Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 08-25-2011, 07:46 AM   #1
henli8g4

Default Cartier Gives Me Courage and Hope

Before I went to the front, my girlfriend sent me a piece of Cartier jewelry. We met because of Cartier and fell in love also because of Cartier, so to us Cartier was unique and special jewelry. We treated it in the same way as our love. As soon as she sent it to me, I understood what she was thinking and hoping - I could come back safety. Seeing her eyes, I knew that she did not want let me go at all. However one of the soldier's sacred responsibilities was fighting for our nation. This sacred responsibility drove to me go to the front voluntarily.

The life in the front was difficult and every day what we could saw was the fighting battles, in which a soldier was so minor that every day there would be some soldier been injured, bombed or killed. No one could stop these.

Later there was a hard battle in the forest. We were not so familiar with it, so we got lost in the forest. What was worst? We had been found by our enemy. It was only after a short time, they began bombing us. We were afraid but not disordered. Some soldier had been injured. To rescue them I came back, trying to find them and bring them out of the forest. Unfortunately I was hardly injured by a bomb. I lay on the ground and could not move at all. I was in despair, knowing that I would die slowly and painfully. 

Then I saw my Cartier necklace that my girlfriend sent me, which was as brilliant as before. My girlfriend must be waiting for me all the time. If I could not come back, it equaled to that I threw a bomb to her. It was so cruel. In my heart, I spoke once and once that I must cheer up and returned safely. So I tried my shelf to move my legs so as to let them recover form the unconsciousness. The Cartier and the love supported me and gave me continuous courage to escape form the despair. And I succeeded. 

Sponsored Links