Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Post Your Income Opportunities Here

Post Your Income Opportunities Here This section is for posting your free classified ads about MLM, downline, upline, matrix, affiliate programs, and other opportunities to help you earn money at home on the Internet.

Old 06-01-2011, 01:49 AM   #1
SW6y1t8o3lr

Default Reprinted Reprinted you are indeed no in va

,GHD Red Butterfly 2011

----------------------------- -------------
This treatise is procreated from: blue sky : you are absolutely not in vain ,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, favor away.
perusing space with QQ Email Subscribe What is the blue sea and sky
reading space ?
---------------------------- --------------
This article is reproduced from: Flying : Reprinted : you are absolutely not in vain ,GHD Precious Gift Set, like away.
reading space with QQ Email Subscribe What is Flying
reading space ?

Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 02:00 AM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

2135075 2010 年 09 月 03 日 10:19 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary

dining room conversation
Today is September 2, but also to the printing industry publishing house I worked for two months on the first day. As always, early in the cafeteria to sit and enjoy the lush early to provide logistics.
eat half, came a young man, sitting in my opposite, out of courtesy, I uttered symbolic typical morning, while his brother blurted out: OK! These days is to read your book too!
I am a bit stunned, a bit smug,nike air max skyline, but I still hold back the urge to say this hint: to Tidianyixian hymns! He said: You see, like me how to do that? Division I print network technology sector.
I seem to also immersed in the waiting compliment each other blurted out the joy of words, so really did not expect this man, threw out his most direct question is, immediately, I have an idea: This is a practical man!
I told him,Four, human way of career development are two: one is the outward development, one is the inward development, who can do both on the adult, of course,エアマックス レッド, do not do so, it may just be marking time.
outside the so-called development, that means all of your progress and achievements, most people give, such as making fast moving consumer goods sales, selling insurance, run channels, the better your legal sales to prove that the more you success . Products to these successes, is the client given,高手对话!, given the market, of course, you get through hard work, their success factors and total factor accounting for 1 / 4. Of course, this 1 / 4 is very valuable, this ability is not the ordinary people have.
the so-called inward development, it means that all your progress and achievements, mostly by hand to create their own, such as programmers, technical R & D personnel, art designers,air max 91, writers, etc., you create new things greater market value, the stronger the proof of your ability. 60% of these successful innovation and creativity from you, 20% from the leadership of the infrastructure configuration and support, 20% from market demand and sales promotion, of course, the proportion of 60 % of what determines the success or failure, we know when to vote, 6:4, is the absolute winner.
according to your situation, I think the latter is that the inward development.
the realm of work
finished these, when the man stopped the chopsticks, and I guess he was attracted by my words. But the fact is not, he is still a little confused, because then he asked: how can it inward and development?
How can
inward development? Well, I'll give you an example, such as our publishing house editors, and their work is the type of inward development. In my opinion, the highest level of editorial work are threefold: first, readily to twist to the new topic, not strenuous, from a hot topic, a knowledge, a feeling, a message, etc., can be a good idea birth; second, With good ideas, know how to make it a topic, make a high-quality books, including what are the steps, what are the contents of the directory to the answers, at a glance; the third, with the complete concept and plans, it is necessary to promote its implementation, in the whole process, to spare no effort to promote the implementation of every detail to perfection. Do these three points, edit the work to be the extreme, especially the planning editor, which have a reputation for best-selling book planning possible.
Therefore, inward and development work, the winning way is: to achieve the ultimate way to work! This principle also applies to other technical departments,ナイキ エアマックス, editors and other staff positions.
to achieve the ultimate, inexplicable sense of achievement will be harvested,Healing ~ ~ ~ - Qzone log, this long-lost feeling, will be like a wave, the higher peaks of your flock; be extreme, and will attract patronage eventually becoming self-confidence, so that Your smile is the flower in full bloom of youth vitality; be extreme, and will also get peer recognition and appreciation of knowing, so you dream to laugh, the next day, full of energy! Who do not know, I thought you won the Lottery!
this description seems abstract, I will be simplified to the following points: (1) the same as the exam, carefully scrutinize the title, hard look at your work and broken down into several key steps to achieve each step position, First of all to become a qualified person - not the critics, this is the first step. (2) you work on each of the key steps to carry out reform and innovation of small,スニーカー エアマックス, even a change of form, a workflow optimization, an initiative to promote the work of others, a non-working time on the work of care, as long as to improve efficiency, shorten working hours, to facilitate communication, are all effective, the main task of this step is to go beyond the expectations of your boss - allow themselves to be a qualified person, place your trust in people. (3) appropriate to challenge yourself, work a day, half day can be completed; your supervisor to do Bacheng good, he can not achieve Jiucheng; others take one month to complete the project, he can not be 20 days to complete; others need to follow-up 20 people to do service, your results can only take 10 people? Etc., appropriate to challenge yourself, not simply to save human and material resources for the unit, but rather to find ways to make yourself eligible to good from a We all know that standards of excellence and not as qualified, if qualified will not result in losses to the unit, while the good people will value their work , which is required for business and a social need - - allow themselves to be a good person!
this point, I paused for a moment, we seem to eat breakfast almost. I told him, the development of life, just like our breakfast, from competent to pass, from pass to excellent, but far from complete. Because, there is a realm called the highest excellence.
successful cycle
talking about the excellent, we first say in my book to points by year, from a chronological interpretation of the growth of new recruits as a professional manager 5 years, any problems encountered in each, how it was wrong, how to do is right, what the boss expects, What message to Brother.
In fact, from the open sky, to become this eagle soaring in the sky, not three years, five years is difficult to do. With my words, can do good for three years, five years is possible to do excellent, excellent manager of large and medium enterprises are qualified there is no problem, but the same great company who can be competent director positions.
Therefore, each a vision of the future, or that every one wants to buy 120 square meters in Beijing, more than a big house in the hope of driving BMW's Dream Car, hoping to financial freedom, and hope to be community to respect the people, should explore this from good to great development.
not five years, Do not think of excellence! Have not casually to success.
not been difficult, then does! Friends should focus on the foot, focusing on hand to do their own work beautiful, so extreme, you will see some other sky, really, I've seen, I hope you have to experience it. What kind of sense, description unclear. That suddenly see the light, sudden changes in the situation and leisurely attitude, so that you feel is no longer a little guy! Double pot, drink and drink high, all are very similar to feeling better!
ultimate precious
extreme is a beauty, in my opinion is this. Therefore, in such a beautiful cool autumn morning, I was this man said: boils down to it, put your work to achieve the ultimate. I gave him a meaningful visual, he noted that there do not know.
extreme is a beauty, is also an impressive extreme beauty; extreme is a state, is also a great credit. I often miss in the past decade working with me, can do very place of work colleagues, a long time, but also to the other party make a call to his inexplicable. The other asked what matter it? I would say: do nothing,マックス狩り, just want to hear your voice, if it is female, while the other side will blame; the guys to buddy- style uttered a curse to it, hang my phone, they almost always said: it!
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote