Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Free Advertising Forums Directory > Miscellaneous Forums

Miscellaneous Forums This is a list of any forum that has a free advertising section but doesnt fit into the categories above.

Old 04-09-2011, 10:03 AM   #1
30hdrjqjy
Command Sergeant Major

30hdrjqjy is on a distinguished road
Default 农民无偿献血85次救百人 独生女患www.hg69888.com皇冠

本报讯(通讯员刘自强 吴漾丽)黄陂区三里镇爱心农民陈永建无偿献血85次,挽救近百人。目前,他的独生女儿身患重病,但家庭经济 困难,无法筹集医疗费用。

昨日,皇冠足球网,在三里镇,皇冠开户投注,陈永建的女儿彭成瑶躺在病床上打点滴。陈永建发愁地说,这样根本治不好孩子的病。

陈永建家属于特困户,主要经济来源靠打零工或做搬运维持。2002年起,皇冠手机投注网址,他每个月到武汉血液中心坚持捐献成分血。目前他已累计献血85次,皇冠足球投注网开户,捐献成分血达127治疗单位,其捐献的血小板已挽救近百人。他因此荣获卫生部颁授的“无偿献血奉献奖”金 奖。

本月12日,陈永建的5岁独生女儿彭成瑶头痛、发烧,被确诊为结核性脑膜炎,治疗费用需要3万元左右。 由于缺钱,彭成瑶在市医疗救治中心住院治疗几天后就办理了出院手续,足球比分网,目前在三里镇卫生院进行后续治疗。
相关的主题文章:

男子疑外遇将妻杀害 钉铁钉入头自杀未www.hg2345.com

交通局违规将报废车用作执法车(图)www.hg2345.com皇冠

男子为避查酒后驾驶跳江逃跑身亡www.hg69888.com皇冠

患者到医院看病被改名叫“随便”讨说法www.hg2345.com皇冠赌球开户

医院停电45分钟2名重症病人死亡 院方否认补偿
30hdrjqjy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2011, 10:04 AM   #2
ug7ioi2md
Brigadier General

ug7ioi2md is on a distinguished road

Feel good,new balance running shoes, to turn it! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 1021388314 at 10:28 on November 14, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
1. Do not hold memories and hold down the line kite,new new balance shoes, only to let it fly, let it go, let yourself even more.
2. Bridge side knowing about the silent, because the disheartened, lost the memory of deceased. bridge choke days of sorrow over there, because the heart, can not forget the pull Qianchan wrapped.
3. Love is like a gamble, bet all the gambling, the stakes are the love of his own youth, the odds only the lonely lonely feelings and forbear.
4. in the world nothing can be so absolute.
5. watered with tears sad. On a more sad flowers.
6. may be really inappropriate, we simply do not exist between the so-called feelings.
7. memories of the music pouring out of the box rotation is sad
8.'d rather haughty smile, do not want to humble? cry
9. Do not let yesterday take up your day too much.
10. cause is mine, love is the power, thunder and lightning will constitute a dazzling life.
11. think?. But I can not say because I do not want? Tak Tak heart hurt again I mercilessly.
12. miss can not be attached to the magnificent shell. See also touched. Is devoutly to be completed before the tears began to dream of love the next section.
13. the so-called puppy love,After reading it, make sure you smile do not want, but friendship is ambiguous.
14. pack up and leave. Forget about everything here. Important is to forget you
15. indifference, sometimes is not heartless, but a tool to avoid being injured.
16. No amount of commitment I'm sorry but just because a pale
17. years of vicissitudes, it is ultimately left covered the wound.,
18. originally called miss,You did not cast votes left, but when lonely pastime.
19. now abandoned, for me,Achievement of a free Internet business model - Qz, is it not a relief.
20. have good memories of those who now have become the silent ending the least funny joke.
21. there is always something missing, some people turned around is a lifetime, do not ignore any love, after all,new balance sneakers, love can be re?.
22. love is like sand in your hands,new balance shoes, grasp the more tightly, the faster the loss.
23. corner of the intersection, I completely forget you
24. If you could choose, I would not choose a man, tired `hurts.
25. my world only one person,new balance 574, the protagonist is me, still supporting role.
26. busy street corner, there will be ended when the lonely streets, often leaving me lonely.
27. because life is full of regret, so we must go forward.
28. of it? also cover? live? the fatigue?.
29. people? are?: sad? reverse? river. However, I am so sad?, Can? Reverse? Not you.
30. I? in the corner of the world,? lonely laughing at me too? down.

feel good to turn it. . .
ug7ioi2md is offline   Reply With Quote