,Men armed with knives robbed of 11 yuan to go home to raise money, resulting in 13 normal vehicles damaged. This shows that, in the subjective, Chung on drunken driving and driving without a license, as well as the results of continuing harm to hold laissez-faire attitude, with the intent of endangering public safety. Prosecutors believe that the identification of crime Jeong,belstaff shop, applicable law and reasonable and accurate.
According to the indictment, the prosecution Jeong acts in breach of that
three to ten years in prison.
After hearing the case the court will select a sentencing date. Huang Yunfeng

[case playback]

this year May 10 at 7 pm, Jeong Longwan a hotel after drinking in driving broad set of cards from the commercial vehicle Longwan Wing Lucheng District in the heading. When the line to Ouhai Avenue and Jianzhong Street at the junction, the case of the traffic police set up checkpoints, Jeong U-turn reverse the run, Lianzhuang normal driving 13 cars, until they are stuck unable to move a car, was forced to stop Next, was arrested by traffic police.
bound was tied to the traffic police force, the Chung began Sapo, stripped shirt,belstaff sale, singing Traffic police of their conversation, Chung also hand pinch the neck of the traffic police. He also take advantage of the traffic police do not pay attention, then with one cup to drink his own urine.
tested, Jeong blood alcohol content 148.6mg/100ml, is drunk driving; In addition, he smoked ice. According to the prosecution investigation, Chung with a criminal record.
assessed, Jeong collision damaged vehicles to be the maintenance costs of up to 8 million yuan.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:05 PM   #8
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff uk

| Back to logs list

2127967 2009 年 12 月 03 日 19:09 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Art Exchange

tag Painter Sand The

published cancel

| Back to logs list
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:05 PM   #9
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 08:34 on June 11, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

Photo Description: Lawrence of

generation photo description: from generation to generation Xiaoxiong

Photo Description: from generation to generation Xiaoxiong

Photo Description: Lawrence of

generation photos Description: Lawrence of

generation
about Yan Jin Emperor Xuan Yuan Shao Hao's
Day's
Zhuan Xu's
Ku Goyang DIG DIG's
Emperor's
Tang Yao Zhi Xun
Shun Wa put
summer: (Kai later) 2197 BC --1,766 total of 432 * name of Biography XIV,
seventh king of capital: An (now Shan Xi Wen County.)
1, Yu were God? ? Year 2 Emperor Kai 9 years 3, 4 Tai 29 years, Zhongkang l3 Nian
5, Timor-phase 28 years - (Yi - Hanzhuo) 40 years 6 22 years Shaukang 7, Emperor Shu 17 years
8, 9, 26 years of Emperor Huai, Emperor Mountain l8 Nian lO, l6 Nian Di vent l1, did not fall 59 years
l2, God shut 2l Nian l3, 2l Nian Yin A l4, Emperor Jia of Xia 3l Nian l5, l1 Nian Gao Di
l6, l9 years 17 DEFA, Lu Kuei 53 years.
weeks; sub-Zhou, Zhou, Ji Xing, capital: Hao (Xi'an) and Luoyang.
Western Zhou Dynasty: BC l122 - 770 353 years. Twelve calendar Emperor. Capital: Gao Jing.
l, King Wu made 7 years 2, 3, 37 years into a chant Wang, Kang Zhao 4 26 years, the king was? 5l years 5, Mu over 55 years
6, a total of 7 Nian Wang tight l2 Hu, Yi Wang? 25 years 8, 9, 15 years Xiaowang provision side, Yi Wang changed in 16 years
l0, Li Wang Hu 37 years - the Republican era l4 �� - ll, Xuan Wangjing 46 years 12 secluded palace? ll years.
before King Wu also: Ancient public? Father (Matthew King), Ji Li, King Wen, although the strong force, but is still nominally
an Uncooperative countries under the Shang Dynasty.
Zhou: BC 77O - 225 545, the calendar twenty-six Dili. Capital: Luoyang.
l, 5l mortar Wang Yi on the 2, 3 Huan Wang Lin 23 years, 15 years of thallium Zhuangwang 4, PCT 5 years 5 Wang Hu Qi, Hui Wang Lang
25 years 6 33 years 7 Cheng King Xiang, Wang Chen Wang are 6 years 8 years 9 Peter King Class 6, will be Wang Yu 2l years
1O, Jane Wang Yi 14 years 11 27 years ling WANG vent heart l2, Jing Gui 25 years of 13, Dao Wang Meng 1 year
l4, Jing Wang 15 Hungary 44 years, Yuan Wang Ren 7 years l6, be Zhen Wang Kai 28 years 17 Aiwang to the disease 1 year
18, 19 years thinking Wang Shu 1, Wang Wei 15-year test of 20, Wei Lie Wang afternoon 44 years 2l, 26 years Ann King arrogance
22, Lie Wong Hei 7 years 23,belstaff outlet, 24, was 48 years flat Wang, Shen-Liang Wang set 25 6 years, Nan Yan-59 years
26, the Eastern Zhou Dynasty Jun Jie 7 years.
the Spring and Autumn:
spring rank, BC 77O - 475, Warring States Period, BC 475 - 22l years. Week Moving Eastward, the strength of the greatly weakened, the country is divided
separatist state, about the size of more than one hundred twenty countries. Through constant mergers, to the early years of the Warring States Period,
there are a number of countries, large state of Qin, Chu, Han, Zhao, Wei, Qi, Yan Qiguo, the famous \
because too much about the royal family last name is difficult to find, please forgive me.
Qin: (after reunification) BC 22l - 2Ol 15 years, the calendar DDD, win last name, capital: Xianyang.
1, First Emperor of the government for 12 years 2, 3, 3-year Hu Hai II, infant son l years.
Han: 206 BC - AD 22O years, including the Western Han and Eastern Han Dynasty (also after the former Han and Han). In the Han Dynasty, there
Wang Mang, Liu Xuan of two short-lived reign.
Western Han Dynasty: 206 BC - AD 8 years, a total of 214 years, Liu, Li thirteen Emperor, capital: Chang'an.
l, emperor to help 12 years.
2, Emperor Hui Ying 7 years.
3, young emperor (Empress dictatorship) for 8 years.
4, Emperor Huan 23 years.
5, Emperor Jing Kai l6 years.
6, Toru Emperor reign: Chien-yuan, 54 years.
7, the beginning of Yuan Zhao Mausoleum of Emperor Frederick, l3 years.
8, Xuan exercise the beginning, 25 years.
9, the beginning of Yuan Emperor cool, 16 years.
lO, Chengdi Jianshi Ao, 26 years.
ll, Ai Yan Jianping, 6 years.
12, Emperor Ping Heng Yuanshi, 5 years.
l3, Ruzi baby taken home, 3 years.
new dynasty: AD 9 - 25 a total of 17 years, capital: Chang'an.
l, Wang Mang, was founded country, l5 years.
2, Huaiyang Wang Liu Xuan Geng Shi, 3 years.
Eastern Han Dynasty: AD 25 - 220, a total of 195 years, Liu, Li thirteen Emperor, capital: Luoyang.
1, Light Wu Dixiu Jianwu 33 years.
2, Emperor Ming Zhuang Yongping l8 years.
3, Zhang Di? Jianchu l3 years.
4, Dili Zhao Yong yuan 17 years.
5, Di Long War Yanping 1 year.
6, Andi You never first 19 years.
7, Yongjian Bao Shun, who favored l9 years.
8, Chong Tai Ping Wing plus l years.
9, l quality early years of the Emperor drilling.
lO, Huan Chi and construction of 2l years.
ll, Lingdi macro Jianning 22 years.
12, young emperor identified optical Hay 1 year.
l3, Emperor Xian co-Chu-ping 32 years.
three countries: the three began 22O years from Han Wei, and finally 265 years on behalf of Wei Jin. But historians tend to rely on l9O Nian Dong Han Dynasty to leave Luoyang offer
three caps to 28O Nian Jin Conquest of Wu for the three lower limit.
Wei: AD 220--265, a total of 46 years, surnamed Cao, ran, calendar and Five Emperors,belstaff jacket, capital: Xuchang.
l, Emperor Huang Pi 7 years early.
2, Emperor Ming Tai Rui 13 years.
3, Qi Wangfang Zhengshi 14 years.
4, Gaoguixianggong mane is per 7 years.
5, often rural public Huan Jing Yuan Road, 6 years.
Cao *: Jian eighteen years, labeled Weigong Cao *, Wei Jian, Although the emperor, but the name also Hanchen. After the son Cao Pi Zhuizun
Wei Wudi.
Shu: AD 22l - 243, a total of 43 years, Liu, Li Emperor, capital: Chengdu.
l, Zhaolie Di Wu Chapter prepared for 3 years.
2, emperor Zen Lite 4l years.
Wu: AD 222 - 28O 59 years, surnamed Sun, calendar fourth emperor, capital: APB.
l, Great in power 31 years Hwang.
2, Huiji Wang Liang Lite 7 years.
3, emperor Hugh Wing 7 years.
4, Wu Cheng Hao Yuan Xing Hou l7 years.
Jin:
Western Jin :265 - 316 total of 5l years, the calendar fourth emperor, first of Luoyang, then moved to Chang'an.
1, Dynasty Emperor Wudi Taishi 25 years.
2, Emperor Hui Zhong Yong Xi Sima 17 years
3, Wai Chi Tai Yong Sima plus 5 years.
4, Han Emperor Sima industry Lite 4 years.
Eastern :317 - 4O2 1O4 total of years. Emperor Li XI, capital: Jinling
l, Emperor Sima Rui Jianwu 6 years.
2, Emperor Ming Division Marshall too Ning 3 years.
3, Sima Yan Chengdi salt and 17 years.
4, Hong Ma Ngok Tai Chien-yuan Secretary for 2 years.
5, Mudi Dan Sima Yong l7 years.
6, Ai Sima Pi Lung, and 4 years.
7, Division Mayi Emperor Fei Tai 6 years.
8, Emperor Jianwen Division Mayu Haman 2 years.
9, Xiaowu Sima Yao Ningkang 24 years.
l0, Andi Division Made Zong Longan 22 years.
ll, Gongdi Sima German element Hee 2 years.
Sixteen :304 - 439 can be divided into before and after the establishment of the Sixteen Kingdoms II: the early regime: Shu (into Chinese), Chinese and former Zhao,
Later Zhao, Former Yan, Former Qin, the former cool. There Xianbei Ministry Tuoba 'generation' and Ran Min's 'Wei' is not within the Sixteen States
. The late regime: Later Qin, Hou Yan, Nam Yin, Northern Yan, post cool, cool South, Xiliang, Northern Liang, Xiqin,
summer. There is also 'the West Yan' is not sixteen domestic.
Shu: 303--347 a total of seven emperors capital: Chengdu.
l, 2 years 2 Ritter, Li flow l years. 3, Li Xiong 30 years 4 years 5 Lepanto l, Li period of 3 years
6, LI Shou 5 years 7, Lee 5-year trend.
former Zhao :304 - 329 Huns capital: Pingyang (Shanxi Linfen) calendar five emperors
l, 2, 6 years of Liu Yuan, Nian Liu, and l 3, Cong 8 years 4 years 5 l Jie Liu l , Liu Yao Zhao l3 years after
319 - 352 Calendar 7 Tai, Jie tribe, capital: Xiangfan China (Hebei Xingtai).
l, Schleswig l5 year 2 years 3 Shi Hong l, tigers l5 years 4 years 5 Shi Shi l, l stone in compliance
6, stone only? 7 years, Ran Min 3 years.
Former Yan :357 - 37O calendar DDD, Xianbei, capital: Ye (Hebei linzhang).
l, Murong? 15 years 2, Murong? 1l years 3, Murong? 1l years.
Former Qin :351 - 394 calendar six Timor, Dizu, capital: Chang'an
l, Fu Jian 4 years 2, 3, 3-year break of Health, Fujian 27 years 4, 5, Fu Pi 2 years, Fu Teng 9 years
6, Fu Rong
years before the cool :313 l - 376 Han, Li 7 Dili, capital: Guzang.
l, 2, Mao-5 years, 22 years 3 Jun Zhang, Zhang Wa 9 years 4 years 5 l Ling Zhang Yao, Zhang Zuo 3 years
6, 7, 9 years Liang Zhang Xuan, Zhang days? l2 years.
Later Qin :384 - 4l7 Qiang Li 3, Dili, capital: Chang'an.
l, Yao Chang 8 years 2, 3, 22 years really Yao, Yao Hong 2 years.
Houyan :384 - 409 Xianbei, calendar 5, Emperor, capital: Zhongshan.
l, Mu Rongchui l3 2 years, 3 years 3 Murong Bao and Yang Sheng 3 years 4 years 5 Murong Hee 7, 3 years of high clouds.
Nanyan :398 - 4lO Xianbei, calendar Emperor, capital: Canton solid (Shandong Yidu).
1, Germany 7 years Murong 2, Murong over 6 years.
Northern Yan :409 - 436 Han, Li Emperor, capital: Changli.
l, von Postscript 22 years 2, Feng Hong 6 years. After
cool :386 - 4O3 Dizu, calendar four Dili, capital: Guzang.
1, Lu Kuang 13 years 2, 3, Lu Shao-l Nian Lu reigned 1 year 4 Lvlong 1 year.
South cool :397 - 4l4 Xianbei, calendar DDD, capital: Ledu.
l, black fox 3 years and 2 alopecia, alopecia Lee Fox 3 years and 3 deer, bald waste? Tan 13 years.
Xiliang: 4O0 - 42O Han, Li Emperor, capital: Dunhuang.
l, Li? 17 years 2, Li Xin 4 years.
Northern Liang :397 - 439 Huns, calendar DDD, capital: Zhangye.
1, paragraph 2 industry 4 years, 33 years ju Drainage Mengxun 3, Ju drainage, animal husbandry and bullock 7 years.
Xiqin :385 - 43l Xianbei, calendar fourth emperor, capital: Jincheng (Gaolan).
1, Qi Fu Jen 3 years and 2 countries, begging volt dry owned for 24 years 3, 4 years of begging V Chipan l6, 4 years late evening begging volts.
Summer: 4O7 - 43l Huns, calendar DDD, capital: Commission Ge (Shaanxi Yokoyama).
l, Helian vigorous 19 years 2, 3, 4 years Helian Chang, Helian be 4 years.
Northern:
Southern for Song, Qi, Liang and Chen dynasties. Capital: Jiankang (Nanjing)
Song 42O - 479 years. Total 6O Nian eight emperor.
one, the beginning of Emperor Liu Yu Yong 3 years.
Second, the young emperor Fu Jing Liu Yi-ping 2 years.
III, Emperor Liu Yilong yuan plus 30 years.
IV, Emperor Wu of Liu Chun Xiao Xiao Jian 11 years.
V, Emperor Fei Liu Yong yuan for industry, l years.
VI, Emperor Ming Liu? Qinshi 8 years.
seven, after the Emperor Fei Liu Yu Yuan? 5 years.
eight, Lau Shun, who favored quasi-rise next 3 years.
Qi :479 - 5Ol, a total of 23 years, seven emperor.
one, Gotti Xiaodao Cheng Chien-yuan 4 years.
II, Emperor Xiao Ze Sun ll years.
III, Emperor Fei Xiao Zhao industry Longchang l years.
IV, Emperor Fei Xing Yan Xiao Zhaowen l years.
Five, Ming Di Xiao Luan Jianwu 5 years.
six volumes Donghunhoubao Yongyuan 13 years.
seven, Dili Xiao Bao Rong ZTE l years.
beam :502 - 557, a total of 56 years, four emperors.
First, Emperor Xiao Yan-day supervision of 48 years.
II, Emperor Jianwen Xiao Gang Tai Po 2 years.
III, Emperor Xiao Yi Cheng St. 4 years.
IV, King Emperor Xiao Fangzhi Shaotai 3 years.
Chen :557 - 589, a total of 33 years, five emperor.
First, Emperor Wu Chen Ba Xian Yongding 3 years.
II, Emperor Wen Chen Qian days plus 7 years.
III, Emperor Fei Chen Bozong Everbright 2 years.
four, Xuan Chen Jian Xu too l4 years.
V., emperor Chen Shubao D'7 years.
Northern as the Northern Wei, Eastern Wei, Western Wei, Northern Qi Dynasty, Northern Zhou dynasty five.
Northern :386 - 534, a total of l49 ��, ll emperor. Xianbei Tuoba, capital: Sheng Yue (now Inner Mongolia, and Lingle.)
L, Road Emperor? 23 years 2, 3, 15 years of the Ming Emperor heir, 28 years too Wudi Shou 4, Rui Wen Cheng Di 14 years
5, 6 years and 6 offered Emperor Philip, 29 years 7 Xiaowen Wang, Xuan Wu Dike l6 years 8, Xiao Ming Di Xu 12 years
9, Xiao Zhuang Dizi Yau 3-year 1O, section 1, Min Gong Di In l1, stability dynasty l years.
Eastern Wei :534 - 550, a total of l7, only an emperor: see Xiao Jing Tai Shan, capital: Ye.
Western Wei :535 - 557, a total of 23 years, four emperors, capital: Chang'an.
l, Xiaowu repair 2 years 2, 3, Emperor Bao Ju 17 years, Emperor Fei Chin 2 years and 4, Gongdi profile of 3 years.
Northern Qi Dynasty: 55O - 577, a total of 28 years, five i emperor. High surname, Qiu Jian.
1, Wen Xuan Yang lO year 2 play l Nian Xiao Zhao Di 3, Wu Chengdi Cham 4 years 4, emperor of latitude 11 years
5, the main constant child for 1 year.
Zhou :557 - 58l, a total of 25 years, five emperors, Yuwen Shi, capital: Chang'an
1, Xiao-Min Tai Kok l of 2, Emperor Ming Yu 4 years 3 years 4 Emperor Yong l8, Xuan? l Nian
5, Jing Di illustrates 2 years.
Sui: 58l - 6l8 Yangxing capital: Chang'an (Xi'an)
I, Emperor Yang Jian Kai Huang 24 years. (There are two Emperor reign: Kai Huang 58l - 60O, Renshou 60l - 6O4)
Second, Emperor Yang Guang Yang cause of 12 years.
Third, Gong Di Yi Yang Yu-Ning l years. Only Sui
DDD, a total of 37 years.
Tang Dynasty 618 - 9O7 Lei, capital: Chang'an
one emperor Yuan Takenori 9 years.
II Taizong Shimin Zhenguan 23 years.
III, Emperor Yong Hui 34-year rule.
four, in cases of obvious heir St. 1 year.
V. Wu Chuigong 21 years.
six, in the cases (restoration) Dragon 5 years.
seven Ruizong Dan King Wan 3 years.
VIII reign Lungi birth 43 years.
IX Suzong Pavilion D'7 years.
X. DAI Zong Yu Baoying 17 years.
XI Dezon applicable under construction for 26 years.
twelve, were chanting along Yongzhen l years.
XIII Kenso pure element and l5 years.
XIV Mouzon constant Changqing 4 years.
fifth, Jing Zong Zhan Bao Li 2 years.
XVI Ang Tai Zong 14 years.
seventh, Wu Zong Yan Huichang 6 years.
eighth, Emperor Xuan Zong Chen medium and large for 13 years.
nineteenth, Yizong? Xiantong l4 years.
XX Xi Qian Xuan Fu were l5 years.
XXI century Long Ye Akimune 16 years.
XXII, Ai wish God Bless 3 years. Twenty-two
Tang emperor (some records twenty, Wuzhou Zheng, excluding the right), dominated the Tang Dynasty 29O years.
Five Dynasties and Ten States 9O7 - 96O
Five:
Girder: 9O7 - 923, a total of 16 years. Chus built IH: Bianliang
one, too Zuquan Zhong Ping 6 years.
Second, Modi Friends of the Chen-dry for 11 years.
Later Tang Dynasty :923 - 936 total for 14 years. Lei, capital: Luoyang
one? Were kept? With light 4 years.
II, Ming Tian Cheng Siyuan were 8 years.
Third, Min Shun Di from thick to be l years.
IV, Emperor Fei Ke Qingtai from 2 years.
Houjin 936--946 total of 1l Stone surname in capital: Bianliang
one emperor Jing Tong Tin Fook 7 years.
II, the emperor re-opening operation of your 4 years.
Later Han 947 - 95O 4 years Liu capital: Bianliang
one emperor Zhiyuan Tian Fu for 2 years.
Second, the hidden God Dry Yu Cheng Yu 2 years.
Later Zhou Dynasty 951--960 total of lO years man, a self, surnamed Chai capital: Bianliang
one, too Zuwei Guangshun 3 years.
Second, Sejong Wing Hin Tak 6 years.
III, Christine Dezon training l years.
ten countries:
Former Shu: 9O7 - 925 capital: Chengdu
I. Wang 12 years.
Second, Wang Yan 8 years.
Wu: 892--937 capital: thirty
Yang I, Yang Hangmi 15 years.
Second, Yang Ottawa 3 years.
Third, Yang Long play lO years.
IV, Yang Pu l7 years.
Chu: 896 - 95l capital: Changsha
I. ABOUT AUTHOR 35 years.
II Marsch sound for 2 years.
Third, Maxi Fan l5 years.
IV Mahi wide 3 years.
V. Mahi calyx 2 years.
six, Maxi Chong l years.
Min: 897--946 capital: Fuzhou
one by Wang know 4O years.
Second, Yan-all 3 years.
III, Wang Chang 4 years.
IV, Wang Yanyi 4 years.
V. Wang Yanzheng 3 years.
Southern Tang: 937--975 capital: Jinling
A, Li Sing 7 years.
Second, Lee? l9 years.
Third, Li Yu l6 years.
Jingnan: 9O7 - 96 capital: Jingzhou
a high season Hing 22 years.
Second, the high from the sea 20 years.
Third, high security financial l2 years.
Fourth, high security? l years.
five high following the red l years.
South Han: 9O5 - 97l capital: Guangzhou
A, Liu hidden for 12 years.
b, Liu-Yan 32 years.
three, Liu Bin 1 year.
four, Liu Sheng l6 years.
V., Liu? l3 years.
Yue :893 - 978 capital: Qiantang
one, the money? 41 years.
Second, the money element? lO years.
Third, the money Junior 6 years.
Fourth, the money? l years.
five money? 40 years.
North Han :951 - 979 capital: Taiyuan
A, Liu Tsung-4 years.
Second, Liu Jun l4 years.
three, Liu Jien l years.
four, Liu Ji Yuan 1l years.
Shu :933 - 965 capital: Chengdu
a, Meng Zhixiang l years.
Second, the surplus Chang 3O years.
Song (sub Northern and Southern)
Song 960--1127, a total of l68 years. Zhaoxing, Li Nine Emperor. Capital: Bianliang
one Kuang Yin Dynasty, buildups. Reigned 16 years.
Second, Taizong light righteousness, peace and rejuvenating the country, the reign of 22 years.
three, Shinshu Huan,belstaff sale, Xianping, the reign of 25 years.
IV, Ren Zhen,belstaff coat, day Saint, reigned 41 years.
V. Yingzong Shu, Zhiping, the reign of 4 years.
six Shenzong Xu, Xining, the reign of 18 years.
VII, King Cheoljong Xu, Yuan Yu, reigned 15 years.
eight cases Ji Zheng, Jianzhong Yasukuni, the reign of 25 years.
IX, Qin Zong Huan, Jing Kang, the reign of 2 years.
Song :1127 - l279, a total of 152 years. Nine Emperor Li, Zhaoxing. Capital: Lin'an (Hangzhou).
A, Gao structure, Jian Yan, reigned 36 years.
Second, Xiao Zhong?, Longxing, the reign of 27 years.
three Mitsumune London, Shao Xi, the reign of 5 years.
four, Zong Ning expansion, Qingyuan, the reign of 3O years.
five Methodism?, Baoqing, the reign of 4O years.
six, degrees were?, Xianchun, the reign of 10 years.
seven Gongdi significant, Blissful, the reign of 2 years.
eight, Switzerland were?, Jing Yan, the reign of 3 years.
IX, Emperor?, Cheung Hing, the reign of 3 years.
Yuan: l279 - l368, a total of 90 years. November calendar of God. Qiwo Winchester, capital: Yanjing (Beijing).
one ancestor Kublai Khan, Yuan, reigned 15 years.
Second, as were Temur, Yuan Zhen, the reign of 13 years.
three Takemune seamounts, Tai, the reign of 4 years.
IV, Ren Yu million uplift love Octopus, Huang Qing, the reign of 9 years.
V. De Shuo Yingzong eight spines, to rule, the reign of 3 years.
six Royal Thai is also scheduled to Tie fungus, Thailand set, the reign of 5 years.
seven or eight large Shundi A speed Kyrgyzstan, Dashun, the reign of 1 year.
eight, out of these and the World?, day calendar, the reign of 2 years.
nine, Zong Figure Temur, to shun, the reign of 5 years.
X. Ning Zongyi? quality classes, to shun, the reign of l year.
XI Shun, who favored the right of Temur care, per system, the reign of 36 years.
recorded some ten Ming emperor, Skyway is not included. According to the early Ming official
repair \
Ming :1368 - l644, a total of 277 years, the calendar sixteen Emperor, Chus, capital: Nanjing, Chengzu moved to Beijing.
one, too Zuyuan Zhang, Hongwu reign of 3l years.
II, Emperor Hui Yun?, Kin Man, the reign of 4 years.
three Chengzu Di, Yongle reign of 22 years.
four high-Chi Ren, Hong Xi, the reign of 1 year.
V, Emperor Xuan Zong Zhan base, Xuande, the reign of l0 years.
six, Yingzong Qi Zhen, orthodoxy, reigned for 14 years.
VII, Emperor Jing Qi Yu, Jingtai,belstaff jackets outlet, the reign of 7 years.
Yingzong Qi Zhen, Tian Shun, the reign of 8 years. (Restoration)
eight Kenso see deep, fully integrated, the reign of 23 years.
nine, Xiao Zhong Yu Tang, Hongzhi, the reign of 18 years.
X. Takemune thick photos, Masanori, the reign of l6 years.
XI, Sejong thick?, Jia Qing Dynasty, the reign of l6 years.
second, Mouzon set?, Long Khanh, the reign of 6 years.
XIII Shenzong Yi Jun, Wanli reign of 47 years.
XIV Mitsumune Chang Luo, Taichang, the reign of l year.
fifth,belstaff uk, Xizong by the school, apocalypse, the reign of 7 years.
sixteen, think of these by the prosecution, Chongzhen, the reign of 17 years. Rereading

Atlantic
Shun Chang Hsien-chung
, reign Dashun
by the Southern Ming Zhu
Fukuo Song, era Hung Kuang Z} (n
tang Zhu Yu key, reign Long Wu g
Gui Wang Zhu from the palm,
Yongli reign Qing: l644 - l9ll a total of 268 years, ten calendar Emperor (Emperor before entering the two: the Qing Dynasty, reign Heaven and Qing Taizong,
years No. days excluding Cong). Manchu, Aixinjueluo's. capital: Beijing.
one ancestor Fulin, as Junji, the reign of l8 years.
II, Patriarch Xuan Ye, was Emperor Kangxi , reigned 61 years.
three Sejong Yin?, as Yongzheng reign of 13 years.
four, Gao Hong Li, the Qianlong reign of 6O years.
V., Ren? Yan, for the Jiaqing, the reign of 25 years.
VI, Emperor Xuan Zong? Ning, the dynasty, reigned for 30 years.
seven, Zong-Yi?, for the Xianfeng reign 1l years.
eight Mouzon contained soon, as wen, l3 years in office.
IX Dezon set?, as Guangxu, the reign of 34 years.
ten, Pu Yi, the Xuantong, the reign of 3 years.
Republic of China
Emperor Yuan of the Chinese Empire Empire
, reign Hongxian ~ ~

photo sequence tag generation of the Emperor of China Travel
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:35 PM   #10
obg72dhe8z
Commander In Chief

Morning News (Xinhua Yan Fei ) to make money,belstaff sale, Kang has listed his 24 -year-old girlfriend, only 15 years old rain (a pseudonym) lured home from the northeast , Beijing, forced her into prostitution to earn money . A light rain that the experience of clients, to assist her to the police. Recently,Man hacked to death by machete rival who turned himself in doubt after the son of non-natural,belstaff panther jacket, Chaoyang District Prosecutor's Office prosecuted this case of forced prostitution to the Chaoyang Court.

early August of this year ,belstaff jacken, Kang to bring rain to come to Beijing to play in the name of his cousin,belstaff online, her Pianzhi a prostitution dens in Beijing . Just learned that her boyfriend let himself into prostitution, light rain death do not agree. Kang to face in front of light rain to call friends back home , the rain home address and told them, and threatened that if she was not prostitution , let his friend smashed home the rain . Kang rain had agreed to the request.

8 18, Kang will be light rain to a clients Xiaoqiang (a pseudonym) of the residence. Light rain will tell their own tragic experiences of small strong. Assistance in small strong, light rain to the police station the police. Provide clues to the police on the rain,belstaff blouson,Men jailed for credit card overdraft parents had asked banks to freeze the accounts, in one fell swoop destroyed the dens of prostitution.