Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Forums

General Free Advertising Forums This is a list of general free advertising forums. Also referred to as free classfied ad forums.

Old 04-11-2011, 04:58 AM   #1
ug6ht3mh8tg
General of the Army

ug6ht3mh8tg is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2130431 2010 年 06 月 13 日 15:49 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

day twenty years ago
experienced a death in the mother behind the door,
brought me to this world
I will use my life to appreciate, to repay,pandora uk!

today just read some stuff about family
especially simple to turn:

a college boyfriend said yes to send information over there to play
dad asked me back I said do not go back
not go back to it a few days he was back to the article

only 4 words
\> Mom 2 personal points first and then Kandian
her face suddenly I stood near the kisses will
eyebrows
my heart and I am suddenly and then jump the next
nothing like 2 people ?
not happened I turned around and hide the tears have been spinning the

I grew up and they hug

not like to call my dad and child
shopping experience with him I used to sell fruit directly to what he likes to buy food
I
he always gave me little fingers holding
high school living in the aunt of the
He asked me a home
to go shopping with him
I walked behind him to see his little finger
tilted
holding as I was a kid I really look
could not resist ..

happy as long as you do not like to go home happy
8 years of drifting

4 years ago, my father said to work the phrase
1 year ago and cohabitation mother said her boyfriend broke up words
3 months ago and the second a BF broke up a man they say now I want to be strong
single one ideal is to take over their early, I no longer have to worry about those days, too good to be bullied to work overtime

a at a family dinner, my father ate and ate, suddenly said: Why do ... ... raising her daughter so hard raising a large, send a silent person ... ... ... ...
family is the first time my dad said that , I was heart ache.

worked just graduated from an eccentric owner of a little color and dad always called
father said do not do the father raised his daughter from the tears ran
ambition is not to pick up the next day Luggage ran home

your dad not at home, do not want to cook, to accompany me to eat cat biscuits.
my mother that I always keep a text message.

sophomore birthday and students are playing in the bar, said message received father
\Do you think it was the happiest day of my life. \

first in the field, home
2 months of work and family said her boyfriend to pick me up
morning after they received a call
my father to a car to do maintenance. . The way you eat a meal ah
both home listening to my mom, your dad to see you come back home to start and not in a hurry to find a boyfriend jealous
like a long time but also an excuse to deliberately, and not particularly I can not refuse to eat dinner in the grounds
get me home. .
lovely dad ah.

strict
small mom tube thing she always gave me one roof that the home had no pocket money
be doting dad was loved huh
each trip to go to catch up with me in particular, holidays will give me money I did not
a particular father would leave home on business that means we can not transfer money on the
on my father said drawer inside the house afraid
mother will take things to see
so. . . .
dad sent me a text message: big money to your bookshelf in the living room floor a third from the bottom left is called \smooth turn from the book which was 500 yuan. . .
was really easy for you to cry
. . .

work in a foreign country, one day my father just back from his trip immediate access to me, inadvertently, that is really old, and even will feel tired. At that time I felt I was hurt.
Another time, I said, Dad, you do not so tired, why ah. Dad said, I have to make money for my daughter. I found out that until now, were still given me their death-defying. So I swear as long as I can afford, and I gave them.

This year I had students
my mom called me when I took it, there began to put the birthday song, put put English from Chinese, Korean release is done and the English, and finally my mom, how, nice bar , which give you love to listen to it again. I'm on the phone side and wept.
my dad who is very old fashioned, do not express their feelings or something. My mother told me last time, her father bought me a cup. He said, how to only buy one, give me a girl to buy the same. My mother, your child does not like the way it is. My dad said, no, must buy, I'll tell her to use the same!
still the blues.

a lot of pressure when the original entrance, my mom was a very bold to say: pass the test support you forever, anyway, for 18 years, also raised ~
5 years ago to go to college, Mom cried afternoon, I sit while children do not know why she was so sad, then suddenly sat up in my mother that either we do not hold me on the. . .
I T T has. . . .

there are times my dad on business, stay at home mom.
temporary work, and I told her I have a boyfriend out to dinner, do not go back.
my mom said okay pitiful , then I go home those days.
After a child later, she called to say: her daughter, or mother and you dine with me, took me a thing. I'm afraid it will be a person at home. I had to cry ....
Mother is also like a baby .....

mother \> Daddy \

But I am most impressed me the most painful is
once my mom told me a bad mother did not blame
skill you can not have what there capable point
If you want to mother What you want to buy will not let you go to work every day, enjoy life
. . I would say this is my mom should do fishes ah. .

find a different place BF, my mother felt too far away.
joked on the phone, or blowing it.
I instantly Kuangku, my dad grabbed up the phone and coax me.
I shouted, \
my dad kept saying, as long as you like you like, your mother told you joking.

Mid-Autumn Festival

once
of year my dad loved to drink .....
I'll call him that children Autumn Festival boss ah drunk he did not
directly to the sentence did not you got nothing to drink taste in my drink p
direct spike me .....

my birthday my mom sent me a text message said: I wish my life is to make you happy.

've never seen my mother drunk, the old see my dad drunk. The results for the year to celebrate my
admitted to a college ask a friend to a meal, my mother drunk mess in the private room for a laugh a cry, at first I laughed my mother drinker not, then approached the hearing to what she whispered, I could not carry to tears immediately ran out.
her old people whispered: My daughter never left me twenty years, it suddenly did not know four years will go back and not come back, I am uncomfortable ah, but I still have for her happy ah.

I have a half brother, is lower than their peers 5 years old this year, there are times I asked him you want to grow taller, he said I asked why he did not want to
tall dad said I was going to die
I ... ...

One time we drove out
whole family's lost most of the night, especially desolate road and a street lamp not
my dad a little bit worried, especially my mom calm down okay last found his way

home my mom told me later that night she was not worried, because together the three of us in it, there is nothing to worry about.

Dad stroke 5 years, 4 years and I floated out. Some time ago to go home to shower shaving my father ~ Dad looked at me attentively, and up pops a: you and me exactly the same ~ ~ ~
young eyes were wet ~~~

I was in college, first year away from home.
once a long time not to call home and, later, my mother gave me call back.
She said your dad had a dream last night, woke up at midnight and pushed me and I said something
\Later Xiangqilaijiu sad.
matter how long, my heart was a little boy in my parents

big night when every home will help her mother with her white hair pulled Chuibei watch TV,
then sometimes suddenly sighed her mother, said she was getting older, but less and less of my time a,
every time I hear are so sad,
said that my mother let me help her nails,
to help her when she cut special very happy,
nails that you do not also This, she look older, do not wear glasses are not clear cut a few days ago broke a hole in their own.
do not know why I was distressed to see her mother's hand turned to tears.
will be more after that go back a manicure every time,
happy to see my mother like a child to feel bad.

drunken father, said her daughter was a baby baby ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ the tears ah. . . . . . .

Once a holiday home

corner downstairs where my mom and the neighbors heard chatting
After buying food I did not try so hard to go past or anxious, she had two chatted, I am waiting for them after talking with another neighbor asked me over the past
Mom: You are now in retreat, and every day at home doing ah
my mom: sit at home and then I want his son to die

After dinner the family together and you talk

Mom: After you got married, I and your dad to buy a set of cities in that small house to live in your neighborhood.
she asked my dad: What do you think?
Dad: I think I thought was very good
a confirmed forget

rebellious high school 10 pierced ears tongue lip ring has all the holidays, I'm just curious fact brought home to face Central sure I expected my mother called me cursing me out, but the results have even gone to open the door mom shocked the next moment they did not say I eat and sleep more and more nervous as usual but luck that the mother had a very open week, I joked that I love you mom my mom had not spoken for a long time I returned to the room mother I love you say you do not love yourself to get your heart broken when I

change my object.
not Mom and Dad said, is brother.
family has been object to my boyfriend, they are easy to lose that girl.
results once I have a boyfriend, to tentatively asked my brother: \My sister is in my heart the most sacred. \~ Maybe apart from their families really feel, no portrait love me like them.

University
a home mom to sleep with me one day
mom

stumbled yesterday touched you suddenly woke

\

listen to her mother, said her mother told her before the marriage: \many of her ......\could not cry.

I texted my mom, my mom give you a kiss
pro classes when you can it?
understand the teacher said I said to my mom you can be a little bit savory

I think my mom's special sweet ... ...

now college
One time my mother received the message
some words are not grammatical sentences Minato
I returned to a \good \will not be used so long
check spelling specially sent me this message
miserable I cried

to find a job that year

I see before me is always stern father

ineloquent specifically for the things I went to Beijing to
busy running after the smile apologetically before to accompany the evening meal
I call him, said:
Dad I will certainly work hard I do not want you began to cry as she spoke

father has been silent in the end of the line After my father hung
phone via text message:
daughter you grow up, my father very happy

I read in the field, my parents gave me every 3 days will make a phone call. My mother, cubs ah. Eat well put out their own, parents afraid of a girl on the outside you have no money to spend, we save some nothing. . . My tears ah. Shabu shabu.
every home, my father gave me love her hair, my hair is long, my dad is very gentle wash for me, there are parents of friends over to play, just to see the father I wash your hair, that aunt, my dad is hurt you, ah. Until now, I'm at home, showered, and all because my father with a hair dryer to blow dry my hair, I sat obediently while carrying stools, he was very happy to help me blow. Dad never let me wash the dishes, I eat Zai Zai on the line, washing dishes is his father's things.
Kusi me. . . . . .
Mom and Dad, I love you ah!

dinner, my dad still with me, saying that you are married. Who cooking you eat.
I thought, Well, I do not end up with. Dad has been made to eat

my home in Anhui
07 years I came to college
Guangzhou to Beijing this year, his younger brother to college
I want to test TOEIC, summer did not have complete
brother to come to the school when the mother begins the work could not get away, father a man to his younger brother went to Beijing
dad and brother go to send text messages that day with my mother suddenly said
the birds all flew away

time, my mother's disease is very heavy, I'll talk to her and talk to my very favorite food dish.
lying in bed, she looked at me: \
ug6ht3mh8tg is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2011, 05:00 AM   #2
ming6bai8d
Second Lieutenant

ming6bai8d is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2007286 2005 年 06 月 15 日 04:10 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Entertainment
; Garfield deserves to be a
1, I do not always watch TV after dinner, sometimes I watch TV while eating, life, some changes will increase the fun.
2, there are three things in the world to wait a very long time to come: birthday, Christmas ... ... and the pizza delivery person.
3, I feel the body has a scrawny kitten, it ... ... feel hungry.
4, Oh? Cats should eat rats? But the world has spaghetti, that also eat rats do? !
5, from today, I will not be greedy, but just love it.
6, I only eat four meals a day ... ... breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks.
7, host Jon said: > 8, Garfield, Odie the dog, said: ; 9, my weight is my own thing.
10, you think back to sleep 18 sleep for an easy thing?
11, the question is finished chocolate is gone.
12, do not tell anyone I did a good thing, that would ruin my image.
13, love comes to go, only pork is eternal.
14, New Year's morning, Garfield said, wake up: This year I decided to not more than 8 hours of sleep a day! ... ... In this case, 8 hours a day multiplied by 365, divided by 24 days ... ... ... ... 121.6 Jon! May 3 call me up!
15, I'm not a big glutton, I do not eat anything. I'm just a performance artist (pointing to the food in front of that), I finished my work.
16, today I do push-ups! ... ... Uh yeah yeah yeah yeah (it'll never make it) ... ... first prone today, tomorrow and then stay.
17, nature is illustrated by the dog creature, our life was not the worst.
18, in addition to eating and sleeping, life may have other significance, but I do not think is quite good.
19,nike dunk high mens, if a little late to come in the morning, I would like in the morning.
20, some might call this lazy, I call food for thought.
ming6bai8d is offline   Reply With Quote