Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 04-12-2011, 03:42 AM   #1
wokyxhni19

Default Windows 7 License blog on-vacation-parties-and-fun

Hey every person – Sorry for becoming missing in action for a even though there. I actually took last week off work for a little R&R. Did you miss me? Did you even notice I was gone? I think Jenna did a great job holding down the fort! Whilst I was out, I attended Scoble’s rad book release party in swanky Medina. Medina is the area of greater Seattle where the rich and richer live … think BillG, Jeff Bezos, et al. I’ve lived in the Seattle area for nearly six years,Microsoft Office Home And Student 2010, yet I had never been to Medina before … mostly because I truly thought if you entered the city limits, security guards would pounce on you. Apparently, that is not the case, so I will have to take a daylight tour of the area. The party was a who’s who gathering of bloggers … not quite as geeky as a blogger meet-up but not quite as cool as a Hollywood party. I actually heard it described as Great Gatsby-esque. If only we could be as cool as Daisy, Jay, and the gang. I felt more like narrator Nick. But anyway … I certainly had a fun time and, as usual, talked to so many interesting people. I haven’t read all of ########## Conversations yet, but I did a quick skim this evening to prep for my presentation tomorrow on blogs as marketing tools for recruiting. Happily,Microsoft Office 2010 Professional, I noticed Scoble has a section on "Blogging for Recruits" which talks specifically how Microsoft has used blogs as ways to attract talent. (Very timely,Windows 7 Home Basic!) Sadly,Windows 7 Starter Key, JobsBlog didn't receive a specific mention ... just an anonymous nod. Ah, such is life. I was just thrilled to be alluded to though. And what else? Let’s see. Oh, I came back to the office to find the coolest gift ever awaiting me. It seems reader Brendan remembered all my silliness from last year’s karmarific Be Nice to a Recruiter month and sent me this t-shirt. Too cool, huh? I talked about a particular person who sent me a picture of their cat along with their resume. And now I get SO MANY pictures of cats. (I do love cats though – so it’s ok.) And then earlier this month, I posted about the beloved cat dance ... and now I get cat links all the time. So I feel that my telling you this story might mean I’m going to be showered with gifts, and even though little mementos from readers do mean a lot, I’m not trying to get you to send me stuff. Really. You can wait until you get your dream job with Microsoft before you buy me things. You know where you can find me. Anyway,Windows 7 License, just wanted to share and say hi. My regular posting will continue now. gretchen P.S. And here's a picture of me waiting in the book-signing line at the party. And who is that lovely woman next to me? That's the other original Moon Gal! I love the paparazzi!

Sponsored Links