Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Safelist Directory

Safelist Directory Safelists will also work if you use them. The bigger the list the better isn't always true... sometimes the smaller lists can be just as responsive if not more. It all depends on you and your dillegence.

Old 08-30-2011, 01:14 AM   #1
sheaoeqan3r

Default nfl nhl mlb soccer nba jerseys wholesale After sur

Ms. Sun husband shot down after the second surgery, the gauze photos.

22 months ago, a piece of gauze was left in Ms. Sun cut open the abdominal cavity. Nightmare began, inflammation almost her life, she even arranged a funeral in despair.
16 months ago, a fatal piece of gauze was taken out. But does not eliminate the inflammation, but also induced new complications, many life-threatening.
Today, the hospital is not this a formal apology to her, did not visit her, but no one is willing to take that piece of gauze almost fatal liability.
Ms. Sun wants a say, but no clear response. Ms. Sun would like to apply for medical identification, sue, but she found the original surgery was a single swap, and remove the gauze from the belly changed a lot, surgical video can not be retrieved. Burden of proof,nfl nhl mlb soccer nba jerseys wholesale, with insurmountable difficulties, not to mention at this time, her body is still very weak, after-effects at any time require reoperation. The face of dilemma, Ms. Sun to ask: What is the lethal piece of gauze on who is responsible?
text / correspondent Wei Map / reporter Xuan Hui

minor buried large seeds

Ms. Sun, 51, her mother has been nearly eight years late, came home but had to take care of her.
2008 年 1 月 28 日 0900, Ms. Sun died of ovarian borderline mucinous cystadenoma of the left, the implementation of a hospital in Shenzhen City, minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery, gynecological surgeon named Ma, director of , Assistant Yang, Zhang. During surgery, family members were asked to sign the implementation of laparotomy. Later she learned to do minimally invasive surgery, the bladder wall is scratched, laparotomy to suture the wound.
11 am, still in operation, the surgeon named Ma to leave the operating room, the surgeon does not have the follow-up surgery by the three residency qualification Zhang completed. 11:55 end of surgery. February 5, 2008 Ms. Sun was discharged. Doctor wrote on the certificate of discharge: surgery goes well,nike jordan jor shoes wholesale, a good postoperative recovery.
after discharge, Ms. Sun has been feeling abdominal pain, bending beneath, stretched straight leg, the affected area is more than bloody pus, wound polyps continue to grow, also appeared hypoproteinemia, potassium blood disease, low platelets syndrome, kidney and right ureter expansion of water, ascites and other symptoms.
Ms. Sun has 10 times the original surgeon named Ma went to seek treatment, the answer is that these symptoms are a normal part of the body after surgery rejection. According to the treatment program named Ma, Ms. Sun has done six times but surgical removal of polyps. Let Ms. Sun does not understand is that she repeatedly asked to be named Ma written records, were rejected, named Ma said do not write, there are problems with him on it.
a hospital in Shenzhen for some time,air max shoes wholesale, ultrasound screening and diagnosis results show no abnormal pelvic condition continues to deteriorate, Ms. Sun had removed around for treatment. Cancer Hospital of Jiangsu Province, as the bladder 4 centimeters or even super-bright spot was diagnosed as a peritoneal metastasis, cancer is advanced.
accident that the truth

2008 In June, Ms. Sun to the Nanjing Military District General hospital, diagnosed by the gynecologist: the top of the vaginal stump healed oral cavity is still draining,football caps wholesale, The so-called healing part of the Department of abnormal healing of inflammatory pseudo-polyps congestion; damage caused by infected urine, urinary fistula, bladder contraction, bladder capacity of only normal 1 / 3.
2008 年 9 3, relative to Ms. Sun to the Guangdong Armed Police Hospital, B-show in the same womb at a pile of enhanced echo area, the range of about 4.9 × 1.9cm, irregular, showing net like suspected residue after surgery to remove the cancer. Doctors found that Ms. Sun has a length lower body wrapped in gauze malodorous pus moss has been seen in vitro, then the Department of intraoperative diagnostic residues suggested immediate surgery to remove. Day, named Ma that this situation, to call Ms. Sun, repeatedly begged her to return to a hospital in Shenzhen, an operation, committed to ensuring cure. Ms. Sun said: Check the case, told Ms. Sun, abdominal put the soluble hemostatic gauze, because the physical problem is not absorbed to have surgery to take out on it. In order to prove their case, named Ma also transferred to the original medical records, Ms. Sun and his wife named Ma, Yang 4 people with view were surprised to discover, record the original surgery was not requisitioned soluble hemostatic gauze, and in After suturing the abdominal cavity check) a, the gauze pad number from 19 to 20 and altered
Ms. Sun into question the integrity of the hospital, going to other hospitals for surgery. Named Ma busy arrangements for her physical examination, admitting that left ordinary gauze. Ms. Sun Yang Yuanzhang to see the dean, made it clear: Ms. Sun will make every effort to cure. This minimum level of error should not occur it is in their hospital, the hospital will take full responsibility, and to ensure a satisfactory statement to Ms. Sun.
to leave evidence, insisted that Ms. Sun acknowledged in writing by the hospital left gauze foreign body and not for ordinary soluble gauze, or do not operate. So the hospital informed consent to surgery on the preoperative diagnosis wrote:
difficult to heal the damage

2008 年 9 4, Ms. Sun was again the implementation of general anesthesia, the implementation of Caesarean section and remove the source of infection to take surgical gauze. More than six months later, Ms. Sun abdominal suture or long-term blood pus, a number of infectious complications occurred in vivo, and she repeated to find named Ma referral, drug treatment requests were rejected, and refused to record in the medical record.
After seven months of intra-abdominal infections, two abdominal surgery, 1 minimally invasive surgery, surgical removal of polyps 6, Ms. Sun's body suffered heavy losses. She told reporters at a hospital in Shenzhen, the first non-surgical removal of the abnormal uterus, right ovary and bilateral fallopian tubes. After surgery, surgery and has practiced stump at 6 polypectomy, causing her external genitalia malformations, inside and outside the genital function and endocrine organs,soccer jerseys wholesale real madrid, complete loss of function.
Ms. Sun consultation with the doctor several times to no avail, she said, chilling. Ms. Sun May 7 to the hospital medical record copies to prepare lawsuits, they found that the original surgical care records have been swapped, two minimally invasive abdominal surgery and was in a co-operative nursing record sheet, and the gauze pad in the preoperative inventory, check off before, after checking off the number of 30. Ms. Sun to find the original records of Yang seen with doctors, Yang said they did not believe the two sides bet, and together to search in relation to the medical record room. After seeing medical records, Dr Yeoh blurted out:
relevant department to respond

2009 年 5 月 29 日 Ms. Sun complained to the Shenzhen Municipal Health Bureau, August 31, Shenzhen City Health Bureau letter, do reply. Do not fill out the medical records of complaints, the answer is : penalty. responsible, gauze inventory errors, and to do the wrong record. The hospital has made a deal for two, dereliction of duty nurse who was dismissed, removed from the operating room the other positions. For the operating room nurse and two doctors surgery, the hospital conducted a hospital-wide communications and economic sanctions.
reporter asked Yang Yuanzhang, the hospital will apologize to patients on the gauze event. Yangyuan Chang said,

Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2011, 01:32 AM   #2
reyesmario02

SangDeSen actually consider which arsene wenger although put him about the wing Nike Shox Men S Running Shoes, let their natural footwork and speed completely display; May also consider him or her into the midfielder to 4-4-2 development being used Jordan 1 Phat High, simply because joba chamberlain also has the ability to the length of the actual accurate Nike Shox Nz Limited Edition, and at the same time Wholesale Nike Shox Paypal Accepted, his body strength is extremely exceptional New York Nike Store Bed Bugs, muscle mass very developed Nike Huarache Mid, and on a legal court Air Jordan Retro 13 Shoes, he chases as well as to take advantage of the actual ball nature daunting. SangDeSen poses Air Jordan 6 Rings Motorsports, fighting Nike Huarache 2K4 Review, determination as well as expert work ethic has become Toolbox of supports a benchmark requirements.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:01 AM   #3
f2ssregsi

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 290900854 at 17:25 on April 26, 2007 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: の lòve
Today midterm, the school a little earlier from school, I made a phone call to him.
: Well,エアマックス90, earlier today I school, you come to take me home?
: Ok, wait five minutes.
: five minutes? I schools in your home next to the Lord.
: I always want to dress up ah.
: Well, a little faster Oh.
2:00 pm, the sun makes me kind of a big impulse to want to Penbi Xue, I stood under a tree waved, though not cold where to go, but no fan is better than a good fan.
five minutes passed, he has not come, I looked at his watch, a bit unhappy, ten minutes passed, he does not have to .., that is not what happened to you? Pei Peipei ... big mouth, fifteen minutes passed, he finally arrived.
: how so slow?
a pair of indifference he said: No ah, watching television.
what? Watching television? Do you want to take a bath the way he takes a nap dinner again? I did not speak, do not take the helmet, not on the train stared at him.
: I'm sorry.
This is the first time he said to me, I'm sorry, he is a very macho, too proud of the boys, not girls from the bow so he said I'm sorry, I looked at him, well, it seems ashamed, I took on the helmet, let him take me home.
he always, never explain, do not argue, do not quarrel with me, just told me that I'm sorry, some things, not the one I'm sorry can be solved, but he told me to apologize, and I no longer further pursued, he said, I was the first girl to say sorry to him.
takes courage to admit their mistakes, but he never improved his mistakes, I am sorry but my words into a pass. In the 59th, he said I'm sorry, I have tears in their eyes, bowed his head said: You Do not tell me that I'm sorry, if you can not change, do not let me give you the opportunity to again and again, I believe you will change. He gently hugged me and said I'm sorry the first 60.
Nevertheless, he still has not changed, without any explanation, I began to wonder if he is not something to me.
: how have you been up?
: No ah.
: Then why are you a bad mood?
: No ah.
: is not, ah, you have no other words apart from anything else? Do not you know I am very worried,エアマックス2011, very insecure, you in the end there when I was your girlfriend?
: ... I'm sorry.
: I do not want to hear you say I'm sorry.
I hung up the phone, he did not call, he did not care about me, perhaps, we should end someone now .......... this is the first 99, he said I'm sorry ....。
From that day onwards,エアマックス2010, I never looked for him, and he did not call me,Many well-known presenters and celebrity couple photos of their other half - Qzo, sometimes, I got a silent call, but I fed a few times, hung up, had an intuition that is him, but why did he not speak? A month later, I am quick to fly to his decision to miss the feelings of the school to find him, and I look around in the classroom, that is, did not see his shadow, and I can grab a guy to ask.
: students, ask, dream Wei to do today?
: He dropped out.
: ah? Why? When did this happen?
: He has not been here for a month.
: ... Oh .. Thank you. Month .. one month did not come, how?
I stumbled home .. call his cell phone: your phone has voice mail for you to go, please beep .... I hung up the phone, called his home, no one rang for a long time then, how? Family immigrants? He seems to be gone from this world, like, with no trace.
He ought not to Lingjiexinhuan
, right? I have begun to wander, I can not find him .., and when I worry, the phone suddenly rang, calling the Arab-Israeli stand, he is also my dream of Wei's best friend's friends.
: Hey, you're still doing ah?
: What?
: ㄚ Wei friends in the hospital.
: Really? How he was?
: Not really, he ○ ○ hospital, is one that you last lived.
: I'll go.
I immediately since I was born with a maximum speed soared to that hospital, the hospital saw him in the **** and mother, I asked him to their ward in which, after the flew away in a hurry .
he lay in bed, looking at me, did not speak, did not get up, a motionless.
: Hey, how do you? Why do not you notice me?
He did not answer me, just kept looking at me with the same eyes.
: answer me,nike air max, ah, why do not you speak?
tear his left eye, the body as if by the greatest effort, affects the mouth
: ... I'm sorry .... Then he closed his eyes.
: Hey, you do not play a good or bad,5 ways to lose weight can lose weight without diet, why say sorry, I do not want you to say sorry, ah, ah you up, answer me ah.
I was crying in his bed, pulling his clothes cried: Why do you say I'm sorry, not even the reason I have not convinced? I will not forgive you, you up and ah, you said I'm sorry no use ah, you do not have it in this life I will not forgive you, I beg you open your eyes .... ah ....
This is the one hundred, he said I'm sorry ... I opened a group of doctors and nurses began to rescue him, my whole body had no strength to stand up again, my mind went blank, nothing in sight ...
He did not leave this world, but I'll never touch him, but he sometimes appears in my dreams and told me he had a good or bad.
he was with me, still alive in my heart, he remained as ever, or will call me smile Yong Hee, called my wife, but he no longer said to me .. sorry ....
a few months, his mother came to me and gave me a box, contained within, a hundred photos, every photo on the back, are written the things that make me angry.
for the first time I'm sorry, my wife, I did not mean to be late today, and I know the reason sucks, but I really do not have the heart to tell the truth, I was out in front of sudden cardiac angina, but I have driven as far as possible, forgive me OK? The second time I'm sorry? Wife, I ..........
the third time I'm sorry, my wife,ナイキ エアマックス, I ...
one hundred times I'm sorry, my wife, I'm not cruel to leave you, but God does not seem to give me this opportunity to let me love you forever, you take the ring, you are my first let me say I'm sorry girl and also my first girl to share my whole life, forgive I can not give you happiness, I will turn into an angel, watching over you, watching you to be happy, promise me,I said many times you have to give up, but could not bear people., do not cry, I do not want to see you cry for me haggard look, I love you. bye dream Wei
how could I not cry, your request is too harsh, and finally a picture of his shot in the hospital grounds, photos, very bright, he laughs, he becomes so thin, his face pale and good, but he or a smile, making this first
one hundred photos.
the weakest offense in his pain, I did not accompany him.
I'm sorry.
I carried his picture and wept! !