Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-27-2011, 03:36 AM   #1
aee2619195
Brigadier General

aee2619195 is on a distinguished road
Default christian louboutin dark Husband undertaking

wife does not let his wife activity it chilly

jealous wife quarrel must first give

wife buffet me hold on to 3 from:
1, from no laundromat;
2, never cook;
3, not trailing. 4

husband to be;
1, my wife had to await for makeup;
2, his wife have to be compliant to spend money;
3, vexed wife to put up with;
4, his wife would be flatter.

new family rules and family rules
one: his wife a nice measure of water when bathing, scratching Cabei; prohibited action just because the sake appetites.
house rules of the two: the gallantry to pay when his wife shopping, and more are encouraged; prohibited disinclined behavior.
house rules of three: his wife was full of applause when the repast, dine bowls; not have elected vegetables, small range of behavior.
The fourth house rules: flare summer when his wife slept, winter was warm; may not have been pillaged of snoring behavior.
house rules of five: his wife tearfully thankful when give money, live frugally; not have extravagant and wasteful behavior. Six
house rules: boring wife when glass slide, entertainment pro Technicolor Dreamcoat; not have no so-called behavior. Seven of
house rules: snapping hands when his wife admonished, standing at attention; not have absent-minded behavior.
house rules of the eight: his wife made a error taking the reproach and self-blame, self embrace to bear the reprove; not have impair the small starting of the act.
nine house rules: his wife when Zhuixinqixue melancholy, distraught; prohibited behavior, smiling.
Tenth house rules: be patient when his wife comes home late,tory burch jaden boots, joyed to right; not have angry behavior.
Eleventh house rules: when the wife is not dreaming,tory burch kids The mandate of the Emperor of China (always, Shoushenruyu; not have the tricky behavior.
second house rules: cheerful when his wife decorated,christian louboutin silver, festival; may not have splashed cold water above the deed. Thirteen
house rules: when slumber via the night accompanied at his wife, help a few sheep; behavior may not have imagined of the Duke of Zhou.
fourth house rules: his wife to invest a method of attaining a time, to defy the statute; behavior may not have laughed.
fifth house rules: when my wife singing like a spring breeze, astonished; not have Renxiao can not help yet act.
sixteen house rules: when his wife would bend down for euthanasia, pleading for euthanasia; shall not ignore the behavior.
seventh house rules: when my wife hit me any of the ravaged, Xiezhu Long Yan; behavior may not must fight back stare.
eighth house rules: his wife to assist with the reading exam, mark your focus; not someone to do with our own behavior.
nineteenth house rules: when my wife nodded lecture Otherwise, coincide; behavior may not have easy to read rebuttal. Twenty
house rules: when questioning his wife vowed to swear, for a patriotic; not a haphazard act.
twenty-one house rules: when driving my wife taught in speaking, release the tension; prohibited behavior by its complex interference.
house rules twenty-two: kiss my wife when incited, and quest to sell well, regardless of the behavior may not have articulate.
two or three house rules: anything and everything when his wife Lin Xing, patience; not a powerless act.
twenty-four house rules: when my wife not to go navel tears flow,ferragamo accessories, their own solutions; no money in the trading behavior.

adore my wife Declaration
1. husband wife mind only one person, but also dream dream wife
2. husband not granted to reprove his wife, buffet his wife, kicking his wife, pinched his wife , bullying wife
3. wife hit her husband, her husband can not fight back
4. husband wife all mention the maximum beauteous, most adorable
5. husband in wife no to mention the additional woman in front of
6. My husband can not say that hideous old wife
7. My husband can not quit his wife, not his wife
8. QQ husband to jot his wife's appoint inside message, can not write other people's names and QQ digit.
9. wife more important than her husband's sister
10. her husband's fingernails to Clean
11. wife allowed her husband and color
12. husband wife must hear to the words of
13. can only have one true love husband wife ;
14. At educate, her husband can not ignore his wife
15. wife happy, husband also happy, sad wife, husband, wife Yaohong
16. My husband does not allowed in front of others, said his wife's ill
17. My husband can not cheat nigh with other women, I'm sorry my wife can not do the entities
18. another woman and her husband take the initiative to speak, her husband can not administer her
19. wife is what her husband must give
20. her husband to be good, can not help but listen
21. his wife's family, friend, husband to them a good
22. husband and distinct woman is not allowed to mail text messages, phone cries
23. her husband anything, can not write or paste the other woman name. photos, and extra
24. husband than his wife early from school,matrimony shoes christian louboutin 自从有了“偷菜”我再也不“偷情”了 超级爆笑, her husband will must wait for his wife
25. wife Send PM to her husband, her husband tin not not work behind to

truce accession later wedding
family discipline, re livelihood of the normal mandate of the family, norms of family life her husband is formulated Trial details are consist in ...:

one, to love his wife, firmly support his wife, to obey his wife's presidency.
Second, rigid compliance timetable, obtaining up at 6 am, make breakfast (food standard 5 yuan / human), non-delay, inactive, eat, and deductions for food; 23:30 after sleep, before going to mattress face clean-up time shall not exceed 3 minutes, and consciously playing foot-washing water for his wife and kid or to help his wife wash Cuobei prohibited late, leave early and lower service standards; weekends and holidays.
three, husband to normal participation in job exercising, and often improve his cooking (by least to main the three types of cuisine), Home Economics (5 star motel standards), and the Chinese traditional medicine massage techniques.
4, husband to always pay attention to advent, instruments, deterred at family, unkempt,ralph lauren blue, disheveled (not ######y clothing); in outside dress fancy dress and non-promiscuous, to be done .
five monthly salaries, bonuses and all income must be handed over to the wife, not against payment, shall not be lacking, forbidden or secret private coffers; it every day management fees shall not exceed 10 yuan apportioned by the wife daily ( excluding holidays), for any reason overdraft, advance, wife of the right to information and the right to audit expenditure; family to be used for other intentions is strictly prohibited other expenses, diversion, all financial expenditures uniform issuing process by the wife. If violated, according to the severity of the circumstances, apart or in combination impose a deduction of home equipment fees, management fees washed, separated, husband of one month to discharge its duties until the proceedings.
six, responsible for the children from school to school transmit task, the lag for any reason; holidays to strictly appliance the not wait for an chance to chat with other women heads of household), to companion Laozhang Ren chat (no nap or watching TV). If violated, according to the severity of the circumstances, impose a reprove or in combination, respectively (demerits), rinse the treatment fees deduction, the deduction of home equipment fees or confiscation of food to eat of the movement.
7, her husband's health on the family bears full duty. Health checks to
eight, in addition to vacations shall not be watching television, namely strictly prohibited grasp their wives and children of the remote control,christian louboutin black, non-noisy, non-wife does not favor to watch football matches and any programs. If violated, may levy a nice mop the layer alternatively in medley, respectively, three times a month to watch TV to repeal qualification punishment.
nine, seeing women (age 3 -80 years old) may not look out each 3 seconds (inclusive), the eyes of a woman on the same day may not exceed three (inclusive); prohibited the call with her lover, letter, meet, Internet and always correlates; Miss Yan Jinzai (3 annuals old -80 annuals old) in front of laugh, Maiguai; Miss Yan Jinhe single. If violated, relying on the severity,ferragamo salvatore shoes [ Reserved ] melodrama bow, from the special rectification along to the morale of his wife, strictly, from fast to crack down on anybody, whichever fashion of words, and cover all ambition be punished for bottleneck of judge.
ten, forbidden contact with ########ography, gambling, narcotics; non-smoking, drinking, exchanges gossip boyfriend, and all his wife against the hobby. Membership instantly evicted marriage has been found, while for abetting his wife has the
November, a statement of her husband the same thing not more than 3 times (inclusive), each state shall not exceed 3 minutes (inclusive), the volume should not exceed 20 dB (inclusive).
second, her husband should strengthen the creating of spiritual culture, exclude consume and material comparisons (to eat a good purchase diet drugs tablets, liquor and tobacco), to improve our self-build in the family and contributions, than domestic than cooking Arts and the good atmosphere.
XIII, in any appearance of any problems the family, must be subject to the form of a monthly payout of wages according to performance, test scores cooking, health, compliance, grooming, attitude of the 5 aspects of work, each of 20 points out of 100; first self-evaluation, the final evaluation by the wife responsible.
fifteen, her husband of 90 appraisal points to 5% of wages according to her husband to receive rendition pay; 85 min at 4%; 80 points by 3%, 80 points or fewer is not up to no pay for performance, standards were not successive semi auto unload marital member. Evaluation for 2 consecutive years to approach 90 points or more are awarded a
sixteen, adherence to home mysteries, to ensure namely the
aee2619195 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links