Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Guest Books Directory

Guest Books Directory Here is a great way to get some inbound links to your site, and message heard by people who also post and read these books. (Tip: Dont use your real email address on them)

Old 12-28-2011, 01:02 PM   #1
nib1o29qy

nib1o29qy is on a distinguished road
Default Christmas - and Yao Ming down

Christmas
- and Yao Ming with the inquisitive on the msn, so I had to through the blog,Power Battery, to explain the situation that day, or else just answer the phone should waste too much money.
first like to joke a few buddies to clarify, my feet hurt and not because I went out to do go to the hospital to see the Temple of Heaven sports legs, surnamed Dr. He De diagnosed my condition after said, trouble. ? Anyway, the evening is Christmas Eve, the team had hung Pud 9:30 am there at the Beijing University there was a festival to commemorate the event, we have a dinner after the game, I get up too early after the discovery, in my plan, two sons in this important festival is sure to appear in the football field, so I decided to wait for them to get up and start again, this time the Rockets have already begun, soon after the start in the first quarter, one of our most reluctant to see the scene there ----- Yao limped off.
the annual meeting of the newspaper a few days ago, I also director Yang Yideng basketball people chatted for a rocket, then some people say out of a bad feeling, if Van Gundy a , our physical level and diet is flawed, when the Chinese player in order to better , I very much agree with fox Milutinovic coached China raised in need to have a scale.
Yao's fitness is not good, as this is a fellow who interviewed him told me of a conclusion, his success in addition to their natural height, or more professional from the day after tomorrow guidance as well as their diligence efforts, a 2 m 26 people, in such a high-intense, strong against the movement, it is impossible to avoid injury, especially in the emergence of his physical advances the premise, McGrady was injured few games, Yao Ming too would like to prove that he is a king, he did not even want to tell his teammates ----- McGrady, Yao Ming led the Rockets to victory also proved a mistake Yao Ming, the Rockets only at the same time with McGrady led the team can not win, no matter which one is missing,Marble Sculpture, the record is sufficient to ensure the rocket into the playoffs, it must be a truth.
that day I was back for the injured Yao injured my two son has to get up, when they engage in neatly out of time, time has a little I took my two children went to the Peace Arch.
afternoon there was a king of its side indoor game, I have lost son to play of course I kicking ----- they play on the sidelines, only to find that the radius of Yi is a very strong, my captain Yang industry is playing baseball in 1996 when a brother in a team, team Lei, Li Wei,Car Battery, Wang Xiaojia, the king and so have had their professional experience, some of them into the first team over national security, Zhao Xu and so many years together with other ride in baseball circles veteran team like the game of course rare in amateur opponents.
that day's opponent in the team, when I went to the game has been a small half, both in strength,Battery Pack, played inextricably, because this day is a weekend, I saw Sui Dongliang and two Air National Security in the figure line players, but today two people their own master, Sui Dongliang on behalf of the peak of the team, in flight is our team's goalkeeper.
played indoor games are aware, a good goalkeeper in this game is almost half the amateur teams, more bars in flight on the day should be the team to win the I have been active on the sidelines, not on the inside is also very hesitant to play, and these are almost all the play , in a flight into the penalty, the team leading 6:4.
each other some urgency this time, after all this time peaks and Sui Dongliang in the field, in fact, the process from the competition point of view, the peak of the team not because of the reasons for losing strength, but the state of mind, their main efforts into attacking them, but suffer from a small door and it is the professional goalkeeper, it is difficult to advantage on the scene into a winning situation, but the team played very efficient counterattack, the game was odds is a David and Goliath, may at this time the accident happened ---- I was injured the other player fell to the ground ferocious stampede.
have had professional experience for many and then often The former player, I have been a good impression, and many of them and I have good relations, the same day that a child committed to my injury can not shirk responsibility, I made a post in the stopping out of action, and he out of position under the premise of a direct kick on my knee on the outside, when I realized that internal rotation, the bones of the model, that moment I really seem to see the bones of that model,Lithium Battery, the constant in front of me shaking, shaking.
intense pain I could not help shouting, I bent body fell to the ground, two support hand holding his knees, that scene and the injured Yao Ming fell to the ground the action is almost exactly the same, I can hardly believe I am actually at the scene replicated in me, I'm just an ordinary person, but this suffered professional injuries.
leaning legs sitting next to the site, I looked up I suddenly saw two sons looked at my poor eyes, I know they did not see me hurt, because after the start of the game already with their teacher Mandy badminton venue play, this time they are looked at me with big eyes glitter, they seem to be puzzled eyeful expression of pain and my demeanor frightened, timid almost cry of some of the Phi Phi, and I quickly told them that , must be strong, and my father will not cry, so you can not cry. their father.
would like to thank the team of Zhao brother, is in his case I can not drive a person to send us home that night inside the knee a large area of ​​swelling and pain, lateral knee that The wound is obvious that the brothers left me a memorial, these days many people are still concerned about my blog, they thought I was on holiday, but in fact I have been in bed.
hospital Monday in a sports MRI, the doctor diagnosed a right knee ligament attached to the inside part of the fracture (medically known as tear), a partial dislocation of the meniscus, need a cast resting after two weeks I will go to the hospital review, if you remove the plaster will be back to normal board, I do not think the injury is a bad thing, maybe Santa Claus gave me a For me such an injury the same day the average person might be a lucky, of course, is different in meaning the injured Yao Ming, wish him a speedy recovery and return to our line of sight which, in this visit or not to wish all my blog friends double happiness and good health! all wind wishful!
Related articles:

Kim dying Tuogu , who helped choose China

Chinese football is great.

Kim Jong-il 's death impact the global financial markets - Financial Highlights

Foreign workers in the eyes of Kim Jong Il

Kim's personal assets of $ 4,000,000,000
nib1o29qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links