Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Products & Services Here

Post Your Products & Services Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about new products and services, software, ebooks, and more.

Old 03-10-2011, 03:12 AM   #1
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

Question in mind: If life is a song, then this beautiful melody in childhood is the most beautiful notes; If life is a poem, then childhood is the most beautiful poem in the mood; If life is a painting, So this painting in childhood is the most exciting colors.
years, always inadvertently across from the side. Mountain home, hometown of the water, home of the weeping willow, home of the dried grain field ... ... Construction of childhood became my most viable elements. Even today, the windows of tall buildings through the city, through the bustling city of neon lights, along the direction of nostalgia, I can see the rising smoke curl over the hill.
What is it? Let me rush every day in the back along the memory footprint can not help but to touch the child's profile? There are always worried about, lying in my feelings, let me use the word to spread, to interpret, to Quanzhu my feelings over the years dreaming of home.

childhood home of the mountain hills, Pingdingshan name. I did not trace the name of reason, possibly because of the steep hills, no reason, just a hill and a hill named after connected, grow up to know his hometown as part of Pingdingshan is Nuer Lu Shan.
Hill is a good mountain. Piedmont Miscellaneous peanut trees, birds are flying long grass; mountain grass and fog, flowers are blooming, a slope of the mountain slope for a jujube tree Gully, sand jujube, Ash suffused with green, red point. Hill must have good water well. Jiandi painfully delicate pea green stone jade beautiful thought, a surge of the stream is green, dark green from the vegetation in the filter out, pouring a fresh and subtle fragrance.
stay together with the mountain, the mountain is the children are well acquainted, informed intellectual. Block slope where there is apricot, where the channel beam with jujube, wild ditch where the road into a film, where the road into a cluster beam licorice, and we well aware of these children. Spring, we boarded the southern slopes, the green shoots of grass just to take hard look pockmarked, her mother's tender Ya Ding, digging back to Grandma boiled over, fried egg was placed outside the house are fragrant. South slopes of Xinglin, the broken branches bees chasing apricot our way back home; summer, similar to several small partners, will become the basket cut Salsola home Salsola feet grandmother would wash, mix the cornmeal for our pasted sweet big pancake, Feng Wan chase dodge out of us attend to the sweat and mud wash his face painted in the round after round, all of them eat belly bulging; autumn, the mountains and plains that we find red jujube, black angustifolia figure, even if occasionally stung by bees have black and blue, the next day dashing up the hill to find dates, whenever our team. Or carrying a small shovel, digging up the mountain along with licorice and Grandpa, of course, only a form of resistance to the spade, on the mountain, we chase the butterfly with it over the mountain; winter, the mountain is quiet, it seems, is vivid. That's popular comic villagers told it, make a return to Have hovering eagle against the top of the hill staring, his eagle's wings if there is a pair of free flight be nice.
baby babbling, pointing to the folks in front of the giant told the children: Long tail dragged. Doll-like eyes staring with black beans, will Nenou like fingers from his lips, gently point, milk gas to imitate the sound of milk: the saliva of frankincense. Children did not seem satisfied, hands down the mountain and up the fingers. This time the man answered: the Children greedy mouth wide open, Lek took saliva, staggered to the sun rushed past, prompting the adults burst of laughter.
smiled weeping, the children grew, their parents upon their rope a cow, and cattle since they bolt together with the mountain. Is accompanied by the children's childhood spent on the cattle at Castle Peak. Sometimes, the children sitting on the hillside is very boring to look at the long tongue like a scythe, like wheat roll to roll in the grass to go, or watching the clouds on the hilltops around patiently wrapped Yeah Yeah's,tory burch boots, or to Bird calls out to listen to the East, West,Children are so innocent ah - Qzone log, calls out, sometimes solo, sometimes chorus. School, Hill is the children homework, reciting text of the best places for a fast smooth boulder, the children lined with gravel operator math, or reading aloud, grazing peacefully ... ... childhood is over, the children put on a mountain in a radius of tens of miles firmly engraved in my heart, wherever he is lingering. River

childhood home is located in Liaoning and Inner Mongolia border, the river flows through the county's old Kazakh exit from the north of the village into the town of White srang village for Inner Mongolia Xiao Heyan. Pingdingshan stood on the old childhood Kazakhstan River entrainment in the sides of Castle Peak, the natural twists and turns east, has a songbirds sing. County we have seen, the old text description Kazakhstan River: Old Ha River, Liaohe River and the source, because of her history, only this once powerful nation Khitan; because of her, only the edge of the fertile cross rice; because of her, only a paradise for generations of people grew up playing.
childhood Laoha River, the river is very wide, the water filling. Sathorn built in 1976, railway (Beijing Shacheng to Chifeng Tongliao) key project on the old river bridge Kazakhstan western end of our village, a total of 44 tonnage, the total length of 1,400 meters, was the longest railway bridge, which show The wide river. (Remember when the construction of grand old Kazakh magnificent river bridge construction scene is very small, just remember the armed forces stationed both sides, I often see the PLA and small partners uncle Chucao, training, singing, as I went to primary school students performing forces condolences .)
old village girl Ha River left a childhood memory: spring beauty, Xiao summer, fall leadership of the party, the winter quiet.
old Ha River in spring, warm sun, the river flows quietly, as if fearing that the girl accidentally disturb the spring and long-sleeved elegant dance. In this season, we kids always do is break a number of green willows, bigger way to weave their boats and boat plug side of the willow, a small red flag made of red paper, so the ship sails down; or risking adults, the risk of being hit, rolled up trouser legs, and carefully look into the relatively shallow flood areas, playing for a while the original performance.
summer, the old Ha River is to help those children stay away from. Impermanence of the summer sky rain or shine, originally was a sunny morning, the weather, mended a heavy rain actually been under from noon to dusk. The rain stopped, the clouds faded, a red leaning in the distance between the water days, Kazakhstan shines warm river vegetation farmland. The Rising of the Kazakhstan is the river, and now fall from the sky like a group of Tigers, growling all the way toward the flow downstream, is simply an expanse of water. Remember most is after a heavy rain in the afternoon, the upstream Hongshan Reservoir burst, flooding all the way to a roar, the worry about the river embankment breach red sentry on the shore of the villagers found there are many big fish river. As a result, many young adults, pick up the fork down to the river to catch fish, because in that era of poor material, the fish eat the meal that many people dream of things that people forget the delicious temptation of the potential flood risk. For a time, the roar of the flood and found a surprise big fish screams, cries reminded shore mixed together, and the scene is very spectacular. I also watch a member, surnamed Li, a deep memory of a neighbor's uncle (do not know why, I feel parents and their childhood is not very harmonious interaction) caught a 1 meter long and weighs about two pounds big fish, we have attracted to his home to watch. Neighbor Lida Shu was let go, to a good fish stew brought to our house one night, the taste of the kind of incense is never later years to finish.
Ha River in the fall of the old crop against the background of both sides has become colorful, the river was the wind blows, thrown a fish scale-like ripples. This season, up to the time and the most intimate of my little friends after school, digging a basket full of vegetables or a good bundle of cut grass, and then came to the river bank, took off his shoes, the feet into the river, and experience kiss the feet warm feeling of the river, facing the river and then the girls spoke in whispers, the girl's mind is also depicted colorful.
about me interesting stories about the old Ha River mostly in the winter, pick frozen sea buckthorn fruit, ice-skating car, burning bonfire ... ... winter, because the existence of the old Hardy River, has become colorful!
old Ha River, is dense seabuckthorn forest. The plant of sea buckthorn, a child do not like it. Whole body covered with thorns, in order to pick the fruit,tory burch sandals, was stabbed to hand always. Even in winter, to get some dry firewood sea buckthorn branches do, they have a knife to stab the first cut. Abstract seabuckthorn fruit in the winter becomes simple, cold hard and seabuckthorn fruit hanging from trees, no sea buckthorn leaves have all dropped, we got used bed sheets, a small partner pulled one end near the sand flat thorn tree, a small partner pick up the stick aligned beat sea buckthorn, sea buckthorn fruit have transferred to the sheets, only the four corners of a closing can be poured into the bag.
skating car is small in the elderly I was seven under the leadership of his uncle, and I basically do not own slippery ice is always sitting in the car, called the Little rascally uncle to push me. Wide ice surface, ice racing child car farm scene, quite similar to the equation of competition cars, overtake each other, bustling!
burning fires are the most brightly in the cold of winter activities. Picked up a number of dry branches, to find a sheltered place, lit a bonfire, we are excited by the fire next to heating, and then stole out from the house on fire in the baked potatoes, really delicious ah! Sometimes, the male partner will catch naughty sparrows cooked on the fire, we can eat game.

willows
childhood childhood, most people recall the old river shore willows Kazakhstan. (On the high school, as wrote a diameter less than inch thick, as sized. Mimizaza stretches out along the river Shiji Li, compared with the nearby village borders. It is like a green barrier, not only blocked the strong defense of the northwest wind, but also withstood the Kazakh side of the river from the old eroded bit by bit over the quicksand. One to each spring, the forest run on the grass wet, unknown grass, wild herbs, wild flowers Lianzhui Cheng piece, left a piece of gold, the right one yellow, like a layer of colorful carpet shop. When the spring slip away quietly, unwittingly on stage again in the summer time. Willow in a small dandelion gone Abstract niu, but many of the older girls, small daughter were on the scene. In early summer, is cutting a good season wicker child. They put out the kind of willow on the tiller slender, soft wicker children cut off from the cut end that will shake loose skin, then a line and advantage of the opportunity, just listen, line and down. Peeled willow children called the ... ... We, the children with willow woven straw hat, guerilla warfare, ambush points, Willow was full of our laughter.
willows after the rain is the most pleasant. Mist in the forest, flowers and trees in the rain, the green to drop. On the wet marsh, mushrooms, ah, ah to melons, have drilled out from the earth. We are carrying a small basket of searching, lots of fun all the way around. Turns out to be: ulterior motives, care about the landscape between. Not, look at that green grass and cloudless blue sky, children walk barefoot in the soft sand, grassy meadow, on the feeling that itch is really very comfortable.
frost is over, willow leaves gradually from green to yellow, while in a fit of the autumn wind rustled Jinsi fall. Sheep flocks were driven into the Willows, willow leaves is the best meal sheep. Like a rolling snow-white sheep, a few have the golden leaf. The most wins in the late autumn leaf season, looked down the willows, just as dynamic in their appreciation of a painting. Even the sky Dayan,tory burch 2011, the Willows were spotted this nice place. Every autumn to early spring and late autumn, the geese have a north-south, the marsh on the Liulin overnight. In the evening, curl smoke rising from the roof of every house, soft white, exudes a fresh, sweet taste. These litter as firewood, crop straw is picked up our kids home. This smoke a day to labor in the fields of people, bringing the number of warm ah. Edge of the village in the woods, hordes of sparrows, fall in the branches, chattering endlessly loud. Flock of sheep owned by the village under the pretext of sunset, and the little goat bleating sound of milk and gas sound, the response with the sound of the old ewes Hanhan, echoed each other's alternately, people could not help but love and affection from the heart feeling of an eye rises. Practice all the way from the purple smoke, and linger on the roof of the curling smoke together. My childhood is simply living in a dreamlike world of fairy tales.

childhood home autumn drying yard, ethereal clear. After the frost, the mountain behind the village of red-maple leaves will be lonely, it is not the poet sing carols. Montagnards, of course do not care, they are most concerned about is drying crops.
I do not care what crop drying, only concerned about drying yard,床前婚纱照让劈叉女猛踹情夫, we call Home of the drying yard in the south of the village, a large piece of land, surrounded by a wall, that place really is the cradle of my growing up.
parents as a teacher from the home village of Liu Han Ga fork to the village primary schools when I was two-year-old sister lived with their parents along with the production team in the
countless times, corn crib in the middle of pike, playing hide and seek with the junior partner of the game, climbed to the heap, and drill into the valley of the heap, pile in the valley between the guerrilla warfare, ambushes buried in the grain in the fight, do not have fun almost. Remember most was the small partner will be shown on the books threshing floor, In the moonlight, and climbed the heap of small partners, sings .
many times, sitting in the shade, a Nongyin under the old trees, or courtyard house eaves, quietly listening to the village where the old people tell stories. Oh sometimes the laughter suddenly overflow opening, the entire village almost in laughter rippling.
many times, take the millet in the season, to catch sparrows with small partners. First, fasten the gray screen on a hemp cord, into the gray screen where the sun has millet, rolled with a wooden stick support is good, then we are far to lie on the sidelines of the haystack in the sun with one hand upon her twine rope's other end, we screen sound of drying air and wait to fly closer to the field sparrows to eat millet, as long as sparrows fly ash sieve side, suddenly forced a pull hemp cord, gray screen down, and no time was the sparrows fly away fallen gray hooded sieve.
countless times, in the drying field, sub-grain production team, I am responsible stand in line, Grandpa takes responsibility for the pockets. Numerous people with envious eyes see more than a sack of families divided another sack, and my family, because parents and our four children to eat grain, only two people assigned to grandpa and grandma's a small bag of rations, I think when stubborn teachers, parents, parents are not as good farmers.
drying field, I attended the games held in primary and secondary schools,请不要相信自己的眼睛,有些事真的说不清楚 - Qzone日志,tory burch shoes, run by the bottle the second prize; drying floor, after several wrestling, I learned to ride a bike; drying field, I attended the village Yangko team appearance as a small green containers maidservants; drying field, the production team will be at the criticism (as if criticism of a rich village,tory burch bags, the right song molecules), as the angry students to speak on behalf (of course do not know how angry sake); drying floor, walls on my brush with lime says Revolution were in the end
childhood drying yard, basking in the home not only the harvest of crops, but also basking in the joys and sorrows of my childhood growing up, I covered the four seasons of childhood sun.

freeze
childhood memories of childhood, always like a deep-rooted tree, fills the deep green, sometimes see may forget, but in casual when he was brought back to a minutiae. Bile Yan I can think of, his childhood home, where the plot of film field crops, has shed the sweat of my labor; which woods where the tree that I planted; which blocks the mountain that lawn, and partners Xixi I have ... ... In order to frighten the frogs sing, and I took the shoes and stones with a scored reservoirs; order to compete for an injured wild ducks in the river wandering son My companions were the food basket, was the river plume of the ... ... where the landscape vegetation growing everywhere have left my footprint, record the voice of my emotions. With the rumble of artillery could be mountains, with patches of fallen trees, with the depletion of the old Ha River year after year, with the relocation of the village as a whole, that the true colors of the small village far away, like a version with no way out old photos, only fixed in my memory was.
childhood was happy, is unforgettable, and this freeze-frame pictures, demonstrating a simple, kind, happy, frugal home ... ... thanks to the landscape of my upbringing, my childhood was always a treasure.
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links