Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Online Classifieds Directory

Online Classifieds Directory Online Classifieds are an often over looked method of FREE Advertising and way of getting your brand name out there, but just ask around...they work, if you work them.

Old 12-24-2011, 06:55 AM   #1
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road
Default Has Ed Hardy Really Lost Its Popularity

Has Ed Hardy Really Lost Its Popularity?
In early 2008 if you were in a trendy club or bar in any North American city from Toronto to San Diego you would most likely see dozens of people wearing Ed Hardy t-shirts. As far as I can recall in the summer of 2008 the brand was on fire with t-shirts,moncler jackets for men prices, women's tunics and bikinis keeping the brand in the club goers mind as a must have item. Based on my own observation I would assume the brand has fallen out of favour amongst trendy and young people however I cannot just speculate I had to checkout the information on trends for myself.
However,moncler jackets on sale uk, the question still remains, what has happened to this once wildly popular brand? Why did ed hardy rise so far and fall so fast like a shooting star. In my opinion the reasons that Ed Hardy was so quick to fizzle out as the source of attention in the fashion world are many. First of all, the crowd that ed-hardy appealed to which is fickle club goers and trend seekers,moncler down coat fur hood, is notorious for consuming fads. If Britney wore it or Justin wore it they are going to wear it for a week then move onto the next thing that is in the spotlight. Additionally, there is nothing really special about Ed Hardy in my opinion. They were selling cotton print t-shirts that literally cost 5 dollars to make in China or less for exuberant prices of over 100 dollars retail. This is not sustainable.
There were thousands of models based on tattoos and not much of a discernible collection. Another thing working against this brand in my humble opinion is that once you have seen one ed hardy you have seen them all. We get it,moncler outlet uk review, Ed Hardy is so cool,moncler jackets for men blue, its clothing that looks like a tattoo. Unfortunately,womens moncler jackets on sale, like many fashion trends with their origins in a certain subculture that enter the mainstream,moncler outlet usa, once everyone and their sister is wearing one the chic factor is gone and by that time the subculture that gave birth to the trend has moved far away from this fad. Yet another reason for the brand's painful demise in my opinion is the brand simply went overboard in commercialization of their brand and trying to squeeze every penny out of the name. In the end,moncler down jacket china, they had poisoned the brand. For example,######## moncler vest, ed hardy began as a tattoo brand and was relatively unknown in mainstream circles. Then it created some fashion items like t-shirts mainly. Where there were t-shirts then there were bikinis,moncler tibet vest sale, underwear,moncler jackets down jackets, jeans,winter moncler gamme bleu, sweat pants, track suits,moncler coats women uk, hats, socks etc. Then later there were an alarming amount of consumer products like ed hardy fragrances, stickers,cheap moncler jackets for men, collectibles etc. What business does a tattoo artist have becoming the walmart of the tattoo fashion business? The simple answer: they do not. Thus,moncler down coat long, the crash and burn of Ed Hardy after 2008.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2011, 06:56 AM   #2
i0love0u
Commander In Chief

i0love0u is on a distinguished road

Skechers Outlet,replica Pink Gold cartier love bracelet
Skechers is a trendy footwear company based in Manhattan Beach,latest cartier love, California. Founded in 1995 by Robert Greenberg,cartier love charity bracele, who also founded the LA Gear footwear line,cartier jewelry necklace, Skechers started their lineup with skate shoes and Doc-Marten style utility boots geared towards the demands of young men and their fashion sense. Although their humble beginning may have catered to the needs of urban men,Cartier Diabolo Platinum Rollerball pen, today,cartier trinity pen, Skechers designs footwear trends for women,cartier love jewelry, men,where to buy cartier jewelry, and children. Many influential fashion forward celebrities,cartier gold love bracelet, such as Britney Spears,cartier earrings, Christina Aguilera,cartier love series, Ashlee Simpson,Separation bicyclic ring, and American Idol winners Carrie Underwood and David Cook,mens cartier dumont ring, have kept the Skechers line of footwear in the fashion spotlight. Skechers have also been worn by celebrities such as Vin Diesel in the movie The Fast and the Furious.
i0love0u is offline   Reply With Quote