Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 12-30-2011, 04:26 PM   #1
joyceduybwj
Private First Class

joyceduybwj is on a distinguished road
Default Will Pengrowth Energy Trust (down 2.41 percent, PGH) be able to sustain current upmove?

Summary Free Membership&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspAdd to watchlist&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspEmail to friendSee our recent article: How do I manage my trading risk?(Date Report Was Created: 28-Dec-2011)&nbspPengrowth Energy Trust (PGH)Basic MaterialsLast: 10.52 &nbsp(-0.26 pts, -2.41%)&nbsp&nbspOpen: 10.89 &nbspHigh: 10.9 &nbsplow: 10.48 &nbspOil and Gas Drilling and Exploration Quick Summary The Stock is <a href="http://www.buylouisvuittonoutletonline.com"><strong>Louis Vuitton Online</strong></a> in Accumulation Phase. The Accumulation Phase usually occurs when the as the market is firming up. Generally, the Market is showing signs that buyers are entering the market. The stock has recovered 31.7% from its recent low price of 7.99 which occurred on 4-Oct-2011. The current price is above the 50 day moving average of 10.33. Sustained move above the average could signal development of an uptrend. The closest support can be found at 10.12. The closest resistance can be found at 10.7. See Support/Resistance below for details. How to trade Pengrowth Energy Trust(PGH)? Breakout Trade: We would look for this stock to either close above 10.7 to go long or close below 10.12 to go short. Retracement Trade: Consider buy when the price retraces around 10.12 if you are aggressive. Alternatively, a conservative buy would be around 9.38. Risk Management: Consider risking somewhere between 0.423(4.02%) and 0.705(6.7%) points on your position. Risk management is an important part of trading. Our risk management strategy is based on the average daily range of the stock. Sign up for free membership to view complete report. (Available only for short time) Look up analysis for ANOTHER stock Sign up for complete report Free Membership&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspAdd to watchlist&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspEmail to friend&nbspTo view complete institutional style report and recommendation on Pengrowth Energy Trust(PGH), pleaseSign up for free membership!!! If you have already registered, login now, to view the complete report. We evaluate over 4000 stocks everyday. Read our analysis for PGH and other stocks daily.Why not become a member ?For now, it is FREE!!! Technicals Free Membership&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspAdd to watchlist&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspEmail to friend Market Phase:? Accumulation This indicator compares long term trend with short term price action to explain the current phase of the market. According to <a href="http://www.louisvuittonukhandbagsuk.com"><strong>Louis Vuitton</strong></a> the indicator, the stock of Pengrowth Energy Trust is in the Accumulation Phase. The demand for PGH is firming up or is still firm. Generally, this indicates that the market is showing signs that buyers are entering the market.&nbspShort Term Trend: &nbsp&nbsp &nbsp(+4) The short term trend indicator only looks at 10 to 20 day timeframe to determine the current trend. Pengrowth Energy Trust(PGH) is currently mildly bullish.&nbsp3 Day Money Flow: &nbsp&nbsp(-10) The money flowing for last 3 days in PGH has been strongly bearish. This indicator summarizes the price and volume activity over last 3 days. It is a very short term indicator. Snapshot Free Membership&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspAdd to watchlist&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspEmail to friendPhase:?Accumulation &nbspRelative Strength:&nbsp&nbsp &nbsp(+5) EPS Growth(yoy):&nbspUnavailable&nbsp &nbsp(-0) &nbspFundamental:&nbsp&nbsp &nbsp(-3) &nbspTo view complete report on Pengrowth Energy Trust(PGH)please sign up for free.If you have already registered, login now to view the complete report. askStockGuru TIPS Free Membership&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspAdd to watchlist&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbspEmail to friendIf you are investing in stock, or if you buy stocks, trade stock, or are into stock investing, read this section to improve your stock trading skills. Here is the question that was asked by one of the users: >Also I am having trouble to know also when to sell a stock, how can I determine the sell point of a stock? I am >using stop losses to control my downside but I am not sure how I can determine the potential upside of a stock. >Say I but a stock at 100, put a stop loss in at 95. If the stock goes to 105, 108, 150, this is where I am >having trouble getting my head around. To know what is a reasonable estimation of the upside of the stock. >Sometimes I am stopping out too quickly (novice mistakes, but I am learning). Lets tackle with the trouble of knowing when to sell first. Knowing when to sell a stock is difficult, and not always easy. I am glad to find out that you are using stop loss to control the downside. First, let us look at the scenario that the stock went from 100 to 105. Just make math easy, let us say that risk management is 5 points. The initial stop loss at 95 makes sense. But now the stock has moved to 105, why not move your stop to 100 or 98 (in that range). This way you are cutting down the risk of your existing trade. If the stock moves to 120, then have a stop at 115 or thereabouts. This way you lock in the profits. Suppose the stock at 115 was stopped out. You can always reevaluate you position and enter again. The reason for having a mental stop loss or an actual stop loss is to have a discipline. If we were future-knowing time travelers then we would not need such discipline. But we are humble traders who realize that we are prone to making mistakes, thus a stop loss is needed. So if the stock moves up, move the stop up with it. The other comment that really caught my eye was that I am stopped out too quickly - a novice mistake. This is a novice mistake or not so novice mistake. In any trading, you as a trader are taking on some risk. Sometimes, you take too little and sometimes <a href="http://www.louisvuittonukhandbagsuk.com"><strong>Louis Vuitton Handbags UK</strong></a> you take too much. That is the nature of trading. And any trader, someone trading for years or someone new, they have to live with it. The question remains, if it is not perfect, why do we need the discipline. Here is why: If a 100 stock declines 5%, so goes to 95, requires a gain of 5.26% to recover. If a 100 stock declines 10%, so goes to 90, requires a gain of 11.11% to recover. If a 100 stock declines 20%, so goes to 80, requires a gain of 25% to recover. If a 100 stock declines 30%, so goes to 70, requires a gain of 42.86% to recover. If a 100 stock declines 50%, so goes to 50, requires a gain of 100% to recover. As you can see the relationship, as the stock declines, the recovery takes higher percentage gain than the percentage loss. So a 10% decline, has a 1.11%(11.11-10.00) penalty. Decline of 20%, has 5%(25-20) penalty. As the losses grows, the percent gain needed to recover goes higher. So it is better to make a mistake earlier then later.
joyceduybwj is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links