Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-10-2011, 01:17 PM   #11
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

ug6bt0zh4cg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 317900 at 16:23 on October 27, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1, the girl said: I'm pregnant. Men continue to bow to eat, said: I had a ligation. Shocked for a girl: You're kidding me. Man raised his head and looked at her, drink some water, said: Me too.
2, the morning bus, a mobile phone from his bag and dig to see the time, and then simply said, \Remote
3, at university, the toilet is kind of a row of old-fashioned pit-bit, and no doors. One night lights broken toilet, found himself a pit-bit, squatted down, when a strong lift up a hand hip, a deep voice rang: It was!
4, the company smoking, so there is a small compartment of the WC became the brother-specific smoking room.
brother to WC smoking yesterday and found that WC was accounted for, brother reluctantly, to withdraw ~
10 minutes later, WC has been accounted for, Columbia tolerance, withdrawal ~ ~
20 minutes later, WC still been accounted for, and Costa angry: Hey! There are no one ah?
after half a minute, which came with weak voice: brothers, there is no paper ah?
sweat, so brother handed the paper towel from under the door five minutes after the last
, which still did not movement,
anger Brother: Hey, you in the end that not come out ah?
half a minute later, handed out through the crack, I just handed over a half stack of toilet paper,
and then there came the weak voice of the weak: Brother, can you help me to dip some water ~~~~~~
Kao, brother collapsed, feeling so long, dry it! ! !
5, one day with her boyfriend to go to Shenzhen SEG Plaza, Huaqiang North, (more people to come out to the feces), in the elevator, I suddenly stand on the two frames and then turn around, very loudly on her boyfriend, said: \heal your hemorrhoids do not ah? \br> We all know that with a beam of large twenty-eight bike now! Four-year-old had never been seen before are the beam directly on the bike sitting in my father, sitting side with a long time feet will be linen, very hard to accept! Grandma finally have time to go home, I suggest taking a back seat, because that foot is not Ma! Agreed! Haha, go! ! Results to the cup when the destination place ... I forget Dad to directly step down from the back legs, and then kicked me down directly ...
7, day into the city, suddenly urgency,belstaff sale, he looked had a secluded corner ready to work, who knows a pol.ice was found washed up to scold me, but also to fine me for money, I was angry and shouted back: \Look not into ah! \I burst into tears, you too have motivated the TM!
9, the school's male and female toilets connected. Forget to bring a girl to the toilet tissue, is embarrassed when the man next door came the bathroom toilet, girls Huarong pale and loudly asked, \Female teacher's pants zipper open. One girl stood up
cautioned: \art teacher there are so little known in the local, a newspaper has a greater coverage, along with a photo, then blew open in the class: \Sign out the photos ... ... \
12, Middle School, geometry teacher is a old lady, love boast, especially annoying. Day in class, said: \\
13, once I see my sister in the paint Uncle Tai Po, suddenly cried out: \The. Just my aunt to go to the bathroom. She hastened to greet customers, said: \What is the most classic .. I thought up and curse the X. .. you tell him. ... His mother may feel that they are cattle of the ... day of classes X, he first entered the classroom to see their country who has come such a mouth on the classic ... so time has come .. the other side is very calm and the Huileyiju you. mother. B. .....
2. .. I have a buddy in elementary school The first thing ..
lying there .. a school to pay to his mother gave him 100 dollars .. but the forfeiture of the class that day ... .. see the side of the road after school snack .. I sell That man did not hold back ... bought three dollars to eat .. went home ..
his mother: pay to it?
buddy: Today confiscated.
his mother: Oh, the money then?
buddy: to.
mother asked: how not 100?
man: Oh, I came back lost three dollars ...
mother :...
palm touched the voice face ....
3. sleep, my high school when St. the nickname of the same table, the person of a particular study hall to sleep, wake up early the next day had study hall, then in the winter, the North was still dark at seven o'clock in winter, who thought it was going to night classes after class, HLL fell down asleep back to quarters , just wake up until noon.
I do not know how he was admitted to Tsinghua University and Dr. all the way to read the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
few days ago he came to our hospital, his head is Wu Qing, I was shocked: \asleep, stumbled in the quarters that, I feel uncomfortable wearing clothes came off, GF, and sister sit in the front did not find, then Lao Zhangren back, thought we were playing **, kick my face ... \br> 4. younger brother studying in the United States. University where the green as the school's main colors, so the school souvenirs, the mascot, T-shirt,belstaff uk, notebook or something, without exception, are bright green-green, including the hat. . . Although foreigners who
is that there is nothing taboo, but as a Chinese,,, anyway, I bought a bunch of green souvenirs, except hat. . .
saying I have a Venezuelan students, handsome guy, who is also very good, but a little smug, dress up every day towards the development of flowers, especially like the bright clothing. ... Small group on Friday probably bought a new hat. . . Fresh green fresh green. . . Very happy guy, kept to show off before the class, but also to spread to Colombia to help him take pictures on facebook. . . Brother laughed language. . . I thought better not to tell him the profound meaning. . .
this class, young man listlessly lying on the table, look very depressed. So the last inquiry. . .
originally appointed him cheating on his girlfriend home to find a new joy, he was formally notified yesterday kick. . .
. . .
guy that looked at the top of bright green bright green hat ... brother ... not know what to say ah this is the wisdom of our ancestors!
5. My mother, 52, but the mentality of the young especially, to dress the same with 30. then called her \I am male, 180 stature, had just shaved bald poll) suddenly felt a huge hand from my left brain photographed, and then I fell to the ground on HLL's. That was Avenue, ah, I just remembered to play to hear the special sound familiar sounded the voice of \son ... \Helping you quickly look ah!
everyone: Do you use perfume? ? Han brand? ?
relinquish strengths: SIX GOD ah, I just use that.
All: Niubi ah, never heard of, ah, Sha Yangzi ah? .
Relinquish strengths: Six Florida Water God, you who took it?
all :.............
7. For a moment I wanted to study whether it can be stored fart, so I can use a bottle as a container, the former regarded each fart aligned and then put the bottle, put end to seal with plastic wrap. So next time a fart, and to repeat the action.
stores two days later so I want to see results, so the unsealing, solemnly smell a bit ... ...
proved fart can indeed be stored ... ...
8. first day when us that the school mess.
a day, small Cangnan the stairs, a high-grade bully, hastily ran down, picked up a small Cangnan clothes: \calm, so he said the word pun: \
shocked for a few seconds: \I have to give your body search, but now I really do not have money you do not believe it ... ... \
scolded: \
9. Friends of the cry, asked why!
said its third year know a school girl, hot fast, and often spend the night do not start! its principles can not wear the wedding dress for her to not release her button buckle! the high school dropout, diligence exception, their women are Chushoubufan! school girl want to drop out of school, the threat posed to say: do not break on the University and Seoul! school girl hard then! consider an undergraduate colleges! the then increasingly hard money! during three years, not one penny of economic house! full payment of the school girl! still insists on not moving the school girl!
school girl near a car accident, medical decisions: a corpse two life!
its howl, saying: I TM to send someone else's door but his wife three years to weave a green hat!
10. My college buddy buddy with a legend, he had graduated several years, but his story was still in college Kat X spread ......
BH buddy said that the time to do graduation, the election is entitled: perpetual motion machine manufacturing .......
That guy in front of enthusiastic about his theory, this time under the teacher can not help but whisper (discussed under this man is not sick.)
gorgeous this time came, this man broke the chalk ���� teacher threw his back, with the added sentence: \Grandpa's phone call with my father, father of a then say: hey, Dad it! ? \is love, one day see her play with a ruler, the ruler with sparkling top, hit upon evil, to ask her to lend over secretly in your mouth (it was first kiss, though indirect) I'm up against her, thinks she can not see. While some people did not poke me, I was still drunk yet, is who told a moment did not react, he turned to suck when the ruler was still hard, her face hidden bitterness, said: give it to me .......... ......
Since then, she has always despised the school.
14. the words of the year, or primary, as is short, the teacher arranged in the first row.
day math class, is pretending to listen carefully when, suddenly feeling the belly does not have the urge to fart. . So I very carefully very light to put it out slowly. . Haochou. . Really Haochou.
cover their nose and three rows plus student collective mutual suspicion. Of course, this kind of thing can not be recognized! So I pretended to pretend innocent victims. But it is unfortunate that the guy sitting next to me suspicion to me, up against the risk of vomiting next to me to hear to smell. . I kept pushing him.
results must be the teacher saw. Teachers know the truth, that we in the rough, so very strong, said: \Also, I found the corner of the guy sitting next to me lying on my seat smell! Ah lie heard in my seat! !
with great speed so I know the result of a math problem on the blackboard that the answer (in fact, when my elementary school math scores well --b). And then forced, and very fast, gorgeous and sat down!
guy was about to rise to the seat again and I had close contact, and with a \
teachers and angry: \And remember the most profound mistake! now I think, should be the teacher's slip of the tongue, he should be trying to say is saddle)
whole class laughed, the boys next to me sit up and aggrieved, to defend themselves but do not know how to say , little face up in the red...
writing on the blackboard the teacher turned to writing when the child turned his head he kept on sitting in the back of the students whispered: fart that he let it! fart that he put!
This time it was Colombian blush ��������
15. My classmates tragedy. and the people with him will be particularly unlucky, said his former elementary school, sitting with him as long as inexplicable nosebleeds occur After school, the road was copied Pa, forgot to write the name of examination papers copied penalty,belstaff coat, was looking for counterfeit money to buy things ... sort of misfortune. Then he was afraid of junior high school students to hear, try not to touch him, but what Spring and his a group of people who fall into the lake, he likes the girls in the examination result of sudden illness hit test, a road every day and his home such things as a boy in a car accident or a tragedy happened. but even more tragic is that, in one mode class failed the math test, examination of all other classes can be, the teacher asked the class is very strange why not pass a lot and found the results of investigation is the man that day birthday ...
16. postseason the past two days race, think of high school. high school classrooms have a TV, we look at the rocket after school playoffs are Hi skin... but we supposed class squeeze... We put the TV sound off, the screen dims. TV right in the head teacher So, the teacher was surprised to find everyone that hold back the rise of lectures ... ... ah, can not call
17. My brother two very naughty child all day around getting himself into, once they make a mistake, was his aging mother in the ... aging mother kneeling in the living room is also cruel, the Pro out of the lost sentence: I come back you do not kneel on the dead! then went out. We two brothers are also very stubborn, kneeling on the knees, more afraid! to as boil, over time, the question came, I looked frowning brother, brother ... my brother did not say that I had finished, immediately take words: urinary urgency, right? Well I had heard, he said: I also urgent!! how to do? brother looked at me meaningfully and said: What mom never let up his aging mother ... ... and then soon returned, opened the door enough to create misunderstandings, the two kneeling boy also face arrogance, but more than before liquid two beaches, but also was twisting freehand shape, it is truly elegant!
18. It was very hot, I always drink plenty of water, has been forget to buy a cup. often use the company's paper cups to drink water. the day before I go to work, see to the table stood a large glass moon material. and it is kind of cute, beauty manager, colleagues said to me. I was especially touched by a bit to pick clean water to drink. Shuo Liu cup water with a big sense of the unique personality, is very respected colleagues to cast eyes. noon, I eat dinner, take a cup to drink water. suddenly come in shocked beauty manager there to see me ... and then she said: This is my little trash can send you the morning rush you forgot to put the lid, and this to send you a cover ... I went to Le
19. day school,belstaff jackets outlet, math teacher because we test the temper somewhat less unhappy.
noon I get sick, twisted a few , the release of a giant smelly P.
students have protested, chaotic classroom, the teacher's wroth tales.
teacher was very angry, \P will not be put out to put it? Chousi! \\After retirement, active aging, the international radio station every morning to do a profile of programs to learn English every day.
program is broadcast early in the morning. Babaoshan international radio stations in the vicinity, very far away. So the professor does not shine every day went to where we should.
one day, the old professor too late. can not be late, and quickly taxi.
\\Professor old master anxiously grabbed the shoulder:
\\table, eat with ferocity, a dish up, meal loot, on the empty plate.
new dishes on the Romantic side, then removed an empty plate.
many people as restaurants, serving slower, we gobble, the table actually has only one plate.
Finally finished, we burped, carrying a fourth of the dish, just about to go.
first came to dinner next to a classmate looked at us, said:
\At first, every day, walking from the front, but also did not find anything wrong, then he and a classmate through the store, how the students told me how this name, I suddenly realized ... not a month later, the store by the business closed, and store cards are demolished, and a fine of 1,000 yuan ...
23. a mm, while QQ is very simple to leave the auto-reply \\still there? not! Hey, you too much, your sense of shame still there? not!
24. graduated, we Yikusitian. I think of my last things. is summer, I Dress wearing high heels and fell from the stairs to go. the process is not the point, here ignored. then went to the hospital to allow doctors to view. I'll even carry in your hand ** off. She saw my swollen huge and filled with silt Green bloodstain and scratches in the leg after the child looked very dignified manner Miaole Miao my hand. ... and then say: so strong Where did you buy socks
25. the first two days and the LP to buy clothes, pick two, In the dressing room I tried, heard on the outside and proprietress LP bargain: a 38, one 58, two pieces of a total of 100 well, the fraction of wiping out on the line. proprietress said, no, this is special for us , a penny is not cheap, 100 sold vain!
Finally, I came out pay, the boss money, 96 ... ...
26. 4:00 to work, Deputy Chief of the Land Rover open home, halfway under the car to buy cigarettes, purchase only 11 found the body. on the bus can see the oil life display to run 41 kilometers. was surprised to open the GPS, the results show the precise home to 42 km. passing gas stations, are hesitant to with 10 of the oil. or go in the period of insurance.
\\\\\\\\I remember the company phone reception, so use a landline station. a security answer the phone, and asked him how much money, the answer is only 120, I said enough it back to me quickly. So that the NB over a taxi fare 38. continued to tears Ben.
call to the financial, but fortunately the cashier did not go. Half an hour later the cashier, the neatly packed with business models that paid the money. suddenly feeling really happy money.
cashier so happy to send back home , to send the security back to the company. pocket complete circle and then passing gas stations, but also angrily turned away several glances BS. The results come back to me and tears ran out.
fuel life display: can mileage: 41 km. I With feelings of anger and drove into the gas station.
faint little boy looked at me: \\help people help it. this time to see next to a PLMM, so he took his daughter to the edge with her daughter, said: \\\is a foot up ...
29. summer vacation back home, pulls out a child's essay question of the ...
sentences, constantly: cars keep from me in the past ...
30. friends with a non-mainstream college entrance exam dress MM, very, very seductive, the butt down the escape of at least one-third of MM, said that a good white ... good white friends left sitting in front, so that Costa Rica was the scourge of the matter, while writing can not help but roll to the side of people ditch ass look. hard look! tragedy be a warning invigilator, and then the uncle of a proctor to him to see his eyes down, looking after the decisive two-second freeze-frame to bring the glasses back to the podium, and then returned and stood in The brother behind, the focus of this brother entire exam invigilator ...
? someone to go to Shanghai on business lost a dollar in the street, police said: \the streets have been dug for the open road, he can not help but sigh, \You recently quit the personnel matter?! Zhang listened to big panic, bartenders busy changed his tune, I heard that you are not in the personnel Rights?!
? one? U.S. Miss abortion, the doctor deliberately get the pain, cried Miss : hurt! can not stand! doctor: can not stand have to be, who told Hello not come to me by the time.
? ramen shop counter, a pretty girl is waiting in line. to her, ramen master asked: you want thick or thin? Girl A: I'll have whatever you pull.
? bookstore salesperson with a straight face: Do not look, here is selling books is not the library! Customer: What do you approach not a little smile. Clerk: You're here to buy books, or to buy a laugh?
? a meteor across the night sky, I immediately promised a wish, I hope you will become more beautiful, who knows just finished Xu wish Meteor \*** lost in the face of the boy: \I will pay you monthly installments! \dyspepsia patients complained to the doctor: I'm getting is not normal, what to eat pull anything, eat cucumber pull cucumber, watermelon eating watermelon pull, how to restore normal? doctors silent for a moment, that you can only eat shit out.
? A Yuan in the field study. One day, he found living expenses run ahead of schedule, he telegraphed for help to the family busy. telegram only two words: exhaustion. just a few days, Ah Yuan received a call back home: top live!
? you know that our friendship to me is full of rich meaning, when you cry I cry, you laugh when I laugh, when you jump out from a tall building, I would not hesitate to explore speak out to: \Die strange! \says \Hing Fat, singing Richie's \: When I told my wife to marry him,belstaff jacket, a full kneeling for an hour, you kneel it? Benxiong proud to say: My wife said I kneel to avoid future opportunities of !......
? Osama bin Laden to Bush sent a letter: qs-IHSIN, Bush understand, the FBI can not do anything, so she sent six British ** love to answer is: President to take the anti-a, with Hanyu Pinyin to read!
? a ** walking in the street and was stopped, say you ugly, you deny, was beaten up: hypocrisy! stopped the next day and say you are ugly, you admit, is playing: No modesty! third day was again stopped, no dare to respond was beaten even worse: such a scandal drag!
? have a very flat chest girl, she was afraid that her boyfriend has not told him to hold anything. They first go to bed, turn off the lights, blanket drill, the men began to touch, he touched the girl's chest. Then he said: Honey, do tummy sleeping ah!
? I looked at the sky, counting the days and you've known, there are more than three years, but we only met twice before, you'll still be there. but please do not blame me do not often see you, but unfortunately ... ah ... too far from my home zoo friends!
? Fang and her boyfriend dating in the grove, can listen to to her boyfriend in a harsh voice singing. Xiaofang: You're not a singing, the trees have scared away other people! boyfriend: is this effect to be, or how clear the scene!
? If hungry country? Shabu Shabu hot pot to copy! If thirsty country? to the river around! if the money supposed to? to find a fool deceive! If Modan country? to find Osama bin Laden and thought! If think you supposed to? to the pen Look!
? born in the edge of the Taklimakan Desert, after a student admitted to the University, the villagers beat drums and gongs to celebrate, he was grateful tears. just about to thank the old man was accidentally heard a roar: one man and one less we rush to drink!
? still around and ran over, he has kept running 44 laps, and I anxiously watched him, he ran so calm, so leisurely. I was alone and silently count: five four, three, two, one! bell ... ... the class was over!
hear your phone is not SMS, so send this message tests. If you have received, confirmed and I send SMS text messages, please I reply: I have, is you!
? single Lao Li Wang Q: Why is the law a man can only marry a wife, Lao Li said in earnest: you have a wife and then will find In fact, this law is to protect the man.
? There shall come out to feed the wolf, and heard a woman in the lessons children, said: cry cry'll throw you out to feed the wolf! night, said the results of wolves: his mother it! not count the old ladies say ah!
? car guy put on a sound fart, sitting next to a woman called out to him three times straight, \\, the owner to drive it. sow Road \teeth, toilet quit six, seven quit drinking, Pig you know now?
? rabbits that fled from the gray wolf, the wolf angry Jizhui, wipe the body of rabbit to play ash soil rabbits wear glasses to read the newspapers the wolf asked: can see a rabbit? Rabbit: The rabbit is a wolf ruined it? Wolf shame: by! published in the paper so quickly was?
? Drifting participate in math exam invigilator staring at his neck The beads looked a long time, sneered: Hey! the thinking disguised as such, and not think of cheating, soon off to!
? I see her face with a shy, sweet demeanor, can not help the hearts of a swing, whispered: \\\\br>? natural class. teacher asked Yingying: When cherry pick the best ah? Yingying blushed and whispered: when nobody!
? bottom out of a bureau under way, the most useless man speech out, and suddenly was told Liu: \\I really useless!
? traffic police car outside, said: \Where to go after the trailer? \B: you do not leave his wife over it! A: That guy can not signed the letter!
? A: You know, children of God live it? B: live toilet. A: Why? B: Because every morning I heard my father knocking on the door when the toilet is always said: 'God, ah, how do you still inside? '
1. Women leaders of late, sudden car by two men rack, a man threatened,belstaff online, said: \was so nervous, scared to death, I thought was detained and interrogated by! \3. Du Lala, and Xu Jinglei double fan, referred to as Durex.
4. a white-collar Beauty exhausted because of work on the signature on the msn dubbed \How much money monthly? Can pack

tags emotional mother-green toilet teachers
ug6bt0zh4cg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2011, 01:45 PM   #12
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

,belstaff jacket

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 09:12 on May 9,belstaff online, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

cpl folder tab page label options

published cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #13
ug2at5hh2jg
General of the Army

ug2at5hh2jg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff jackets outlet

| Back to logs list

2126643 2007 年 06 月 30 日 00:21 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
; --- ---
www.51lrc.com 〓 lyrics my love morning light produced
Jay - words can not say that the secret
: Vincent Fang Music: Jay
☆ The Secret Movie Main

cold coffee leaves the coaster I hold back my emotions far behind
fighting hard to recover the past
in my face still clearly visible on

is not the most beautiful rainy day has shared with you in the rain oh
Reminiscing
on the swings,belstaff outlet, dreams become less sweet
You told me that gradually may go further down the fate of
sticks for us to meet
only allowed us to love this season after falling autumn
found this fragment of happiness,belstaff online, how can I pick

www .51 lrc.com morning light produced
ug2at5hh2jg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:51 PM   #14
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

t5uun2ng6tg is an unknown quantity at this point

,belstaff jacket

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 84367235 at 16:18 on January 8th,belstaff outlet, 2008 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Audio Digital

| Back to logs list
t5uun2ng6tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #15
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

,belstaff leather

| Back to logs list

2124178 2010 年 10 月 20 日 15:41 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
2010.10.16 second single Dandong Sewing Equipment Co.,belstaff jacket, Ltd. Changle

labels equipment company in Dandong

published cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #16
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

,belstaff outlet

| Back to logs list

2124178 2010 年 10 月 20 日 15:41 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
2010.10.16 second single Dandong Sewing Equipment Co.,belstaff online, Ltd. Changle

labels equipment company in Dandong

published cancel

| Back to logs list
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:21 PM   #17
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1300745 at 16:21 on November 25th, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Categories: Transshipment fine
the top ten films you've seen how much? -
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
Top Ten Drama: -
1) Shawshank Redemption (1995 stimuli): a man must see the inspirational video. -
2) The Godfather (1,2): the classic gangster film, with this work, other similar Yigai bow. -
3) American past: the life in it. -
4) Cinema Paradiso: every man's childhood memories, too classic. -
5) No Man's City: how can people make such a cow movie! -
6) alive: perhaps is the most great movie. -
7) Forrest Gump: teaching tolerance for all people who go to other people, stupid is a blessing. -
8) brave heart: national pride of the good material, I hope you have to love China. -
9) Truman: human values and humanity of the many strange strange as root. -
10) The Sound of Music: the power of music, happy music! -
11) Schindler's List: stirring history, full of infectious photography and outstanding actor. -
-
top ten science fiction films -
1) Star Wars series: create a movie myth. -
2) extradimensional hacker (triple X): should it be more than the idea of The Matrix subtle. -
3) Superman: comics science fiction movies of all representatives. -
4) Terminator (1,2): the classic science fiction film classic. -
5) 12 Monkeys: This thought-provoking science-fiction movie is rare. -
6) The Matrix series: triggered the present and future network development of thinking, the formation of a hacker culture. -
7) Remove Soul City (Dark City): Alternative style sci-fi film, at the end of surprises. -
8) Macross Contact: To compare the seriousness of the problem of extraterrestrial civilizations masterpiece. -
9) nick: description of the future human genetic problems of social adventure films, the content and theme is superb. -
10) 2001 journey into space: the classic works of a serious scientific and predictability known. -
-
Top Ten War films: -
1) Saving Private Ryan: The most true reflection of the war and the humanity as a super-giant. -
2) Hunt for Red October: just the right rhythm and accurate submarine movie characters representative. -
3) under siege: from the unique perspective of World War II's epic description of the actors performing in place. -
4) Battle Royale: classified war film because it was too shocking, too cruel. -
5) Patton: panoramic display of war masterpiece, the actors perform well. -
6) u-571: effect of a new naval superior film, looks very characteristic. -
7) Full Metal Jacket: Kubrick's profound reflection on the war, looked after the people fear the war. -
8) Star Fleet: sci-fi nature of the war movie, soldiers describe the training and fighting is very provocative and controversial. -
9) Walt Protecting: always looks good movie buzz! -
10) Platoon: Reflections on the Vietnam War classic film. -
-
top ten action movies -
1) A Better Tomorrow (1): John Woo masterpiece. -
2) True Lies: Arnold played the most warmth and humor of the movie. -
3) Speed (1): dynamic, refreshing! -
4) Die Hard series: Oh how he is always an injury is not dead! ! ! -
5) deadly Rebel Island (The Rock) peak action movies work! Actor performing well. -
6) Blade Runner (1,2): The new vampire action film, very alternative and gorgeous. -
7) Yellow Rose mystery series: Oh look at the time because the young, feel more than western classical also. -
8) Revenge: Romania is an old movie, the film's shooting people never lost their appeal. -
9) three-step killing music series: crisp style of shooting the film in Mexico. -
10) First Blood (1): There are efforts to have the content for the story, is one of the few good Stallone film. -
-
ten best horror films -
1) Scream Series: Campus horror film masterpiece, the appetite of young people. -
2) Dusk Till Dawn: Alternative exaggerated horror, not scary, but very funny and alternative. -
3) Dawn of the Dead: Land of the Dead series representative to disgusting zombies known. -
4) Exorcist: gloomy picture, sound shrill, evening look really silent! -
5) The Eye: representatives of Hong Kong-style horror film, a horror, but also emotions. -
6) Anatomy (1,2): representative of the European horror film, the content of strange avant-garde. -
7) bad taste: Lord of the Rings director's early works, horror and comedy. -
8) Alien series: the classic science fiction horror film category, 1,2,4 are wonderful -
9) The Grudge: the representatives of Japanese horror, very evil! -
10) living dead dance: a rare black humor and bloody! -
-
Ten Best Comedy -
-
1) Two Smoking Barrels: mess in the British sense of humor and fun to find the answer -
2) Something About Mary: American toilet culture,belstaff sale, it vulgar but fun. -
3) Toy Eagle Series: American nonsense action comedy. -
4) Journey to the West (1,2): classic! -
5) Happiness Wedding: Hong Kong-style representative of the old comedy, star-studded. -
6) Scary Movie Series: to mimic the bad movie fun to change the other new comedy. -
7) tiger by: European comedy classics, never lost their appeal. -
8) Rooster: In recent years, a rare quality Hong Kong films have a deep meaning. -
9) Mask: Jim Carrey's famous for. -
10) King of Comedy: Zhou Xingchi most movie content. -
-
top ten martial arts films -
1) Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon: \-
2) New Dragon Inn: Now according to all martial arts films made it to the model. -
3) Once Upon a Time Series: made a star Jet Li ah! ! ! -
4) Drunken Master: Jackie Chan masterpiece, the works of the golden age of kung fu. -
5) Shaolin thirty-six room: Gordon Liu's famous for, and for now have fun. -
6) Temple: Needless to say, the real representatives of kung fu. -
7) Zorro: the representatives of the French swordsman film, fans of many mm. -
8) Swordsman: The East is Red Brigitte Lin plays the deepest impression. -
9) Zatoichi: Innovative Japanese swordsman film, is very characteristic. -
10) Kill Bill: Oh, new style combining Eastern and Western martial arts here! ! ! ! -
-
Top Ten Thriller -
1) death comes (1,2): ingenious, amazing scene. -
2) Dark Age of Camelot: Ghost Description thriller legends, and some new meaning. -
3) Silence of the Lambs: Academy Award-winning thriller! -
4) 7 sins: style and dark, and people want to escape from time to time! Exquisite performance! -
5) The Shining: Jack Nicholson can enjoy the superb acting. -
6) The Sixth Sense: This video masterpiece! ,belstaff leather! Wonderful end to the extreme,belstaff jacket! -
7) Sleepy Hollow: Tim Burton's horror horror masterpiece, head Luangun! -
8) palpitation side (1,belstaff uk,2): Canada as a director of incredible! ! ! -
9) Instinct: Needless to say, and very erotic! -
10) Hospital FY: Danish director Lars von Trier film,belstaff coat, scared many people dare not go home alone. -
-
Top Ten Romance -
1) Titanic: Business masterpiece! -
2) beautiful women: modern version of Pretty Woman! -
3) Roman Holiday: Audrey Hepburn classic. -
4) Jin Union: light and sorrow, a lifetime commitment! -
5) Casablanca (Casablanca): classic films. -
6) Graduates: We can find the purity of youth age love? -
7) The Unbearable Lightness of Being: A card of love against the backdrop of the times, the rhythm is slow. -
8) bodyguards: easy healthy love movies. -
9) Kramer vs. Kramer: marriage, children, in-depth reflection of the ethics film. -
10) sunny day: those who belong to our youth! -
-
Top Ten Fantasy films -
1) Langzumengyue: French fantasy film, star of many of the big production. -
2) Indiana Jones (Indiana Jones) trilogy: Spielberg and Lucas powerful combination! -
3) Ghost Story: The Chinese ghost movie milestone! Not inferior to foreign films! -
4) Lord of the Rings: The great classic of the real movie! ! ! -
5) Harry Potter series: the new branch of magic strange film. -
6) Magic Dragon (Dragon Heart): feelings of sincere. -
7) Mummy: special combination of humor and entertainment. -
8) Edward Scissorhands: Tim Burton's most imaginative work. -
9) Peter Pan: A new fantasy film for children. -
10) big fish: multi-read it over twice, right, live to be kind to yourself ah! -
-
top ten cartoon -
1) Monsters, Inc.: a rare digital special effects,belstaff outlet! Interesting ideas moving! -
2) Frozen Planet: Although the box office is not very good, but it's the scene, but really beautiful! -
3) Sinbad sailing in mind: unique combination of hand-drawn and outstanding works of 3d technology. -
4) Shrek: healthy outlook and humorous story of love! -
5) to find Nemo (Finding Nemo): fusion of warm feelings and cutting-edge technology, animation classic. -
6) Spirited Away: Jun culmination of Qi Gong! -
7) Final Fantasy: 3d digital characters pioneer superior technology. -
8) Vampire Hunter: Japanese-style gorgeous vampire masterpiece. -
9) Gena: Europe's animation masterpiece, the style is very strange! -
10) Dinosaurs: Needless to say, and looks great! -
-
Ten Erotic -
1) Showgirls: a rare description of the works of actor topless nightclub, the scene is exquisite! -
2) Caligula: the history of the most \-
3) romance: love, conflict and hatred of erotic masterpieces. -
4) close: the Berlin Golden Bear, a large film festival awards in Europe for the first time **** movie scene! -
5) Paris Wild Rose: description of the feelings of love to the extreme, terrible! -
6) Deep Throat: the originator of the modern ########! -
7) City of Sadness: French ######## actress starred in the independent film community reflects the ugly. -
8) sensory world: the shock of Oshima as to the real **** scene famous actress! -
9) Last Tango in Paris: remember Marlon Brando, to see the film it! -
10) scandal: the latest erotic work in Korea. -
Old 10-10-2011, 02:21 PM   #18
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

2125308 2010 年 10 月 19 日 10:37 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

View Full Text>>
Copy this address
| Comments (0) | Read (12)
[switch] flavor of wine classification
August 22,belstaff jacket, 2010 Category: girl. ? to the main body of the wine aroma components to points, can be classified according to their characteristics, the wine in the national assessment, the current industry has recognized twelve liquor,belstaff jackets outlet, namely:
1. Liquor - Sichuan Luzhou special song and Wuliangye liquor representatives. Its style is characterized by pits rich, mellow mellow flavor harmonization, the end of the net refreshing.
2. Maotai liquor - and in Sichuan, Guizhou Maotai represented Langjiu. Prominent feature is its style sauce, elegant and delicate, mellow wine, taste, after a long,belstaff coat, empty cup of fragrant lasting
3. Fen liquor - as the representative of Shanxi Fen. Main feature is pure fragrance, alcohol soft, sweet, natural coordination, cool taste of the net after
4. M flavor Liquor - Guilin three Huajiu Xiang Shan and the state represented by Liquor. Characterized by elegant pure rice cakes, imported mellow, cool off the mouth of the net, Chang Yi aftertaste.
5. Feng flavor liquor - as the representative of Shaanxi Xifeng. Its characteristics are mellow Su, mellow GAN Run, coordination of various taste, aftertaste cool net.
6. and aromatic white wine - the wine side of Hubei represented clouds. Characterized by thick sauce harmonization, comfortable and elegant, delicate fullness, a net cool aftertaste and a lingering finish, style prominent.
7. drug-flavor Liquor - Liquor Board as the representative of Guizhou. Also known as Dong-type, characterized by clear, elegant aroma, rich sweet,belstaff leather, slightly herbal, harmonization of alcohol sweet and refreshing, a long after taste.
8. special flavor liquor - wine Jiangxi four special representative. Characterized by clear and transparent, comfortable and elegant aroma,belstaff outlet, Zhu Hong harmonization, soft cotton alcohol, fragrance long.
9. Soy flavor Liquor - Jade ice shochu Guangdong represented. Its characteristics are Yujiebingqing, soy Hong unique, mellow GAN Run, net cool after taste,belstaff sale, style prominent.
View Full Text>>
Old 10-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #19
t5uun2ng6tg
Commander In Chief

- Qzone log,belstaff jacket

| Back to logs list

2126231 2009 年 11 月 07 日 20:39 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: My logos
- the crown wax patterns
-
- polish the crown to complete
-
- porcelain finish off,belstaff uk!
-
-
-

tag implants polished finished

published cancel

| Back to logs list
Old 10-10-2011, 02:33 PM   #20
ug6bt0zh4cg
Commander In Chief

He knows whether the Right,belstaff leather! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 16:33 on November 16,belstaff jackets outlet, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan