Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Members' Forums & Blogs

Members' Forums & Blogs Invite Post links to your forums and blogs in here.

Old 06-19-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
SW4z6t2n0iw

Default Monkey King and the Buddha's talk , see , I u

One day,PULSERA NEGRA CON BANDERA, Goku asked the Buddha: What is love?
Buddha said: I ask you to pass through this piece of rice, elect an of the largest and most golden ears back, but there is a rule: you can not turn back, but you can only pick 1 .
so Wukong exertion. After a long time, but he came back empty-handed.
Buddha asked him how he came back empty-handed?
Wukong said: When I hike in the field,Balance Xtreme, when, had seen several strains of wheat particularly massive especially gifted, but I all thought the front may have bigger and better, so do not pick; However,XB 2011, I proceed to take the time to watch the wheat, do not forever feel agreeable, for formerly seen, so I eventually have nothing to pick. . .
Buddha said meaningfully: This is the situation.

after day, Goku asked the Buddha: What is marriage?
Buddha said: I ask you to pass via this piece of lumber, the most harsh chop a tree back ashore the most solid house to do Christmas, but there is a rule: you tin not rotate back, but you can only slit once.
Wukong do so, and after a long time, he brought a large and not too thick but not too high depends on the tree back.
Buddha asked him how he cut such a tree only to come back?
Wukong said: When I crossed the woods, when seen through trees at a very good tree, this time, I have studied the lessons of the final pick wheat, see this tree good, we chose it, I'm terrified I do not choose it, you will miss the chance to tear down trees and empty-handed, notwithstanding it is not the best one I met.
At this time, the Buddha said eloquently: namely is marriage.

Another time, Goku asked the Buddha: What is happiness?
Buddha said: I ask you to pass through this piece of fields,PULSERA BLANCA CON ITALIA, pick one of the most beautiful flowers, but there is a rule: you can not turn back, but you can only pick one.
so Wukong effort. After a long time, he was holding a more beautiful, then come back.
Buddha asked him: This is a most beautiful bloom?
Wukong said: When I crossed the field, I have seen this many beautiful flowers, I picked it,PULSERA BLANCA CON MEXICO, and concluded that it is the most beautiful, and when I Later, they saw numerous beautiful flowers, I still cling to the most beautiful flower in my unwavering belief. So I pick the most beautiful flower back.
At this time, the Buddha said meaningfully: This is the well-being.

Wukong distinct daytime to inquire what Buddha is having an affair?
Buddha was once asked him to go into the woods. You can go back and forth, in the best way to take a look at the flowers.
Wukong and reassurance to go out.
2 hours later, his center back in high spirits but a mini bright color Yan out of flowers.
Buddha asked him: this is the best to spend it?
Wukong replied: I am looking for two hours that it would be most the most beautiful flower in full bloom, but I brought back below way to adopt it gradually withered down.
At this time, Buddha told him: that is having an affair.

Another day, Goku asked the Buddha what is life?
Buddha was once asked him to go into the bush. You can go back and ahead, in the best path to take a see at the flowers.
Wukong with the before course, and confidence to go out.
over three days and 3 nights,PULSERA NEGRA CON LOGO XB, he did no come behind.
Buddha had walked into the woods to find him, finally found Wukong has set up camp in the woods.
Buddha asked him: he base the best looking you cost it?
Wukong pointing to the edge of a flower, said: This is the best looking flowers.
Buddha asked: Why not send it out?
Wukong replied: If I put it off, it now withered. Even if I do not pick it, dry it sooner alternatively later. So I was in it in full flower, live in it the edge. Wait for it to wither while the find the next one. This is my second flower he found the best looking flowers.
At this time, Buddha told him: you must understand the true averaging of life.
perusing this, how will you know?
most likely to be missed is the location.
seasoned the frustration of love behind wedding viewpoint for meaningful alteration occurs, will prefer a suitable, but not the best.
happiness is always looking to get satisfied.
happening looks beautiful, but it will wither and finally nobody.
life is often looking for pleasure!

Sponsored Links