Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Post Your Free Ads Here in English for Advertising .Adult and gambling websites NOT accepted. > Other

Other Post anything that does not fit in the above categories here.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:14 AM   #1
wolegequ

Default Destined to meet, missed a phase

Destined to meet, missed a phase! Living in the colorful world, like a plane countless straight line, parallel to the line or interference in each other, or acquaintance is the edge of the intersection. Edge, insist not, give up no! While each of us has a different trajectory, but still face numerous times with the fate of people intersect. The fate of the collision, such as two stars, shining with a warm and soft light, adding to our life and work of many sorrows and joys, hurt feelings. Think about the world, so many people, but only that we knew them, the hard-won fate deserving of our collection! Value and the fate of their loved ones this is a break away from the constant blood, my veins the hot blood flowing father gave, in the context of children's generation Pentium give me the source of life. Children never too ugly mother, father praise the child fragrant! I am extremely careful to make the best of fate and because of this sacred duty entrusted to me: Son of man, filial piety than days; man's father, the responsibility is extremely heavy! Cherished and close friends of the fate of life on earth, we must first know how to love, and then have the possibility of being loved. I can not put my love on average to each friend, so I do not expect a friend to me too much, too much in return. I like plain friends to get along with quiet, not to mention fire and water, not to talk about forever, too much force will only undermine the fate of this beautiful. Icing on the cake the most beautiful and most easy to do; timely help to the most valuable, but may not be satisfactory. In this case, we will cherish the existing fate, with understanding, tolerance, indulgence of the attitude to face all this. Asking too much of a friend who will eventually lose all my friends. Why to some of the complicated secular things, blending the meantime, disturb this rare indifferent and quiet it? More cherished friend has an elusive fate between the forces of two love hearts tied together. But lovers are not necessarily Chengjuan Zhu, often cut off shore Galaxy Cowboy, Weaver binary. Beads with Bige those who have, who is also no shortage of workers Yan fly. To know and love, is a rare fate, unable to form a couple, perhaps a blessing it is another treasure that once had the fate, not too much force, not against each other. Hot heart has never changed, but turned into eternal blessings, through East and West, with you! Fate in life there are many, neighbors edge, edge colleagues, students and teachers edge, fate is a shallow depth, but regardless of depth, should be cherished. Integrity of others, empathy, always looking for more from the perspective of others point of view, know how to treat others, not for anything else, only for those who own fate. As the saying goes: a little place, missed the opposite did not know. Hopefully, the world's people are destined acquaintance cherish come around each in their own fate.
The new "Criminal Procedure Law" subversion of the "severing" of legislative acts, has been dental equipment and training in shanghai altar a warm friendly attention, and "cover up the crime," the repeal, to allow "Concealment" tradition, has also been netizens praised, however, medical trade show Friends of the paste also said: Although the "cover up the crime" should be abolished, but the "severing" is still a commendable morality. "Code of Criminal Procedure," the introduction of new regulations, should also "righteous cause" and "Concealment" to make a balance. In order to make the law more just.

Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2011, 11:56 AM   #2
nashir

Nice sharing.