Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 08-16-2011, 05:04 PM   #1
mariapqyn

Thumbs up Sweater knitting, one laceweight stitch at a time | Wool Durham

Sweater knitting, one laceweight stitch at a time Posted on 01 August 2011 &nbsp; Internet, meet Laar, my lightweight cardigan-to-be, <a href="http://www.cheaptruereligiononline.com/true-religion-bootcut-jeans-c-238.html"><strong>true religion bootcut</strong></a> if I can just keep plugging away on all this stockinette stitch. The yarn is Malabrigo Lace in the Sealing Wax colorway (orangey red, reminds me of fresh tomatoes). I’m alternating rows between the three skeins I have to avoid any funny pooling tricks. Other than the minor hassle of remembering to switch skeins, I’m in love with this yarn and it is crawling up my list of all time favorite yarns. I’ve been off the sweaters for a few months now. A cropped shrug that I cast off way back in January was the most recent sweater-like garment I’ve worked on. This anti-sweater development was not deliberate—in fact I only realized it as I commenced writing this post. I guess I’ve just been making lots of accessories and socks this year instead. However, I have been wanting to knit this Laar pattern since it came out, and the Summer Sweater Knit Along, <a href="http://www.cheaptruereligiononline.com/products_new.html"><strong>levis jeans online</strong></a> hosted by Shannon over at luvinthemommyhood.com seemed like the ideal motivation I needed. Shannon has created such a supportive and low-key knit along (the rules just require participants to knit a sweater of their choice before September 1). Throughout the time of the challenge, Shannon’s offering up helpful sweater tips on her blog and at the end there will be prizes from the awesome sponsors she’s lined up. Without such a friendly knit-along, Laar is exactly the kind of sweater I might get stalled on. You see, it starts out with about 10 inches of laceweight stockinette stitch. Egads. I know I’m going to love wearing this thing, but the challenge of knitting it on a deadline is definitely pulling me through all those plain rows. Once I cross the finish line of the stockinette portion, I think the rest of this will go quite quickly because it has some really cool technical features. There are pleats to look forward to, and lace, and top-down set-in sleeves with short rows. I’ve never done those before! I plan to add a bit of length to the bottom of this <a href="http://galerija.myexit.org/displayimage.php?pos=-2275"><strong>Cheap Herve Leger Dress is fashion for you | Herve Leger</strong></a> sweater and a bit to the lace section. I also eliminated the lacy picot edging on the bottom shortly after working the first 10-12 picots and checking them out (pretty, but they just seemed a bit too twee for my wardrobe). I worked 5 rows of simple garter stitch instead. My looooong flight home from Taiwan should give me tons of time to work on this later this week. Don’t worry: I’ll get some better pictures when I am back home so you can see the real color, and hopefully, the start of some lace. &nbsp; You may also like:

Sponsored Links