Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Internet Marketing Forums

Internet Marketing Forums This is a list of Internet Marketing Forums that have a FREE Advertising Section that you can post your ads in.

Old 08-07-2011, 10:27 PM   #1
Q6u0e2y7j

Default Home {merely} in the recall

Home only in the recollection

have to leave home to go out to acquire a living for 40 years, Shenzhen is also the way to fifteen years. In recent years, accessibility, open different car, so will go home a few times a year, home seem among approach. However, on reflection, just reside home in my memory, because my memory of home and far from home. I would rather reside in my home on the memory.
my hometown in Guangdong Jieyang Rongcheng, Jieyang County over the past called Rong town. Guangdong Jieyang is ancient Yap, a long history, has been seen in historical records 2200 years. Named after the ancient one of Jieyang Jieyang Wuling Ridge, Spring and Autumn when the floor is Baiyue. Emperor Ping Yue, after 33 years (214 BC) the establishment of Jieyang guarding district, beneath the South China Sea county. Han Yuanding six years (111 BC) formed Jieyang County, now under the jurisdiction of Chaozhou, Xing Mei, and the Taiwanese Longxi, Zhangpu other places. Dong Jin Chengdi into and six years (AD 331) is divided into Haiyang Jieyang, Chaoyang, Haining, Sui 4 counties. After several re-waste to Song Shaoxing 10 years (AD 1140), and the establishment of Jieyang County. After the founding of current China, Jieyang, Chaozhou-Shantou zone under the county has, Guangdong Administrative Region, Shantou area, Shantou City. 991 years it became a city (prefecture class), jurisdiction Fuzhou, Jiedong Jiexi, Puning, benefits to a four-county area (Puning to class cities), population 570 million.
Jieyang Rongcheng has always been the political, economic and cultural hub. Rongcheng City for the banyan tree, this luxuriant Weng Wei, canoe established tropical and subtropical trees, was everywhere. Summer, trees birds chirping, trees are a good place for people to enjoy the chilly. Unfortunately, the city has rarely seen a large banyan tree, perhaps because when they get in the direction of urban development has been fade away, right?
Rongcheng north Huang Qishan, south street lavender mountains, Rongjiang here into two, into South River, North River, around Fuzhou. Bird's eye outlook on standing Huang Qishan, Fuzhou is sketched into a north and south river Gourd. So people say, Fuzhou is a congratulated land. Criss-cross the river north and south through some channels to communication channels between the radius often have some decorative ponds of altering duration, so Fuzhou Oriental Venice of the past, many people in front of the stream or pond behind the house is, ship You can stop at the door next to the stone steps. Is full of bridges. And south along the bridges people different is the bridge most of the Rongcheng Shibanqiao is flat, preferably than south of the stone arch bridge.
I lived in Fuzhou East Gate Lane after a stone kick the river dry. Dry Creek is a stream Chaoshan words meaning, that is, I lived next to a stream. A child, my family less than three hundred meters around the inside of at least five different sizes and forty-five River Pond: After the door is the river, south over the ring road is the new river, about 100 meters further south is Rongjiang Nanhe; home not in no way the southwest side of a north-south river, there is one Shibanqiao called channels, there is a bit of correction river both north and south gate called . As for the pond, it is spread, I have a door. Child, the door is a small square (we call Pond is actually the middle of the river relatively wide areas. We have lived approximate the folks, so this little square called Courtyard of the East, West and north of the house, the south is the pond, pond with a tall longan trees. Children playing in the courtyard in the play, kite flying, tree climbing. . . Mid-Autumn Festival, we picked up the tiles, amass in the courtyard in the middle of a one high pagoda; and picked up firewood, Mid-Autumn evening, inside the fodder into the burning tower. Until the red pagoda burned red. Then, spatter a handful of salt in the pagoda, will sound crackling sound. Then, sprinkle with a sulfur abrasive, wow, blue flames drew Yingying surprising! Rose water, earthworms as lure ambition be hired, the red-hot pin bent anchors, to arrest small shrimp fishing river fishing small crabs; low tide, and we are in the river and put a pre-dug pond Some stone tiles so that the fish hiding the pit, the water tub dry, there will always be harvested. Or made with nag tail hair pony set, plug in the skinny bamboo, used to set crab trilobata. Crab trilobata is a small crab, with red claws. Low tide, there are many crab foraging on the shore trilobata, we bully it with horsehair cover, it thought it was a small beast claws to brace on the dancers. This time it's claws to live condom, put it to seize. In fact, crab trilobata is very easy to grasp, and with a line tied to a small chip of pickled radish and the favor as tempt, to lure it is also very good. Always clamp the lure and clutch it until you grip it into your little bucket.
close to my home away from the ring road, over the river is. Ring Road in Fuzhou on the original basis walls built around Fuzhou week, about four or five km circuit, ten-meter-wide road. In ancient times, East and West walls with four gates, there is a door called Jinxianmen Drum Tower, Fuzhou therefore commonly known as the Home were the ring road called the At that time,Diesel Jeans UK, the city leaves the altitude lined with large eucalyptus, acacia trees and phoenix trees, trees are one meter wide grass. Summer night, we like to top the city under a tree screen, the grass spread on mats, children and adults or men and women sitting or lying down. At that time the evening is indeed no automobiles passing, and even bikes are very little. Around filled with eucalyptus fuel with a reanimating taste of fresh, or is it more scent Albizia julibrissin, ears are crickets chirp, frogs quack sound. Albizia julibrissin is open only at night, its petals can not see, only a head of long, pearly seeped green stamens, like a cute pompon. Eucalyptus small inconspicuous flowers, bloom time, flower buds out, like one small Zhu Li, girls like to pick up strung bracelet. I like lying down, looking at the stars the moon, listening to Mama fairy anecdotes, or listen my father say, Sometimes, also brother and sister sing . .
about 1956 or 57 years, in Jiexi (then still chapter of Jieyang) the amendment of the new River pond, dug a canal, irrigation Fuzhou mu farmland east of Fish Lake. This channel through the door near our house, on the south side of the ring road. We put the new river channel is called, qu shui clear bright and clean, we are using it as drinking water. Channel breadth is not ten meters deep twenty-three meters. We also went to the channel swim, I But adults do not like to swim in the new river, about the Therefore, adults go to Dasi is the caption of Rongjiang. Rongjiang Nanhe from us very far, walking is fifty-six minutes. From the Dongsheng Street, a enterprise called Dongsheng end of the street is a ferry, lug vegetable farmers, to cost a penny ferry ride south from the river to the village to the city, Cook sold to purchase back a little Grocery supplies. We generally east of a intersection of the relatively flat floodplain swim ashore some burning ash kiln shell, we call them Chaozhou-Shantou area of ​​the underground collection of some shell membrane, to dig it up and placed in the kiln burning frail, and it becomes the same as the lime materials. Ash when burning shell, there will be a thick white cloud coming out, a little choking smell. Now through Dongsheng Street, I still smell like the taste of vinegar stock; go crossing, thought of that thick, white smoke and it was a special taste. Unfortunately, now they are rolling to the east with that Rongjiang of the water, evaporated. . .

memories of home is so beautiful, but her prettiness has usualered with the years passing and. Now I discern the family, rotated out to be a rundown, destroyed, appalling. Ah, family, adore you so that your wandering feel melancholy! This annual I
85-year-old mother lived in my home in Shenzhen for five months, yesterday I took her home. As usual, come and gone, only stay 28 hours. Period, I spent an hour, is the fourth brother, and his daughter waded half Fuzhou, with my 10D digital camera to log a few shots. Let me take you to see with the camera now Fuzhou, let you see me sad reason it!
Fourth Brother and I and his daughter, beginning from the fourth brother's home, by playing rock Lane - East Gate Street - Twin Peaks Road to the old Taixing, to the Temple,Diesel Jeans, and then through the mountain - Nga - Forbidden City feet, around the Forbidden City half weeks later by the Then drove to fish the lake, to river detection of the
four brothers living in the Chinese High School next to the New River in front of me is not a remove and sunny and neat, surging water of the irrigation channels, but a tiny dry bottom, black, shambles of a drainage trench. Laundry vegetables when women, babies playing in the water of the stone steps, stone diagonal, and there is a tramp on the side Remember from the Now convert a short, arched stone bridge, called Bridge railing, a couple of mutual I looked to the bridge, about 2 meters broad and merely later the rill, has become an open sewers, piles of waste, The door of the tarn was fraught out in the courtyard of their house above the half with Young built a house. My far great-uncle of 2 brothers age shared a mini of that between the Our family's old house, turned out to be a den, called The door has a small Had a small patio, there is a circular door, circular which is a big patio doors, patio nigh the north hall and two chambers, a courtyard after the wells, wells have a small green space backward, planted a mulberry and some flowers. I was a children live in the northwardly pinion, the courtyard, over the water, the gatehouse are playing we activity, rest place, leaving many infancy memories. But now old house has been devastated, and even the weeds in front of always strengths to. Old house lived a poor tin not afford to obtain marital to his wife's brother, calculation, alternatively my uncle's generation, have more than 60 years old. Ten years antecedent, we brothers heaved in the elemental north wing was built above the three-story house, was my mommy, brother and five younger brother's home. Dad then this year is called the house with my grandfather, labeled Such a aggregate of three hundred square meters of small structure, Lane has been playing beautiful agreeable the stone. Within our adjoining Guocuo, it becomes even more run down. Stone Lane to melodrama merely an meter wide, maybe something who accustom to live here is a dry stone line of business of playing. Stone Road north out of the fight, went to the East Gate Street. East Gate Street, Tung Tau is the Gate I memorize that time East Gate Street, there are numerous arch, lined with many small shops in Stone Lane coalition and the fight there is a The medium of the avenue, there is my alma mater, East Gate basic educate, I peruse here from third grade primary educate,Diesel UK, now is the East Gate Junior High School. This turned out to be a large sanctuary, called Guo Ancestral Hall, the so-called Now, the impressively large Guo Ancestral Hall of the plaque above the door, and the East Gate Junior High School side of the sign aboard the door has become so ragged, not many people feel, calculate.
East Gate Junior High School along the road is bimodal Lane, Lane's other end is the name of the temple bimodal Chaozhou Temple. Temple built in Tang Dynasty,New Diesel Jeans 2011, this repair was magnificent peaks, annoy is also very busy.
and bimodal Temple as rebuilt after the Cultural Revolution there in the Temple. Jieyang Temple size is not small, I remember growing up here is a very lively place, the door selling a variety of snacks, a fortune-telling divination, there cheater,Diesel Store, and constantly bustling. During the Cultural Revolution, devastated the Temple to the Four Olds, was after re-built up, a door that the two tall and powerful God, Shek Mun, when pushed to the Cultural Revolution, and broken into several cross-sectional, after re-sculpture of a pair, but in no way the original tall. Temple plaque couplets, and invited Jieyang, Guangdong Province, as well as the notable calligrapher to write the country, the believers have come here to Prayer. Side is the people's subsistence carving broad, meantime the mushroom of spirits is the Buddha, which is not value musing it?
tens of meters west from the Temple, went to the mountain. The mountain understood as Main Street, and many cities in Guangdong, Zhongshan Road, past the city's largest and most bustling street. Street cache in rows on either sides of the last partition percentage, is a commercial prime. But now the rumble has already become a object of the past, the shops forward the plunge, few pedestrians on the road, which is that the south arcade-style building, vaguely reminiscent of past honor.
in the northern mountain is About from the Ming Dynasty, this is the official seat of the county magistrate. Yuan positive for 12 years, to justify opposition pirates, in the county administration from a repair around the stone 4 meters tall, more than 600 meters of the perimeter wall, a Forbidden City. Today vicissitudes changes, Forbidden City remains. In 1988, the Forbidden City was listed as Jieyang opener cultural relics conservation elements.
quit the Forbidden City, to Confucius Temple in the quondam where folk phoned the This was originally a very brisk place, yet immediately likewise appears to be declining. Jieyang have said appearance the country in addition to most great Qufu Confucian Temple of Confucius, which advocates study of people customs and the Jieyang. Jieyang scale Confucius Temple, in front of Ling Xing Gate, 鲤鱼跳龙门 screen wall, Pan Chi, Golden Water Bridge, and then Dacheng Gate, Dacheng door into the magnificent Great Hall namely the tolerance, the temple houses the sculpture of Confucius. Completely mock the Confucius Temple, the palace building, indicating the creating when the Confucius Temple, Confucius has been enshrined as the common status of the dictator. (Emperor empire namely became the Now, Confucius Temple and as Jieyang City Museum, go to stamps, we also did not work deserving to the period the.
Jinxianmen far away from the Confucius Temple, separated by a mall. Jieyang five doors Jinxianmen is the only remaining one. Jinxianmen situated between the East Gate and North Gate, in archaic times a tower. Eight in Jieyang, Now, Jinxianmen has given the business climate around the drowned, solo fall into an sea of McDonald's and KFC.
with a little melancholy and wastage, leaving Jinxianmen, the ring road to go back. From Jinxianmen to East Gate of this ring road has now become the mart. Road on both sides are fixed and mobile vendors, chiefly the sale of vegetables, mutton, fish, food and additional everyday bustling, Mo Jian heel foot.
the sun is very intense, we left the ring road, turn alleys shade, feel to the Lotus Heart. Lotus Heart in the past but also perpendicular and curtate streams, ponds everywhere, but now is the pond is filled, water blocked, the sewage into the sewer, ditch water, dark, explosions of savour.
out of the lotus center, through the door of the water, went back to playing rock Lane. Shao Xie, and four brothers drove to the fishing lake with them. Fishing Lake in the eastern of Jieyang, Rongjiang downstream, is land of abundance. Father had been fishing the lake in the secondary school educating, where it is classified as right-wing, exiled to the foot of the Agricultural Science Institute Huangqi labor camps and other places. We went to a fishing lake called the In Fuzhou, this banyan tree has been rare. We also went to a ferry, and distant look Rongjiang Nanhe Turtle Tower. Jieyang Rongjiang is the mother, but the pollution of this river is now very solemn. Water, heavy metals, nitrides serious bidding,Diesel Straight Jeans, the water spread of the invasion of water hyacinth factories, looked bitter.
came back to the Dongsheng Street and the ferry. Of course, Dongsheng Street, has no . Not long past the engaged ferry, there is a long time to ferry over, have pockets of a few visitors here the transition. Looking Rongjiang Nanhe, there is a bridge not far downstream, then a few years ago built Rong Hua Bridge. Unfortunately, water pollution, visual field, there are more than half of the river is occupied by water hyacinth. Ah, my home, my mother river, you become so unkempt, so tattered, told me how not to sad!
I does not comprehend that, Jieyang has always been conspicuous people of the place known as It is said that a recent scientific research units around the Guangdong Province, the level of modernization of the results Jieyang ranked last first! Printing of the fable, there are provincial leaders not long ago to Jieyang Jieyang city leaders looked at later on, said: Jieyang you more and more like the rural areas. I said, compared to the Pearl River Delta Rural, Jieyang million miles away from there! 20 years ago, I had written to the then secretary of Jieyang County, Jieyang queried why the development of the PRD is much less mistrust, and some suggestions. County party secretary was also granted to the county this letter to other leaders to see. But that is only a savant comments, made less than judge, it does not make anyone distinction. 20 years later, look at the scene of Jieyang economic and social decline, I have nought to say.
home only in the recall.

(written in 2005)

Sponsored Links