Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Business to Business Ads:

Business to Business Ads: This forum is for posting ads that would be of interest to other Business Owners. Things like Marketing Services, Supply Services, and Business Essentials.

Old 05-26-2011, 05:18 AM   #1
Q7p8v3s6s

Default A high-speed vehicle police assist counsel!

Often have to look at running speed ! ( photos)
a high-speed traffic police help advice! Often must look at running speed! (With photos)
To all friends to drive, only one person's life, please cherish the lives of themselves and others.

Note: This post is a very responsible of the traffic police to write.

story a bit long. Top top does not mallet is not important. Is important to mallet reading, might really be able to retention a life.

try not to high-speed driving and the car. Especially long-distance bus to go high speed (too much trouble).

one of my best friends is because in the past seen the good post, the day before yesterday was to avoid a traffic accident on the Shenyang-Dalian,

; saved his life. He definitely has sent me to, so that more drivers have seen. Please also read the article after the introduction to their friends and relatives, because life is only one.

see the original well-known: Gao Jian

best friend to go high-speed drivers can caution yourself. High-speed every time, the best to learn it another in this article.

for themselves, for elderly parents, juvenile kid. After reading this article, please be patient.

text:

an, parking, parking, or parking!

the most important I have to say on the front. What is the alarm of driving on an expressway? Is the parking! In high-speed action of traffic in the road for whatever reason, resulting in blockage of parking, the most terrible things may must happen. Here I say something to focus on the car, in that case, the driver placarded the car blocking the road along, we must look for the rearview mirror right there with you big trucks, and if so, be sure to deduct from in advance and open the double-flash to remind After the car note, give abundance of distance behind the cart and the time of deceleration, if the cart behind the loudspeaker or flashing lights to stop you, believe me, he must not brake the car, you must must accelerate to channel emergency stop drilling! Even if it will scratch your car. Year! Every year, we come across several such incidents: Because Dulu, the car stopped at the cart waiting to be released after the results hit the back of the cart to the back of the cart in front of the front have hit the rear of the cart! Where is the car? ! Two, three, four, five! How many people is a small car a few human lives! In the framework of a few millimeters thick, dozens of cars, under the impact of heaviness on tons thinner than periodical! Do not take what superstition you car, do not think themselves safe, I have seen only opened after the compression of a meter-long red car, was pressed into metal I have seen the van, I have seen people trapped in fire twisted diagram and howling, I have seen people who packaged only two-finger length head you may ask, Why stop behind the cart? Believe me, he is not not want to stop, he too wanted to stop the car and come! But you've seen it plucked nine tons of nuclear containing fifty tons of goods it? Have you ever seen real kernel containing nineteen tons are included ninety tons of the tanker it? Have you ever seen real essence contains thirty tons are embodied in one hundred and thirty tons of monster it? Penalties for traffic police had not granted overloaded vehicles unloaded, you see the big trucks on the road who has nine half-ten vehicles are all but overload, no more no profit, no more will lose money! That is I'll say. the traffic police can solve a problem encountered, particularly downhill side, you are such a big trailer to the back to fasten a hundred head of cattle are kept pulling him! Here put aside. Dulu still have to tell all the car hit driver, the car stopped, even now the knife should all leave out the next speedily transferred to road vehicles, the back of your car until seven or more vehicles on the cart before back to your car! Why wait seventy-eight? 2006 I had a car Lianzhuang hand log thirteen cars in our brigade has been no one can break you like you are a few more? Is not to go ahead from emergency stop Road, go two to three meters and then to find free parking space channel, preferring to let the traffic police fine you Erbai yuan cheaper than life! Here, or sentence: a life emergency stop channel is channel! One of your run!

II Blowout control processing

said the vehicle tire, car tire at high speeds, especially in no way the consequences of a front tire blowout serious than the cart tire, mucked tire though unpredictable, but in our incident handling often find an interesting phenomenon: If the left front tire causing the vehicle lost control and hit fence, is often hit the right guardrail, and vice versa . The reason is due to tire in the vehicle tire tracks and the another coefficient of friction, the vehicle running pathway will be the direction of bias tire, burst left front wheel to the left, the right front wheel to the right side burst and the driver in the correct direction when playing , point to reflect the performance of the vehicles have a puncture, there is a delay of, in addition to muddle caused by a puncture, often caused by over-correction, thereby artificially increasing the vehicle lost control, causing the left front wheel hit the right guardrail rupture but even crash barrier repeatedly about the phenomenon. Correct approach is to puncture the vehicle, the first to grip the direction, no matter what the front side to give a fixed improvement angle (with your actual speed related) and hard to maintain, and do not take emergency brake, because when the vehicle perpendicular line in the braking capacity is irregular, so that behavior control in a controlled deceleration process and exertions to maintain the original lane track, should not anxious to fight the direction of correction.

three speeding speeding

hazards we all know, whether local or high-speed, will cause irreparable consequences. 100KM per hour if you drive a small car, if your height 170CM, found that the situation from your eyes to the brain to make judgments, and then reflected in the brake, the physiological response time is about 1.7S, and when your vehicle has been at first the 47.2M. Distance of 40 meters! Will contain many helpless lives! We have the speed 70KM / H section of search speed (110 km we record), there are the cars actually ran 203KM / H, looking at photos, we say that sooner or later must refund the driver, that is his life, life in his hands, others do nothing. For speeding behavior, I have only two things: one is the our hands, BMW 745, Porsche Cayenne, as well as S80, no matter said the car European cars, at all times the speeding incident, the wearer of the wound injury, some do not tarry. Limit of the highest levels of high-speed highway is 120KM / H, which is written in the Safety Act in the statutory highest speed, it is not unfounded, according to data from overseas, if a speed of more than 160KM of the car has a tire blowout accidents, whether you whether the seat belt, and passengers of the mortality rate was 100%! Remember, not 50%, not 99%, 100%! Letter to those who like to put a throttle in the end on a high-speed driver friend, appeal for your safe tires buffet.

speeding case

currently mostly for the highway speed restrict of 120 kilometers per hour, merely I think numerous of my friends have seen on the highway flashed by personal vehicles. However, please believe that speeding vehicles and vehicles for the safety of workers does not help, that the occurrence occasioned by detriment of control of blaze annihilated one person seriously injured.

4 security checks before driving

or tire problem leads to the topic, this is a very coincidental factors, you say you is a fashionable car? Our hands, less than 5,000 km of fashionable cars have a puncture, as models is not convenient to say here, but can reveal a ** corporation ten million from the most ordinary family cars; in addition to retard the tires before the junket, as well as fuel problems, oil problems, cooling fluid, or even wiper and glass of water ought also carefully retard, when we have bad wiper work, scary, but why is the left wiper, the day they happened to be sleet, we can imagine We are dozens of kilometers of road that is how to go back home! Want to remember, ah, this is the highway, before the middle of nowhere mart, thanks to police and we are versed with the road, the appoint of double flash and the lights on the insistence of so sinuous neck and drove his way, If it were someone else, or suffer or easily out of danger. Back home, vehicle inspection, turned out to be out of a screw wand wiper, a dime to the maintenance costs are not caused much trouble and invisible!

five, highway markings, signs and warning

believe that many friends are often on high-speed drivers will find at times such as high speed along the warning signs and warning lights, I have not high-speed dry time it does not care about these things, but deep emotions did it years before, that each dilute speed and keep the car from the same time ready to deal with emergency preparedness,

six, try to avoid driving at night (night on the highway may be unlawful U-turn large trucks, so too late to discern the huge trucks will be wretched)

in our current reality, this is a national common rule: the number of large trucks driving at night is much more than the day on the road running. In our case, light that large trucks, the proportion of day and night can approach 1:5 or even higher, night patrol on the left is a slip of white light, the right is a ruddy slide, while a string can not see the head, which had us muddled However, good vision during the day, traffic and small, why so many goods to be nocturnal? Often through the night and our reaction alarm. Later, the parties by and talk with the driver to know, during the day to load and unload cargo, maintenance of vehicles, ascertain something to work, and maximum importantly, Highways, overrun and traffic police are on the road during the day and night, less traffic distress! This has resulted in manifold accidents at night is high time, as the car and passengers, driving at night, traffic, density, sprinted fatigue driving, more driving authorize does not mate the large proportion of illegal driving and other traffic contained to establish greater security hazards. Cart seat and high solitude did not stop the highway ** over the string of lights along the shot, the cart driver is almost blinding in the semi-state drive, you are willing to drivers according the way and with such ride it?

driving on the highway late at night, be careful there are irregularities in the U-turn in front of the vehicle (extremely dangerous), a vessel truck Cayenne directly with the central thespian impact less than half of the body of the Cayenne is no brake marks on the road front bumper has been through the vessel trucks, Montreal residue common sense told me that it should stay away from the scene immediately warning, to prevent rear-end another vehicle after the collision.

seven multi-purpose flash when overtaking remind

highway speed, noise,GHD Classic Straighteners, your car before the train did not listen the horn, overtake or multi-switch flash to remind each other near and far more serviceable; And, when you find there are two or more lanes before and after the big trucks from the more recent time, overtaking the carts behind you have to beware of a sudden lane alteration overtaking, then if you just went to his side, it may really want to fate, and believe me, those who change lanes to overtake a large truck in the lane change before the half to have a look at the rearview mirror of even Buddha, not to mention you are a car, do not easy to find, and speed faster. Moreover, passing the evening, do not must use high beam in your vehicle from the rear by ultra II, Triple Bai meters into the best beam lights, the vehicle in front so you can better referee the distance with him so as not to miscarriage of judge, you know, on the road to allow vehicles to see you more apparently, and you can clearly see each other is equally important. Having said that, think of the city lights often do not drive at night, or the name of far light motor vehicles and motor vehicles will, they believe they can see the road and other vehicles, whether others can see them? That is selfish and not considerate of others, I have always been disdained these people.

eight, do not take non-emergency channel emergency stop emergency stop

Road, suggests that it is can be accustom in an emergency lane. Dulu a place we live is the most troublesome car occupied by an emergency stop channel, resulting in time we can not arrive at the scene, because the car lane and a record of my reconnaissance carton was carrying seven kilometers out of the scene on foot, when the mind is really both offended frustration: you do not think about it, since it has been Dulu, in the traffic police do not arrive at the scene before you with wings fly over? Seven, eighty tons even turn in the road car with the goods, no cranes, rescue vehicles on-site access road to it? Although you are blocking traffic police, in fact, is blocking your own! This is not regarded as important, the most important is that these people do not accomplish that the before situation may be critical, some people may be bleeding, is trapped in the rescue vehicle is not arrived at the scene before you confused people's survival hopes to blocking the wearer! In a sense, probably because you have taken emergency stop Road leaving aid, rescue vehicles can not reach the scene in time, probably because you have taken emergency rescue vehicles curb leaving only run the risk of retrograde or U-turn from the central barrier, and inviting the risk ! Probably because you have taken an indirect channel emergency stop caused the death of another! According to China's Safety Law Paragraph Four of Article eighty-second, non-emergency situations on emergency vehicle occupied by the behavior of a fine channel 200, and tax a six-point deduction! If you are trapped in an accident in front of your relatives, you will get cracking an emergency stop Road

Remember: emergency vehicle way road is a life!

9, defend the scene? Ensure safe!

brigade under the jurisdiction of our high-speed section of about 170 kilometers, once the accident has been a point of three shifts, and later with the addition in personnel and in mandate to speed out of the police (and sometimes live ten minutes early may be able to save a life ) We split into two incidents point out the jurisdiction of some police can be like this, turn around in their own jurisdictions have two or three hours. Sometimes such incidents often receives the alarm: The two sides had a simple scratch or rear-end, the fact that no argument, no casualties, fiscal losses small, the vehicle can move, no matter how we may be advised on the phone, both parties refused to the vehicle to the side of the road! We went to the scene must be Seven eighty kilometers it! Will take at fewest forty minutes for an hour! Sometimes to the loss of hundred greenbacks, the two cars cross the road causing traffic congestion for more than ten kilometers Dulu! Faced with this driver, I have his heart beating! Slightly for their own interests you, do not listen to the advice of the traffic police insist, if your vehicle is stranded in road accidents caused by second how to do? If you are stranded in the road vehicle, causing the accident behind Dulu how to do? If we can be sure that an accident caused by the loss of personnel property will be greater than your mini accident, when, if the parties sued the accident behind you, notwithstanding you may not have legal responsibility, but you must bear the hundred percent liability!

minor property damage occurred in the highway accident, if no casualties, both sides of the causes of non-objection, and have the competence to move the vehicle, be sure to move the vehicles parked within the road caused by an emergency stop, and now almost all the people camera phone, you can use their own motor car before the phone will be the native site took two photos, of course, the best police responsibility on the telephone and communication, trust, faced with this will not make life difficult for you!

X.

after the accident, of course, simply to say in front of a small financial loss incidents. If your vehicle on the highway a major accident or casualty loss of property, you must not move the site (except for rescue of the wounded), when likened to involve two important things: the set of warning signs, and phone alarm . Resulting in a traffic accident on the highway vehicles can not move, we must at the scene to the direction of one hundred and fifty meters outside the vehicle warning signs, and the personnel to be transferred to the road outside the fence. Remember: It must be one hundred and fifty meters, but if you set the warning signs because not reach this distance, thereby causing the second accident, police accident then we will certainly give you the second accident liability contrive, the most at least a secondary or even the same! Unfortunately, I'm on the highway by the practice of the past few years, no gathering will be No! Meters away in the car I set the flag to impressively! Remember last summer's midnight, I and the crew back to a patrol unit of the old comrades of the way downhill in the opposite lane demi base with just a traffic accident, the two big parties four or five trucks on the or down or lying on the road behind the scene of the accident, Really had me quickly with us to persuade people have come up with a catch fence, the front will thirty-five minutes to have a large truck passing by the road just arrange people In the distance of four meters in front of me hit the scene! Soft leg was really say is artificial, if we are not on the way encounter, but received a warning call before the party scene, then this car will be a four or five people are not left! Of course, if your vehicle is not warning triangle or cone barrel, you can also brightly colored bag, or machine oil drums and even the roadside trees, etc. used to lend, but do not elevator a stone Oh! Nature of that changed! Speaking of the police, often the parties after the accident, the first phone call the wife and kids, and the second call friends, and the third call the warranty company, until the thought police from the accident have been for an hour out! If the second accident occurred because of this, I'm sorry, you just must bear the legal responsibility of the second accident! Incidents, warning signs, personnel transferred to the road, the alarm in time these three indispensable, does not regulate any facet of the consequences of the accident caused or aggravated a straight outcome of the second accident, the parties must bear the corresponding legal duty . Rest insured that the alarm time limit warranty company within 48 hours, and reported the next day you are never too late, why we must live in perilous evasive?

case scraped into the south on the highway parking is not set clear warning signs tragic death of rear-end 3
20090419 1:40 hardly ever, into the south section of high-speed Jintang Penny's a serious place accident. Occurrence of a car and a van scraped the post, along with the truck parked in the lane waiting for traffic police to deal with an emergency stop. Car parking is not set after the alarm signs, the driver and four passengers were stranded in the car. A few minutes later, came galloping from behind a van crashed into the rear of the car, killing 3 folk were killed on the car, 2 injured. Currently, the accident is still under inquiry.

scraped started out with a small, but it led to 3 dead 2 injured in traffic accidents, traffic police said the truck had rear-end in addition to suppose corresponding responsibilities, scraped before the accident, goods and improper elimination of car drivers, but also an important cause of this accident one of the reasons.

of 150 meters away to set clear warning signs, vehicle shall be promptly transferred to the right side of the road shoulder or emergency lane.

in this car accident, the vehicle, and scraped the car after stopping place, and not in the car and set up warning signs, no turn on hazard lights. Waiting for the traffic police to come deal with the process, embark staff have all stuck in the car. Although parking to the accident, less than 10 minutes short, but within 10 minutes of the negligence that led to an important reason for the tragedy.

the two are complementary, how, do not know? We are here every day, penniless road appearance the countryside on the road picking up empty bottles, could not achieve in time to drive you from head to him out down Turn approximately him and from the other end of the road, which led directly to a consequence : We have 3 to five brigades from each of the unknown dead cases, it is the anonymous die, because the scene was not the vehicle, and some large trucks at night or simply do not understand scratch hit a pedestrian, only lacking trampled site flattening of the body, and periodically can not distinguish among men and women, only by DNA testing. As for the bruises, and hit a few residues of each year, the cause is that you discard out the skylight from that one beverage bottles, smashed vehicle travel or small, I believe that it must not put smashed you, but to replace it with that of a small decanter of a not rich but live the life, you are in the heart to endure it? When you roll down the window and reject the garbage, you may be an indirect criminal!

friends of passengers in the quondam, do not hailed on the highway, ride it! There are those on the road picking up empty bottles and the coal people, when the high-speed vehicle hit the person body, people really will be broken! I will never forget that winter one p.m. much, I keep on the road a headless corpse in the next, the dull lights in the local morgue to find a female carrying Pharaoh head toward my camera, we started suspected murder, the city and shire levels, and the vice squad co forensic autopsy, and afterward confirmed that the body is a colossal shock force on the back of the nape avulsion resulting in more than a hundred meters after the fly, and later accustomed that the woman is not spirit good, toll station monitoring showed that she is absolutely a people onto high-speed, as she wanted to do,GHD MK4 Pure Straighteners, who do not know. The road was repeatedly crushed many cars I've seen too many bodies, so we often use shovels and sacks to their corpses, you can not imagine a person's body dispersed in 10X80M is what the road situation You also do not feel that fresh is how the broken body scent, it is nature you'll never smell, and I never do not absence to bye! Then smell!

second, high-speed belts to ensure safety

people on the ... in the back seat must wear a seat belt! ... this is often very easy to overlook problem .... witnessed an SUV because the driver in high-speed roll ... nought ... the back seat wearing a seat belt on the two girls were thrown ... died as yet! really scary! now .. high-speed ... as long as all the people to force the car seat belt!

This is a platitude, but also a lot of friends and passengers with disapproval issues. Yes, especially at the local drive on city roads, I personally view the character of seat belts is to meet most of the traffic police, the actual effect is not significant. And on the highway, the Department and does not wear a seat belt was produced in the globe of difference between the consequences of the accident. I'm out of the scene of the accident in 2007, I have the impression that at least two deaths caused by car accidents are unilateral seat belt did not cause, one of which is the Passat cars from the turn, only the driver of a car, and if he wearing a seat belt, I think most are minor injuries, cervical fractures forensic death, all the body roll caused by the movement without withdrawal; second car is unilateral, when the front tire at high speed causing the vehicle out of control repeatedly hit the road divider, a aggregate of two drivers and passengers, the driver wearing a seat belt intact, while passengers on the co-pilot did not wear a seat belt because, and in the reclining seats recline to rest, the result in the vehicle whirling out of control when was thrown from behind the vehicle windshield glass at the death. Department of Highway

case since the three-point seat belts

be spread to the vehicle seat belts, this seemingly simple security configuration has saved thousands of lives. However, some people ignore happens protective efficacy of seat belts, even in high-speed public also The accident occurred in December 21, 2006, as the driver brakes and the co-pilot not dressing a seatbelt, causing the head before impact copilot windshield, causing a lasting disability after the liberate.

XIII have to condense on the lofty way, can not receive calls, not to think approximately while imagining

fourth, do not be vindictive drive ------- prohibition! ! ! More humility

of Other

impromptu composition did not expect this could even jot so much. Finally, I have a few easy practical experience to tell drivers and passengers on the highway Friends:

1, co-pilot position on the friends, the safest seat is the seat backward the driver, deem me in circumstance of emergency, the driver namely he is instinctive subconscious avoidance action, you and his superior-subordinate relationship, emotional, or even family knots here, not use. If you are a sleeper off the cart in the back travelers, even now you prefer to brain towards the direction of the driver, you are compliant to lose a leg or This is not the choice of subject!

2, injured in traffic accident the cause of necrosis for the highest proportion of traumatic brain harm, abdominal apparatus injury, extravagant bleeding and shock and death; So unless you have vocational medicinal knowledge, in the absence of injury victim identified Love the case, it is best not easily push the wounded, otherwise, he may be damaging the ribs of your If the injured limbs bleeding, bleeding you can physically near the heart of his side's joint top of the belt fastened with laces or to stop bleeding and timely warning, this is the most important.

3, on the highway, driving all the non-normal state, open the double flash every time! Including parking, in front of Dulu and construction, single-channel release, in front of an accident, into the fog zone and so on.

4, a major accident on the highway the driver's driving experience is 6-8 years! Believe me, you read, the file from the municipal, provincial are the same across the nation, is because you are sure to appreciate. Practice makes perfect? Students can also be cooked proud!

5, always with you and other vehicles on the roads as a beginner, do not put their own lives and property of hope lies in the hands of others. (As if we saw the driver to quickly illicit way to avoid driving farther ^-^)

6, on the highway before, to intend a good line, study as much as likely along the road, to the vehicles that full of oil and keep the phone battery, charge enough, or give you leave to the wilderness, it is truly no one to rotate heaven into the earth ah no way!

7, there is a path, the current mean of 50-60 km highway ambition set up a service area alternatively parking place, while you encounter a small conveyance collapse or emergency while you are inside, please adhere to the solution apt the service area. After always, regardless of your conveyance parked in the emergency stopping lane road was widened, no merely to you and other people's vehicle safety hazard, meet by night, it namely likely a premeditated culprit units or streams provide a infrequent opportunity to make a fortune.

8, the last a quite simpleton Tip: Alarm call is always 110! Not in front of the area code,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011!

in mind whenever one sentence: a good driver, not in how his splendid driving technique, but his mind is a safety awareness. Whether you open do not drive, they should know, because you have only one life!

added: how to prevent high-speed puncture

in driving in the car, tires for road safety is exceedingly essential, particularly in high speed. Puncture resulting in high speed accidents have happened. So, how to prevent high-speed in the puncture it?

one, all disburse care to tire maintenance

frequently check tires have pierced, scratched, if caused by loosened processes. When the car was heaved (such as checking the chassis and changing the oil) should be the way, see if there are problems inside the tire problems are discovered in time to find repair shop or a 4S shop. In accordance with the requirements of exchange to facilitate the tire wear evenly.

Second, the concern

tire tire life depends to a certain length of road and driving conditions to determine whether to replace worn. In general, urban road time can be longer if the roads are often poorly on high-speed or exercise, will be replaced as the wear and tear.

Third, amplify the good habit of checking tire pressure

should always check the tire pressure, tire pressure monthly to meter at any time to multiplication. Have to check on high-speed tire pressure before, so among the customary scope.

four, high-speed tire temperature is too high to prevent

try not to run too long, continuous high-speed, may be applicable to stop at rest areas, so that the tire temperature. This is especially important in the summer.

5, the raising of nice driving habits, control the speed

to prevent the quick start, braking and hasty edging, these actions will increase tire wear and increase the moment of pressure. Do hard things rolling on the road to control the speed.

flat tire on the highway deserving to the quality of tires, gas temperature, wear, road conditions and traffic actions such as the impact of intricate, and some tire quality is not generally check out the repair shop. Therefore, high-speed puncture is difficult to eliminate. However, concerned about their adore child at any time, timely inspection and maintenance, develop good driving habits is for the good. Once the puncture occurs, must not the emergency brake, to prop the steering wheel, slow the speed down.

When traveling at automobile to become a fashion, differentiate riders: to nourish control when the speed is a perilous area only resort.

has many years of experience in the second high-speed traffic police to the driver's advice

I am on the highway for years, has been responsible for the security of important transportation service and security work, way more to go , we also had some experiences Moreover, we may rarely encountered some traffic, such as mist, snow and other bad weather, a little, the implementation of the traffic control, the road is still our place on duty, so all road driving experience under a lot.

now more private cars, the circulation Tours, we believe that a good highway road conditions, the situation is less often that someone posts: one day to Wuhan to Guangzhou two days, special measures a big fault! Do not leave, you may walk several high-speed, safe and sound, I prodigy if you realize it or not, the highway better than city roads, a little slip of concentration is likely to guide to lifelong repent. Tours

Since it is naturally a lot of road is the first time you work from the road before we speak about:

First, how well the vehicle prepared before the road?

check the oil water and electricity, said that without details, we are all specialists, need to be reminded: gasoline will fill the glass full of water must be additional the other to bring a more detailed map.

the second, driving in a note.

1, state of mind Do not relax! We must find the most truce of mind driving on the freeway, police less, no pedestrians, do not relax! Not familiar with the road way before the toll station to ask, because sometimes the subject of possible signs and map inconsistencies, especially in the highway near the city.

2, wearing a seat belt. Critical moment, the seat belts can save your life. Do not superstitious airbags, seat belts that something distant less affairs. 7 years ago, I had a Santana driver penalties, because they do not wear seat belts, the driver opened the rear line about 20 kilometers after the rear-end, drill into the cart under (the cart is just hanging on the tailgate in the retinue), to a look at the scene: You're sure dead. Tailgate stuck Santana, from the driver's nostril and about a dozen centimeters, the driver unharmed. The driver was a special thanks to the team. I drive a patrol car had been hit by a sudden overtaking the carts, because wearing a seat belt, also not out of any accident, if I were you using today may not write this out.

3, Do not speeding. Some people said: Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Volvo the car good, right, like the disgustful accident.

4,GHD Red Butterfly 2011, pay attention to maintaining a decisive distance from the vehicle. Generated from the United States, say that again, even now circumstances have time and space to deal with.

5, look carefully identified. Note that the bus's instrument,GHD Carry Case & Heat Mat, and pay attention to street signs jot the chief separation zone (in some important transport navel or exchange with particular attention to: Some highway under construction, there may be Duantou Lu, there may be a car crash and rushed over casualties), these signs will tell you in front of traffic, agitate calls and so on.

6, beware of the cart. High-speed encounter mountains, nor keep up the cart, do not be carts with, so that the cart to the brake failure was made dumplings. Encounter the tunnel direction, cut corners in advance and make preparations to open headlights.

7, Freeze parking outside the service area. No special circumstances, not in the service area outside the park. Parking is more dangerous than driving a large number. Convenient parking, extending, danger is close you. If I see you parking convenience, a nice of 200, but does not mean you do not risk a nice.

8, newcomers do not travel at night. High mountain areas of special note, since the gauge control has focused on large vehicles in the evening, it is difficult of access.

9, remember that high-speed alarm calls. Highway police calls are not unified, it is best to remember, conference to prepare for any eventuality.

10, winter walking speed to note. Especially after the snow under the high-speed encounter culverts, bridges, roads and any place where the air between the earth, we must be careful, cut corners in advance, because these places not joined to gas, the fundamental of the icy can not.

the third, hiking speed general special case.

some cases you may be rarely encountered, even those who usually take the high-speed (high speed bus driver) is not necessarily met, whatsoever, these cases are possible, and indeed occurred in :

1, Dangerous Parking: the parking situation to be encountered, such as accidents, traffic control, parking, immediately get off, open the double-flash and lock the door, stand outside the fence, so the back of his car After more than a dozen cars, and then wait on the practice.

2, enter the toll station: waiting for payment when you enter the toll station, and keeping a distance from the vehicle in front, and to inspect the rear-view mirror and, if anomalies immediately to start the vehicle (sometimes but no cart to a toll station brake), this may be tens of parts per million, but have to knob one or two per year from such incidents.

event: three car line up payments, a tank cars brake failure and into the vehicle group
Scene Description: After a loud bang, the first two After the impact, gambol off the cars, the last in a car stuck in the cart all the way
forward, out of about 100 meters before finally stopped!
Games site just more than a dozen commanders, rescue personnel quickly. (Tribute)

advice: after the toll station at high speed, be sure to pay near to the left of the toll door, because the right is the cart-channel
cart you must not expect the representation again very authentic!

staff response, according to charging, there is a car accident one person died by far!

3, puncture: puncture, if exercised, be sure to place warning signs after the vehicle, the farther the better, and latch the door. There are two cases, one indeed flat tire, and second, there may be a tire is being deliberately broken.

I was queried, no ABS on the car to speed it? Answer is definitely yeah. Complexity of the current car, and what ABS, ESP, & ^ * ... ... and so tin not peruse things, saying that with this extra secure, in truth, security safe, 99% of the driver, just a highway when we The patrol is Xiali, what letters have not been any peril to retirement have not happened. Your technology can not, nor care, that is,GHD IV Dark Straighteners, speed is not necessarily open the ventilation bag safety.

Luoluosuosuo a lot is that a word: carefully made fortune.

KK a frequent sequence Road

KK Link on the city, especially vehicles, many cars passing back and ahead to strings Road. When you are overtaking from the left into the navel lane, right lane as a car is accelerating to the middle lane and line, and slightly faster than you into the lane. If you have to pay attention beyond Zhigu after the car, or wait to see the right and the car a become to respond, the most likely to rub on each other's car.

KK address: For starters, in the absence of proficient driving capabilities, they are exhorted not to frequent string aisle. Even the old driver, while driving have Big World, watchful, always ready to respond to abrupt situations.

KK II, cut in

KK you travel on a two lane road, right there in your car, has been looking for opportunities to overtake you. At this time, the opposite lane open to a car. This is a very dangerous moment, if rashly accelerating, and the right side of the car stalemate, in fact, encountered the two vehicles from the inverse side and right side of the onset.

KK deal: while driving to leave yourself enough chamber to maneuver, cut back on, so the right side of the vehicle to overtake. Driving is not a whirlwind speed, safety put first.

KK c, car overtaking

KK along the road to overtake the vehicle in front is a very common phenomenon, under normal circumstances, walk a straight line when overtaking and road, you naturally followed that with the of overtaking. But when there came across the car, the first car suddenly accelerated and astute Shui Road, which put you at risk position. In particular, a large vehicle in front when you entirely blocked, when the opposite side of the car to see you, have been away from the danger close.

KK response: first take into list before passing across to meet the possible car, speed, and is overtaking the other vehicle speed, be sure and then overtaking. If there is a drove to speed quickly, or being overtaken, it is best not to overtake. At the same time, overtaking the vehicle in front, do not follow the overtaking.

KK IV

KK suddenly opened the gate and drive the car immediately though we know, to get off the street parking, try to open that side of the lane away from the gate, open the door first look at the back there drove to make sure the safety, and then open the door to obtain off. There can be no guarantee that the sudden thoughtless car door, so you are not impatient to stay away, crashing the other door, and it gets people to obtain off injured.

KK response: This situation often seen in the alley streets, lanes and high-speed roads, the car parked on the roadside encounter slow note, whistle whistle.

KK five drowsy

KK long time in the citizen highway and highway driving, the surrounding landscape monotonous, boring, very easy to drowsy drivers. Particularly those with no experience in long-distance traffic driving, travel fatigue with visual fatigue, maybe driving a car to nap. Actually, not really asleep, just close your eyes and sleep, even if necessary a few seconds, but also very dangerous, accidents tend to happen in that moment.

in many cases a major driver fatigue driver fatigue crash can be most easily overlooked many drivers, but this is precisely the most lethal. March 2005, a driver traveling to Beijing to Heilongjiang 21.5 km because 8 hours is not the time for rest, nap in film, resulting in a continuous car collision with two vehicles, the driver I died because of injuries.

received a cell phone to fatigue from driving, the accident of many accidents are driver seemingly inadvertently, on a number of small movements. Perhaps we in the car 99% of the time way of obedience will be safe driving, but even if I were you 1% of dangerous driving behavior, they may cause 100% of the accident.

KK six carts

KK back on the road in the suburbs, there is a large truck fraught with merchandise, Jinjindegen the behind you. Once in front of one emergency, you suddenly stop, the car can be no guarantee that behind the brake in time, perhaps not as large cargo brake, put your altitude into the Even if you do not buffet the vehicle in front, was the heavyweight hit the big guy look, not many better.

KK response: an experienced driver, not only does not create their own risk, are better at yourself from danger. For such a security risk, must be shunned. You just go the other lanes, get out of the cart to reduce the risk factor.

KK 7, followed by large cargo

KK Do not travel in the cart before the drive, the same, but also do not go after the truck. Who can guarantee that the goods on the big trucks will not suddenly fall off because of long coarse, then the hub may be followed by you. Had formerly arose in front of trucks suddenly accelerated, the car transporting the steel filler because of inertia to the car slide, followed the pell-mell into the car. If you pull the vehicle in front is stone, dirt and other objects, all the way Yisa, bad only after the car. At the same time, large enough to stop the shipment of the body after the car driver's attention, but also a safe taboo.

KK should: stay away from trucks, and its distance.

KK 8 or receive calls while driving, bending over to pick up things down the cigarette lighter (dangerous)

KK driving a long time, cloud a cigarette solution regain from fatigue, I believe that many drivers must Smoke refreshing approximate. May have not thought about the smoke lighter in your head when danger comes. Especially in the high-speed process, when you go to the cigarette lighter when the child distracted, never see the road in front of a situation, it is laborious to respond to emergency situations in a timely means. Secondly, the steering cycle effortless to sell, pedaling cars off the road to somewhere another. It is easy to overlook the small details of the driver, more accident disposed. Similarly, receive calls while driving, bending over to elect up asset that are also dangerous behavior.

cell phone case

highway access road in the city received a phone causes ranging from lowering the vehicle speed, congestion of urban roads, ponderous traffic will cause serious. And on the highway, the original vehicle speed is very fast, this time receiving a call that would make the driver and passengers come on board more risk. The accident occurred March 25, 2002, causing the driver seriously injured in the accident, a passenger on board died.

hidden 4:

drunk driving drinking and driving has been no absence to say any more damage, but how many per day Drivers forget family and friends to remind it? July 28, 2004, which sets the Nissan Bluebird in the drink-driving driver in the line just 31 kilometers from the Beijing office to the direction in front of large trucks occur with virtually scratch, and then roll the vehicle out of control, causing the driver seriously injured rescue died.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2011, 06:04 AM   #2
zhongdr886

Exclamation I HAVE no expertise for technical

I HAVE no expertise for technical cheap handbags regarding biodegradable fuels, and so could quite possibly be cheap Wallets proposing hoopla here, but have scientists tested the feasibility of discount handbags tapping into the vast wealth of alternative fuels currently sitting on the shelving of any discount chemist outlet?