Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > General Free Advertising Directories

General Free Advertising Directories This is a list of general free advertising directories.

Old 05-19-2011, 06:23 AM   #1
manjun1081

Default 牙医携香蕉水乘公交被拘5天

早报记者 杨洁 实习生 夏修露 通讯员 赵齐

今年6月,湖南永州市发生一起犯罪嫌疑人欲劫持公交车逃跑的事件,公交车女司机桂艳华的沉着应对,使车 上50余名乘客转危为安。而近日,上海18路公交车女司机耿某也表现了她的机智冷静,成功将一名携带危险品 的男子移交警方,保障了车上乘客的安全。

车厢内飘起刺鼻气味

7月27日16时35分左右,一辆18路空调车正由南向北行驶,nike air max。车辆开到了西藏中路路段,由于路面正在进行翻修并有一些窨井盖,车辆只能颠颠簸簸地行进。而正是车辆的颠 簸,nike shoes uk,导致一名男子包中的香蕉水溢出瓶外。

16时37分,车辆在西藏中路站停靠,车上乘客和司机开始闻到一股刺鼻的气味。

女司机耿某说,她当时就想报警了,但是也不知道是什么人带了什么东西,而且站台也没有警察,车辆再次启 动。

耿某说,为了乘客和自身的安全,cool nike air max,她决定马上找民警报案。她开车向前行驶了约25米至凤阳路处,耿某看见一名交警,她立刻停车 报警。

民警13分钟处理完毕

接到报警后,民警立即将情况上报指挥中心,随后组织附近四位民警迅速上车。通过乘客和司机的指认,民警 控制住车上右侧第三排的一名男子,并在其腿上的一个长约35cm、宽20cm的黑色包中查获一瓶15ml的 香蕉水,nike shox,为易燃易爆品溶剂。交警立刻疏导周边车辆改道,将这辆18路公交停至最西侧的车道,车上百余名乘客也被紧 急疏散。

民警将包转移到附近一个空旷的花坛处,随后把该男子带回南京东路派出所接受调查。据悉,经过民警们的通 力协作,该事件仅用了13分钟就成功处理完毕,交通恢复正常,整个过程无人员伤亡。

携危险品者系一牙医

根据警方调查,该男子名叫陈仕雄,现年42岁,贵州籍,自称是一位牙科医生,刚来上海2个月,所携带的 香蕉水是用于制作假牙的。他表示,知道自己所携带的是违禁品,但抱有侥幸心理。

根据《中华人民共和国治安管理处罚法》第30条和《中华人民共和国消防法第62条的相关规定,警方处以 该男子行政拘留5天。警方提示:为了乘客的安全,请不要携带危险品上车,如经发现将严肃查处。

◎ 相关新闻

公交尾部冒烟 乘客紧急疏散

早报记者 顾文剑 栾晓娜

实习生 王谅晨

昨日12时左右,一辆正在天目中路行驶的63路公交车车尾发生自燃现象,车上所有乘客均安 全疏散。

事发地点位于63路公交车天目中路站附近,一辆牌照为沪B27410的公交车正沿着天目西路由西往东行 驶。当该车驶至大统路天目中路公交站点时,车后部发动机部位冒出黑烟。

目击者刘先生称,车上包括司乘人员有10多人。乘客立即招呼司机停车。由于车子正好停靠在站点,车门打 开后,乘客很快疏散。司机拿起灭火器,冲到车尾打开发动机盖,但未见火光。

63路公交车队的相关负责人称,维修工对这辆公交车进行检修时发现,由于汽油喷进气缸内,导致发动机在 车辆停止的状态下仍然无法熄火,而汽油在遇高温后迅速气化,因此产生了一些浓烟。

Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2011, 06:41 AM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from alumni of the user at 20:33 on December 22, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Miscellaneous world Kan
【01】 take a bus one night, watching the lights change constantly roadside, trees and pedestrians.
【02】
heard a familiar lyrics, I think of someone who used to say to protect you, now is not in the people around them.
【03】
a person to see movies,tory burch reva, eat popcorn.
【04】
holiday time, and stood somewhere in the school roof, watching the sky and the empty road.
【05】 passing a
and like with people who have been to the restaurant, the restaurant was removed, the memory too.
【06】
night to face the dark and empty one.
【07】
liked the people want to laugh in front, only smiling and crying out.
【08】 The
care about their people say nothing, I'm fine, I assure you.
【09】
himself Xiaoping Guo, thought someone had cut open a mango when you smile.
【10】
watching a depressing movie, want to cry but cry.
【11】
pick up the phone, press the number has been reluctant after the green dial button.
【12】
in noisy places,tory burch on sale, only you sit quietly, do not want to listen to others.
【13】
called enemy, the enemy said, I am busy, talk later.

【14】 met
happy happy thing, no one to share.
【15】
eat a dish,tory burch outlet, I think of people said that to learn it for you, for you life.
【16】
may have seen a similar back.
【17】
while doing the laundry, drying of clothes you think of his look.
【18】
hot day in air conditioning room, remembering a man, once you sweat running,tory burch flats, only to laugh at the scene.
【19】
up the courage to intentionally send the wrong message to people who want to contact the next day wake up, still no news of him.
【20】
someone says to you, you really like a little princess, do you think has been exalted like a princess.
【21】 embarrassed
meet a like you, but you can never understand their love of the boys.
【22】 smile on the face of approaching friends, friends did not see it.
【23】
think young friends, but now they no longer contact.
【24】
you tell a joke and everyone around you do not laugh, but remember someone said to you, I think you look funny jokes.
【25】
want to make a phone call to their parents like a baby,tory burch 2011, then her tongue back, because they do not want to worry about.
【26】
winter, in the cold wind, bind tightly his coat.
【27】
huddled in the quilt to sleep.
【28】
a person dreaming about and wake up but only own one.
【29】
new road on both sides of the trees grow green leaves, joy and excitement, but this animation was theirs, you have nothing.
【30】
wear high heels feet hurt, a man leaning on a tree off street shoes.
【31】
something bad, he will not repair, do not have someone to help you repair.
【32】
movie ended, you and other people still do not have to.
【33】
carefully arranged appointments for a long time, close to the other party has to answer to no time.
【34】
one shot ID.

【35】
before going to sleep, to close less than a good night text messages.
【36】
sad, do not know who to call better.
【37】
obviously not willing to, but they must throw away the memory of the last something about the moment.
【38】
said to him, I have been very good, you have been good.
【39】
harm to others, inability to care about, do not want to care about time.
【40】
wake up every day to forget yesterday, when unpleasant.
【41】
see beautiful things when you go shopping, you want to buy it for him, but you can not buy him.
【42】
seen wearing lovers lovers holding hands crossing the road.
【43】
a person to forget the haircut,tory burch shoes, updated around the object.
【44】
open diary, and saw there is a person's name.
【45】
obviously not the face of a pile, but not willing to remove or destroy the photos.
【46】
saw a lot like you, and you have the same experience with the story of people.
【47】
miss each other when the other party do not know.

life so long, so I always have to stop and look lonely, lonely without shame, is loneliness. And if there is no memory of this thing, people do not understand what is not alone.
Fortunately, optimistic as I, alone, only the moment thing. I am more fortunate, so the age of 25 can experience a rich past.
though, it would be lonely I miss the future.
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote