Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 12-30-2011, 11:21 PM   #1
changibzqh50
Private

changibzqh50 is on a distinguished road
Default Single love grass ( novel ) 6

This girl is my first month of work time to see. Is said to be the daughter of a hotel. See her when I love a first sight. As she makes them have features in my eyes like a young angel, perhaps the right to rely on this beautiful pictures.

we talking about a few rushes, encouraged me to strike up a conversation just Uncle, I am very nervous. It took a while, front pay hurry gradually dispersed teams, girls are gone. I thought it inexplicable sadness. What suddenly feel lost. Reminds me of his bitter, obediently after the call from that no longer contact me, I played a few phone calls no answer. Separated, I do not know where she was living in fortresses, there is no stable connection, there is no fixed relationship, there is no warm care. To leave that beautiful girl I brought back the most humble of heart love, wanted to die in full view of my first love, a man struggling in the poor, but escape the sadness zone.

Tomorrow is a historic day, is my history. Long way to go through eighteen spring, of age. work with the leaders when

say hello, to put the two holidays.

back to an apartment, I deft a bath, clean clothes for the body to go out. Destination - home.

waiting downstairs in the apartment, a familiar and unfamiliar people call me a call. This man, I do not want to be mentioned, for various reasons I think it is a burden. She called the mustard, my former pen pal wow power leveling, is now strange and familiar friends.

mustard is nice students, the two backs are very similar. Nice gentle well-behaved, mustard rebel against selfish. In the eyes of others are two sisters, only two in my eyes without the same flower, a lily, a multi-cows. I told her there is taboo. I obediently encouraged to contact her again and again, I do not know what reason, only the blind obedience with. I do not know Paul in New Moon and obediently they cheating, I and Paul Moon or a pair of pro-children with hand, foot and good buddy. Paul and I went to see new moon together mustard, the reason is simple, obediently instigated. In the mustard family guest, Paul Moon deliberately arranged for me and mustard both space and time feels very strange, did not think about anything. He often found chatting furtively ran out of time to pick up phone, during which I deliberately find him asking for a light cigarette, the hospital door I heard a voice call sweating, Paul Moon: good night good-bye. ? Later, after the evening's meeting, Paul Moon and obediently an affectionate look, I finally understand this so-called conspiracy. They wanted me and mustard and rub together, so I would not worry about this a stumbling block hindering their love each other. Is this? At the moment the face of this sudden call, I have not thought too much, those who had been almost forgotten those things. I answered the phone said she was in the sea mustard, asked me not to see her. I told her I intend to go home, is waiting. She said, okay, that is, ask.

hang up the phone, my heart meaning an ash. I do not know whether it will obediently remember my birthday, will go home in mid-autumn full moon night? Yes, today is a clever collision weekend. Perhaps she will go back.

with mixed feelings anxiously awaiting the arrival of the taxi. Half an hour later, the black truck driver, said telephone call to Mid-Autumn Festival is full, has no parking Teng, advised me to come back to morrow. I I curse the black car was undercover to intercept high-speed taxi, the best penalty deduction of re-buckle man, so are hard to understand the minds of hot fire of my heart. Finally boil for a few months on, we look forward to go back and look at the hearts of silent town beauty. The wishful thinking come true, do not dish soup Aohao device Sheng, I bother anyone I? By!

I can no longer be an apartment, and saw the mess that the inner surface of serious if men and women, I can not stand, I feel this whole apartment has a deoxidation. Mustard sent a text message: bon voyage, and then contact! I say go back back to the information, no car, and eat a meal with it. She Hui Xinji my address, I hit the car passed.

seen when mustard is 17:00. It was getting changed, and soon entered the sunset of the stage. KFC's sitting in the corner, the corner of the setting sun through the glass sprinkled in, like the end of November the sun like a mild, golden red. Mustard said she was bored at school on weekends, specifically up shopping. I asked her a man? She said also brought one of her cousins. Then they called who summoned her cousin. Not wearing glasses a few minutes to see students dressed like a man as her greeting. I just this type of college man simply greetings and hurried into the ordering stage. Now that an angry, that eat only a cup of cola quenches thirst. After eating something simple, I proposed to bring Wan Lvyuan mustard, she said she wanted to play the game. I teach have never seen so many times before a game, are some kind of childhood games children play outside have nothing memorable. She said the bumper cars, Ferris wheel is fun, that I have not played to bring non-yell. I am not like children's games, age of growth have put my tender heart had simultaneous upgrade, and now I have a nostalgic addition, no other side to catch the interest and innocence.

I do not understand why some people interested in some of the outsider is the idea of ​​a joke. I like standing in front of the girl, wearing glasses looked a knowledge of the wise, but many still in the childhood of, as a callow girl. She called upon the face of pitiful, and I did a soft-hearted, were forced to accompany her to catch the car to go to Wan Lvyuan.

evening under the sea with beautiful scene. Accompanied by the setting sun slowly forward, sunlight streaming into the car, flame red and does not glare. The scenery rush back, as if sitting on a giant screen and enjoy the scenery before the large, very comfortable, very beautiful.

mustard along the way told me from her school life, she spoke of her love but also side-tracked. I do not like to hear other people's gossip, is not willing to share with others the love puzzling experience. I closed ears closed, I do not want to hear some things irrelevant. However, noise in the car I had thought disorder. Mustard a moment that she just broke up with her boyfriend, a moment that they are good at. Listening to the ambiguous words, I did not wish to listen to this seems to be without her love. I told her, on behalf of precocious puppy love, the future will be very difficult based on cooked too fast. Maybe she does not understand this sentence, she will understand later, puppy love is a childish thing. I do not want to move out of their broken things to teach others, I myself is a variant, and people will be teaching other people's sympathy and compassion, also a departure from the theme of persuasion.

minds start to lose love is the most confusing, what they are doing does not mind; people who have lost love is the most imaginative minds will look on all, nominally feels that he has nothing being done, can be Anna suddenly encountered a love object will fall into the trap; mustard is the former, in my eyes, she is like a child themselves with their own contests.

Wan Lvyuan to. Near the Mid-Autumn Festival of the city, the crowd a few times more than usual. Packed full of people on the bridge, standing height can see a lot of dark mass in the traverse of the head, then reborn as the rush to hurry. We crossed the bridge, went inside the park. Park is full of people, had more than ten meters wide road choked with people, but road games to open the path Liao Liao shop no. Mustard took me to play the game, she said children want a doll, let me help her win one. Is the inner face of a woman still in her child, I had no reason to refuse.

store in a shooting game stopped, mustard pointing to a large body of the doll, said: A bullet hit the store is two dollars, twenty balloons before playing enough to get a big guy, I can only say a few brother's gun A bullet can not support! Happens to me is a good face Zhu Er, always a man of wealth in front of a woman exposed side, which I was no exception. Who had no money, how much the luxury of eating Western fast food, again throwing money playground fun, put this matter to me suddenly becomes pressure, but I always insisted Knut fresh face, after all, man.

holding a toy gun, standing five meters away of the boundary point of the war. Balloon to know is another flexible, exasperating blowing the balloon vendors are very small, there is a bully money. I have no alternative but to open fall of the gun, only to break a few dozen balloons down the gun, for had a palm-sized gadgets. Ten dollars to buy this stuff to spread the three, worth on the double for the environment, which is the market effect, no wonder some people say no he does not rape.

not get the big teddy bear, I think beneath the face. Mustard also expressed disappointment, he moved next door to drop our shop. The store's prize children the same doll, but the game different. The change threw baseball. On a five meters away trash, especially flexible, can only throw lightly can not make a great effort. Five dollars a ball, five balls for Bear. I think this will not lose out. So ready to go to war. No commitment to, the ball was thrown into three seven, only another pillow. I can only look deceptively simple, struggling up the game play that frustration.

leave the trail, mustard and shouted to ride the Ferris wheel. I can only stay with her children to do the same child, split second, I suddenly felt back baby, my heart inexplicably embarrassed. Recreation Area is a child, those games are also fun for children, I really do not want to put this Tanzhuo old head, but there is no reason. After all, with a woman, the eyes of passers-garden also feel that we are lovers, I think I happily continue to play the game.

Time flies, 11 points. Hungry tears, I urge to find a way children eat mustard, and I about Zhen Qing. He also happened to see the lights Wan Lvyuan, join us at the crowded bar Wan Lvyuan barbecue supper. And Zhen Qing inevitably have to sit together drinking, Zhen Qing said: ring, and I motioned to let him go and get a few bottles of wine. Zero timekeeping, mustard first to send me birthday wishes, Zhen Qing and I drink a toast.

and lucky number 48, representing the growing up, represent the future, representing the liability. Person's life is only an eighteen-year-old youth of eighteen is the beginning, the starting point for the future.

I did not expect a sudden decision to temporarily change the beginning, I accompanied my people are not expected. This is supposed to be one, with emotional day for adults. Everything has changed, become very disappointed. I like dead father and mother of his children in the desperately drunk. The so-called friendship, the so-called love, just like drugs I love and hate evil. Whenever I start with that joke of a nightmare, and my heart are very scared, I'm afraid I do not know what killed as their offense has been committed as realistic terror. Looked up to see Paul would think of mustard telephone moon scene, many a time I suspected that he is wrong about him, but really I think maybe more, but face the reality, but I can not escape themselves Luanxiang. It turned out that love can make a person become a devil.

wine to the end bell, I have drunk, and Zhen Qing. Each other farewell, it was already midnight point. Zhen Qing back alone, he had to get up tomorrow to go to work before the cock, efficiency must not be mistaken. Mustard said she was going to her aunt to stay overnight, but too late to worry about the night, afraid to go back and scolded, he chose one with me.

drunk people drunk, watching the beauties of spring, has entered the Autumnal Equinox is particularly popular in Hainan night. As the hot summer, hot during the day is always hot, but cool nights were cold. Tonight's weather, a bit cold. Garden outside the back of the car filled with other tourists. Lan park lights or limp, many people continue to sit on the grass enjoying the lights. Mid-Autumn Festival is a gathering of the festival, however, people living in the city join in the fun, but love alone. In their eyes, no holidays, no joy of life.

I do not know to where to go. Middle of the night with a girl back to the apartment to go, at dawn I Guarantee it becomes the object of my colleagues talking about, I am not a loser who play in this game, I do not want to become a laughing stock, so that hurt others, also hurt themselves. Helpless, I took my mustard in the deserted streets of the shuttle.

I did not intend to sleep outside the hotel, I can and Zhen Qing barely squeeze in a bed overnight. However, mustard at this time my heart has become an obstacle. I am now able to choose, and only hotel.

we Holiday coming, the sea, large and small hotels, guesthouses, hotels are fully booked. Finally, we store in a small hotel stay, and double rooms.

This may be a challenge for me, but for other men, is one Aventure. Mustard is not my favorite objects, she is even in my blacklist list in the first row. And I chose to live in one house with her. If the brain is kept drunk, I would not cheap in this past.

drunk I have to admit that I almost chaotic nature. Others believe that solitary male Guaren the same room, no swelling occurred in blood Pai things few people would believe possible. I do not believe in yourself, obviously a man in the face of home delivery of good who ogle firm who is not stupid B! Perhaps, I belong to two types of silly. Drunk halo strength, I admit she is nice, one to be occupied by the natural birth of psychology, there will be a double shadow in front of me, was I mistaken as mustard this time another person, the behavior of my wretched told me not to start with, I strongly told myself that she is not nice mustard, which is an indisputable fact. I can not save the nerves short-circuit myself, I whip his mouth, I told myself not to betray, not only betray the dead love, but also betray their own souls! Even if I am more pain, mustard and can not vent my random objects. Others can hurt me, but I do not want to hurt anyone. Just do not like women on their own, I feel evil!

this way, I sleep alone one night. Early in the morning I bid farewell to the mustard. I sent the information back on the road with her apology. Although the derailment did not do something, but my heart was sorry, that is a total mess of their own is a drink, loneliness on the hair spring, I made this time was his personality ever to blame, I am ashamed!

I went back after two days ahead of the end of the return of post, that time, I closed the phone a few days, reflect on their own. I hate mustard growing, there is no reason, I just feel a little friendship and their own without, in essence, purely strange friends of the woman, just like you can just go to open house, to my intuition eight describe: Water flowering, fallen woman. I do not have happened a little bit of relationship with her, like a pure

I hate to drink confused their own behavior, such as ring-opening monk monk, the heart suddenly dirty.
changibzqh50 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links