Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 05-13-2011, 06:17 AM   #1
sail716an

Default cheap sunglasses cheap oakley sunglasses cheap su

Washington (CNN) -- A preliminary U.S. Navy plan to allow its chaplains to perform same-###### marriages in military chapels after the end of "don't ask, don't tell" has fired up congressional opposition.

All services are moving forward with the transition from the present ban on gays and lesbians serving openly in uniform. Top Pentagon officials are expected to sign off on the new rules and the progress of training in coming weeks.

An April 13 memo from the Navy officer in charge of chaplains says they "may" officiate at same-###### marriages or civil unions, depending on both local laws and their religious organization.

It is not clear if the other services would have a similar provision.

"Regarding the use of base facilities for same-###### marriages, legal counsel has concluded that,cheap oakley sunglasses, generally speaking, base facility use is ######ual orientation-neutral," Rear Adm. Mark Tidd, the Navy's chief of chaplains, said in the memo. "This is a change to previous training that stated same-###### marriages are not authorized on federal property."

After the pending rule change was reported in the Navy Times and Stars and Stripes newspapers,discount oakley sunglasses, it drew criticism from dozens of members of Congress.

A letter from Rep. Todd Akin, R-Missouri,cheap sunglasses, to the secretary of the Navy asking him to block the change has been signed by 63 members of Congress,coach sunglasses, according to Akin's website.

Akin says the Navy's permission for gay weddings in military chapels, once the current policy formally is ended, would violate the federal Defense of Marriage Act.

"While a state may legalize same-###### marriage, federal property and federal employees, like Navy chaplains, should not be used to perform marriages that are not recognized by federal law," Akin said on his website. "My colleagues and I are calling on the secretary of the Navy to make sure that the Navy actually follows the law. As we state in the letter, 'It is not the place of any citizen of this country to pick and choose which laws they are going to obey. We expect citizens sworn to defend those laws to set the example in their application.'"

The Pentagon said in a statement Monday that the Defense of Marriage Act "does not limit the type of religious ceremonies a chaplain may perform in a chapel on a military installation." However, while the Defense of Marriage Act still stands, the Defense Department would not recognize those unions as valid marriages even if they're performed in a state that recognizes same-###### marriages.

Cmdr. Danny Hernandez, the Navy's assistant chief of information, told CNN that under the same-###### marriage proposal, each chaplain would be bound by his own religious beliefs. "A chaplain can conduct a same-###### ceremony if it is in the tenets of his faith," Hernandez said.

And he said the policy would have no impact on military benefits. When Defense Secretary Robert Gates and others announced that the Pentagon would end the "don't ask, don't tell" policy, they made it clear that benefits for spouses and survivors are a complicated issue that would require more study and planning.
相关的主题文章:

Replica Handbags Wholesale Replica Handbags Whole

channel sunglasses chanel sunglasses best sunglas

######## oakleys sunglasses ######## oakleys sunglasses f

######## oakleys sunglasses oakley glasses ######## oakle

Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2011, 06:23 AM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

The beginning of the article is actually not that hard. For me, has always been the case. Just suddenly thought about a decade ago, And do not know how long this effect will remain, will accompany a lifetime? I determined to write a book that is not a joke book their children the goal is not difficult to achieve it? Too far out.
the way it is. In the intention to write before, I think of the star love admiration. The article is so straightforward, such as Ten years ago, holding the
So much stuff on the songs, so this problem is from the text.
Some lines inside: the Magic and the life, the years that the biggest thief was originally. The stolen far more than years.
shoes word. Half hard, half good. Step by difficult step good. Remember wrote, everything is recycled, the new beginning is the end of the old and new beginning of the end is the old. Our life is so difficult step, step came good, keep going.
Grandma, if you are willing to give up all the most precious things, put it all into the abyss of misery, and bring Oliver to fill, to be reunited with your loved ones. If I like a little brother is so large, I will be my most favorite things thrown the sea - safe money box, red and white Nintendo, Suntime Lee game VCD, GAME BOY, Gold,UGG ブーツ 格安, books, shit thing, shit game. Now grown up,ugg ブーツ, more things that can not fill the sea,UGG オーストラリア, but still continue to pursue something more.
What?
to the third, the father asked the same thing, Loom not hear sound, but smell the female sigh. Asked the woman He Suosi, and asked what the woman recalls ... ...
I am a stupid child, uncle prepared to do the stupid kids.

some things, some things like that. You can not record,ugg, because you have forgotten, the only things that can not be the cause of memory, and results through a patchwork, So you give up the record. You should not record, record is not a good habit to record your little secret will be found, for example, two books, such as your past experience, so you give up the record.
some things, some things like that. Maybe it will repeat again, repeat the process is repeated back and forth in life, as mentioned above, step by difficult step better, and always want to keep going. Maybe it will repeat again, repeat the process is repeated several generations back and forth They are repeating the same point of view, practices, experiences. I hope the result will be a change for the better.;;;;
In fact, the relationship between cheating and being cheated like this. people are always deceived in the course of their slow growth, understanding, and finally learned how to cheat people. So he hopes to use this technique to let others deceive deceived as to soothe the loss when he cheated and wounds. Finally, he found that lie is so simple, the desire for money or other, it is a shortcut So he became a liar, cheat more people to the church. pyramid schemes and deceptive feelings of the people, just so. have behaved, do not impose on others.
assumed life divided into three phases, each of 20 years, I understanding of life: The first stage is the investment stage, before the age of 20 the money we spend with their parents to learn, grow and experience. The second stage is the back of the stage, at 20 years of age, 40 years ago, we desperately money, spend as little as possible, learn to feed themselves,ugg ムートンブーツ, learn to support their parents, while the next generation to do the past work of passion, the pursuit of achievement motivation, we thought of a leisurely life, because we are tired. So we learned to use the money to go with money, we began to buy insurance, funds, stocks, futures, foreign exchange, these are Our investment before the end of life - entertainment.
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote