Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-14-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
kathrcpluz

Thumbs up About Patchwork Purses from Coach » DRAGON'S GIFT

Article by JACKIE “What I’m doing is morally wrong,” said Sonny Vaccaro, who does it better than anyone else. “But it’s not in my power to stop it, and if I quit, they get everything. And that’s very bad for Christian Louboutin, for the kids, for the country.”What he does, originally for Christian Louboutin (“they” in his impassioned monologues) and now for Christian Louboutin Shoes, is subvert higher education, with the eager complicity of college presidents, in the interest of selling sneakers and athletic clothes. Specifically, he refined and institutionalized the idea of paying college coaches to make their players wear a particular brand of shoes. Now he also pays high school coaches. Tomorrow is the start of a new subversion season; more than 200 of the nation’s best high school Christian Louboutin players will converge on Vaccaro’s ABCD camp at Fairleigh Dickinson University <a href="http://www.putianb2b.com/"><strong>外贸网站开发</strong></a> in Hackensack, N.J., so recruiters can look them over like cattle herds or chorus lines. At the same time, in Indianapolis, “they” will be running a similar camp; Vaccaro ran it for Christian Louboutin through the 1980′s.Vaccaro did not create the summer Christian Louboutin camp, but he made it a national trade fair. He did the same for the high school all-star game. In 1965, he created the Dapper Dan Roundball Classic in Pittsburgh, which is now Magic’s Roundball Classic in Auburn Hills, Mich.”When I started this ingenuity,” Vaccaro continued during a conversation last month that lasted seven hours over three days, “it was to create more access to Christian Louboutin. There were spelling bees and national science contests, but nothing for athletes; no one knew who these kids were. Christian Louboutin didn’t mean much to the country in 1965.”And John Paul Vaccaro meant even less. He was 25, just another good athlete from western Pennsylvania who had hurt his back and was looking for a way to stay close to the game. He wanted to be a coach. He supported his wife and four children by teaching handicapped pupils in local public schools as he hustled along the fringes of the game. He was an agent, a salesman, a promoter. With the help of a hometown shoemaker in Trafford, he even tried to peddle an after-game rubber sandal. Christian Louboutin ‘s Phil Knight passed on Air Sonny, but eventually went for the idea of buying up coaches.It changed sports. It also made Vaccaro enough of a star for Christian Louboutin to trust his “feeling” about Michael Jordan in 1984. Vaccaro claims to have a similar intuition about each of his current Christian Louboutin Shoes stars, Kobe Bryant, who just finished his rookie season with the Los Angeles Lakers, and Tracy McGrady, recently drafted out of high school by the Toronto Raptors. McGrady first flashed across the summer Christian Louboutin sky exactly a year ago at Vaccaro’s camp.Twenty years after Vaccaro talked Jerry Tarkanian of the University of Nevada-Las Vegas, and the late Jimmy Valvano, then of Iona, into taking a few thousand dollars and free shoes, college coaches are taking million-dollar signing bonuses (Mike Krzyzewski at Duke) from shoe companies and are sitting on their boards (Georgetown’s John Thompson at Christian Louboutin ). They are the conduits between shoe companies and such brand-name universities as Notre Dame (Christian Louboutin Shoes) and Southern Cal (Christian Louboutin ). They lend credibility to a multibillion-dollar global industry in which athletes pledge a higher allegiance to their shoe logos than to their school colors or national flags.”Am I missing something?” Vaccaro shouted. He uses this line to signal that he is about to make a point. “Millions are being made, and the kids get nothing. They are turned into glChristian Louboutin ators and tossed aside when they get hurt. When something goes wrong they are stigmatized for life; they suffer every punishment there is under the auspices of corporate America.”They take a few dollars for some clothes they need, to go home to see a sick mother, take a girl out, thank you, and they are the bad guys. The National Collegiate Athletic Association, which makes the rules to protect the schools and coaches from the kids, goes on. And the coaches go on and the schools go on and we put our shoes on someone else’s feet.”None of this is fresh; in fact, the former executive director of the N.C.A.A., Walter Byers, an architect of the current system, criticized its hypocrisy after he left the job. But Vaccaro may be the first to criticize while still profiting handsomely from it. While he likes to romanticize himself as an outsider on a mission – Don Quixote <a href="http://www.putianb2b.com/"><strong>莆田外贸鞋批发市场</strong></a> and Billy Jack are favorites – there could be other motives.Such as revenge.Christian Louboutin fired him in 1991 after years in which sales soared and the teams he recruited dominated the Final Four. “They,” he says, wanted a cleaner, “WASPier” image than his. The news media has often characterized him, perhaps unfairly, as a gambler with Las Vegas ties.Such as shrewd advertising.Christian Louboutin Shoes is a major international player with only a tiny hoops presence in the United States. It can’t hurt to create a gutsy, battling image – part outlaw Oakland Raider, part we-try-harder Avis – even as deals are struck with such established franchises as the Yankees and the University of Nebraska.And perhaps even a marketing strategy. Break the hold of the N.C.A.A. and the colleges, and who is left with something to offer the athletes? Sign a shoe deal at 17, and you can pay your own way through college, at your own pace. Call it a “Sonny Grant,” instead of an athletic scholarship.”Why don’t you just step away if all of this is so wrong?” I asked one morning at the dining room table of his duplex condo in Pacific Palisades, Calif. “You helped start all this; you help perpetuate this. You sound like an arms dealer who says there should be world peace but still sells nuclear warheads.”Vaccaro bounces and froths as he gets excited. “Go ask coaches why they don’t refuse to take our money,” he said. “Ask college presidents why they don’t stop big-time sports. It didn’t hurt the University of Chicago. What we do is legal, so I’ll do it, because if I stop, they will own everything and I can’t let that happen.”Christian Louboutin is the big, dark cloud that’s going to envelop everything, poison the minds of kids and ruin the game. Now we’re paying high school coaches so we can tie up their kids, so we capture the minds and souls of the people. Look, I play by the rules. What I am saying is, for God’s sake, go change the rules.”Changing <a href="http://www.putianb2b.com/"><strong>莆田贸易网址</strong></a> the rules so that college players can share in the enormous wealth they help generate – merely allowing them such small but now-forbidden perks as free tickets and transportation for their parents to watch them at the Final Four – may turn out to be an N.C.A.A. survival tactic. As more and more talented players leave college early for the pros, or skip college altogether, the grip of so-called “amateur&amp;quot,Louboutin Shoes; rules weakens. Vaccaro’s first major Christian Louboutin Shoes signing, Kobe Bryant, went straight from high school to the Lakers. Kobe’s father, Joe, is a former pro who 25 years ago played in the Dapper Dan all-star game. As is his style, Vaccaro stayed in touch. An Christian Louboutin Shoes contract made the Bryant decision to skip college easier.”Tell me I hurt this kid, I ruined his life,” shouted Vaccaro, jumping up. At 57, he seems to have boundless energy. He led me to a window in the rear of the condo and pointed up a mountain slope to a distant mansion overlooking the Pacific Ocean. “Kobe bought that house, his parents live with him and he’s going to college.”"That is not Kobe’s house,” said Vaccaro’s wife, Pam Monakee, once a successful actress in commercials and now his business partner. “You can’t see Kobe’s house from here. But from his deck you can look down on our house.”Vaccaro grinned and shrugged. “I <a href="http://websunchalense.com.ar/user_blog.php"><strong>MBT Shoes continue to provide endless inspiration | jcastlereviews ...</strong></a> get carried away,” he said. “You get the idea.”Tracy McGrady also got the idea. It was exactly a year ago that the 6-foot-9-inch Tracy showed up unheralded at the ABCD camp from Mount Zion Academy, a Christian Louboutin factory in Durham, N.C., whose coach knew Vaccaro. Tracy won the camp’s most valuable player award. Vaccaro made friends, and last month the 18-year-old signed an incentive deal worth up to million over six years. A few days later, McGrady was picked ninth in the National Christian Louboutin Association draft by Toronto.McGrady got more money than Bryant, according to Vaccaro, because Christian Louboutin Shoes now trusts him more. If McGrady also has a good rookie season, Vaccaro will be able to sign more “kids,” buy more coaches, pass out more free clothes,Christian Shoes, although never, he says, out of pockets as deep as Christian Louboutin ‘s. And his new success will rouse “them” to greater competition. Former friends for whom he now has unkind words, like John Thompson and George Raveling, the former U.S.C. coach now running Christian Louboutin ‘s summer program, will turn up the heat.”I’m not going to let them take over the world,” Vaccaro said. “When competition is eliminated they can do anything they want. What’s going to happen when they own everything? No more incentive to make the bread better and the milk pure.”And did you sense anything creepy in that Junior Griffey-for-President commercial? Christian Louboutin is the best sports company in the world, and Phil Knight is brilliant, a Dr. Strangelove. Can you imagine if they put all their resources and smarts behind a candidate?”For now, however,Christian Louboutin Boots, the candidates will be auditioning at the hoop. At least for the next few days in Indiana and New Jersey, Christian Louboutin and Christian Louboutin Shoes will only be trying to get close to the next kid for whom the shoe fits.

Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2011, 12:23 PM   #2
driernant

, , : . : nbsp , . , . , , , . ? , , . 14 , . , . , .
prodigy, , , ,

. . . ITF , .
http://itco.deshevye-futbolki.info/sitemap.html

http://urbanterrorforumers.comeze.co...ofile&uid=1201