Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 06-01-2011, 03:44 AM   #1
sandy7827
Commander In Chief

sandy7827 is on a distinguished road
Default so resolutely chosen profile . In fact

2010 年 04 月 20 日 yesterday wrote a motivational theme, we harvest the results into the text to encourage the sensational, everyone's concerned about made me tears, so today we gossip it! Now the words celebrity birth to a child can be on the headlines, came back still worth double, so we are scrambling to have babies. But I find no matter boy or woman, Hong Kong and Taiwan or the mainland, a child actress rarely smooth production, most of them are caesarean section. In China, good or shun a good profile has been debated, some people support birth, Caesarean section was supported. Although female stars are usually available all Lianzhuang a shirt that did not worry about being personal, but very consistent on this issue'd - Caesarean section deal is off. Why? Try the academic analysis of gossip about it! The most outdated reason: painlessly small S pregnancy diary, when she was pregnant also along for the split or endless knot there hurt my stomach, that pain can not stand, wanted to be more natural labor pain, so resolutely chosen profile . In fact, painless delivery technology is mature, that is, light dose of anesthesia. I was born, when used seedling seedlings really good effect, is no longer a child is a terrible fix. Europe and the United States every day, bragging about their high rate of natural labor, in fact, they are pain-free birth rate was also high, said up to 90%. Is Taiwan still do not have this technology? Should not be, the universal application of the whole world was set. The key is, the small S wrote: later split over the wound or the pain that many days, but also more pain. Can not help but regret not as smooth, pain about done with them. Each person's tolerance to pain is different and some people did not feel natural birth without anesthesia and more pain, some people still think with a painless childbirth pain. I guess it painlessly if the physical nature, profile complete pain in the wound, it is estimated will find it hard to tolerate it. Therefore, pain has long been the reasons for natural delivery is not refused to friends. The most practical reason: fear of out of shape female stars are usually very slender jordan heels 2011, very beautiful on the mirror, it may be a child for them, really great danger of damage to body. The appearance of the female star's body plays an important role in the cause, they choose a Cesarean section is very understandable. I think this one is very important for the actress, there must be a lot of actresses for this choice caesarean section. And I am so often referred to as a typical Asian elephant legs, a good body type of women gave birth naturally never worry about it. The most secret reason: fear of affecting the feelings of the couple to this point in the end, I really can not judge - I'm not a man. Theory seems to have different opinions, some say: a big balloon blowing can undo? But some people say: the human body matter sorted out the balloon the same? Broken balloons can grow on it? But the human body can! On this issue, I still hold, "said human differences", that is definitely one not be affected, but also some of the NPC will be affected. In fact, a great impact not so much important - the ancient emperor, palace thousand, always favored birth to a child's concubine, and often life is several. If it is a woman giving birth to make her husband have no interest, no ancient concubine of a second child. Coupled with an active recovery exercise, said surgery can restore, I think this is not necessarily the most important reason. The most ventral black reason: It is said that if the Caesarean birth-giving machines do, then the maximum of Health and three children. And no number of natural labor. Many actresses get married in, if their happy, her husband will make sure they are strong students poured out. First-come mens louis vuitton bags, first child, a caesarean section, would not a naturally justified in the back. At first glance this reason impossible, but hard to say Oh, female stars are not necessarily high IQ, EQ all of them are good. Maybe some people fight for is the thinking Oh! The most superstitious reason: Since the election auspicious birthday horoscopes can illustrate a person's fortune, the use of science is logical to pick a good day the matter of birth. But this thing is actually quite do not fly, first of all, you must ensure that you find that a fortune is indeed the master, not listening to the words of a profile out of the master, the master Qiazhiyisuan B: Ah ah, the child character dangerous good, fast 100 million sponsorship so and so big God ... I give you ... its misfortunes, is full of fortune-telling is a very complex variables of knowledge, said a person's fortune with a lot of things are related, and that God can not be countered. Caesarean section which can be considered to pick the day with God work against it? Effects can be ideal? For this reason, I think that not only superstitious and ignorant. I think the world is not like picking which great profile out of date. Greenhouses can grow in-season vegetables can taste completely different strategy! The most greedy reasons: a pregnant actress to advertisers, advertisers to got wind, signed all kinds of attractive contracts. Of course, the more valuable the sooner these contracts, the best has just given birth to commercials, sold together along with the headlines, this advertising effect is perfect. However, two weeks before the expected date is three weeks after a reasonable range of advertisers to assure that the news effect, time pressed very tight. The total giving birth can give the actress time to recover what shape a few days high heel jordan, right? So in advance of any actress laparotomy altogether, so that the baby has been reluctant to appear, the money cause of star mother. For this reason I would like to acknowledge a few, along with the child when the mother in the stomach a little worried about how much. Simply, to knife, Niangliang also met, and my heart is also practical, the money came. Really lucrative ah! Not that many hole in the stomach it? Anyway, can also be sewn on, not a thing! The most delicate of reasons: fear of pregnancy for this reason is that the response to Zhao's daughters in the gossip I heard, a version of the gossip that Zhao Wei pregnancy reaction too, so come out ahead of profile. For this reason I am really not quite sure: after all, Zhao Wei is so much costume drama played out, tired and play hard all filmed opera, not like this bitter people who can not eat what. But maybe female stars are too emotional, and pregnancy responses of a heavy, broken heart, palpitation, and fretting, and sank ... ... word to bear, and had wronged the baby was split out. The most emotional reasons: fear of lateral more than I heard a woman say: I would rather pull a knife in the stomach and can not accept being cut back in there! I am particularly surprised, did not think today, there are people that "there" there is nothing special. Is part of the body do not, why can stomach all "there" can not be cut? Others say, lateral than caesarean section still painful. For the first lateral of the general practice of the talk is also not in favor of me, but this rumor is to clarify ah - all with pain-free birth, the lateral, there was a local anesthetic awkward it really hurt Ha. Even if the anesthetic has passed, felt pain, the pain is also much better than the Caesarean section. Recovery is also quite fast, now do not disconnect, what really can not be called terrible. Although female stars in front of the camera is open, but also maybe the heart is also very traditional, that its "out there" to be cut, as something more decent profile knife. The most silent reason: want to meet each baby as soon as possible when pregnant mothers, are looking forward to meet the baby that day. After a pre-production for two weeks, even if you do not split, the doctor will suggest that you split. But there are just over 37 weeks, her mother said: can not wait, I too want to see the child, and profile! In this regard I want to shake their heads, even caesarean section, have to wait for kids to say about the ah. Although the survival rate is high in preterm children, but certainly is more healthy full-term baby. I think this one is definitely the least reason for it to be used. The most frustrating reason: not a lot of natural labor conditions also thought the actress would have seemed to have to split, but the early break of water, had to go to the hospital split out. For example Kelly, such as the Beijing Platform Fang, as if there was a saying the culprit is that they insist on wearing high heels during pregnancy. Hong Kong actress in a public, only that Cecilia was very brave to be willing to challenge natural delivery, but unfortunately is said to be fighting a day and night does not work, no choice but to laparotomy. I think about it because her body was too thin. Think about female stars like natural labor also is not easy, suddenly thought of a small Hong Tao, she was born athlete, estimated natural delivery no problem. Internet a search, and sure enough she was the daughter of natural labor. Also read a list of natural labor actress: Lu Yi wife Bao Lei, Isabella Leong, Dong Jie, Mao Amin, Tao Zi, Mrs. Kwan Tong Dawei Yue, Ji Xueping. These natural delivery is married to actress almost all insiders or ordinary people, no one to marry Homer. Isabella Leong is only wealthy children, but she is a half-breed. So, perhaps eventually, have cesarean delivery for the actress, adding one of the most strange reason: to marry Homer. Of course, I shun the middle supporters to advocate for a natural, and second, that caesarean section is major surgery, after all, the three to have a pain-free birth is not so punished. Of course, have to split the profile, without condition Shun Shun is very dangerous to force drops. In any case, safety and health should come first, right?yilai:nike high heels

the need for surgical removal serious blood clots
sandy7827 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links