Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 07-27-2010, 06:06 PM   #1
CliveAnderson
Sergeant Major

CliveAnderson is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Original Formicarium from Uncle Milton’s Ant Farm Industries

Uncle Milton Ant Farm – The Original Formicarium from Uncle Milton’s Ant Farm Industries

Ever wondered what goes on in the depths of an ant colony deep in the ground? I can tell you it is pretty amazing, extraordinary and compulsive viewing. Using an ant farm or formicarium for the study of ant colonies is not only exciting, but highly educational as well. One of the most popular makes comes in the form of an Uncle Milton ant farm; formed back in 1956 Uncle Milton’s ant farm or Milton Industries has sold over 20 million household formicarium.

Ants are certainly not insignificant as you would find out, they are without doubt one of the most resourceful social creatures I have ever seen with a dedication to the overall teamwork expression the likes of which I have never witnessed before, there is certainly no I in an ants world.

One of the things I find extraordinary about them is that they herd and use aphids in pretty much the same way as we use cattle, sadly you will not get to see this in a formicarium (ant farm). They round the aphids up and huddle what they can on a plants stem, such as a rose bush. The aphids are then free to graze on the sap of the plant when hungry, the ants will also protect them from predators and in extreme cases even take the aphid into the colony.

More Info...

Copyright Clive Anderson

Sponsored Links