Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 08-13-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
clare05mq

Thumbs up It's official, if familiar: Perry's in - Austin American-Statesman

By Chuck Lindell AMERICAN-STATESMAN STAFF Published: 7:06&nbsp;p.m.&nbsp;Thursday,&nbsp;Aug.&nbsp;11,&n bsp;2011 The news broke Thursday afternoon, though it might have had a familiar ring to it.Gov. Rick Perry, The Associated Press reported in an afternoon news alert, is indeed running for president, as confirmed by Perry spokesman Mark Miner.Now, there's nobody left who believes Perry is not running for president.Just Monday, every news outlet, from the mainstream media to specialty blogs, reported that Perry will use Saturday's speech in South Carolina to eliminate any doubt that his future will include many trips to Iowa, New Hampshire and other <a href="http://www.afashionbuy.com/Handbags-Gucci-Handbag-f2-39-c3-18.html"><strong>Buy Discount Gucci Bags</strong></a> early primary states.Even Perry has stopped being coy about his plans."My hope is that in four years, people could take a look at what we've done in Washington, D.C., and know that I have made Washington, D.C., less consequential in their lives," Perry said Thursday in an interview with a New Hampshire TV station.That interview was taped in KVUE's North Austin studios. Afterward, KVUE staffers presented Perry with a printout of the AP alert. The governor, <a href="http://www.afashionbuy.com/Handbags-Juicy-Handbag-f2-39-c3-17.html"><strong>Cheap Juicy bags On Sale</strong></a> sporting a broad smile, signed and dated the printout, then slipped out without further comment.The official confirmation of Perry for President gave the governor another day of headlines and breaking news alerts on cable TV. It ensured that news reports of Thursday night's Iowa debate among eight already announced GOP candidates will include at least one line about the looming presence of a certain Texan. More news will follow about Saturday's speech-slash-announcement.It's all part of the modern-day campaign rollout. Why have one event with music and balloons when you can stretch the news cycle by two or more days?Sometime soon, however, the will-he-run speculation will give way to intense scrutiny of Perry's tenure as governor, his private life and everything in between.But for one more day <a href="http://www.afashionbuy.com/"><strong>cheap gucci sunglass</strong></a> at least, Perry basked in the attention, which included Time magazine's publication of an extensive Perry interview.In his talk with reporter Mark Halperin, Perry said he has grown comfortable with the idea that running for president "is what I'm supposed to be doing."Perry expanded on the notion in his seven-minute interview with WMUR in Manchester, N.H."It's about me doing my duty," he said. "It's about bringing some principles and vision to this country that give people hope that America's finest and greatest days are ahead of us, they're not behind us."Perry also listed four campaign themes &mdash; job creation, low taxes, limited regulation and "a legal system that does not allow for over-suing.""I'm going to lay out a positive, bright future <a href="http://www.xinzhouba.com/view.php?id=33565"><strong>Handmade Jagannatha tie dye Tapestries and Shirts Sale - Dandavats</strong></a> tied to the vision I have of going to Washington, D.C., and making a difference," Perry said.clindell@statesman.com, 912-2569

Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
nopq775

Exclamation Christians are

Christians are wow gold taught to consider they're wow powerleveling travelers in a naturalized buy wow gold occupation. Wayfaring strangers. Now wow power leveling we really are; Earth is ceasing wow gold to prettify our uncolored concern.