Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 10-09-2011, 03:11 PM   #1
yesenwnkb
Captain

yesenwnkb is on a distinguished road
Default Get Your Own Sets of Women's Hoodies for Fashion ...

Fashionable clothing items are usually in for ladies and women who are into different styles and designs of clothing. This trend is usually after what their favorite celebrities get to wear in public. After seeing them wearing <a href="http://www.ecigs-store.com/legend-002-p-21.html"><strong>cigarettes online</strong></a> a certain piece of clothing, they will right away search for it on the net and probably get one for themselves as well. Women’s hoodies have been one of the casual wear that most celebrities wear. Most of these <a href="http://www.ecigs-store.com/510-black-p-27.html"><strong>best ecig</strong></a> women’s hoodies are designed not only for simple and plain clothing purpose but also for style and fashion. And since new designs of women’s hoodies are being marketed now in every clothing store, you will not be surprised to find out almost all women has their own hoodie. So get your own women’s <a href="http://www.ecigs-store.com/kgo-002-p-17.html"><strong>electronic cigarettes</strong></a> hoodies and stay in fashion, not only in this season but also for the warmer days when you need to walk under the hot sunny days.
yesenwnkb is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2011, 03:13 PM   #2
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

49598 2010 年 12 月 02 日 04:42 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
The first sentence:
interpretation is always redundant, people do not understand you do not understand people who do not need you.
second sentence:
generally willing to stay and argue with you who truly love you.
third sentence:
give my heart, will be true,paul smith wallet, but it also may hurt the most thorough. Keep a distance in order to protect themselves, but also destined never lonely.
fourth sentence:
Sometimes, not the other side do not care about you, but you cared too much, or that you are very important for the TA.
fifth sentence:
friend is to see through you, and still like you. True friends know you have to little more than your own.
sixth sentence:
even believe that, in the middle there are lies.
seventh sentence:
really good friends,burberry bags, not together, then there is endless talk, but with none, will not feel embarrassed.
eighth sentence:
not half a hundred points, only five are the two people,designer handbags cheap, make up a couple hundred points.
ninth sentence:
sad and happy for you, called the enemy. Happy and happy for you, ask their friends. Sorry and sad for you,paul smith uk, those who should be assured in the person.
tenth sentence:
indifference,paul smith bag, sometimes is not heartless, just a tool to avoid being hurt.
tenth sentence:
To the world you are a person. But people love you, you are all his,designer handbags online, the whole world.
twelfth sentence:
who is not willing to spend time on you people waste your time.
tag love you 12 one time lifetime
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 03:14 PM   #3
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 364495509 at 23:56 on June 8, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary Players circles there is a saying:
Zadora Timepieces

Manufacturer: Andreas von Zadora-Gerlof, Price: $ 150,000. This watch is Andreas von Zadora-Gerlof latest design completed. Table clock for the design of a snake candles, black and yellow diamonds inlaid snake, lined with pear-shaped emerald eyes, mouth with a strange new South Sea pearls. Titanic watch

Manufacturer: Romain Jerome, Price: $ 152,435. Platinum, gold and steel wreckage of the Titanic built, the production process is also a mix of gold and platinum, black dial, to the seizure of the coal from the cruise ship made of black color. Romain Jerome company in 2012 Flying Tao Babylon Rotary watch

Manufacturer: Breguet Price: $ 329,000. The table design inspiration seems to come from our solar system mystery, with 95% pure platinum case manufacturing, double tourbillon design surface in the solar system at the same time spinner, hands are handmade. pera One

Grande Complication

; Manufacturer: Blancpain,designer handbags, price: US $ 785,000. Blancpain (Blancpain) introduced this watch design, development and manufacturing engineering took a total of 6 years, is the world's most complex and most versatile hand-mechanical one. Precision watch parts from the composition of 740, set in the world today all six mechanical functions in a complex mechanism, including the ultra-thin self-winding movement, double pointer returned to time, tourbillon, always ask three functions, calendar and moon phases function. Watchmaker need to create a year and a half to watch this, only three of the world's watchmakers to produce such a complicated watches. Even if the ability to purchase this watch, have at least 3 years before they can book. Tecnica Skeleton Chronograph

Classical Billionaire Tourbillion

; Manufacturer: Kunlun, price: $ 998,000. Kunlun table when you have Classical Billionaire Tourbillon, time seems to stand still, covered with 850 diamonds Case, lugs,paul smith uk, table the, 44 rectangular bezel sapphire so dazzling. Roman numerals marked on the stones, enhancing the charm of minutes and seconds elapsed. Movement, the table ring, three-pointers points out that this table is more in-depth sense of perspective. Big Bang chronograph

producers; Hublot, Price: $ 1,000,000. It is a piece of jewelry or a watch, maybe this is not only confusing for a long time editor himself, but no matter how, this produced by the Hublot, worth $ 1,designer handbags cheap,000,000 in luxury goods for a show in front of us to make beings blood flow velocity rapid heartbeat. The Tourbillon were studded with 493 diamonds Wesselton Need, but more scared aim is to see the star-studded diamond, we can not find any support for the diamond framework set by the Van Cleef & Arpels (Paris) diamond technology has yet invented a commercial secrets.
after more than 2,000 hours to research from the program, selected by the equipment to the diamond cutting, as well as the last available to the public, Hublot Baselworld in the world to successfully watch **** completed the Heaven of the pen, we have reason to believe that his performance is just beginning.
Tour de l'Ile

Manufacturer: Vacheron Constantin, Price: $ 1,500,000. Case is designed with 44 mm diameter, so that the resonance of the three sound good to ask the table, and links to case and percussion parts plaque nail tied to innovation, as well as 18K rose gold case of the copper component also sound quality help. Manual winding mechanical movement frequency of 18,000 times per hour,mulberry handbags, earthquake, power reserve approximately 58 hours. Movement features include: hand-corner table to deal with the bridge, people carved Ctes de Geneve phone pattern, and the ring-shaped polished board. With representatives of the Geneva process quality and the perfect mark. This watch is only limited production, is bound to very rare and valuable.

Joaillerie 101 Manchette

Manufacturer: product plus the price : No valuation. Set with 576 diamonds; through a 18K white gold, diamonds and black onyx stones. Jewelry watch in this series containing the product of family 101 in the movement, exquisite workmanship, excellent excellent, much loved by prominent prominent women,alexa mulberry, such as the coronation ceremony of Queen Elisabeth II with the British. Whether or all gem diamond chain belt, While this movement can always complement each other with a different exterior design, watch the brilliant luster of the same background, showing exceptional watch features elegant. Diamond Fiction

Manufacturer: Tag Heuer price: invaluable. TAG Heuer set the culmination of innovative research, to create this exquisite top treasures. Indeed, Diamond Fiction like an ordinary watch, it is a simple form of jewelry accessories, ######y, gorgeous, using the most sophisticated advanced technology made specifically for women and the leading fashion design of precious watches . The mosaic of the 879 luxury boutique diameter of 1.1 mm VS / SI-level top grade double-turn drill Wesselton (a total of 5.8 kt.) But it is more surprising is achieved through the digital time display of diamonds. Of which 54 diamonds cut with innovative, able to 54 LED (light emitting diode) emitting a red light rays are focused, clear red color of the digital time display. Strap with red silk, creating a warm and gentle elegance, and bright shining stars like diamonds side by side.

Manufacturer: Nixon, Price: invaluable. With 764 white diamonds and 1,designer handbags online,087 pieces of diamonds set into a black skull shape, crystalline rock in stainless steel dial and 30 meters waterproof design.
Old 10-09-2011, 03:38 PM   #4
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 414553740 at 20:57 on December 22, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan

1. happiness is to feel, not for comparison. Life, is used to operate, rather than to mean. Feelings are used to maintain, not to the test. Love, love is used, not to harm. Money is used to pay, rather than to measure. Lies, is used to break, not to whitewash. Trust is used to precipitate, but not for the challenge.
2. If one day you feel like crying, call me, can not guarantee that make you laugh, but I can cry with you; If one day you want to run away ,paul smith bag, call me, can not convince you to stay,paul smith sale, but I'll be there to run with; If one day you do not want to listen to anyone, c call me, I guarantee you, and to remain silent; if one day I did not answer the phone, please Come see me, because I might need you.
3. piling work, stop, relax; earn enough money, take a look at worldly possessions; not bear the sight of the mundane, quiet , go with the flow; Health endless heart, say that a broad mind; take endless entertainment, the word speech, for health; do not finish the arrangement, take a walk, go home to see; not finished human, weigh a weigh and capabilities; to go finish the future, slow a slow, walk of life!
4. Time is a master of trauma treatment, but not solve the problem of the master. Three do not struggle in life: do not fight with the gentleman's name, do not fight with the villain interest, not with the world fighting clever. Life three indisputable: not contend with higher, not with the same level rivalry,mulberry bags, not compete with lower power. Three major regret in life: case good friend do not pay, the case of opportunity does not hold, the event does not read good books.
5. ���� life of three life three indisputable: not with superiors and Commander, is not with sibling rivalry, do not compete with lower power. Three life practice: Kande Tou take to heart, take I can have a positive line stand allowed. Life Sanford: Pinganshifu, health is a blessing, a disadvantage is a blessing. Three for life: and for expensive, good-oriented, honest first. , Ranging in life: filial piety old, charity, fitness. Three joy in life: wine, dear friend, The Pillow Book!
6. First love - the world's most beautiful things; crush - the world's most hidden things; love - the world's most stupid things; Chilian - - what the world's most palsy; bitter love - the world's most remote things. Lovelorn - the world's most painful thing. Love is a cycle, a trend from the beauty of pain, relief from the pain, and finally to the eternal things.
7. Some people have no chance to meet, so have the opportunity, but hesitated. Has not had a chance to do some things, so have the opportunity, but do not want to do it again. Some things buried in the heart for a long time, no opportunity to say that when such a time and say that is not exported. Some love has no chance to love, so have the opportunity, does not love.
8. Some people say that, with the lovers reason,mulberry handbags, is not love; with his wife to reason, is not passed; with colleagues reason, is not mixed; reason with the supervisor, did not want to ... ... Life is alive, there are many places that make sense to tell. I want to say, not without reason say, there are many different reasons to tell. In addition to management, the people have to say love, intercede, argument ... ...
9. There is a state of mind called down; there is a realm called the willing; There is a happiness call waiting; there is a wisdom called low-key; have a choice call to give up; there is a know name is confused; there is a state of mind called inclusive; there is a happy name is simple; there is a virtue called a smile; there is a well known treasure; there is a beauty called the self-confidence ; there is a move called to share; there is a truth called love; there is a warm and called Thanksgiving; there is a successful call upheld.
10. can not make the dozens of elegant event, do not miss: 1, educate and promote you; 2, willing to nag you; 3 willing to share with people you share; 4, willing to unconditionally even behind you; 5, are willing to appreciate the strengths of your people; 6, would like to be your example of people; 7, who are willing to abide by commitments; 8, is not willing to give up and trust your people; 9, who are willing to live your gas; 10, willing to you.
11. Love is like white rice, romantic as table food. People hungry when thinking about dinner, but after eating more food people like to comment on it really good, and ignore the taste of white rice -----
12. seen through several terms: �� Explanation: is always redundant, understand you do not need it, do not understand you people even do not need it. �� indifference: Sometimes not heartless, just a tool to avoid being hurt. �� sad and happy for you, who is the enemy; for you happy and happy people are friends; sorry and sad for you, who are those people who should be put into my heart! �� friends: that is,paul smith wallet, you can see through people like you.
13. ��Language�� IN. not too good to me, let me tell you of love or friendship. . You,handbags online cheap, I do not believe even the punctuation. . QQ online rates higher to prove that more people are lonely. . The world such a mess, plain to see who loaded. . Life is like a phone call, not you hang up, that is, I'll hang up. . Distances are not the United States, is a small three. . Ever since I got crazy, the whole spirit of the people much more attractive! !
14.The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long. - you want to give up in the moment, think about why had insisted come here.
15. does not make life difficult for the things that only make life difficult for the mood�� indeed is the case, why make life difficult for a lot of things we can not let go because of our hearts, such as retaliatory discharge was deceived high, was ironic resentment does not fit, was criticized face fit. Things most people only care about themselves and indulge in things that bring unpleasant mood. In fact, about as long as the mood, the world is completely different.
16. men and women the meaning of each other gifts - scarves = love you forever; cup = lifetime; pajamas = give you my all; cigarettes = I hate you; ring = always belong to me; umbrella = protect you; mirror = Do not forget me; chocolate = I love you; lighter = my first love; flower = my name in your heart; album = always treasure the memories of you and me; break up and then wait for a handkerchief = met; belt = tie him his life.

[/ M]
Old 10-09-2011, 03:39 PM   #5
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

| Back to logs list

48626 2009 年 09 月 02 日 23:22 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (1) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan

Everyone knows how to kiss. The question is: Do you know a lot about a kiss of interesting facts and details? Kissing is good or bad? In Japan, France and other countries, how people kiss? To lose weight by kissing it? Below are some of the interesting things with the kissing.
1, during the act of kissing puts 29 facial muscles to be. In other words, kissing is an effective way to prevent wrinkles.
2, lovers kissing exchange saliva containing various substances, such as fat, minerals, protein and so on. According to the latest research, exchange of these substances can enhance antibody production,mulberry handbags, these antibodies are different diseases in the face of the antigens can be generated in particular.
3, as a rule, 66% of people close their eyes while kissing. Others like to watch them run the gamut on the faces change.
4, according to U.S. statistics, the average American woman would kiss before the 80 men.
5, a quick romantic kiss will burn about 2-3 calories, whereas French kiss will consume at least 5 calories.
6, the lips 200 times the sensitivity of the fingers.
7, who kissed his wife in the front of the man with a direct door to leave than those who want to live longer 5-year-old man. Men of the latter more prone to accidents.
kiss
8,90 seconds will elevate blood pressure, pulse rate. Will also increase the hormones in the blood, thus reducing life one minute.
9, French kiss is called a Not only the lips of work, and his tongue is indispensable. The enthusiasm of the French invented a variant of the soul kiss,designer handbags online, only the tongues.
10, and common belief, the Eskimos rub noses not only with each other to express love. When touched with the nose, lips will be slightly open. Then the Eskimos will be deep breathing, this tone spread out with their mouth closed. Feel each other's breath in, they will face each other with the nose section of the friction time.
11, in Japan, Taiwan,burberry bags, China and South Korea, kissing in public, people tend to frown. Looks like a typical Japanese kiss over the West in condemning the moral scale open. Even the best case, it looks like a pure pecking, as 70 young people in the early Soviet Union when the first date would do. Under normal circumstances, the two Japanese gently turned his head before the need should be kept pecking at a certain distance. (Translation: Oh, now that the bar should not. At least China is not the)
12, kissing produce a substance, narcotic effect is 200 times stronger morphine. That is why the kissing,mulberry bags, people will kind of floating feeling of happiness.
13, kissing can help women relax and ease the discomfort.
14, on average,designer handbags cheap, people spend a lifetime kissing time is 20,handbags online cheap,160 minutes, about two weeks.
15, kissing one minute can burn 26 calories.
16, the earth, where one in every two before the age of 14 have a first kiss.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:35 PM   #6
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

34287 2008 年 03 月 15 日 23:02 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (8) Category: Personal Diary
; wine for me, is an integral part of life! Not that I Tanjiu, I do not drink! Addition to holidays and friends laugh very occasional drink or drink too much work to be outside, usually will not drink. Few sips of my favorites. Moderate drinking good for your health, and self-control capability is also enabled me to have more opportunities to wine tasting. Wuliangye today to talk about how it feels!
Over the years, I have the Maotai liquor wine special preference. Who can not afford drinking Maotai and FCL for the purchase of 52 degrees Langjiu. Even though I did like the rising sun Maotai Langjiu name, but also mellow full-bodied, fragrant lips and teeth people, food for thought. I have always to be slow
type of wine flavor. Luzhou-flavor liquor is not that bad,red wing shoes online, but personal preferences it! But Wuliangye, its price and quality is inconsistent! Also known under the false ah! Particularly low levels of Wuliangye and Luzhou Old Cellar to more than, in addition to price well outside Luzhou Old Cellar are not particularly significant other advantages! Whenever I see those leaders drinking low levels of Wuliangye enjoy the wine from that time, my heart would only say: SB,red wing heritage boot! Should be noted that there is no appreciation of such people I always BS!
; but one day made me a chance to change completely the views of Wuliangye! Chinese New Year, Chinese New Year far away loved ones back home,red wing mens boots, brought me a bottle of Wuliangye! Not much, just a bottle,red wing store! When I picked up the bottle to see, the \The produce is also Infinite longing,red wing work boots! wine! must have wine!
I have been to not understand the true association is regrettable Wuliangye! available on the market Wuliangye white glass bottles, is not so One has to appreciate the feelings of wine connoisseurs,red wing shoes outlet! but this time, I know, the real Wuliangye come! this opportunity not to be missed! I hesitate to open a wine closure (Friends of the supermarket to look after the home, halo , the price of more than twelve hundred)! Immediately the mellow Qinru ray of my Heart! good! not moving mouth, his head had been conquered Hong me! Yes, so mellow I have never experienced! take small cup, slowly pour in, a little mellow cup of chilly presented in my eyes. small mouth decorated into the tongue, a drop of sweet flavor ray trace of warmth between the teeth in my lip and Yang Kai. My sense of smell completely concentrated concentration of the wine of the controls. slowly along the base of the tongue into the wine, with a mellow hint of warmth in the body gently rippling. suck lips moving slowly, a suck.... fragrance diminished , two suck 。。。。。 fragrance is strong, the three items I suck 。。。。。 the song out of the wine fragrant! original song is not just Maotai Hong exclusive wine, the wine has Luzhou predicament Qing, Hong, alcohol!
ah 。。。。。 wine! Wuliangye, you finally let me taste your remarkable and wonderful that!
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:37 PM   #7
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

Clerk Finance can be used. - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 819898 at 5:10 p.m. on August 10, 2010 Read (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
Word trick:
one, enter the three \Third, enter the three \CHOOSE (WEEKDAY (I3, 2), \; show of the week
Excel common functions Daquan

1, ABS function
function name: ABS
main functions: the absolute value of the corresponding figures obtained.
using the format: ABS (number)
Parameter Description: number to be requested on behalf of the absolute value or reference cell.
Example: If cell B2 enter the formula: = ABS (A2), in both cell A2 enter a positive number (eg 100) or negative (eg -100), B2 in both show positive (eg 100).
to remind: If the number parameter is not numeric, but some characters (such as A, etc.), then the error value is returned B2 \
2, AND function
function name: AND
main functions: to return the logical value: if all parameters are the logical \logical \
using the format: AND (logical1, logical2, ...)
Parameter Description: Logical1, Logical2, Logical3 ... ...: the conditions to be tested, said the value or expression, up to the 30.
Example: enter the formula in cell C5: = AND (A5> = 60, B5> = 60), confirmed. If the C5 return TRUE, shows the value in A5 and B5 were greater than or equal to 60, if return FALSE, that the values in the A5 and B5 at least one of less than 60.
to remind: If you specify a logical condition parameter contains non-logical values, then the function returns the error value \
3, AVERAGE function
function name: AVERAGE
main functions: Find the arithmetic mean of all parameters.
using the format: AVERAGE (number1, number2, ... ...)
Parameter Description: number1, number2, ... ...: to request the reference value or the average cell (area), the parameter does not exceed 30.
Application examples: in B8 cells enter the formula: = AVERAGE (B7: D7, F7: H7, 7,8), is confirmed, you can find the area B7 to D7, F7 to H7 area values and average of 7,8.
to remind: If the reference area contains \
4, COLUMN function
function name: COLUMN
main functions: display the column label reference value of the cell.
using the format: COLUMN (reference)
Parameter Description: reference to reference cell.
Application examples: In the cell C11 enter the formula: = COLUMN (B11), confirmation is displayed as 2 (the B column).
to remind: If cell B11 enter the formula: = COLUMN (), also shows that 2; with the corresponding label value and a return line of the function - ROW (reference).
5, CONCATENATE function
function name: CONCATENATE
main functions: the number of characters in text or data in a cell together, displayed in a cell.
using the format: CONCATENATE (Text1, Text ... ...)
Parameter Description: Text1, Text2 ... ... the need to connect the characters of text or reference cell.
Application examples: In the cell C14 enter the formula: = CONCATENATE (A14 ,\characters and. com connection as a whole, appears in cell C14.
to remind: If the argument is not a reference cell, and the text format, please give the English state parameters with double quotes, if you change the formula: = A14 &\. com \
6,red wing shoes outlet, COUNTIF function
function name: COUNTIF
main features: a range of cells that meet specified statistical criteria the number of cells.
using the format: COUNTIF (Range, Criteria)
Parameter Description: Range on behalf of a range of cells to statistics; Criteria that specify the conditional expression.
Application examples: In the cell C17 enter the formula: = COUNTIF (B1: B13, \the number of cells.
remind: to allow a range of cells referenced in the blank cells appear.
7, DATE function
function name: DATE
main functions: the values given in the specified date.
using the format: DATE (year, month, day)
Parameter Description: year value for the specified year (less than 9999); month for a specified number of months (can be greater than 12); day for a specified number of days .
Application examples: In the cell C20 enter the formula: = DATE (2003,13,35), confirmation, show 2004-2-4.
reminded: As the above formula, the month is 13, more than a month, postponed to January 2004; 35 days, compared with January 2004 the actual number of days the addition of 4 days, it is also extended to 2004 on February 4.
8, the function name: DATEDIF
main functions: calculate the difference between returns two date parameters.
using the format: = DATEDIF (date1, date2, \a date, date2 on behalf of a date later; y (m, d) asked to return to the annual difference between the two dates (month, day) number.
Application examples: In the cell C23 enter the formula: = DATEDIF (A23, TODAY (), \, and returns the number of years difference.
reminded: This is a hidden function in Excel, is found in the Function Wizard, you can use direct input for the calculation of age, length of service and so very effective.
9, DAY function
function name: DAY
main functions: Find the reference to a specified date or the date the cell number of days.
using the format: DAY (serial_number)
Parameter Description: serial_number on behalf of the specified date or reference cell.
Example: enter the formula: = DAY (\
to remind: If the given date, include double quotation marks in English.
10, DCOUNT function
function name: DCOUNT
main functions: to return a database or list of columns to meet the specified conditions and the number of cells that contain numbers.
using the format: DCOUNT (database, field, criteria)
Parameter Description: Database statistics said the need for a range of cells; Field said that the data used in the function list (must be marks on the first line item); Criteria include Conditions range of cells.
Application examples: Figure 1 shows, in cell F4, enter the formula: = DCOUNT (A1: D11, \or equal to 70, while the value is less than 80 the number of cells (equivalent to the number of fractional section).

to remind: If you modify the above formula: = DCOUNT (A1: D11,, F1: G2), can also achieve the same purpose.
11, FREQUENCY function
function name: FREQUENCY
main functions: to return to a vertical array of data in an area frequency distribution.
using the format: FREQUENCY (data_array, bins_array)
Parameter Description: Data_array that used to calculate the frequency of a set of data or range of cells; Bins_array that separated the front of an array of values.
Application examples: as shown in Figure 2, while selected range of cells B32 to B36, enter the formula: = FREQUENCY (B2: B31, D2: D36), enter the complete press \key to confirm, you can find the B2 to the B31 area, according to D2 to D36 region separated values of the frequency of the number of segments (equivalent to the number of statistical segments of the score).

reminded: The input is an array formula, you're finished, you need to by pressing \({}), the braces can not be directly input.
12, IF function
function name: IF
main functions: According to the logic of the conditions specified in the true and false results, return the corresponding content.
using the format: = IF (Logical, Value_if_true, Value_if_false)
Parameter Description: Logical representative of logic expressions; Value_if_true that determine the conditions when the logical \TRUE \
Application examples: In the cell C29 enter the formula: = IF (C26> = 18, \the C29 cell displays \
remind: this article, similar to the \the corresponding cell, please refer to the specific instance of the file attached.
13, INDEX function
function name: INDEX
main functions: to return a list or array element value, this element by the row number and column number of the index values determined.
using the format: INDEX (array, row_num, column_num)
Parameter Description: Array on behalf of a range of cells or an array constant; Row_num that the specified line number (if omitted row_num, there must be column_num); Column_num that the specified column number (if omitted column_num, you must have row_num).
Application Example: Figure 3 shows, the F8 cell enter the formula: = INDEX (A1: D11, 4,3), confirmed the show range of cells A1 to D11, the first 4 rows and the intersection of three cells (ie, C4) in the content.

remind: line number argument here (row_num) and column number parameter (column_num) is relative to the terms of reference of the range of cells, not Excel worksheet rows or columns in the sequence number.
14, INT function
function name: INT
main functions: the value rounded down to the nearest integer.
using the format: INT (number)
Parameter Description: number expressed the need for rounding numeric values or include a reference cell.
Example: enter the formula: = INT (18.89), confirmation shows 18.
remind: when in the rounded, without rounding; If you enter the formula = INT (-18.89), the result is returned to -19.

15, ISERROR function
function name: ISERROR
main functions: to test the functional return value for errors. If wrong, the function returns TRUE, otherwise returns FALSE.
using the format: ISERROR (value)
Parameter Description: Value that need to test the value or expression.
Example: enter the formula: = ISERROR (A35/B35), confirmation, if the B35 cell is empty or \
reminded: This function is usually associated with supporting the use of IF functions, if you modify the formula: = IF (ISERROR (A35/B35 ),\the cell appears empty, otherwise display A35/B35
results.
16, LEFT function
function name: LEFT
main functions: a text string from the first character, the interception of a specified number of characters.
using the format: LEFT (text, num_chars)
Parameter Description: text representative of the character string to be cut; num_chars interception of a given number of representatives.
Application example: assume that the cell holds the A38 \characters.
reminded: This function name in English means \
17, LEN function
function name: LEN
main functions: the number of characters in text string Statistics.
using the format: LEN (text)
Parameter Description: text, said text string to statistics.
Application example: assume that the cell holds the A41 \
reminded: LEN to statistics, whether in full-width characters, or half-width characters, each character are counted as \\
18, MATCH function
function name: MATCH
main functions: to return in the specified manner that matches the specified value of the corresponding elements in the array position.
using the format: MATCH (lookup_value, lookup_array, match_type)
Parameter Description: Lookup_value representatives need to look at the data sheet value;
Lookup_array that may contain the values you want to find a continuous range of cells;
Match_type find the way that the value of (-1,0 or 1).
match_type to -1 if, find the smallest greater than or equal to lookup_value value, Lookup_array must be in descending order;
If match_type to 1,red wing sale, less than or equal to lookup_value find the maximum value, Lookup_array must be sorted in ascending order ;
If match_type 0, find the first value is equal to lookup_value, Lookup_array can be arranged in any order; If omitted match_type, the default is 1.
Application examples: Figure 4 shows, in cell F2 enter the formula: = MATCH (E2, B1: B11, 0), confirmed the results returned to find \

reminded: Lookup_array can only be one column or row.
19, MAX function
function name: MAX
main functions: Find the maximum value in a set of numbers.
using the format: MAX (number1, number2 ... ...)
Parameter Description: number1, number2 ... ... representatives to request the maximum value or a reference cell (area), the parameter does not exceed 30.
Example: enter the formula: = MAX (E44: J44, 7,8,red wing heritage boots,9,10), confirmed to display the E44 to the J44 cells and in the region and the maximum value 7,8,9,10 .
to remind: If the parameters are text or logical values, is ignored.
20, MID function
function name: MID
main functions: a text string from the specified position, and the interception of a specified number of characters.
using the format: MID (text, start_num, num_chars)
Parameter Description: text represents a text string; start_num that specifies the starting position; num_chars that number to be intercepted.
Application example: assume that the cell holds the A47 \\
remind: the formula of the parameters, use the English state of the comma \
21, MIN function
function name: MIN
main functions: Find the minimum value in a set of numbers.
using the format: MIN (number1, number2 ... ...)
Parameter Description: number1, number2 ... ... representatives to request the minimum value or a reference cell (area), the parameter does not exceed 30.
Example: enter the formula: = MIN (E44: J44, 7,8,9,10), confirmed to display the E44 to the J44 cells and in the region and the minimum values 7,8,9,10 .
to remind: If the parameters are text or logical values, is ignored.
22, MOD function
function name: MOD
main functions: Find the remainder of dividing two numbers.
using the format: MOD (number, divisor)
Parameter Description: number representative of the dividend; divisor on behalf of the divisor.
Example: enter the formula: = MOD (13,4), confirmed the results show that \
to remind: If the divisor parameter is zero, then the error value \.
23, MONTH function
function name: MONTH
main functions: Find the reference to a specified date or the date cell of the month.
using the format: MONTH (serial_number)
Parameter Description: serial_number on behalf of the specified date, or reference cell.
Example: enter the formula: = MONTH (\
to remind: If the given date, include double quotation marks in English; if you modify the formula: = YEAR (\
24, NOW function
function name: NOW
main functions: given the current system date and time.
using the format: NOW ()
Parameter Description: This function takes no arguments.
Example: enter the formula: = NOW (), immediately after confirmation showing the current system date and time. If the system date and time changed, just click the F9 function key, you can let it change.
reminded: display the date and time format, you can re-set the cell formatting.
25, OR function
function name: OR
main functions: to return a logical value, only if all parameter values are logical \Otherwise, return a logical \
using the format: OR (logical1, logical2,red wing shoes sale, ...)
Parameter Description: Logical1, Logical2, Logical3 ... ...: the conditions to be tested, said the value or expression, up to the 30.
Application examples: In the cell C62 enter the formula: = OR (A62> = 60, B62> = 60),red wing heritage, confirmed. If C62 is returned TRUE, A62 and B62 in that at least one value greater than or equal to 60, if the return FALSE, that the values in A62 and B62 are less than 60.
to remind: If you specify a logical condition parameter contains non-logical values, then the function returns the error value \
26, RANK function
function name: RANK
main functions: to return a numeric value in a column in the ranking relative to other values.
using the format: RANK (Number, ref, order)
Parameter Description: Number values to sort the representative; ref numerical order in which the representatives of a range of cells; order on behalf of sort parameters (if it is \ignored, according ranked in descending order, the larger the number, the smaller the value of ranking results; if non-\
Example: If cell C2 enter the formula: = RANK (B2, $ B $ 2: $ B $ 31,0), D 1 can be derived after confirmation of language students in his class ranking in the results results.
remind: In the above formula, we let the Number parameter to a relative reference to the form, and let the ref parameter to the absolute reference in the form (adding a \mouse over the lower right corner of the cell, into thin cross-linear (usually called the \complete ranking scores of other students language statistics.
27,red wing boots, RIGHT function
function name: RIGHT
main functions: a text string from the last character in the beginning, the interception of a specified number of characters.
using the format: RIGHT (text, num_chars)
Parameter Description: text representative of the character string to be cut; num_chars interception of a given number of representatives.
Application example: assume that the cell holds the A65 \characters.
reminded: Num_chars parameter must be greater than or equal to 0, if omitted, the default it is 1; num_chars parameter is greater than if the length of the text, the function returns the entire text.
28, SUBTOTAL function
function name: SUBTOTAL
main functions: to return a list or database subtotals.
using the format: SUBTOTAL (function_num, ref1, ref2, ...)
Parameter Description: Function_num 1 to 11 (includes hidden values) or 101-111 (ignores hidden values) between the figures for What is the function specified in the list with subtotals calculated (Figure 6); ref1, ref2, ... ... on behalf of regional or subtotals to be a reference to not more than 29.
Application examples: as shown in Figure 7, the cells in the B64 and C64, respectively, enter the formula: = SUBTOTAL (3, C2: C63) and = SUBTOTAL103, C2: C63), and will hide the line 61, after confirmation The former appear as 62 (including the hidden rows), which appears as 61, not including the hidden rows.

to remind: If you take automated screening, no matter what type function_num parameters are chosen, SUBTOTAL function ignores any screening results are not included in the line; SUBTOTAL function is applied to the data columns or vertical area, does not apply to row or level area.
29, the function name: SUM
main functions: the calculation of all parameters and values.
using the format: SUM (Number1, Number2 ... ...)
Parameter Description: Number1, Number2 ... ... need to calculate the representative value may be a specific value, a reference cell (area), logical values and so on.
Application examples: as shown in Figure 7, in the cell D64 enter the formula: = SUM (D2: D63), confirmed the language of the score can be calculated.
to remind: If the argument is an array or reference, only one of the numbers will be calculated. Blank the array or reference cells, logical values, text or error values are ignored; if you modify the formula: = SUM (LARGE (D2: D63, {1,2,3,4,5})), you can find the top 5 results and.
30, SUMIF function
function name: SUMIF
main functions: to meet specified conditions for calculating the value and the range of cells.
using the format: SUMIF (Range, Criteria, Sum_Range)
Parameter Description: Range to determine the range of cells representative of conditions; Criteria for the specified conditional expression; Sum_Range need to calculate the value representative of where the range of cells.
Application examples: as shown in Figure 7, in the cell D64 enter the formula: = SUMIF (C2: C63, \.
to remind: If you modify the above formula: = SUMIF (C2: C63, \Because it is text-based, needs to be placed under the English double quotes (\
31, TEXT function
function name: TEXT
main functions: the value specified format according to the corresponding number into text form.
using the format: TEXT (value, format_text)
Parameter Description: value to convert the value on behalf of or reference to the cell; format_text for the specified text in the form of digital format.
Example: If the B68 cell preservation values 1280.45, we enter the formula in cells C68: = TEXT (B68, \
reminded: format_text parameters under the \
32, TODAY function
function name: TODAY
main functions: given the system date.
using the format: TODAY ()
Parameter Description: This function takes no arguments.
Example: enter the formula: = TODAY (), confirm that immediately after the system date and time display. If the system date and time changed, just click the F9 function key, you can let it change.
remind: the date format displayed, you can re-set the cell format (see annex).
33, VALUE function
function name: VALUE
main functions: the value of a text on behalf of the string is converted to numeric type.
using the format: VALUE (text)
Parameter Description: text-based representatives need to convert the text string value.
Example: If the B74 cell function is the interception by LEFT and other text-based strings, we enter the formula in cells C74: = VALUE (B74), confirmed, can be converted to numeric.
to remind: If the text type value is not a result of these conversions, the use of the function to deal with these values, often returns error.
34, VLOOKUP function
function name: VLOOKUP
main functions: the first column in the data table to find the specified value, and thus returns the current row in the table at the specified column value.
using the format: VLOOKUP (lookup_value, table_array, col_index_num, range_lookup)
Parameter Description: Lookup_value representatives need to find value; Table_array representatives need to find data in which the range of cells; Col_index_num in the region to be returned table_array match the value of the column number (when Col_index_num is 2, the return table_array values in column 2, 3, the return value of column 3 ... ...); Range_lookup is a logical value, if it is TRUE or omitted, the return approximate match, that is, if can not find an exact match, it returns the maximum value of less than lookup_value; If FALSE, it returns an exact match, if not, it returns the error value # N / A.
Application example: see Figure 7, we enter the formula in cell D65: = VLOOKUP (B65, B2: D63, 3, FALSE), confirmed, as long as the cell B65, enter a student's name (such as D 48), D65 cells showed immediate results of the student's language.
reminded: Lookup_value must Table_array see the first column of the region; if ignored Range_lookup parameters, Table_array the first column must be sorted; the Wizard in this function, the Range_lookup parameter usage is wrong.
35, WEEKDAY function
function name: WEEKDAY
main functions: the date given corresponds to the specified number of weeks.
using the format: WEEKDAY (serial_number, return_type)
Parameter Description: serial_number on behalf of the specified date or dates of that contains the cell references; return_type representation on behalf of weeks [when the Sunday (Sunday) to 1, Saturday (Saturday ) is 7, this parameter is 1; when Monday (Monday) 1, Sunday (Sunday) to 7, this parameter is 2 (this is in line with the Chinese habit of); when Monday (Monday) to 0 , Sunday (Sunday) to 6, this parameter is 3].
Example: enter the formula: = WEEKDAY (TODAY (), 2), confirm the system date is given after the number of weeks.
to remind: If the specified date, please put the English under the double quotes, such as = WEEKDAY (\
one. Select a color effect to the cell form, format - conditional formatting, conditions, select the \

1. interlacing color effect (odd row colors):
= MOD (ROW (), 2) = 1
2. interlaced color effect (even row colors):
= MOD (ROW (), 2) = 0
3. If you want to set the format for each application of a shading line 3, you can use the formula:
= MOD (ROW (), 3) = 1
4. If you want to set different odd and even column shading, as long as the formula of the ROW () to COLUMN () can, such as:
= MOD (COLUMN (), 2)
5. If you want to set chess checkerboard shading (white + custom color):
= MOD (ROW () + COLUMN (), 2)
Description: The conditional formatting formula used to determine the line number and column number and the remainder is divided by 2 to 0. If 0, indicating the number of rows and columns of the same parity, then fill the cell to the specified color, or not filled. In the conditional formatting, the formula results to return a number, non-0 numbers is the TRUE, 0, and the error value is FALSE. Therefore, the above formula can be written as:
= MOD (ROW () + COLUMN (), 2) 0
6. If you want to set the chess checkerboard shading (custom colors + custom color):
add style 2:
= MOD (ROW () + COLUMN (), 2) = 0
II. Color filter can
excel2007 cell color, font color or icon to be sorted.
If excel2003, need to add auxiliary column, the name of the method defined by the color of the corresponding number, then the secondary sort column:
color cell in column A, select B1, Insert -> Name - > definition, input a, input the following formula = get.cell (24, $ a1),
this method get the serial number of the font color. B1 enter = a copy the formula down to the appropriate line.
the full table can be sorted by column B. If want to get the background color of the serial number will be changed to 63 to 24.
== \into the name to use
2.Get.Cell (Num, Cell) is the function of the form, Get.Cell can get a cell in a variety of information, such as frame format, etc., Num is specified to obtain the kind of information, 24 out this function is to let the color information unit, taken out after a 1-56 number to represent color number
3. B1 column if you enter your name and fill out the definition, then A1 B1 in the figure is the color code, B2 is A2 in the figure will be the color code, and so
4. Now you press the B column sort, in fact, according to color sort column A the.
attached Get.Cell the meaning of each parameter:
1 refer to the absolute address cell reference cells
2 No.
3 column reference column number cell similar
4 TYPE function
5 with reference to the text contents of the address
6 shows the light formula
7 with reference to the address format of the address, text display text display
8 format
9 with reference to the address to return extra storage box left style, figures show
10 extra storage box on the right to return the style, the figures show
11 store extra return on the style side box, digital display
12 frame side return the extra storage under the style, number of Show
13 returns the internal drawings, figures show
14 locked if the cell is set to return True
15 is hidden if the formula returns True
returns the width of the cell 17 points as the unit returned to the cell height
18 point font name
19 to return the font size for the unit cell all
20 or if a character is bold return True
21 If all or a cell in italics the first character returns True
22 If all or a cell first character is a single bottom line returns True
23 if the cell or the first characters of all the middle of a horizontal line font Returns True
24 returns the first character color cell number, 1 to 56. If set to automatic, returns 0
25 MS Excel does not support the outline format
26 MS Excel format does not support the shadow figures
27 insert page breaks manually set the outline of the column
28 Outline of the field-level
30 if the level of the outline summary of the range compared to True
31 if the range is the outline of the summary column was True
32 shows the workbook and worksheet name of the
33 If the cell formatting for multiple lines of text compared to True
34 extra storage box on the left to return the color, figures show. If set to automatic, returns 0
35 extra storage box on the right to return the color, figures show. If set to automatic, returns 0
36 extra storage box at the top to return color, figures show. If set to automatic, returns 0
37 return save extra box below the color, figures show. If set to automatic, returns 0
38 cells future returns shadow colors, figures show. If set to automatic, returns 0
39 returns the cell back shadow color, figures show. If set to automatic, returns 0
40 text display cell style
41 returns the address of the original equation reference
42 points as the unit returned to the use of the left window on the left to the level of cell Distance
43 in points in the top of the window to return to using the cell above the vertical distance
44 in points in the window on the left to return to the use of a cell to the right of the horizontal distance
45 points unit returns to the top of the window used in the cell below the vertical distance
46 are inserted comments if the cell returns True
47 if the cell has to insert a sound prompt return True
48 are inserted into the formula if cell Returns True
49 if the cell is an array formula returns the range of returns True
50 cell vertical alignment, the figures show
51 perpendicular to the direction of the cell returned, figures show
52 pass back to the cell prefix character
53 text display shows the contents of the cell returned
54 returns the name of the PivotTable cell
55 returns the cell in the PivotTable pivot position
57 If all or a cell first character is superscript text return True
58 shows return of all or a cell font style
59 characters return the cell bottom line style, the figures show
60 If all or a cell for the first character subscript returns True
61 pivot
62 shows the workbook and worksheet name
63 returns the fill color of a cell mass
64 Back to the drawing foreground color
65 pivot
66 shows the workbook name
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:38 PM   #8
Relllassy
Commander In Chief

Relllassy is on a distinguished road
Default Nancy Allen

Anita Yuen Gabriela Creciente Courtney Peldon Oksana Baiul Ana Gabriel Beth Goddard Agyness Dean Brittany Marie Teresa Palmer Joanna Pacula Olivia Molina Toni Collette Hope Marie Carlton Rose McGowan Sophie Dee Joey Lauren Adams Maria Menounos Phaedra Hoste Rosanna Arquette Misty Mundae Kyra Sedgwick Helena Christensen Nikki Visser Angela Watson Dannii Minogue Angel Boris Chiaki Kuriyama Kristin Bell Amber Rules Daisy Lowe Lynda Carter ########## Ottavia Piccolo Emma Bunton Catherine Zeta Jones Eva Angelina Shauna Sand Lori Singer Nikki Shieller Ziering Milena Miconi Alison Pill Kate Del Castillo Alesha Palmer Olga Kurylenko Lexie Karlsen Angelica Rivera Jennifer Hawkins zoo ######## stories Fernanda Lima Charlize Theron Melinda Clarke Yancy Butler Naomi Watts Alberta Watson Taryn Manning Holly Valance Madonna Vanessa Minnillo Davinia Taylor Lori Jo Hendrix Francesca Neri Lisa Arturo Natalie Maines zoo ######## tube Lola Banks Ana Paula Arosio Shalom Harlow Calista Flockhart Paula Garces Julie Graham Samantha Janus Nicole Eggert Torrie Wilson Debra Wilson Mia Hamm Jasmin Gerat Brenda Dussen Neve Campbell Elenoire Casalegno mature women ###### movies Barbara Edwards Jill Kelly Nadia Hilton Helen Mirren Carla Hidalgo Odette Yustman Chany Haylie Duff Elisabeth Shue Jennifer Love Hewitt Maria Menounos Misty Mundae Jorja Fox Jodi Ann Paterson Alice Dodd Holly Witt Rachael Leigh Cook ##########cat Dolls Alison Pill Nadja Auermann Samantha Morton Griffin Drew Cat Deeley Eve Salvail Julieta Prandi Natasha Henstridge Sara Collins Bijou Philips Charlotte Church Natasha Mealey Ana Claudia Michels anime ###### games Angelica Wallgren Bailey Brooks Dannii Minogue Carla Gugino Lori Jo Hendrix Phoenix Marie Audrey Bitoni Elizabeth Mitchell Verona Feldbusch Katherine Moennig Siwan Morris Connie Nielsen Paige Davis Britney Spears Kerri Russell the zoo ######## Bunnys ######y Clips Cate Blanchett Aubrey ODay Demi Moore Kimy Ates Brandy Ledford Annie Belle Brooke Burns Tori Paver Glori Anne Gilbert Zoe Naylor Lisa Snowden Emma Sjoberg Carrie-Anne Moss Debora Caprioglio amateur home videos Candice Michelle Gina Philips Daniela Hantuchova Gail Harris Adriana Catano Gail OGrady Raquel Welch Holly Marie Combs Molinee Green Taylor Rain Nicole Sheridan Jenna Dewan Yancy Butler Tatu Jennifer Capriati skinny milf video ################## longer Elsa Benitez Karina Smirnoff Amy Yasbeck Anna Hecht Sheeri Rappaport Valentina Vargas Audrey Elson Kelly Brook Missy Monroe Padma Lakshmi Michelle Bass Veronica Sanchez Yesica Toscanini Alison Eastwood Donna DErrico mature ###### tubes movies free Ann Margret Valeria Allain Cecile Bois Sasha Grey Ophelie Winter Alba Parietti Phoebe Price Kirsten Imrie Pilar Montenegro Jessica Bohrs Ana Barbara Shannen Doherty Sheeri Rappaport Phoenix Marie Patsy Kensit
Relllassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 04:39 PM   #9
Relllassy
Commander In Chief

Default Natasha Nice

Pink Bijou Philips Poppy Montgomery Alice Dodd Amelle Berrabah Gina Ryder Mimi Rogers Jane Birkin Charisma Carpenter Amy Reid Linn Thomas Gillian Bonner Katie Kaliana Linda Fox Orlaith Mcallister Zhang Ziyi Heidi Range Brandy Sanders Christa Miller Maria Menaunos Natalie Raitano Nicola Charles Kim Delaney Clea DuVall James King Fairuza Balk Laura Ramsey Bree Turner Kerri Kendall Stacey Williams Sonny And Cher Kate Walsh Julia Anderson Alessandra Pierelli Daphne Rosen Brandy Davis Hilary Swank Altice Summer Anna Ammirati Keri Windsor Kiara Hunter Lysette Anthony Julie Benz Jena Malone Diane Foster Yvonne Strahovski zoo ###### videos Catalina Maya Beverly Mitchell Lauren Pope Kerry Washington Polly Walker Raquel Welch Mitzi Kapture Adriana Karembeu Ashley Drane Daisy Dukes Jane Stone Rene Russo Beverley Mitchell Elisabeth Shue Shauna Sand ###### anime Vanessa Paradis Care Otis Jayna Oso Jennifer Connelly Melanie Lynskey Amanda Bynes Susanne Bormann Yasmeen Ghauri Padma Lakshmi Julianne Hough Gabriela Spanic Judy Greer Lisa Rinna Jessica Morris Beatriz Rico old mature party ###### tube Rysa Ivanic Ashley Long Luz Elena Gonzalez Linda Hamilton Valeria Allain Julie Strain Gabriella Hall Candice Michelle Lauren Conrad Eva Padberg Rachel Blakely Helen Hunt Shoshanna Lonstein Tatjana Simic Nicole Alexander Jeri Ryan ########s Carmen Kinsley Ana Maria Orozco Emily Procter Dana Delany Amy Weber Rachelle Leah Tiana Lynn Lili Taylor Alessia Marcuzzi Vendela Kirsebom Lisa Snowdon Playboy Pictures Polly Shannon Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace Mara De Medeiros zoo ###### stories Sunny Lane Noelle Evans Julia Ann Paola Rey Sara Foster Norah Jones Francesca Lodo Lela Star Brooke Valentine Laura Ramsey Sable Natalie Martinez Connie Nielsen Christa Miller Kathryn Hahn ZOO ###### Kristin Cavallari Ginger Lynn Allen Majandra Delfino Aida Yespica Paula Garces Danneel Harris Tanya Roberts Daniela Pestova Suzana Alves Gabrielle Anwar Eva Angelina Julie Ordon Fearne Cotton Barbara Williams Jenna Dewan videos of real amature housewives ########ing Madonna Ciccone Kristina Rose Jeanne Tripplehorn Rebecca Love Beth Ostrosky Donna DErrico Beverly Hills Talia Shire Anna Falchi Hollie Chant Katy Perry Anne Coesens Lily Paige Ellen Pompeo Lady Noriega old young ######## videos Mayra Veronica Eve Salvail Jessica Gomes Hope Davis Charisma Carpenter Paula Jai Parker Joey Lauren Adams Jill Kelly Nicole Kidman Lucelia Santos Amanda Donohoe Lisa Ann Aria Giovani Elise Neal Rhian Sugden stories mature woman ###### Jennifer Coolidge Alice Poon Sammie Pennington Shannen Doherty Jennifer Lopez Leila Arcieri Adriana Catano Uma Thurman Clemence Poesy Nicole Richie Janet Jackson Milton Twins Nelly Furtado Kerri Kasem Lady Noriega
Old 10-09-2011, 04:40 PM   #10
Relllassy
Commander In Chief

Default Vica Andrade

Suzane Carvalho Elise Neal Sarah Vandella Milton Twins Sarah Thompson Lorena Rojas Kerry Katona Poppy Montgomery Akira Fabuki Jada Pinkett Elizabeth Perkins Luscious Lopez Talisa Soto Scarlet Ortiz Caprice Bourret Kristin Lehman Gloria Estefan Ottavia Piccolo Rocio Guirao Diaz Nereida Gallardo Sandra Teles Nicole Austin Kim Dawson Samantha Sin Milla Jovovich Julie Benz Sheryl Lee Mary Louise Parker Anna Falchi Cheyenne Tozzi Nikki Hunter Charlotte Church Cameron Diaz Eiko Matsuda Gina Philips Lene Alexandra Natalia Oreiro Aracely Arambula Wendy Shumacher Keri Lynn Pratt Sara Stone Alicia Leigh Willis Kelly Brook Amanda Detmer Megan Gale Angela Little zoo ###### Evan Rachel Wood Stacy Keibler Jennifer Morrison Emma Thompson Vanessa Minnillo Summer Altice Brandin Rackley Shay Buckeye Johnson Recommended Mimsy Farmer Gabrielle Reece Collien Fernandes Hilary Swank Olivia Munn Carla Hidalgo free zoo ###### videos Maristela Moreno Susan Holmes Amanda Holden Leann Rimes Adrianne Palicki Emanuela Folliero Niki Taylor Maria Cucinotta Michelle Bass Manuela Arcuri Amy Winehouse Elizabeth Ward Drew Butterfly Playboy Movies Ellen Page hot milf gals video clips Dian Parkinson Mathilda May Estelle Desanges Jenna Haze Nikki Reed Anita Yuen Nikki Fritz Samaire Armstrong Michelle Heaton Melissa Gilbert Katie Holmes Araceli Gonzalez Nicole Kidman Emmanuelle Seigner Ashleigh Hubbard Jane Fonda Films Vivica A. Fox Marisa Tomei Nikki Ziering Wild Huston Ciara Jorja Fox Nikita Lea Kayla Paige Amira Casar Daphne Zuniga Magdalena Wrobel Katy Perry Frankie Rayder Ana De La Reguera Oksana Andersson ###### zoo Daniela Cardone Eva Padberg Lean Rimes Kelly Monaco Natalie Dormer Scarlett Johansson Nadia Hilton Olivia Pascal Taylor Cole France Viens Juliana Young Jennifer Beals Leona Lewis Nikki Anderson Molly Ringwald zoo ######## Marlene Mourreau Ann Margret Martina Klein Ashley Massaro Shiloh McCormick Latamra Smith Morena Corwin Alek Wek Joyce Jimenez Christi Shake Ana Gabriel Beatrice Dalle Silvina Luna Annabella Sciorra Dita Von Teese anal housewives video clips Roxy Jezel Ashley Massaro Zoe Naylor Sabrina Rojas Tracy Ryan Uschi Digart Kristin Bell Lisa Faulkner Cerina Vincent Julian Wells Sonya Walger Michelle Williams Salma Hayek Nina Leichtling Julieta Cardinali 40 year old ######y women Sam Heuston Hilary Duff Kristin Lehman Heidi Range Veronika Raquel Carrie Stevens Kristin Davis Blu Cantrell Abilgail Good Alba Parietti Nikki Nova Joely Richardson Jennifer Jason Leigh Cindy Morgan Lisa Boyle amateur mature home made videos Cybil Shepherd Melinda Clarke Suzi Simpson Jessica Simpson Tory Lane Flora Montgomery Bianca Beauchamp Vikki Blows Isabella Rosellini Sara Collins Hana Soukupova Lisa Ann Diora Baird Sara Rue Shoshanna Lonstein