Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 05-09-2011, 01:17 AM   #1
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 200609986 at 12:58 on November 18, 2009 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Add Q200609986
in the sea of love, there are always too many waves, and we think that love is very deep and true, in fact, very short of love is very shallow, one did not sound good, it would severely hurt the other's heart. We just love a clown on the stage, even if the ending no matter how gorgeous, clowns still hurts.
order to prevent harm, thinking smart people put their love hidden in the back, behind the same gain in love, happiness and joy, while others love to the so-called not only do not care about what she did, but also pay for her own everything, even the precious life.
love, do not care about right or wrong though, who pay more or less, but the real love do not love you like that who can make her happy?
our love interests are often carried away, to the so-called happiness, worries are often close to her (him) can not bring their own happiness, is not worth your life to love. In fact, in a world of love, no real happiness, no talking true love, true love is just a fairy tale legend, then since the only fairy tales, why should we force it hard?
pluralistic society has given us the opportunity to love each other too much, maybe a gentle turn, will meet the love of his life who want to obtain a heavy love. Do not be so easy to love, not the love thought very difficult, if indeed you,coach handbags outlet, take away; not yours, even if no use to pay more; even been still too restrain.
love before, not that we love, but love can last around about us, only we went to meet the love, cherish each other, can be more long-term happiness. If you still love the simple, bent, love or will sooner or later, to send in their own hands hidden. Break things often said to be accidental, in fact, a conclusion is inevitable, because we are stronger too confident, too, think we can accept each other everything, that only you can give her happiness, in fact, is not the case. When you leave her, there will be someone to accompany her side, her laugh, you do not love her, she fell in love with another man should not love, choose forget you.
remember friends said so few words: Never believe in love,dolce gabbana handbag, but also do not believe in the vows with her, because fairy tales are lies, if you believe in fairy tales of love, that you are the world's most stupid people.
perhaps because he a bad mood, that some of these irrational remarks, but his sad voice inside, I hear that he is serious.
I feel very curious, so I asked him: Why do you dare you sure?
He smiled at me disdainfully, like a laugh at my naive and simple, and then said to me: not dare say so, but there is not really experienced,mulberry Handbags, and only really experienced I dare to say so.
Then he began to tell me their stories ... ...
I met with her to love from this day, the time has passed more than six years, usually noisy we had,chloe bag, but we did not break off the relationship, because we have loved each other.
as we wait for a year can get married, but she made a sudden break up, the girlfriend said wanted to marry her to have to buy a house,handbag uk, which is her mother gave her to the condition, but also to her future life protection.
At first, I was angry because you want to buy a rural house in town is difficult, not to mention parents, older, in poor health, and I said to her: Let me buy your mother is to protect your life, That I am out for so many years,dolce & gabbana Handbag, who protect my life? I married you, not your mother!
that time, we argue for a whole three hours of planes, and finally she called me crying and told me to get out, I did not say nothing, a man quietly left the face of the familiar streets of my but never had the strange feeling, I know she has left is the real me.
later she called me by telephone, mean that one should not worry about my feelings, I also know that the wrong range, should not have the impulse to scold her, and apologized to her, but we have not Well, because I know as a man, can not let the beloved woman happy, then it's no love, I gave her when I really want to come see me, I have money, they also will go to marry you, but she now has not come back ... ...
Here, his tears began to draw down non-stop, and I saw a man not only vulnerability, is to see a man love a woman waiting for her true feelings, although as he said kind of silly, but I feel he's really stupid of great value, whether he is not love or not love can wait for a back who does not know how long is a moving.
I said: that she know?
He said: I know do not know is important, the key is there a rift between us, want to heal, take a very long period of time patch ... ...
I wanted to raise another
some of their things, but I think now their future is speechless, also love a person, or to bear pain and to wait quietly.
the most difficult to accept the fact that people are not facts, but we do not want to accept the fact that we do not want to accept the things most often, the more likely to occur, although the heart hurts but it is the best mirror reflects reality, we It should be the correct use of the road ahead for us to shine, shine to light should not be lost the way forward.
Love is a need to sentiment in the book, we love to see with your eyes just the surface, the real love needs to listen carefully, when you know how we would know the love of life.
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links