Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 03-14-2011, 05:30 AM   #1
zdpyolpjva
Private First Class

zdpyolpjva is on a distinguished road
Default 【Former employees Taobao Taobao leaking secret】

10, Taobao food】 【entrance
8, Zhuang】 【bodily entrance

If you want to buy women's categories of goods, can be from here.

Beauty commodities, from here.
scouring the best place. Snacks, specialty / nutritional and dietary food / tea drinks

men's class if you want to buy goods from here to enter.

| Back to logs list
4, Taobao Men】 【entrance
11, 【Taiwan】 fashion portal
5, Women Sale】 【entrance
If you want to buy beauty

commodities, please enter from here. PC / laptop / mobile phone brand / MP3/MP44 / cottage phone / digital camera / video camera / accessories / storage / culture,cheap moncler jackets, education, all in the digital mobile phone 【】

6, digital phone】 【entrance

7, home life】 【entrance
most buyers search for products, the most concerned about the brand, the largest selling products, attention index, hot week, and other information, all in Billboard】 【Taobao.
Oh, that's all you, my friend asked me not to tell outsiders (I think that s okay, Taobao so many people; Who knows where to leak out), I hope to help you.
=============================================== =================
I analyzed:
have the following doubts,
1, site why not www.taobao.com, the front also pindao.huoban.taobao.com whether a string of loud noise?
I asked another friend to do the site,ed hardy günstig, he said that the prefix is no problem, above the entrance opening 16 is indeed the official site Taobao page.

2, site no problem, why not open the page Taobao it?
friend said,juicy couture babys, the internal channel Well, of course, not directly open the home page; if it is in the home, that is not the Earth's people know friends.

3, the shops on these pages, goods are Taobao it?
comparison of my own doing, through these channels into the open the shop and found the shop in Taobao home, shop name is the same, Want Want is the same,christian audigier clothing, the product information is concerned.

Accordingly, I determine the basic is credible; So I bought a tentative 29 dollar T-shirt, also cheated 29 yuan; the results of the seller is very warm, the service attitude is very Well, soon to get the goods, and cotton, very satisfied! Proven, is credible;

course, I only test of a business; if there are false friends to meet, please explain Replies, but also to avoid all fooled. .
If you want to buy shoes and bags jewelry products, please enter from here.

all is Taiwan and Taiwan from the motherland, fashion, beautiful women who can pay attention to, ah.

3, Electric City】 【Taobao entrance
brand appliances, formal invoices, Taobao and Jingdong Mall, the new competition, new weapons and eggs.
12, Taobao Billboard】 【entrance
9,juicy couture crown, shoes, bag accessories】 【entrance

home life if you want to buy commodities, please enter from here. Home Daily / creative home / bedding / cushion / curtain / cloth / kitchen dining / bath care / furnishings / Crafts / cross stitch, make home life in the 【】

Reprinted from 404429 at 12:48 on December 28, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
thousands and thousands of shops Taobao, Taobao is thousand thousands of products, how to quickly find what they want, cheap authentic? Taobao veteran, this is no easy matter, let alone a beginner.

Taobao business was mixed, many of them have bad business sale of counterfeits to deceive consumers. Even a few years my online shopping experiences on the old bird has also been excessive. Some time ago with a friend complained, friends turned a 【Taobao】 internal staff gave me a shopping channel, is said to be former employees leak. After I enter the shopping channel from the inside. The following is the original, we help analyze credibility:
=================================== ==========================
If you have been online shopping experience, you must know that Taobao, you know you can enter the site Taobao web page, but you certainly do not know there are a variety of internal staff Taobao shopping channel; such as: authentic mall channel,ed hardy uk, from here all the quality Taobao business, do not worry about cheated Maidaojiahuo; Taobao marketing channels, Since then entered to find promotional products on the ;........, Do not worry, more internal channels, I tell you one by one. Note, do not spread everywhere, Oh, this is my boyfriend before Taobao told me to go to work.

1, entry
】 【Taobao looking for sales promotion specials, from the entrance on the right.

2, genuine Taobao Mall】 【entrance
Taobao from here is the quality of the whole business, not worry about Maidaojiahuo cheated out.

beautiful women and delicious snacks
If you are ready to Tao Tao Digital
zdpyolpjva is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links