Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 08-22-2011, 04:00 AM   #1
chantal170

Default _2008

火车采集器html简单模板示范
等待口试
【内容提示】
你或许经历过多次口试了吧?汉语口头作文,英语口试等。你还记得第一次等待口试的情景吗?也许你的心在跳、 口发干、喉咙在发痒、坐立不宁、忐忑不安等。请你用英语写一篇短文,描写你当时的心理活动。
【作文示范】
Waiting for Oral Exam
I still remember the day when I took part in the English oral examination.
That morning a great number of nervous and excited young examinees① stood in the hall,vetement ralph lauren, each waiting for his turn to have the oral exam. Some were talking loudly; others reciting and still others walking idly②.Like all these young people, I had a butterfly③ in my stomach,lunette ray ban, not knowing what to do and just sittingon the chair with my eyes fixed on the door of the room where I would have the exam. Every time the door opened and a young man came out of it, my heart would beat fast. Though I had prepared my lessons well, I still had some fears for it was the firsttime Ihad such an important oral exam and also I had had a cold the day before and my voice had become husky④ because of the bad cough. I was sitting on pins and needles⑤when suddenly my name was called.
I got up and walked quickly toward the door. Stopping in front of it,http://mylife.southdevonhosting.com/...ad/266832/_780,birkenstock pas cher, I hesitated about opening it. I felt my face red and my heart beat fast. Suddenly a kind and gentle voice rang in my ears,http://blog.readnovel.com/blog/htm/d..._18724477.html,“Remember to be calm, not to be nervous and you can certainly pass the exam.”These words eased my mind and I calmed down. I bravely opened the door with confidence. I would certainly succeed.
(选自1986年10月28日《上海学生英文报》)
【词语解释】
①examinee [ig?z$mi'ni:] n.受试人
②idly ['aidli] ad.无所事事地;懒散地
③butterfly ['b)t+flai] n.蝴蝶
④husky ['h)ski] a.喉咙发干的;沙哑的
⑤(sit) on pins and needles 如坐针毡
【写法指要】
本文写作者第一次参加英语口试时应试前的心理活动。文中使用了三个典型的表达方式把作者忐忑不安的心情写得 真真切切: 1)I had a butterfly in my stomach.(隐喻)2)I was sitting on pins and needles.(隐喻) 3)I felt my face flushing and my heart beat fast.(心理动词feel+形象表达flushing和 heart beat fast,http://www.kandongman.net/uchome/spa...blog&id=372360。)读者读着以这些表达为主线的心理描述时会感到自己也置身其间的。

Sponsored Links