Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory

FFA's and FFA Blasters Directory FFA's are being used by internet marketers everyday. They are great for adding one or two more sign-ups per week to your free to join programs, and they only take minutes to use.

Old 05-27-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
wholesale694

Default Office Standard 2010 Buy.com - ASUS Eee PC 1000HE

Images,Office 2010 Standard
Currently Unavailable This item is currently unavailable from the Manufacturer.
Acer Aspire One 721-3070 ...
Acer Aspire One 721-3070 Notebook PC - Athlon II Neo K125 1.70 ... 216082730 - ASUS Eee PC 1...
ASUS Eee PC 1001PX-MU27-BK 10.1" Netbook, Intel ATOM N450, 1GB ... Asus eeepc1001PX
ASUS Eee PC 1001PX-MU27-BK 10.1" Netbook, Intel ATOM N450, 1GB ... Since I am now a stay-at home Mom, I find there is as much to keep track of as when I was working outside of the home. This netbook is perfect since I can take it around the house with me. (I am too cheap to shell out the month fees for a Droid.) The external space is a nice feature. Netbook Pros: •The keyboard is nicely spaced. •Lots of external HD space (if you are in a location with access to the Internet.) •Not too heavy, not too light. •The battery lives up to its long life claim. I tested this in a car ride from Delaware to Boston and back. This includes watching videos. The netbook does have a few downsides: •The casing on the underside feels cheap and brittle. It always feels that I could put my thumb through it if I am not careful. •Many other reviews note that their book stopped working after a period of time. I did buy a warranty with hopes that this will help. •It likes to freeze up every once in a while for no apparent reason.
Was this review helpful? Very satisfied with my purchase. All my research pointed to this netbook as best value & it has lived up to all its number one ratings. Also purchased a discounted SquareTrade warranty. Saved even more by using www.shoptoearn.net/ceis and then going to buy.com. Glad to help others to do the same. gattomikebellsouth.net
Was this review helpful? I am very happy with the transaction, the shipping,Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2007 Key, and the product. 5 stars! Pro: The reviews say it's heavy, but it's way lighter than the 15 inch HP I replaced. I can type on the keyboard. It's fun. Well worth the price. Cons: Fingerprints. If you are a neatfreak the fingerprints will drive you nuts. It comes with a nice cloth for wiping them off. It's fine at home, but it hinders my desire to show it off. It's pretty, it should be flaunted!
Was this review helpful? Pros: 802.11n capability (I get up to 300Mbps when connected to my wireless-N router,Office Standard 2010!!)...good battery life (haven't tested the 9.5 hours it claims but I've used it on a 4-hour flight, put in standby for about half a day, then used it for a few more hours before having to recharge)...160GB + 10GB online storage...SD/MMC memory card reader (supports SDHC!!)...clear, crisp LCD display (in 1024 x 600 resolution) bluetooth...webcam...3 USB ports... Cons: Smaller keys on keyboard are taking time to get used to...but will eventually get used to... Recommendations: Update the BIOS with the included ASUS Update software (two newer updates have already been released)...Buy the 2GB memory upgrade (I went with Corsair) and the USB LED light..both offered here on buy.com
Was this review helpful? Buying this unit was something of an experiment. The 160G HD originally attracted me to it, and I couldn't believe the claims of a 9-hour battery. In short, this unit has been all it's advertised to be. What netbooks give up in performance they make up for in portability and convenience. I use my normal laptop for studying but it's about worthless on an airplane as it's too bulky and the battery is shot after a couple of hours. This unit, though smaller and less powerful than my normal laptop, gives me options. Okay,Office 2010 Professional, regarding this unit. The screen, though small, is clear and crisp. The keyboard takes some getting used to but don't they all? Performance is adequate, definitely better than I had expected. The 160G hard drive is partitioned into 2 separate volumes, not entirely certain why, but I thought that was a little goofy. Wireless has been flawless to date. Regarding the battery... WOW. I gave the battery a full charge, then used the machine for something like 5 hours, then put it into standby. I used it periodically for the next three days and the battery indicator never dropped below 40%. I've installed stuff on this machine that was never intended for a netbook (i.e. Apache/MySQL) but the machine continues running without a hiccup. I'd say the experiment has been a success!
Was this review helpful? At this time, this is the best netbook out on the market. Asus is coming out with a netbook with an internal drive, but for the price and size increase, get the Asus external DVD drive and you'll be perfectly happy those few times that you need an optical drive. I would recommend upgrading to 2GB of Ram. With only 1GB of ram you'll be close to max on some applications. Put in 2GB and you'll cut that in half. Overall it's a great buy for the price and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting a netbook for traveling, photos, etc.
Was this review helpful? Overall, I am very pleased with this Netbook. The keyboard is just big enough to type comfortably on. I am able to stream Netflix, Hulu, and YouTube content with no problem. I was not able to watch over the air HD television with my Pinnacle HDTV USB 800e device. It was very choppy. Older games like Starcraft and Warcraft seemed to work well. World of Goo and Peggle ran with no problems,Buy Office Standard 2007, and the free real-time strategy game Glest ran okay. The battery life is fantastic, and the 160GB hard drive holds all my music and podcasts and syncs with my iPod. The built-in webcam and microphone work for video chatting and VoIP.
Was this review helpful? Customer Reviews

5 of 5 Mobile Command Unit 10/31/2010
S. M. Gray from Frederick, MD

3 of 3 customers found this review helpful.

5 of 5 ASUS Eee PC is an excellent product 6/5/2009
Mike Gatto from Jupiter, FL

5 of 5 My wife took this. I am going to have to buy anoth 5/8/2009
from crestview fl

5 of 5 Ultimate Netbook! 5/7/2009
J. E. Vargas from North Bergen, NJ

4.7 of 5 More than I expected! 4/28/2009
from Longmont, CO

1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.

5 of 5 ASUS 1000HE Review 4/27/2009
Tex from Leander, Texas

2 of 2 customers found this review helpful.

4.3 of 5 The Asus 1000HE Netbook Can Do Many Things 4/21/2009
Jay from Houston, TX

Sponsored Links