Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 04-13-2011, 10:58 AM   #1
sofi2juk7

Default brother who cut the -

phone and phone get married, have children called PHS, long the ugly, the signal is poor, to understand, to mobile phones and PHS phones were made with DNA testing, the results shocked: Boy! father is a walkie-talkie had it! ! -
-
-
a horse fell in love with a donkey, horse, said: I love you, donkey said: I love you too, Ma said: you kissed me, donkey said: No, my wife has said, not horses ass lips mouth! -
-
night, drunk banged lampposts, passers-by: whatcha Which? Alcoholic: knock on the door, can his wife not to open, passers-by: Beat your time, your wife be at home, you see lights on top of it also!
-
-
enchanted prince, one year can only say one word, he saved enough for five years can speak five words when speaking, came to the Princess said, fainted. Princess said,
-
-
remember when you do in kindergarten? teachers said the children: Who is the first time in bed pee fine three yuan, the second a fine of five yuan, and the third a fine of ten yuan. Then I saw you cried: teacher, how much money monthly?
-
-
Dear users: your mobile phone from this month has been a withdrawal feature, set the phone to flatten into the ATM withdrawals! If unsuccessful please contact the Information Center. Center Address: c does not slip up throat who does not say anything you point by point Tim -
-
an elderly 丢车, when he will be a new car on the ground floor, he on the three locks and clip a piece of paper: Ah you stole! The next day car is not lost, and two more locks and a piece of paper: Ah you ride

-
-
0 see 8 that; sample, the fat on the fat chanting, but also to 2 .7 bar, said belt; kneeling on it, not in 20 years to marry you kneel to 9 .6 cool about the pictures that still play upside down .8 see 3 ran crying Road; brother who cut the -
-
history of the most hilarious names: Lai Yue-chin (or a man), Liu production, Ji from the good, Li Changfu, Fan Jian, Xia Jianren, Fan system, Zhu Yiqun, Qin Shousheng (I do not know his parents how to think), Pangguang large, DU Zi Teng. -
-
Pig to South Korea for beauty, become handsome, so to the nightclub to find beauty. Afterwards Pig beauty Q: I used to know how ugly? My Pig! Beauty shocked: Two brothers, I'm old sand! -
-
early today, a mouse into a flower shop to be a cat chasing the mice that run away, picked up a rose ready to resist, the cat that hung his head in shame and said immediately: devil, too sudden! -
-
a male public toilet is constipation, to find that one person ran into the room the instant the wind and rain splinters, they like to: pants do !
-
you go to Xishuangbanna, Yunnan tour, met a group of wild boar in the siege of the way, passengers are out of food, money, wild boar unmoved, you pulled out the card. group of pigs Guier crying and said: Boss, we can find you! -
-
farmer knows the weight of dung and asked foreigners to see: Grandpa, this dressing how much a pound? farmer does not say, hand-dip the point of foreigners into his mouth, I thought: you do not tell me how much a pound, I the sauce does not tell you that you are smelling -
-
turtle high drinker, but today was drunk, sober after the friend asked: How come you still drunk? turtles sigh: Oh! non octopus and man Finger Guessing Game last night, the dog days of so many hands, it all see, however, the lost miserable! (more than a day in the various positions are hard for friends to prepare, and I hope every day happy, smiling. read must be referred to, ah ... to laugh, years less)

Sponsored Links